gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:02:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 326
Total: 326

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/23/07 :: Shining Star in Sterling Heights MI!  (Read 43007 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »

He's going into the audience for "The Way You Make Me Feel".

shock  Does he do this every night or is it new?  Sorry I've been sheltering myself until my concerts!    Can't wait to hear a better than cellstream version of Listen!!  Hope Angela is ok.

He didn't do it in the first 3 concerts. If he does this in Knoxville, Marilyn and I have aisle seats!

Awesome!  If he does this in Cary....we have aisle seats. 

I think we're in a few seats there. Starstruck has our tickets for that one.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

"....ever worked with.........." "you live in this area, you have the Detroit Symphony, Detroit Art, you have an amazing......... so much talent in this area, so good, if you live in this area," I think he said something about the Audubon---I hope--------Angie, Quina, Sean, community arts program, are the hands and feet, when you get to NY and LA---something........"what people want-community arts--make it possible for people around the country to enjoy the arts so please support them........Josh........ make sure you support the arts programs in America.......so important....Meet&Greet this afternoon.....cannot hear what he is saying about Meet&Greet--we love doing this, meeting you and Quiana, Angela, been together for 4 years, etc. love doing this-none of this would be possilbe if it were not for you. Thank you for 4 years.......one more song, it means so much to us........thank you so much for tonight. we had a great time

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2007, 07:00:28 PM »

He signed Thank You.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »

What a great concert!!

Thank you Meesa, Marilyn, Pamela and everyone! Huggles

Can't wait to hear what Mary has to say!! Laughing
Back4MoreX3
Claylicious

« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2007, 07:03:18 PM »

He signed Thank You.

aww.. i love when he does that
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2007, 07:05:38 PM »

Another great cell cert - thanks to everyone who made it possible - hope some of the members there get to check in later tonight (hope they all get to see Clay at the buses, too!)

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2007, 07:05:53 PM »

wave I got to hear it on the phone thanks to Barb. It sounded clear and strong to me. No connection problems. Could even hear Clay talk some. He sounded wonderful. Thud! Sounded like a great concert tonight and really fun. More audience interaction. Poor Angela sick. Clay and Quianna sounded beautiful on Listen. Thanks Marilyn, Philly, Pamela and Meesa for the updates. Can't wait to hear about Mary's Meet and Greet. See you here Wednesday from NH.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2007, 07:06:10 PM »

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I REALLY ENJOYED LISTENING EVEN IF I COULD NOT GO WONDERFUL JOB. Huggles Huggles TO ALL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #188 on: July 23, 2007, 07:09:09 PM »

"This song means so much... from US to YOU!"

BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2007, 07:09:59 PM »

Angela's speaking voice was very raspy and she made a couple of references to feeling bad - so when Clay and Quiana jumped in to sing "Listen" they may not have even rehearsed it - it sounded wonderful, if you could hear it...

There was a note on the stage after intermission "flute player was my high school teacher" and Clay asked who left the note - it was a lady in the audience and that's who he was speaking with just after intermission... 

Lots of references to Jesus and God tonight -- maybe looking for guidance and assistance to get through this show with Angela being sick!

Angela alluded to having a "female" problem and Clay made a face - he said "this isn't Oprah, we don't have to talk about that stuff!"  Quiana said Clay said could talk about bodily function but they could not?!?!  Laughing   He stuck Jesse's conductor baton into his ear like he was cleaning out his ears... hee!

Clay said he was four years older and four years fatter.... Laughing

He did go into the audience during TWYMMF - he went down every aisle and he was all over the place during the song --
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2007, 07:11:43 PM »

Re: Listen-she said he couldnt have rehearsed it much because angela went in intermission and said she was getting worse and worse

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #191 on: July 23, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »

When they were doing the menstruation jokes, Clay took the conductor's baton and tried to stick it in his ear.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #192 on: July 23, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »

When Clay was sitting on the stool, his pants were so low that the belt buckle was touching the stool

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »

Have to go eat dinner- catch y'all later!! wave

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2007, 07:16:41 PM »

Thanks Pamela and MarilynHuggles

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »

Thank you Marilyn!  Thank you Meesa! Thanks to Wisconsin Barbara for being the hostess with the mostess for the conference call!

Thanks everyone for coming!  Check back later for more 'stuff!'
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2007, 07:34:01 PM »

Thanks Messa Marilyn and Pamela. As usual you did a great job. Clapping

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »

Bawdy jokes. Tight, low jeans. Sounds like a great concert.  Laughing

I can't wait to hear "Listen." That is so cool, though I hope Angela is ok. And as much as I love "A Thousand Days" (it's my favorite, and he sang it so great in Philadelphia while I was there), I understand that it is hard to sing and he's tired of it after 2 years of singing it. But still I'm sad. Glad I got to hear it. Wonder what will replace it.

Thank you Meesa, Marilyn and Pamela for the cellcert reports.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »

Cindy just called. She and Debi got a handshake and they are both esctatic! Cindy is cracking me up she's so excited!   Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2007, 08:58:20 PM »

OMG we talked to that tattoo girl who got Clay to sign "Thrustin(g) Clay Aiken" HAHA.. and caper was like ur that girl? and she was like how do you know me/about that? And caper goes your all over the boards....   

and haha whoever the cellcerter is is great at interviewing people...

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx