gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:02:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dec 6 - State Theatre, New Brunswick, NJ  (Read 5473 times)
ILClaymate
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:54:26 PM »

Clay Aiken Christmas with Chelsea Symphony Orchestra
presented by Halojen Productions
Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 8:00 PM
Tickets: P $100.00; A $65.00; B $65.00; C $65.00

Clay Aiken and the 45 piece Chelsea Symphony Orchestra perform all of your Christmas favorites!

Check back soon for on-sale information!

STATETHEATRENJ.ORG

New Brunswick Maniacs
Marilyn
lovinclay (Micki)
IChris (Irene)
stilldreaming (Cindy)
RVsLady

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »

The link is not working.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »

Thank Marilyn...got it fixed!

More from the website...

Clay Aiken Christmas with Chelsea Symphony Orchestra
presented by HK Entertainment
Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 8:00 PM
Tickets: P $100.00; A $65.00; B $65.00; C $65.00

---NOTICE---Due to a technical error in launching the new website www.StateTheatreNJ.org, the Clay Aiken Christmas performance on December 6, 2007 at New Brunswick, NJ’s State Theatre inadvertently went on sale via the internet for a brief amount of time on Thursday night (8/23/07). It has been determined that the fairest way to handle this is to refund tickets and contact all buyers from 8/23. As originally, scheduled all fan club members will be afforded the same opportunity to purchase tickets at once on Monday 8/27 at 10am. We believe that as fan club members, everyone would want the integrity of the pre-sale opportunity to be preserved. The State Theatre apologizes for any inconvenience caused and looks forward to hosting Clay and all of you in December!

'Twill be the season when Clay Aiken, who first won the hearts of millions of Americans as the runner up on FOX TV's American Idol, brings his unique holiday concert with the 45 piece Chelsea Symphony Orchestra to the State Theatre!

Aiken's debut CD, "Measure of a Man", went to No.1 on the Billboard album chart and was certified Triple Platinum. His second release, "Merry Christmas with Love", was the best-selling holiday album of 2004. Featuring performances of "O, Holy Night", "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", "Silent Night", and other Christmas classics, it also went platinum. His third album, "A Thousand Different Ways", featuring 4 new songs with 10 versions of well-known songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s was released last year. Don’t miss this opportunity to inspire you into the holiday spirit!

Tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 29 at 10am!
HOLLY2828
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 07:43:43 AM »

Clay Aiken Christmas on Thursday, December 06, 2007 8pm

tickets for sale

(2) Section Premium Orchestra;
Seat(s) R-7,R-9;
Ticket Total: $200.00; ($100.00 each)

Sub Total : $200.00
Convenience Fees: $12.00
Facility Fees : $4.00
Transaction Fee : $3.50

total Order Total : $219.50
i would accept money order, personal check please
email me at cutie4295@aol.com

thanks
holly
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 07:52:00 AM »

Got a ticket!! Add me to the list!

RVzLady
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 10:47:09 AM »

Fourth row (Row D, Seat 13) free to anyone who can drive me from Lancaster, PA to New Brunswick, NJ on Dec 6, and back the next day.

Also hotel share. If not, I have to do two amtrak trains at 6am both coming and going - ugh

email please rvzlady@yahoo.com

Thanks, Tina
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »

I'll be there, so add me, too!   Purple Banana

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 04:21:43 PM »

Please add Cindy (stilldreaming) and me to the list.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »

Fourth row (Row D, Seat 13) free to anyone who can drive me from Lancaster, PA to New Brunswick, NJ on Dec 6, and back the next day.

Also hotel share. If not, I have to do two amtrak trains at 6am both coming and going - ugh

email please rvzlady@yahoo.com

Thanks, Tina

Sorry,  I am coming from the opposite direction

adelerob
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 04:18:09 PM »

FOR SALE:

ONE EXCELLENT TICKET!

ROW N, SEAT 110, PREMIUM ORCHESTRA, CENTER.

THIS IS A SMALL THEATER, AND YOU WILL HAVE A FULL VIEW OF THE STAGE.   wow

ASKING ONLY FACE VALUE, $100.  AS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO THE BUYER, I'LL PAY FEES AND SHIPPING.

PLEASE RESPOND TO:   adelerob@comcast.net
ILClaymate
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 09:58:27 PM »

Click....

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »

TICKET AVAILABLE- Center Orchestra Row L seat 109. Face value plus shipping.
pm me if interested!!! Smile

NJSoccer00
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 01:27:51 PM »

I have a Morristown ticket that I am willing to trade for a New Brunswick ticket. It is Orchestra right row S. I will trade someone for free this ticket for a New Brunswick ticket. It does not matter where the seat is as long as it is in the Orchestra section. If interested please email me at Angelbabe4life0@optonline.net thanks. Gina
ILClaymate
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 11:25:11 AM »

CLAY AIKEN, JOINED BY 45-PIECE ORCHESTRA, TO PERFORM CHRISTMAS CLASSICS AT STATE THEATRE IN NEW JERSEY ON DECEMBER 6th
Aiken 'Meet and Greet' to be Auctioned at 11/18 'Night of Giving' Benefit Event, via WPLJ

Multi-Platinum recording artist Clay Aiken comes to New Jersey on December 6th for “Clay Aiken Christmas” - an evening filled with Holiday Classics, including many songs which appeared on Aiken's popular CD, “Merry Christmas with Love”. Aiken will be joined by the 45-piece Chelsea Symphony Orchestra, as he brings his family-friendly concert to the State Theatre in New Brunswick.

The New Jersey show will be one of the final opportunities for Aiken fans to see him in concert, before he joins the Broadway cast of 'Spamalot'.

Aiken's debut CD, “Measure of a Man”, went to No.1 on the Billboard Album Chart and was certified Triple Platinum. His second release, the platinum “Merry Christmas with Love”, was the best-selling holiday album of 2004, and featured such favorites as “O, Holy Night”, “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)”, “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”, “Silent Night”, and more. Clay's third album, “A Thousand Different Ways”, features covers of ten well-known songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s, as well as four new tracks.

Prior to presenting Clay Aiken's December 6th concert, HK Entertainment and The State Theatre in New Brunswick will participate in a special evening at Menlo Park Mall, during their November 18th 'Night of Giving' event. The State Theatre will give away Clay Aiken tickets, provide additional tickets for a Silent Auction, and will invite a Grand Prize Winner to meet Clay Aiken the night of his 12/6 concert. WPLJ will be the master of ceremonies on November 18th, and will handle all giveaways throughout the event, which raises money for local charities.

TICKET INFO:

Clay Aiken Christmas, with the Chelsea Symphony Orchestra

December 6th, 2007

ALL ABOUT JAZZ
ILClaymate
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 11:31:27 AM »

NEW BRUNSWICK: Clay Aiken to play State Theatre next month

The signature sounds of Clay Aiken will fill the State Theatre for a one-night performance at 8 p.m. Dec. 6.

Aiken, the multi-platinum RCA recording star, will perform Christmas classics with backup from a 45-piece Chelsea Symphony Orchestra.

“There’s nothing like caroling during the holidays,” Aiken said in a written statement. “Everybody will know the songs and with the Orchestra, it’ll be a magical evening in New Brunswick. I can’t wait.”

Many of the songs Aiken will perform were recorded on his 2004 album Merry Christmas with Love, which was the top-selling holiday album of that year.

Aiken — who was bested by Ruben Studdard during the second season of "American Idol" — has gone on to sell more than 6 million albums, co-author a best selling book ("Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life") and play six sold-out concert tours. He was a focus of the short-lived Off-Broadway musical Idol: The Musical and has appeared on "Ed," "Saturday Night Live" and "Scrubs."

These will be his last performances before he is scheduled to join the Broadway cast of the Tony Award-winning musical Monty Python’s 'Spamalot' in the role of Sir Robin. Aiken will be making his Broadway debut in the role originated on Broadway by David Hyde Pierce. His stint begins Jan. 18, 2008, and is scheduled to continue through May 4.

Aiken is active with many charitable causes. Notably, he is the co-founder of the Bubel/Aiken Foundation (BAF), which works to open doors in society for children who are developmentally disabled and to encourage their interaction with all children.

The State Theatre box office, at 15 Livingston Ave., is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday; from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday and at least one hour prior to curtain on performance dates.

For information on group outings and discounts, call (732) 247-7200, Ext. 536.

C-N.COM
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx