gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:29:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #27 :: Home of the DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 213185 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1960 on: August 26, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »

KIM ~  Thanks for the family picture!  Glad that we got to see your handsome son and your Mom . . . Someday you'll have to let us know why she is known as "Bad Betty"!  bigsmile

CHRISIE ~  We were posting at the same time.  Sorry I missed you.  Enjoy your time at the gym and your meal with Moe and friend!   You are adorable, you know! Huggles Huggles

DEBI ~  Glad you will still be off of work for a bit.  ENJOY!  hypnotic  It's good that Mr. Kato protects you . . . . we all need some protection! Wink

SHARON ~  Be strong ! Huggles  

MEESA ~  Welcome home.  You do such neat "Clay things" with your Clay friends!  That must have been a marvelous way to spend a weekend!  Huggles

Good night to all who dwell here  . . . .   Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1961 on: August 26, 2007, 08:09:24 PM »

Hi everyone!  I had a problem getting on to this site earlier.  It has been a busy day.

Sharon!  You have been given great advice.  Go with your heart!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1962 on: August 26, 2007, 10:50:13 PM »

Hi, kids...

Hope everyone is doing well this late, late night.

First of all...Sharona....if a nurse hit me in the head with a lift (or anything else), I'd call her more than a b*tch, believe me!  She's danged lucky he couldn't knock her block off!  My father-in-law had a stroke years ago and was in a nursing home.  He couldn't say much, but everything he said was swearing.  It was kind of exasperating, but the whole staff knew that that is sometimes a side effect of stroke.  You'd think that staff would be more understanding.  Sheesh.  Everyone has given you good advice so far, so mine would only add to your confusion and I have nothing better than what's already been suggested.

On another note.........I'm gonna be a grandma for the second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1963 on: August 27, 2007, 03:55:44 AM »

Congratulations, Marilyn!  BTW - I cannot tell you enough how happy and proud I am that you quit smoking!  I know your grandchildren will appreciate having their grandma for longer! 

Where's Brenda?  We miss you!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1964 on: August 27, 2007, 05:00:26 AM »

Good morning!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1965 on: August 27, 2007, 05:39:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

MEESA, so glad you are home, we missed you but hope you had a great time at your party!!!  Love what you wrote under your avie!!

COFFEE IS READY!   lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee  oh it smells so good!  Nothing like the aroma of fresh coffee to start your day!  Although I respect the tea drinkers too!  There is regular tea and herbal tea for my tea drinkers.  Of course our creamy hot chocolate with a dish of whipped cream or  marshmellows to dress it up.

We are having a easy breakfast this morning.  I have just taken some hot cinnamon toast out from under the broiler, can you smell it?  I have slices of warm banana bread with whipped butter and a variety of cereals with blueberries or bananas to put on it.  I just took the frosty fresh squeezed orange juice out of the fridge and MARY since you don't like anything orange I fixed you grapefruit juice!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1966 on: August 27, 2007, 05:40:50 AM »

Marilyn....yeah!!!! you are gonna be a grandma again!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1967 on: August 27, 2007, 05:42:55 AM »

good morning Shirley!!!!!! aisalynn is here with me and she says thanks for the Banana bread!!!!!!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1968 on: August 27, 2007, 06:01:25 AM »

Good Monday morning. I have been MIA again all weekend. Seems like my weekends have been so busy that I just haven't had the time to get on here. Good busy though.
Things have settled down here with Paul and now he is on his best behavior. He apologized to me and agreed to try some meds to help with his anger and anxiety. This apology is a first. I am shocked and I told him that I really appreciate it and understand how hard it was but I am still angry that he does this and that he has to do something because I will not take it forever. We shall see
Thea I am praying for you and thinking of you all the time. I am so sorry that you have to deal with so much. I wish I could help you out in some way.
Sharon, you have been given sound advice. I have very strong feeling concerning the care of our elderly. I also feel that if you are that miserable on your job that you can not be pleasant, then find another job. Sharon, if people aren't held accountable, and their superiors aren't informed of mistreatment, verbal or physical, nothing will change.  This so called cussing incident will be on your fathers record forever if it isn't addressed and changed now. Her supervisor needs to be told what is going on, otherwise if how will she or he know what is happening??? You go girl and get this issue taken care of.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1969 on: August 27, 2007, 06:06:15 AM »

DEBI, good morning lady!!  Hope you are feeling better this morning.  Are you still having any pain?  Supposed to be a nice sunny day today with temps at 80 degrees.  Sure is fall like here.  I can't stand the thought of raking leaves soon, a horrible job!  Was just out feeding all the animals and birds.  I fill four feeders with sunflower seed.  Put shelled corn and sunflower seeds out on the ground for the squirrels and the deer, put peanuts out in the peanut holder for my pet squirrels and put up suet in the suet holders.  That is my routine every morning.  Have to go back out and fill the two bird baths.  Than Pepe has to go outside so that is why I am late getting breakfast some mornings.

KIM, loved  your pictures of your lovely family!  You are all just beautiful.  So glad you took son to see the dam, I can not believe the people that go to visit Vegas and don't go to see the spectacular dam there.

SHARON,  Huggles thank the good Lord for the wonderful friends you have.  If people are that nice in Canada I should move there.  My husband and I have talked about how we always pick the wrong area to move to as people are so unfriendly.
So sorry that Woody didn't seem good yesterday hopefully he will be better today.

CHRISIE, I sure hope you had your Hazelnut  before you leave.  I think you are pretty special too!  Huggles

BRENDA, a big, big  Big Hug! for you this morning!

BECKY, are you supposed to hear from the doctor today about grandaughters surgery.  Hope the little one is not in any pain! 

KAREN, you are kinda quiet!  What are you up to????????????? 

MARILYN,  Clapping how wonderful another little  to love!!! 

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1970 on: August 27, 2007, 06:07:13 AM »

Marilyn,  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana wow wow wow Clapping Clapping
Congrats to you and Craig and the kids. I am so happy for you all.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1971 on: August 27, 2007, 06:17:47 AM »

MARY,  Huggles so good to see you here this morning.  I am so relieved that you had a good weekend.  I have been thinking about you. 

EVELYN, how are you this morning my sweet!  Hope you got some sleep last night.  When does the baking start?

THEA, thinking of you this morning and I know you will be waiting for that phone to ring.  I am praying for good news for you!! Here are a couple of  Huggles Huggles for you as I feel you need them!

ANN, what are you up to today!  I am going out and working in the yard today.  I have to cut back all my iris leaves and start a little fall cleanup already.  Things seem to be dying back early here.  I have a lot of tomatoes that I am wondering if they will stay green.

ANITA, do you have a working computer?  Hope you come and post soon.

CINDY, I am waiting for a report!  Did you go see the farms?

BARB,  you sure stay busy and that is so good!  What a lovely lady you are!  Huggles

BOZENA, good morning my friend.  You need to post a picture of your friend who lives in your yard.  I wonder how big he will get?  When you first moved there was he a lot smaller????

JEANNE, you have missing way to long now, we are missing your wonderful posts!  Huggles

CAROLYN, hope you have a good day today!

Well I am off to get to work hope everyone has a fantastic Monday! 

claydevotee
« Reply #1972 on: August 27, 2007, 06:40:52 AM »

wave Ladies!

MARILYN, congratulations on becoming a grandma again!    I'm sure you will spoil the new little one rotten!

Thea I am praying for you and thinking of you all the time. I am so sorry that you have to deal with so much. I wish I could help you out in some way
MARY, you just did!  Huggles

SHIRLEY, thank you for the good wishes and for the herbal tea.  Huggles  It will settle my queasy stomach this a.m.

DEBI, thanks so much for your supportive PM's and posts.  Huggles I'm so happy to see you getting stronger and stronger everyday.   

Today I am thankful for the beautiful birds that wake me up every morning.  We have a hawthorn tree right outside our bedroom window, and it has become quite the gathering spot for the finches, sparrows and occasionally a cardinal.  Kind of like a coffee house for birds!!  Laughing They grab a seed or two from our bird feeders, then fly back up to the thorny tree branches to chirp away! 

Love to all......
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1973 on: August 27, 2007, 07:10:21 AM »

Mary... Huggles so glad to hear things have settled down and the Paul realized that he was not treating you right....that is a big step for him to realize his actions were not appropriate....

Shirley...you must spend a fortune on animal feed....those are some lucky animals and birds over at your place...

Thea....you are welcome....you know I love ya!!!!!! I love waking up to the sounds of birds singing!!!!! I think that is why I always loved camping....

well Aisalynn is finished with breakfast....sooo Lets see what kind of trouble her and I can get into!!!!!!!!!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1974 on: August 27, 2007, 07:19:09 AM »

Good morning everyone

Shrley - I'll start my baking around the end of next month. That should give me time to get it all done, but I already know that I will have to bake more this year. Orders are already coming in.

Marilyn  - Congratulations, honey, and I think it's wonderful that you are still not smaking. Bless You.

Mary - I wory so much about you. I'm glad to hear that Paul apologized especially if it hasn't happened before. But he definitely needs to be on some kind of medication. Maybe even some anger management classes , if he'll go.
You are way to sweet and, you are right, you won't take it forever.

Debi - Glad you are getting stronger with each passing day.

Thea - I'm praying for you and sincerely hoping that you don't have to go through everything again. If it's going to happen, I just wish it would be later, you have had enough for now.

How are you doing Ann? Are you doing any baking?

Shirley - Thank goodness that I didn't see Bozena's friend on her tree when I was there. Obviously , her neighbor was keeping him penned up.

It was so pleasant there, All day, you would see people walking their dogs around the block. I never saw any dogs , just roaming around, they were always on a leash.   

Kim - Did I tell you I loved the picture of you and your family? Nice picture. As you said, it's always nice to put a name to a face.

Carolyn - Hope you have a good day.

See you all later,

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1975 on: August 27, 2007, 07:57:11 AM »

BOZENA, good morning my friend.  You need to post a picture of your friend who lives in your yard.  I wonder how big he will get?  When you first moved there was he a lot smaller????

do you mean this one ???........ never came out to see ms Evelyn

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1976 on: August 27, 2007, 07:58:31 AM »

Just a quick hello to my favorite people in the whole wide world wave
Mar Huggles Huggles  yeah a new Grandbaby Clapping I am so excited for you, I know how much you love being a Gramma Thanks for the words about Woody too Mar Huggles

Carolyn you know the heart is the part of all of that beats with love~~~thanks Huggles

Shirley
banana bread Thud! Al always gives me heck when I throw over ripe bananas out, I make a pretty dang good banana bread, you've inspired me to make it again Wink

Evelyn honey, are you missing Bozena???  The summer of Heidi and Ho  Laughing we'll never forget!!!

Debi enjoy Aisalynn today, glad she liked Shirley's b bread Wink

Thea loved your reference to your trees being like a coffee house for the birds, Woody loves birds, he would sit and listen to the chirping for hours Huggles saying a prayer for you Huggles

Sweet Mary thanks for your Woody words too, he is way too wonderful a man not to stand up and fight for Wink

Off to have lunch with Woody, we'll be in a new home soon, maybe it's time for another party to initiate Kim Laughing

Later wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1977 on: August 27, 2007, 08:00:38 AM »

do you mean this one ???........ never came out to see ms Evelyn

Bozena, he is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1978 on: August 27, 2007, 08:03:17 AM »

THEA....... Huggles   Huggles   Huggles
I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED
HOPE ALL WILL BE GOOD
WE ALL ARE PRAYING FOR YOU

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1979 on: August 27, 2007, 08:11:00 AM »

THIS ONE IS FOR SHIRLEY
IS THIS ADORABLE  KITTY TRYING TO FILL CLAY'S BIG SHOES ???

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx