gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:42:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #27 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213251 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2007, 07:04:34 PM »

Becky, I wanted us to lay claim to those mighty fine Diesel jeans, so I had that added to the thread line Wink, after all he wore them in MI and they were mighty fine Thud!

And he hasn't worn them again, yet, has he?

He's saving them for Meesa's next concert.  Wink

Oh yes. Just for me.  Thud!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »

KAREN, did you bake cookies today????  How does your son like his new job?

Shirley, you must have ESP!!  I've been resisting baking my favorite, just regular old Tollhouse, so that I could lose weight.  I've noticed that no pounds are dropping off, so I decided I may as well please myself with one of my frozen Tollhouse cookies and coffee for my breakfast tomorrow! Laughing

Thea,
I'm excited for you!!!  Ahhh, to be seeing Clay again.  I thought twice would be enough this time, but I've caught "Clay Fever" again.  Have a wonderful time with your son and Johanna!  And thanks for the cellcert! Purple Banana Purple Banana

Kristina, 
I'm glad a Christmas concert is going to work out for you!  Sorry your sister wouldn't go to Sterling Heights with you.  My sister isn't crazy about Clay either.  What is WRONG with these women???  crazy Laughing

Becky, I think 12th row is  pretty good!  I wasn't very close for either one of my concerts this year.  I can still dream about the JBT, where I had a front row in Dayton!  Lucked into that one! 

G'nite Sharon, I'm sure our Chrisie will find good tix for you two!  So dream about being in the orchestra pit, right below Clay.  Or better yet, in the orchestra pit WITH Clay!! wow Thud!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2007, 07:28:57 PM »

I wish I had found this last night for the party!

Anyway, since our new Thread title includes "Home of the DIESELS," this YouTube is very appropriate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpHf0_5sM80&NR=1

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2007, 07:31:27 PM »

wave wave wave

Hello RTM'ers!!!

I see we found our way to another new home....I followed Sharon's corn muffin crumbs from breakfast this morning!

How's everyone doing?

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2007, 07:33:04 PM »

Hi Cindy!  Is your kitty still hanging around today, or did she go for another extended hike??? Naughty

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »

wave Karen!

Kitty is still hanging out! She sits outside under my office window....I think she just likes to listen to Clay all day! Laughing

How was your day today?

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2007, 07:34:47 PM »

I'm just spiffy, Starstruck! Marilyn moved her flight to Thursday night. She's worried about flight delays now.  Paranoid I've checked the past week or so worth of ExpressJet flights and they have basically been on time. The latest they've been on the Raleigh flight is about 20-25 minutes late. Fingers Crossed

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »

Cindy, I was lazy today; the only thing I really accomplished was baking cookies and downloading Clay!  So do you work at home a lot when you are in Raleigh?

Meesa,
are you going to Cary and Asheville, or are you doing Knoxville, too, like some of the NC ladies? (that's a lonnnng drive!)

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »

Meesa,
are you going to Cary and Asheville, or are you doing Knoxville, too, like some of the NC ladies? (that's a lonnnng drive!)

I'm doing all 3! I survived Houston to Tulsa, so I think this one should be a piece of cake.  Laughing Besides, Marilyn and I are on the 2nd row in Knoxville. Heck if I'm gonna miss that!  Super Happy!!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2007, 07:45:58 PM »

I'm just spiffy, Starstruck! Marilyn moved her flight to Thursday night. She's worried about flight delays now.  Paranoid I've checked the past week or so worth of ExpressJet flights and they have basically been on time. The latest they've been on the Raleigh flight is about 20-25 minutes late. Fingers Crossed

wave MEESA!!!!

Marilyn PM'd me today and told me.  I've never had any delays or issues with Raleigh either in or out....NY airports are another thing!  Roll eyes

In just 1 1/2 hours we will be down to single-digit days!!!!  But for now.... Clay will tell us how many days we have left.

I couldn't hear you.....HOW many?

Thank you Clay!!!! Laughing

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2007, 07:48:14 PM »

Cindy, I was lazy today; the only thing I really accomplished was baking cookies and downloading Clay!  So do you work at home a lot when you are in Raleigh?

Meesa,

KAREN - A lazy day sure sounds like a good one to me...and so do cookies!!!   Yes, I think I work more in Raleigh than I did when I was actually in the office.  I've worked 23 hours in the past two days! shock I keep telling myself it WILL slow down at SOME point!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »

Good! I don't wanna miss anything.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »

Meesa,

I'm doing all 3! I survived Houston to Tulsa, so I think this one should be a piece of cake.  Laughing Besides, Marilyn and I are on the 2nd row in Knoxville. Heck if I'm gonna miss that!  Super Happy!!!

OMG!! Everytime you say that I get goosebumps...I couldn't even IMAGINE 2nd row!!! Thud! Thud!

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2007, 07:51:14 PM »

I'm so excited for you guys. I have Clay fever too and want to see him again

Love the new title. Good idea Sharon  Clapping

Just checking in but I'm headed out again as well. Looong day in the sun and then trying to play b-ball tonight.... I was soo exhausted, I only got on base once   hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic oh well, we won so it was ok.

Hope Debi is better tomorrow and that Mary gets her prom pic and Becky, any word on the grandbabies ????

Headed to dream land ladies.

Nite. Huggles

off to bed Clay dreaming Clay dreaming Clay dreaming Clay dreaming

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2007, 07:53:30 PM »

Meesa,

OMG!! Everytime you say that I get goosebumps...I couldn't even IMAGINE 2nd row!!! Thud! Thud!

This will be the closest I've ever been. As of now 3rd row is the closest ... except for Frisco. But that was a free for all.  hypnotic

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »

Good! I don't wanna miss anything.

We'll make SURE of that!!! Clay would just have to delay the concert for his favorite KS fan!!!

wave Chrisie!!! Just hop on a plane and COME ON DOWN!!!! We would love to have ALL the RTM'ers in NC!!! Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2007, 07:58:10 PM »

Check this out ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2007, 08:08:44 PM »

Check this out ....

Well...one out of two ain't bad!!!  :cheers cheers2 :chug

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2007, 08:12:36 PM »

Bwah!

I'm having a clack day with some of my friends Saturday. I can't wait!  Purple Banana

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2007, 08:18:32 PM »

Laughing  My mother-in-law will be here this weekend....maybe she will want to have a Clack day with me!!! NOT!!!! Maybe I should just keep loading my dvd's all day long while hubby is at work Friday!!  I can tell her since we are in Clay's home town it's all we get on TV!!! lmao

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx