gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:00:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #27 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213201 times)
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »

How about this one"

I think this is ydebi, wisc.barb and becky.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 02:34:49 PM »

correct Missy bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »

wave  Hi everyone.  I see we have a new home and a new name.   
I just love the decorations.   

Sorry I missed the party last night.  By the time I got home, there was no way I could catch up.

I really didn't think they would release Debi today if she had a fever.  Especially since it was her appendicitis she was in there for.   Naughty

I still have to go back and read some more to find out if anyone needed bail money.   bigsmile

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »

SPIKEE, did you talk to Debi today?  Does she still have a fever? 

SHARON, thank you for the honor!!  Never made it as a Playmate so I will be happy to be the Red THonger of the month.    Now if we could only shrink me to insert me in that group picture.   Laughing

EVELYN, hope you are doing fine this evening. 

THEA, are you packing and getting excited? 

BECKY, where are you and what are you up to?

CHRISIE, hope you and the kids had fun swimming today.

BETH, did you go to physical therapy session? How did it go?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

ANITA, have been wondering how you are feeling.  Hope you are all well.

KAREN, did you bake cookies today????  How does your son like his new job?

BRENDA, Doesn't your physical therapy start soon.  TOmorrow is August!!!

MARILYN, any more pictures of that precious grandson of yours.  My favorite is the one where you see his back as he is walking away.

CAROLYN, I printed that article and thank you it was so interesting and hubby is going to read it tonight.  I know Lake Huron is really lower this year.  My husband said Lake Superior determines all the Great Lakes levels.

MARY, a  Huggles for you my sweet.

BARB, hope you get to see Prissy in Knoxville, she is one of my best friends.  I believe you said you were going to the Knoxville concert or am I wrong.

DEBI, thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery! 

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »

I know I talk a lot but I have a lot of people to talk to.   Laughing  Had a great dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, walked Pepe around the yard and than watered all my flowers as it is so dry here.  We had a high of 94 and tomorrow supposed to be 97 maybe even break a record.  I have a early doctors appointment in the morning but will try and get your coffee fixed before I go.  Now I am off to take a shower and lay around and read for awhile.  Sleep well ladies and say a prayer for the little ones and Debi tonight if you will.

Shirley

claydevotee
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 05:02:07 PM »

THEA, are you packing and getting excited? 

Yes, I am , SHIRLEY!  Thanks so much for asking.  Huggles  I'll be leaving on a 10:00 flight Thursday morning, so we will be leaving the house no later than 7:00 a.m.  And as a reminder, Johanna and I will be "cohosting" the Pala concert cellcert this Friday!    Super Happy!!!

Continued prayers go out to DEBI, BECKY (Riley and Madison), MARY (Caleb) and whoever else is in need.

Have a good evening, ladies!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »

Shirley - Hi honey, how are you. Let us know what the Dr. says.

Mary - Are you feeling any better today / I haven't heard from you and I'm worried.

Well, like Shirley, I'm going to sit around and relax.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »

Sharon - Thanks so much!  Huggles I can't wait to get it.

I'm working on some DVDs tonight. What that man does to me!  Thud!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »

THEA, have a grand time!!  I loved California, I really got into the great clothes and the fitness regime.  The only thing I didn't like was the housing prices and women chasing my husband!!!   Laughing Laughing

EVELYN, I am only going because I have to get all my perscriptions renewed.  My doctor isn't available as I hear he fell off his horse and has been injured.  I am supposed to see his Physician's Assistant.  First I canceled as I have never heard of a Physician's Assistant but I need those perscriptions written.

MEESA, when you get that Red Thong you have to put it on and take a picture for us!!!

Okay I am really gone for the night!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2007, 05:19:27 PM »

MEESA, when you get that Red Thong you have to put it on and take a picture for us!!!

I will! 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2007, 06:27:53 PM »

Meesa, I love that "We think his tractor's SEXY" emotie  Super Happy!!! Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 06:32:29 PM »

I will! 

wow  Yea, Meesa!!!!!  Hope this one gets there.  Sharon probably does, too. 

Shirley, to answer your question, I've been at Higgins Lake most of the day and then grocery shopping and all that entails. We were visiting good friends and his mom (91) who has had a stroke and is working very hard to walk again when her doctor said she never would. She is sharp as a tack mentally and a lot of fun. We also fed corn to chipmonks out of our hand and then all went out for dinner.

Can someone from the motor city tell me if "diesel" is a good word there???    Paranoid

Meesa, that tractor icon is really cute.

debi, when you read this, hope you are feeling much much better.  Huggles

Mary, you need something more than this, but here is a  Big Hug!  for you now. Sure hope that picture shows up soon to maybe cheer you up a bit.

Thea, have a great time on your next Clay trek.    I have never been to California so I hope you'll do a recap of your trip for us.

Kalamazoo Christmas tickets go on sale to the general public 10/12. You can buy tickets now if you purchase tickets for five different concerts. I think many of the good seats went to the brokers because you could buy a group of 25 tickets early and I ordered mine two days after they went on sale and only got 12th row Orchestra. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2007, 06:37:15 PM »

Kalamazoo Christmas tickets go on sale to the general public 10/12. You can buy tickets now if you purchase tickets for five different concerts. I think many of the good seats went to the brokers because you could buy a group of 25 tickets early and I ordered mine two days after they went on sale and only got 12th row Orchestra. 

Ah crap Becky, that's not very encouraging

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 06:37:53 PM »

I've been doing a little uploading .....

Frisco Classics

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »

I've been doing a little uploading .....

Frisco Classics

classic Laughing Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 06:46:20 PM »

Becky, I wanted us to lay claim to those mighty fine Diesel jeans, so I had that added to the thread line Wink, after all he wore them in MI and they were mighty fine Thud!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 06:52:20 PM »

I'm off, nighty night, see you all tomorrow wave
Shirley, don't fret over breakfast, we'll all fix our own, take the day off Huggles Baby Dust Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Claynadian#1
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 06:56:12 PM »

Hey Ladies and all diesel lovers !!! I hope everyone had wonderful days !!

Hey Sharon - I just read what Becky wrote about Kalamazoo :-(  Its slightly discouraging, but I have a feeling we will all get good tickets ..things always seem to work themselves out.  I am sooo excited for this concert, and I think we should plan something again so I can be a part of all the fun this time !!  And remember you promised to pick up a lonely hitchhiker wandering around Sarnia !! hahah   Laughing     Maybe we could even get tickets near each other ...oh boy , my head is filled with fun ideas !!!  And now that I have lots of money , I can afford any ticket my heart desires  :heartburst :heartburst
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 07:01:27 PM »

Becky, I wanted us to lay claim to those mighty fine Diesel jeans, so I had that added to the thread line Wink, after all he wore them in MI and they were mighty fine Thud!

And he hasn't worn them again, yet, has he?

He's saving them for Meesa's next concert.  Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx