gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:55:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 121  (Read 168113 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 06:41:20 AM »

I answered all my pms for those that wanted Dudley's address.  To answer a few questions.  Dudley's mom was not sick so this came as a double shock to her.  She suffered an aneurysm (artery hemorrhaging).I talked to Dudley last night again and told her to take her blood pressure as she was dizzy.  The girl has suffered way to much with all that has happened in the past six weeks.  I know she will appreciate your pm's and cards it will mean a lot to her right now. 

EVELYN, don't behave just continue having fun!!! 

I was a little weepy last night because I am not there.  My ride fell thru and have had some health issues to deal with and didn't want to take a chance of spoiling the party so I will be with my RTM friends in spirit.  Have to have hubby take my picture today in my new red Clay shirt to post.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 07:02:05 AM »

Hi Everyone

Well , first of all, Dudley - my prayers are with you and Bozena said the same. We are so saddened to hear this news.

Now Lorraine and Frankie - I can't figure it out. I  try to be so good, and look what happens. I wish all of you could have been
the look on his face. Priceless.

Angela - He wasn't even Sicillian, but you know me, I invite anyone in. Bozena was rolling on the floor laughing when he left.

OK - gals, I'm going to get going and see what other mischief I can get into.
WELL THAT WON'T BE HARD MISS EVELYN.  REMEMBER IT SPILLED OVER TO US HERE WITH THE CT. AND MA. GIRLS.  YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE. Laughing Laughing Laughing
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 07:11:39 AM »

Glory - I don't keep in touch with my ex's family either.  I just moved on and even though my family is small I would rather that.

Pepe - What a shame.  We just don't know what life has in store for us from day to day.  That is why it is so important to enjoy each and everyday as it comes.  Huggles  Can't wait to see you pic.

Just stopping by quickly.  Even though I don't want to be here as I am getting so antsy.  Will check back later.  Good morning to each and everyone as they stop by this morning.

Hugs
Rainey
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 07:35:40 AM »

Good mid-morning everyone!! I went out and paid the car insurance and arrived home about 10 minutes ago.

Frankie: You must have psychic powers...the last time you asked about Janet, i had spoken to her earlier that morning and here we go again...you ask about her and...well...read on...

Janet update
While i was inside the insurance office i got a voice mail on my cell-phone from Janet. She wanted me to tell everyone she feels too bad to sit at the computer and that she loves everyone and is hanging in there. She gave me Ann's phone number and if anyone wants it, to PM me. Ann is her daughter. I will more than likely PM a few people right now and if anyone who doesn't get a PM from me would want the phone number, well, you know what to do
Yes!

Well, i'm gonna write a couple of PM's and then go over to some country music web-sites and then head off for the day. I'm gonna take my blood pressure pill here after awhile.

Charlene: I got your PM! You, too, must tell us all about the concert!! A lot of us are only having one Clay concert...well, i typically just go to one Clay concert if he's in my area...but this is one of the more unusual tours here at Claymaniacs in that there isn't a lot of multiple concert goers as in day's past. I'm going to copy and paste my concert review into my review thread in the FUN STUFF section.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 07:52:38 AM »

AC - I think that I am just in touch with the people I love - I believe that everyone is, if they just take the time to slow down and get the messages being sent their way! (I know - just another of my weird ideas  Laughing ) I will send Janet another card today - I am no good on the phone - I tend to cry, and that is not what she needs right now.

Evelyn - I know you are having so much fun - Party On!!!!!  Purple Banana

Pepe - I had wondered why you did not make this trip to see Clay with the rest of the Red Thong gang - too bad you could not go. I am so sorry for Linda - what a shock for her.

I have my lists made, and am heading out - never made it to the grocery early - started paying the bills, and just never left. Now I have to get ready for the day and head out. Mother had several rings that she loved - not expensive rings, but rings she wore every day (on almost every finger!). I brought two home  - one for each of my graddaughters, and sent them to the jeweler to be cleaned - one of my errands is to pick them up. I love the fact that my little girls will be wearing Mother's things some day.

Lorraine - I am antsy for all of you - I am praying that all of you get to see Our Honey at the buses!

Hope everybody is having a good Monday - see you later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »

Good Mid Morning MY OCD Family,

Excitement and sadness at the same time.   We just don't know what the next  day will bring!

Pepe, thank you for the update on Dudley.   We each think we are having really bad days sometimes and then news like Dudley's appear.   That poor girl.  I hope her health can sustain all of this.  She needs to rest and stay calm, but it just isn't in the books right now.   I never thought her mom and dad would be together so soon.   My brother died at age 35 from the same thing.  It was awful.   Pepe, my heart aches for you.  I know how much you wanted to be with the RTM girls.  They sure show you the love and I know you will hear from a few of them.   Your spirit can take you everywhere!! Huggles

Glory,  I wouldn't have gone to that reunion either.   They didn't help you and they don't even deserve to see any part of your wonderful self!!!  Honestly, you just lift me up when I think of everything you have gone through!!

Woody, I love this!   "May Session 121 be filled with friendship, sharing, and fun!!!! May this always remain a place to share our Claylove, and sometimes obsession.   Wink  May the path to our cottage remain a smooth one.  May past disagreements fade away and new memories and friendships be made. This is my wish for this, and for every session of the OCD Support Group."     I think I tell you this everytime you start a session. Wink  I am so glad you are having a wonderful time.   Evelyn called me this morning.  I must get back to her.   Can you imagine the look on that man's face.  Gee, I wonder why his wife wasn't with him at the first knock!! Laughing  Give everyone my love!

Frankie, you are antsy!!??!!?   I get so nervous, I run around in circles.   I just have to get organized and do one thing at a time.   But, that isn't my style.  I have to start four things at once and drive myself  hypnotic    I must work better under pressure.    You have a few of us to think about this week - the "maniacs" are all over the place!

Lorraine,  not one thing is packed!!  Not one!   Paper bags sound good.  If we get bored, we can color on them on the way up!!  I just hope we can stay awake.  I'll bring toothpicks! Laughing

Tammy, it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!   Laughing   The sun will come out tomorrow, don't you worry!!!  I think I have really lost it today.  I'll call you or you call me.  You know how my minutes are during the day.

AC, thank you for all the updates and addresses/phone number on Janet.   We have to keep in touch.

Meesa, so sorry about all of your problems with the house.   At least your friends are trying to help from church.  That's wonderful.

Marilyn, how are you?   Are you still flying high?  I hope you are feeling better and getting some help.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 08:24:45 AM »

DUDLEY....Oh, how my heart hurts for you.  You have been through so very much. The loss of one's Mother is a inconceivable heartache.  I wish there were words that could truly comfort you at this most difficult time. I just hope that knowing that we are all here to lean on, at least, can help to carry you through. 

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 08:29:11 AM »

Today my neck is very swollen and in a lot of discomfort.  The sore throat is slightly worse.  I didn't fall saleep till 6AM and then I only slept for 2 hours.

Mama Pepe...I was going to PM you today...I felt that something was wrong with you as I haven't seen you here for a few days.  Is your Gout acting up again?  I am so sorry you are missing the concernt Huggles

Meesa....Wow, too much going on at once.  Doesn't the house know it is draining your Clayfund?  Huggles

Rainey... imissed the antics of KatKat...I will have to go back to see.

Woody....I hope you have the most FANTASTIC time...how could you not......Clay and Claymaniacs all at the same time?

Cookie...WHAT'S THIS....inviting strange men into yoru boudoire? lmao  ONLY YOU!  Huggles

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 08:31:25 AM »

LindaLou...so beautifully wirtten.

My Mother has a Brain Anuerysm and I know the fear that is always lurking because of it.  YOur brother was so very young...God had something else planned for his beautiful soul. Huggles

Queen of Comforting
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 08:32:28 AM »

Frankie....I am so pleased that you had this idea with the jewelry for your "little" girls. The value of it's memories are "price"less!

Queen of Comforting
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 08:46:30 AM »

Marilyn, how are you?   Are you still flying high?  I hope you are feeling better and getting some help.

FEELING OK, THANKS!! REAL LIFE IS NOT FUN, SOMETIMES. I HAVE TO GO TO THE DENTIST TODAY, AND THURSDAY IS THE 5 HOUR STRESS TEST.YUCK. AND I CANNOT EAT BEFORE IT!!

DUDLEY, I JUST READ BACK ABOUT YOUR MOM. I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOU TO HAVE TO SUSTAIN THIS DOUBLE GRIEF -SOMETIMES IT FEELS TOO MUCH TO BEAR. AND YOUR OWN HEALTH IS NOT GOOD AT THIS TIME- I AM PRAYING HARD THAT YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS AND THAT YOUR HEALTH WILL IMPROVE. YOU KNOW WE ALL LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU- PLEASE BE OK  Huggles Huggles Huggles

CONCERTGOERS- FOR TONIGHT AND WEDNESDAY- ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF CLAY- THIS CONCERT IS WONDERFUL AND HE REALLY GIVES IT HIS ALL. AND DONT MISS THE BUS LINE. I WAS WATCHING ONE FROM SYRACUSE, AND THE MAN REALLY GRABS YOUR HAND AND SQUEEZES, NOT JUST A SLIDE BY. IT WAS WONDERFUL

HAVE TO GO WORK AND EARN SOME MONEY!! ITS RAINING STILL, ALBEIT A LITTLE MORE GENTLY.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL Huggles Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 08:50:52 AM »

wave

I just stopped to FINALLY order a new digital camera. Our old camera is so old that it only has 3 Megapixels and No Zoom! I have driven my family crazy looking at cameras (the kids were so mad that I would not choose one back on Mothers' Day  Laughing ). but I have finally ordered the one I want - found it online for $60 less than either Walmart or Target  (and freee shipping!) Clapping

Linda - I love what you said about the OCD - may it always be a place where we love each other and Clay, and where everyone is welcome. We are all of different ages and interests, but we all have Our Honey in common, and that is what matters!  And, yes, I am "antsy" - I guess because I would like to be at tonight's concert as well as Wednesday's concert - those of us not going will have to live through the rest of you! We are planning our Clay Trek in August to Knoxville already! (Not packing yet, though!  lmao )

Boca -  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles I hope you get some sleep today - if you were here, I would put you out in the hammock and we would wait on you "hand and foot". We are having a cold front! It was down to 63 degrees this morning, and is only going to be in the low 90s today -  with low humidity - unheard of for here in July!

I am out the door.................................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 08:54:09 AM »

WELL I AM OFF TO GET MY HAIR CUT AND BLONDE STREAKS HOPE I LIKE IT HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND I DID. WISH ME LUCK CAUSE IF I DON'T I WILL HIDE MT HEAD UNDER A ROCK.TTYL,

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 09:11:43 AM »

fhammany 2, I know what you mean about the beach, I have always loved it and I"ve got the wrinkles to prove it! Now that I"m older I find myself drawn to the  mountains. Hope you are enjoying all the concert excitment, I have to wait till the end of the tour for mine.   Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 09:28:48 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon wave
Hey everyone wave

Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up? the energizer bunny is up and running   Super Happy!!!
Mamaboca ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Angela ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Everyone ~ wave hey! what's up?

Not much just got up and now watching drake and josh! and sitting here misbehaving and still on Cloud 9! Wink
I hope everyone has a good monday!!

Love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »

Lindsay: Thanks for the comment earlier. It was nice meeting you, too. Did my amazing quietness stun you since i'm so talkative on here? Smile

Indeed, I was surprised! That's okay ... I talk a lot, so I'm sure I made up for it. Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 09:44:24 AM »

hey Lindsay wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 10:25:44 AM »

Good afternoon one and all.  I am just not in the working mood.  I should have taken the whole week off. 
I can feel all the excitement everywhere with people traveling for their Clay concert.  Well ours is coming this Wednesday and I know even though it is a small group we will have the time of our lifes.

Tammykins - did you get your nails done.  I have to do my nails and toenails tonight.  Not that Clay will be looking at me anyway but maybe when we try and sell those tickets someone interesting may buy them.

Jerry - thanks for the pm and Janet's daughters number.  I feel so bad for our dear Janet that I know if she could she would be right on line with us now.

Frankie - I will do anything in my power to get to shake Clay's hand.  Two years ago I attempted to jump the fence as he finally came through the fence and touch our hands.

Linda - yes it is excitement and sadness at the same time.  I feel guilty about being happy as so many others are going through such heartache.  We have it good compared to others.  If you don't have your health you have nothing I always say.

Boca - sure hope you can take a power nap today and I am sure it will make you feel somewhat better.  God all the heartache here.

Hey Corbet, Lindsay & Kat  wave wave wave wave

I am just counting down the hours right now until 4:30.

Hugs
Rainey
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 10:28:33 AM »

Woody is the one that had already written what I said on page 1.  I think she always starts off with those beautiful words.

Boca,  I will be glad when you are pain free, but most of all,  when that thyroid can be regulated and stay put!! Huggles

Frankie, awwwww, your girls will love that jewelry.   My mother has a lot of jewelry from AVON.  Remember those little books that were always being passed around.  Well, there is a representative in our town and mom just loves looking at her books.   She has always loved jewelry.   She never had anything expensive, but I just take the boxes out sometimes so she can look at it.  She never goes anywhere to wear it.  When I was younger and she came out to the mall with me, many years ago, I would leave her at Penny's jewelry counter, do my shopping and come back for her.   I am not like her!!  I like jewelry, but not enough to stop and look at it for an hour or more. Laughing   Anyway,  I hope my daughter has a girl some day!!! bigsmile

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 10:29:56 AM »

Lorraine and Tammy, I just plunk some polish onto my fingernails and toenails; never professionally; well, at least they are clean!!  I haven't even started packing.  Lorraine, maybe I will just wait for you and you can get me going.

Ok, I am off to the races again!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx