gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #27 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213236 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »

Laughing  My mother-in-law will be here this weekend....maybe she will want to have a Clack day with me!!! NOT!!!! Maybe I should just keep loading my dvd's all day long while hubby is at work Friday!!  I can tell her since we are in Clay's home town it's all we get on TV!!! lmao

lmao Now THAT is funny.  ROFLMAO

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »

wow Meesa!  Did you get those from the OFC presale?

Cindy are you doing all 3, too?

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2007, 08:29:22 PM »

Cindy are you doing all 3, too?

KAREN - No...I am only going to Cary and Asheville. 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2007, 08:31:33 PM »

Nope. The general sale! We did horrible in the pre-sale.  Paranoid

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »

They are both outside, aren't they, Cindy?   I'd love to go to one of the Florida ones that are inside, since both of the ones I went to were outside.  Hope you get good seats; the way I understand it, nobody knows their seats until they arrive at one of those NC venues!  Is that right?

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2007, 08:34:19 PM »

Boy, you just never know, Meesa.   Whether to buy or not at the OFC presales.  I wish I would have waited on the Vegas tickets till the general public sale; I think you did a whole lot better than I did!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2007, 08:34:36 PM »

They are both outside, aren't they, Cindy?   I'd love to go to one of the Florida ones that are inside, since both of the ones I went to were outside.  Hope you get good seats; the way I understand it, nobody knows their seats until they arrive at one of those NC venues!  Is that right?

Meesa and I have 11th row for Cary...and she will have to tell you where we are in Asheville....I can't remember...but they weren't too bad!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2007, 08:36:57 PM »

Cindy, 11th row sounds pretty good for Cary!  I was fooling around in e-bay and Stubhub, just out of curiosity, and there weren't many good seats at all available!  I'll bet you're pretty happy!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2007, 08:37:18 PM »

Laughing  My mother-in-law will be here this weekend....maybe she will want to have a Clack day with me!!! NOT!!!! Maybe I should just keep loading my dvd's all day long while hubby is at work Friday!!  I can tell her since we are in Clay's home town it's all we get on TV!!! lmao

Will that shorten the length of her visit . . . OR . . . maybe an unexpected Clayversion??? bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2007, 08:37:51 PM »

Boy, you just never know, Meesa.   Whether to buy or not at the OFC presales.  I wish I would have waited on the Vegas tickets till the general public sale; I think you did a whole lot better than I did!

For the Cary presale we had three computers going and not once did a reserved seat come up after at least an hour of trying.  We got our seats at the general sale.

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2007, 08:40:10 PM »

Cindy, 11th row sounds pretty good for Cary!  I was fooling around in e-bay and Stubhub, just out of curiosity, and there weren't many good seats at all available!  I'll bet you're pretty happy!!

Yes it was...we were lucky.  I think most maniacs are in the lawn seating.  I was only closer than 11th row once.  My best seats have been 5th row, but it wasn't so close to the stage at that venue.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2007, 08:41:58 PM »

In Asheville we're in Row R. Not bad considering it's a sold out show and the rows start with ZA, ZB, etc after the single letter rows. I think in Cary we're 10th row ... Row K.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »

BTW  . . . . MEESA, CINDY & KAREN   wave wave

Just passing through for a short minute tonight!  No time to play!

I've never been to North Carolina (or Tennessee) and I am so happy!  Very happy!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ILClaymate
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2007, 08:45:08 PM »

wave

Becky, I wanted us to lay claim to those mighty fine Diesel jeans, so I had that added to the thread line Wink, after all he wore them in MI and they were mighty fine Thud!

And he hasn't worn them again, yet, has he?

He's saving them for Meesa's next concert.  Wink

Oh yes. Just for me.  Thud!

Naughty  No sirree!  You MUST share!  bigsmile

Hey Lattelush!!  We are almost at 9 days now!!  Can't wait to see you again.  We must get a celebratory Starbucks like we did in NYC. 
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2007, 08:45:56 PM »

Will that shorten the length of her visit . . . OR . . . maybe an unexpected Clayversion??? bigsmile

BARBARA!!! Huggles  Oh gosh...it would DEFINTELY shorten her visit! She LOVES to rip on me about Clay and how it's JUST a matter of time before the "truth" comes out. Roll eyes  I just ignore her now because she likes to get me riled up so that I start yelling to defend him.  Now I just calmly ignore her! I'm SURE she will ask me if I have heard about the airplane incident yet! She thinks she can "scoop" me on something about him too! lmao lmao lmao

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2007, 08:48:43 PM »

wave

Becky, I wanted us to lay claim to those mighty fine Diesel jeans, so I had that added to the thread line Wink, after all he wore them in MI and they were mighty fine Thud!

And he hasn't worn them again, yet, has he?

He's saving them for Meesa's next concert.  Wink

Oh yes. Just for me.  Thud!

Naughty  No sirree!  You MUST share!  bigsmile

Hey Lattelush!!  We are almost at 9 days now!!  Can't wait to see you again.  We must get a celebratory Starbucks like we did in NYC. 

Clandygirl!!! Oh yeah! Starbucks FOR SURE!!  I am surrounded by them!  There are three of them within two miles of me!  I am SO looking forward to my first "home" concert and getting to see you again!!

ILClaymate
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »

Yes it was...we were lucky.  I think most maniacs are in the lawn seating.  I was only closer than 11th row once.  My best seats have been 5th row, but it wasn't so close to the stage at that venue.

Cindygirl ~ nice avie BTW!!  I didn't recognize you at first.    And I think only 4 are sitting on the lawn that I know of.  Most everyone else was able to get reserved seats or table seats.  So it should be fun!  Smile
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2007, 08:55:09 PM »

I think after I make it in I'll need coffee.  Paranoid I'll be running on little to no sleep.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2007, 08:56:25 PM »

I think after I make it in I'll need coffee.  Paranoid I'll be running on little to no sleep.

I think you'll just need a bed...forget the coffee!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2007, 08:57:03 PM »

Cindygirl ~ nice avie BTW!!  I didn't recognize you at first.    And I think only 4 are sitting on the lawn that I know of.  Most everyone else was able to get reserved seats or table seats.  So it should be fun!  Smile

Thanks...it took a couple of hours to not make Clay look so smooshed! Laughing  That's great news that almost everyone got into reserved seating!! This one sure wasn't easy!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx