gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:28:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 344
Total: 344

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #27 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213249 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2007, 08:57:18 PM »

CLANDY  . . . Cute countdown under your picture!

Good night, folks!  Huggles  

The whole Claymaniac board is such a happy place when Clay is on tour !  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:24 PM »

BARBARA - Where did you go? shrug  Did you find my hand pics that I posted??? Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:49 PM »

I think after I make it in I'll need coffee.  Paranoid I'll be running on little to no sleep.

I think you'll just need a bed...forget the coffee!!

Laughing

Night, BarbaraHuggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2007, 09:00:13 PM »

Thanks...it took a couple of hours to not make Clay look so smooshed! Laughing  That's great news that almost everyone got into reserved seating!! This one sure wasn't easy!

Couple hours??  shock  I could have had him unsmooshed in a couple minutes, girl!  Next time, let me know and I'll save you alot of time.  high five  I agree about the Cary seats.  Not easy at all!!  Thank goodness for those who love to upgrade...then I can get their rejects! 
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »

I ran out at 9:00 to be with a friend who called me in tears.  She filed divorce papers today on a very messy divorce - Really bad.  He is abusive but she has no legal rights over his daughters so she is scared he will get them. The one daughter, who is 13, is a basket case over this.  It is so upseeting.

I felt that I was led to see her tonight.  We prayed a lot.  She has 2 sons still living at home that are also affected by this.

Good night, all. I am whipped. 

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2007, 09:02:14 PM »

BARBARA - Where did you go? shrug  Did you find my hand pics that I posted??? Laughing

CINDY !   WHERE??  Tell me . . .  

I have the attention span of a gnat ~  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ILClaymate
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2007, 09:02:24 PM »

Thanks WiscBarb!!  Goodnight.  Baby Dust
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »

OH...there you are Barbara!  ROFLMAO

I know you must be exhausted..I know you had a busy night!!!

I'm going to head off myself.  I am Tired

We will be drinking so much coffee...hopefully the bathrooms won't be too far away!!! Paranoid

Sweet dreams Barbara, Meesa, Clandygirl (and Karen if you are still lurking!)

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2007, 09:04:19 PM »

lmao lmao Page 3...post #49

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2007, 09:06:31 PM »

Night Starstruck ...  Huggles

Night Carolyn ....  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »

Thanks...it took a couple of hours to not make Clay look so smooshed! Laughing  That's great news that almost everyone got into reserved seating!! This one sure wasn't easy!

Couple hours??  shock  I could have had him unsmooshed in a couple minutes, girl!  Next time, let me know and I'll save you alot of time.  high five  I agree about the Cary seats.  Not easy at all!!  Thank goodness for those who love to upgrade...then I can get their rejects! 

That's why you see me with an avie for such a LONG time! Laughing  This is the third one I've made! Thank you for the offer!

That's how I got to the MI show!!  

Have a great night!! See you in NINE days!!!! OMG!!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »

lmao lmao Page 3...post #49

YES !  His expressive hands showing 10  . . . (I caught on)  Wink   THANKS, CINDY!

CAROLYN - Sorry to hear about your friend and the children. Hopefully, the children will be protected.  

ETA -  Good night, Peeps ! Huggles

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »

I ran out at 9:00 to be with a friend who called me in tears.  She filed divorce papers today on a very messy divorce - Really bad.  He is abusive but she has no legal rights over his daughters so she is scared he will get them. The one daughter, who is 13, is a basket case over this.  It is so upseeting.

I felt that I was led to see her tonight.  We prayed a lot.  She has 2 sons still living at home that are also affected by this.

Good night, all. I am whipped. 

wave TK! Huggles  Is this the friend you have mentioned to us before?  I remember his kids were one of the reasons she didn't want to leave.  I will say a prayer for her and for those poor children who will be in the middle of this.  I'm glad you were able to be there for her.  Huggles

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »

BARBARA - Glad you found it!! lmao

Have a wonderful night!!  See you tomorrow!!!

Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2007, 03:30:49 AM »

Hi all,
I am finally feeling better (this has been a nasty thing, kept getting worse) going back to work this morning.  Finally  wow
Only read back to the beginning of the new thread and I feel lost.
What is wrong with debi?
How is Mary's little Caleb doing? Huggles
Any news on Becky's granddaughter? Huggles
Thea's going to another concert  Super Happy!!! (I am so jealous) 
Meesa is going to 3 more concert  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!
WiscBarb? are you going to anymore concerts??
Where is Ann, Marilyn & Brenda?
Spikee, got your pm   Huggles
Hi Chrisie, Sharon Pepe, Evelyn Beth and anyone eles I missed.  I will try to peek in at work today for answers to my many questions  bigsmile
Love y'all 

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2007, 04:14:12 AM »

wave TK! Huggles  Is this the friend you have mentioned to us before?  I remember his kids were one of the reasons she didn't want to leave.  I will say a prayer for her and for those poor children who will be in the middle of this.  I'm glad you were able to be there for her.  Huggles

Yes, it is the same friend.  Prayers, prayers, and more prayers are definitely needed.  Jacob is also very affected by this as he is very good friends with the woman's 13 year old son and 13 year old step daughter.  He thinks of the daughter as being his girlfriend (it is very cute).  He led the prayer last night when he went to bed and prayed for them.  I was proud of him. 

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2007, 04:38:12 AM »

Good morning!   wave

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2007, 06:55:21 AM »

Wow Messa, that picture is  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Anita, so glad that you' re feeling better Huggles no news on Becky and Mary's grandkids and Debi had her appendix taken out. She may come home today if her fever is gone.

How did I manage to make it here before hardly everyone else ???? Paranoid

Off to get alot of errands done today. I am leaving early Fri morning to Niagara Falls with my b-ball team. We are in the National Play-offs there  Clapping Clapping so I have alot of packing and shopping for food for the kids before we go.

Have a super day everyone !!! wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2007, 07:50:30 AM »

Good morning everyone

Carolyn - Honey, I will definitely pray for your friend and her children. Possibly she can call children's service and let them know about him and how worried his daughter is.

Mary - How are you, honey. Please check in.

Shirley - I couldn't wait for breakfast so I fixed just some scrambled eggs and bacon.  I iwsh I could go to the ice show in lw vegas. It sounds like it will be a great show. Are all of you going out for just one day or will you be staying longer.  I looked on my map of las vegas and orleans is not too far from the airport. At the northern end of the main blvd.

Well, I'm working at the pizza shop today and tomorrow, so I won't be on again until late tonight.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2007, 07:58:38 AM »

Good morning wave
No prom picture yet 

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
gfx