gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:46:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 20 :: Riveting discussion of Clay!  (Read 217367 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 02:50:05 PM »

Jerome is big enough! He could have knocked it right off it's roots! ROFLMAO
I think you knocked the new thread off its roots. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 04:46:29 PM »

I'LL SAY SOMETHING.

I HAVE BEEN VERY NICE TO BARRY.  TRYING TO MAKE HIM FEEL LOVED BEFORE I DITCH HIM FOR SOME HOT REDHEAD WITH BIG HANDS.

NEWARK TOMORROW AND THEN CALIFORNIA HERE I COME ON TUESDAY.  LORRIE HAS TO PUT UP WITH ME FOR ALMOST A WEEK, POOR THING.  SEEING THEA AND MEETING JOHANNA AT THE GREEK.  SEEING SAN DIEGO FOR THE FIRST TIME.  TRYING TO SEE SOME OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BETWEEN CLAYINGS.  I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE, I HAVE MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

SO, WHAT IS NEW BESIDES FINGERS?   wow

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »

Gwenn ~ have a GREAT time in CA (I know you will).  I truly wish I could have been there too but I think my parents would have disowned me for missing their big anniversary bash.  Laughing  What timing!  We will have to plan to do it again.  bigsmile  The question is.....can you put up with Lorrie for a whole week?  rofl  Just kiddin', Lorrie!  Huggles
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 04:56:04 PM »

ANGELA--ONE OF THE GREAT DISAPPOOINTMENTS OF THIS TOUR IS THAT I WON'T GET TO MEET YOU.  I WAS COUNTING ON IT. TIMING WAS JUST NOT FAIR.  Huggles

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 04:56:15 PM »

I'm jealous, Gwenn!

Not so much about Newark. Paranoid

But seeing the Geek at the Greek will be fun! bigsmile

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »

I was thinking about going to CA at the beginning, but my cousin was supposed to get married on the 4th. That was before her fiance took $200 out of their joint checking acct and decided he wasn't ready to get married. This was right before I left for Frisco. But I am looking forward to NC/TN. I need some more excitement in my life. Other than the kind of excitement I have been having.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 07:54:18 PM »

I am so excited because in less than 24 hours we are seeing "FINGERS" in NEWARK!!!   OMG.... AND... thanks to GWENN I actually have seats that read like a
healthy BRA SIZE!!!        bigsmile    (You do the math...or should I say the ALPHABET!!"    lmao

LIFE IS REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLL   GOOOOOODDDDD right now!!! bigsmile

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »

(DARE I TAKE MY BINOCULARS???) Paranoid 

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2007, 08:07:22 PM »

From this day on I shall always think of Clay as "RIVETING FINGERS"

Sets off a whole new bunch of fantasies doesn't it?

Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2007, 09:19:30 PM »

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GONE TO THE CONCERT AT THE GREEK. I AM HOPING AND PRAYING IT WILL BE A SPECIAL ONE THAT IS TELEVISED OR RECORDED. I AM ALSO HOPING THAT ITS FILLED TO THE RAFTERS.

AND THAT CLAY SINGS "SEXY BACK" A LITTLE LESS CAMPY AND REALLY SHOWS THEM WHAT HE'S GOT

(figuratively speaking, of course!!)

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2007, 09:27:07 PM »

I'LL SAY SOMETHING.

I HAVE BEEN VERY NICE TO BARRY.  TRYING TO MAKE HIM FEEL LOVED BEFORE I DITCH HIM FOR SOME HOT REDHEAD WITH BIG HANDS.

NEWARK TOMORROW AND THEN CALIFORNIA HERE I COME ON TUESDAY.  LORRIE HAS TO PUT UP WITH ME FOR ALMOST A WEEK, POOR THING.  SEEING THEA AND MEETING JOHANNA AT THE GREEK.  SEEING SAN DIEGO FOR THE FIRST TIME.  TRYING TO SEE SOME OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BETWEEN CLAYINGS.  I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE, I HAVE MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

SO, WHAT IS NEW BESIDES FINGERS?   wow

GWENN

Gwenn  wave,  Soon it's  Music Music Music California, Here I Come... Music Music Music for you and Thea  Clapping
...and I'm not sure who else from our board...couple of high spots if you've got touring time...

Venice Beach...if you like funky...kooky California...this time of year it's really beautiful...and you'll see a range of characters guaranteed...and if you like art...even if you don't...ha!...the architecture...and the beautiful scenery, gourmet eating  is worth the trip to the Getty Art Museum...and these places are free...so you can save your dollars for Clay

...Thea and I will probably end up enjoying a splendid meal at the Pacific Dining Car after the concert...it's open 24 hours, only five miles away from the venue...and the food is really special. (here's a link: http://www.pacificdiningcar.com/ )  ..for me, I'm pretty keyed up before hearing Clay...so I think Thea and I will eat light...get to the venue early...and party after as we relive the thrill...we'd love to share our excitement with visiting and local Claymaniacs!

Lastly...to you who are awaiting concerts...Pamela's Misty Mate suggestion is a surefire winner  ...I finally tried mine out...and it's a wonder, I sat on the couch misting away (it's still in the 80s at least out here...at about 9 pm)...what a cooling sensation...Barbara, Mimi and I will be sitting pretty close in Cary...I can imagine Clay cracking on it...but filled with ice, I'm sure it's the best humidity buster available...

And for those of you sitting on the fence...consider Southwest Airlines and come on out!...Let's fill the Greek and cheer our darling all the way to the Pacific Ocean!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 09:29:26 PM »

I just read over at CV that Clay went to see "Idol: The Musical" tonight.  rofl

From stripedshirts at CV :

I went to see IDOL THE MUSICAL.....and guess who shows up? CLAY!!! He brought the posse w/ him - Angela, Quiana, Mary, Jerome, Jamie, plus the girl who we lovingly dub 'Sweater Girl' & an unidentified male (I think it's Sweater Girl's date) I cannot believe of all nights I wound buying a tkt to the show, that he would come finally come & see it for himself.

And guess what? he liked it! Even though parts of the show were so cheesy & ridiculous, he liked it!

He did not boo, hiss or hurl things on the stage. When the show ended, he was the first to stand up & give a standing ovation, which the kids up there REALLY appreciated. The kids were on their full A Game tonight & acted very well, I was so proud of them. I don't know how many of you here have seen the musical - so you may not connect immediately to what I'm trying to say, especially the scenes I'm describing - but this is the best I can as far as connecting those moments to the looks on Clay's face.

Here are what I can gather:

Clay arrived quietly w/ his crew into the theatre around 8:20 - and there were some gasps in the audience when they realize he was inside - and I had a perfect view of him from where I sat, which was off the side, diagonal. Clay was sandwiched btwn Mary & Sweater Chick, Jamie sat w/ Jerome who took an aisle seat. Jerome was so big, his legs stuck out on the sides. I could've tapped him if I wanted but I kept quiet & observed Clay. Quiana & Angela sat one row behind them.

The minute they all seated, the lights dimmed & the 1st no. 'Idolize' started. The actors attacked it w/ so vigor & verocity that it was overwhelming to watch w/ Clay in the audience, & I had a difficult time trying to figure out who to keep my eyes on - him or the actors who were ripping into the no. My eyes were flipping backm & forth..... And Clay's reactions to this were priceless!!! Oh my god - it killed me not to be able to take a photo of his facial expressions when he was watching the 1st no. - he had the program book open, and up against his face, covering his mouth and nose - and when the Flat Clay was unveiled, he jerked in his seat, sending the program flying onto Mary's lap, which he quickly retrieved. Part of the time he was bending to whisper something into either Mary's ear or Sweater Girl's ear. The other times he watched w/ his finger to his lips, taking it all in, or cringing from some of the nos. making his chin disappear into his neck. Everyone around him were choking, they were laughing so hard, & it was real funny watching Jerome wipe his eyes. At one point Clay even yelped 'oh god!'

I can only remember bits & pieces of what I saw of Clay because there were moments I was watching the musical, which has improved some since the first time I saw it the first wk it opened; alot of subtle edits have been done, as well as additions. One of them, was the 'armrest' bit - the cowboy had his feet on the armrest of the couch, prompting the girl Alex, the grease faced gas station attendant, to shout "Get your foot off my armrest!" I missed Clay's reaction on that one, I don't know if audience caught that one, but I'm sure he must've snickered. I did not miss his reaction to the "I'm NOT Kelly Ripa" bit - he nodded his head & clapped his hands for that one.

And the far funniest moments was during the "Burning Hunk of Clay"/Claygasm no. when the actress was making out w/ the Clay bust, then started to remove her cardigan, skirt & pulled out the whip, screaming, "Oh Clay, OH CLAY" his eyes got so big I thought they were going to pop. Mary was shaking all over laughing.

The actors all had their eyes on the left side of the house where Clay sat during the finale, & when they all took a bow one by one, it was almost as if they were saluting Clay. It was a cool moment.

Later, Todd Ellis the producer came towards Clay as the audience filed out, & asked him to stick around so the actors could meet him. The doors closed shut as I stepped outside, but I sat on a stool & waited. Waiting w/ me were 2 others who knows the cast, so they were hanging around to get their loved ones. Behind the door, I could laugh applause, then laughter, then clapping, then Clay talking rapidly; I couldn't make out a word he said, it was too far & somewhat muffled. But they were all having a good time inside, & I felt so glad he made this musical; it turned out Todd went to the Syracuse concert just last wk. & his wife got to talk to Clay for a bit about coming to see the show. That paid off tonight when Clay brought his troop in.

10 minutes later, the doors swung open, & out walked Jerome, Quiana, Sweater Girl & then Clay - they all walked out, & there was a yellow cab outside which Jerome got Clay into. Clay didn't stop for pics or autographs & there were a small group of fans who stood out there. The cab sped West, towards Jersey. I'm willing to bet tomorrow night there may or may not be some mention about Idol The Musical at the Newark concert, but we'll see; if he does, it'd be a great plug for the show.

She has a short clip of Clay exiting the theater that she's going to share.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 09:48:45 PM »

MeesaHuggles

Thanks so much for bringing that over...I sat here laughing out loud  Laughing...imagining Clay's reactions to this...what a reading treat!  Clapping  bigsmile

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 10:00:02 PM »

She just posted a bit more (waiting on the clip still) :

I was walking around Times Square tonight after the show, grinning like a fool, people were looking at me wondering what the hell was wrong w/ me. They have no idea.....

Clay wore a white button down shirt, baggy canvas shorts, dark flip flops. In the dark, he looked like a glow worm! Mary, Jamie, Sweater girl all work dark colors, as did Jerome; Sweater girl's male companion had a white shirt also, so he also stuck out a little.

Angela & Quiana wore jeans & Angela had some nice bling on & a nice printed top.

i also remembered watching Clay during the slower nos. He couldn't stop rubbing his hands & curling & intertwining his fingers together. That, and coupled w/ his serious, pensive expression was enough to send me over the edge because I found that so hot.

And, he whooped a 'WHOO!' when the musical finished. That was his stamp of approval!

A glow worm? rofl

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »

Wow, that was GREAT!  Very entertaining and I'm glad he seemed to enjoy the musical.  I hope it comes to Chicago eventually so I can see it.  Sounds like alot of fun and I'm glad it got Clay's stamp of approval.  Smile  I'm sure they were very excited that he was able to come.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 10:31:27 PM »

Gwenn ~ have a GREAT time in CA (I know you will).  I truly wish I could have been there too but I think my parents would have disowned me for missing their big anniversary bash.  Laughing  What timing!  We will have to plan to do it again.  bigsmile  The question is.....can you put up with Lorrie for a whole week?  rofl  Just kiddin', Lorrie!  Huggles

What?  You don't think I lurk in here anymore?  Naughty
ILClaymate
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »

Laughing  Just testing to see if you do!!  bigsmile
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 10:41:57 PM »

Laughing  Just testing to see if you do!!  bigsmile

So now you know.   
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2007, 05:12:37 AM »

Wow, sounds like Clay and Company had a great time last night!  I figured he'd go see this show since he had a few days off.  Even thought about going my self......shoulda kept that thought, huh?   I'm glad they were all able to enjoy themselves and have fun outside of work.   What????? Their "work" seems like fun to me!  Meeting up with my "posse" tonight to see HIM!   Purple Banana

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 05:22:35 AM »

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GONE TO THE CONCERT AT THE GREEK. I AM HOPING AND PRAYING IT WILL BE A SPECIAL ONE THAT IS TELEVISED OR RECORDED. I AM ALSO HOPING THAT ITS FILLED TO THE RAFTERS.

AND THAT CLAY SINGS "SEXY BACK" A LITTLE LESS CAMPY AND REALLY SHOWS THEM WHAT HE'S GOT

(figuratively speaking, of course!!)
Of course.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx