gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:10:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 121  (Read 168389 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1960 on: August 08, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »

Hello GLORY and JoAnn...

Some pics of Ralph Emery since i'm "saluting" the Hall of Fame members this morning...this is a pic from the morning show that's carried on RFD-TV, "Mornings With Ralph Emery". I do not get this channel...this is Ralph standing behind the desk welcoming comedian Johnny Counterfeit...

Ralph and puppet, Shotgun Red, on NASHVILLE NOW...

The title card to Ralph's 1973-1979 program, POP GOES THE COUNTRY...

One of the various books that Ralph co-wrote...

Vince Gill, Mel Tillis, Ralph Emery to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame

August 7, 2007 - 3:35 pm

By: JOHN GEROME

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Vince Gill, Mel Tillis and Ralph Emery have been selected for induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Their selection was announced Tuesday by Barbara Mandrell, Brenda Lee and Hall of Fame director Kyle Young. They will be formally inducted in October.

Inductees are chosen by the Country Music Association's Hall of Fame Panel of Electors, a group of more than 300 voters appointed by the CMA board of directors.

Gill, whose hits include "When I Call Your Name" and "Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away," said he was overwhelmed by the honour and feels blessed to be able to create and perform music for a living.

"Out of all the things you've ever done - it just matters, it matters so much," said the 50-year-old singer, who was accompanied by his wife, Amy Grant, whom he thanked for being a "beautiful friend."

"It's been an amazing journey since I learned to play 'Wildwood Flower' on the guitar," he said.

Tillis, who turns 75 Wednesday, said he was working in his garden when he got the news.

"I dropped my eggplant," he joked, adding that the hardest thing for him - a self-professed "blabbermouth" - was keeping quiet until the announcement.

"I kept my word," said Tillis, who has stuttered since he was a child but not when he sings. Then he paused a moment and stuttered, "Well, I think I told my son. I'm not going to lie to you."

Tillis began his career as a songwriter, writing classics such as "Detroit City" and "Ruby Don't Take Your Love to Town." His hits as a recording artist include "Good Woman Blues," "Coca Cola Cowboy" and "Southern Rain."

He became a member of the Grand Ole Opry this year.

Emery, 74, was selected in the nonperformer category. He was a disc jockey on WSM, which broadcasts the Grand Ole Opry. He also hosted TV programs including "Pop! Goes the Country" and "Nashville Now." His current show, "Ralph Emery Live," is on the cable network RFD-TV.

"I never thought I'd be in the Country Music Hall of Fame, at least not in my lifetime," he said.

NEWS 1130

JoAnn: wave I could never live near a large body of water...i'd heard about some of his houses. I know Merle Haggard sometimes lives in a house boat. Yes!

I mentioned George Strait because the news was released that his next single will be "How 'Bout Them Cowgirls"

George Strait in 1984...

Fortunately, not much has changed...George Strait in 2006...singing his country songs...

This is Strait at a CD party...his current album IT JUST COMES NATURAL is Platinum so the label had a Platinum Party and took this picture of him holding the plaque...it is the thirty-second album of Strait's to be certified Platinum...at the bottom of the plaque it reads: "#1 Country Album Artist".

I'm gonna go to the post office! I'll be back later today sometime!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1961 on: August 08, 2007, 09:12:20 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE wave
Hey Everyone wave

Kat-------Good luck on your next try-----Think about kissing Brett for every correct answer and I bet you will make a 100!
JoAnn ~ hahahahahha your so funny! Thanks!
Prissy ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you? I've only been on one trip thats to Tulsa to Clay's concert  lmao !
Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!!! what's up?
Angela ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you?
Lolita ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! how are you? Heyyyy Day 4 on behaving...OOO 3 more days then I beat it!!!
Glory ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what's up?

Not much here just got up and watching tv...I am feeling alot better my headache is gone and i feel so much better thanks everyone making me feel better last night! Huggles
Anyhow I hope everyone has a good day!

Love you lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1962 on: August 08, 2007, 10:15:15 AM »

wave from NC!!!

We arrived right on time, and Michelle was there to pick me up.  We are chillin' at her apartment a bit, and then we are going out to lunch, I think.  I am going to make her eat.   Laughing

Prissy - But I didn't pack EVERYTHING that I took to Branson....just took too much.....ANGELA knows how it is.   Laughing

I will start a new session later today or tonight.  I don't want to take up too much of Michelle's computer time, but I did read all the pages from today.

All of you packing....don't worry, if I got it done, ANYONE else can, believe me.   Laughing  Safe travels.

Huggles Huggles Huggles for everyone that needs them. 

Boca - Whatever is wrong, I sure hope it gets better soon.   Huggles
Woodstock X121

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1963 on: August 08, 2007, 10:18:37 AM »

Hey Debbie wave wave wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1964 on: August 08, 2007, 11:05:21 AM »

Good Afternoon!

I am packing and setting things aside to go in the van!!  The yard crew has not come yet.  I guess they will come tomorrow after we are gone.  Skip has been watering, and I'm inside the cool house!!  I appreciate him doing that.  He said he appreciates me packing!!

AC,
I saw that about Mel Tillis being inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame and that it was his birthday, also.  We hope to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame while we are in Nashville.  As I remember, it is huge, but hopefully, we can see a lot of it.

Woody,
I am getting better at packing.  Of course, we are traveling by van, so most of out hanging clothes, we hang on a rod that goes behind the back passanger seats.

Kat,
Three of my trips have been for Clay and one for a pond convention.  Ordinarily, I don't like to travel in the summer; too hot and we hate to leave the yard.  Fall is my favorite time to travel.
Good luck on the driver's test.  I passed the written test the first time, but had to go back twice because I had trouble parallel parking!!  I still try to avoid parallel parking when I can.

Glory,
Are you excited!!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  JoAnn is bringing her binoculars for me to use.  She's on the third row so I don't think she will need them!!

Shannon,
I hope you get good news from your medical tests!!  Hang in there.

Frankie,
How are you doing checking off things on  your list?  I'm going to start lining things to go in the van up against our mirrored wall in the den!!

Betty,
Our dogs, Shadow and Sandy, and JoAnn's dog, Randy, will be boarded at a Pet hospital/Kennel near JoAnn and Jennie's house while we are gone.  We have left them there the last few trips and it has worked out really well.

Here is a picture of Skip, my hubby, with the three shelties, Randy on the left, and our Sandy and Shadow, after one of our trips:

And here is the picture of the dogs I had Walgreen's print on a dog dish.

Shadow and Sandy are 3 and a half years old and JoAnn's dog, Randy, is about 12? 

JoAnn,
Are your ready yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Oh, we haven't left yet!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great afternoon!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1965 on: August 08, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »

wave

We got sent home from work ... no AC and it was over 100 degrees in the building. Technically I'm supposed to be working from home, but I can think of 1000 other things I should be doing. I might finish a story later this evening, but we'll see.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1966 on: August 08, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »

Good early morning everyone, wave wave

Tiffany thanks for the summaries and the prayers for us all. I can feel your excitement.  Purple Banana What time will you be leaving tomorrow? Please share photos with us. I always love looking at them. Yes, I read Dave Chung’s wonderful review; even saw a photo of him. As far as people dressing up weird at Clay’s concert, we all know they want to get Clay’s attention, and Clay never fails to take notice. Laughing Once my computer stops freezing, I will head to clack unlimited I cannot wait.

AC, no, enemas for me…thank you. I thought you were celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas…do you guys always have so much food for birthdays. Wow, George Strait’s really had an album that earned platinum in thirty second…amazing!! Thanks for sharing all these info with us.

Betty, don’t use all your energy getting excited…you need some of it so that you can scream “I love you Clay,” Wink Laughing whenever your want during the concert. Purple Banana

Kat, I’m glad your headache is gone…enjoy your day.

Special hello to Lorraine, Linda, Woody, Tammy, Evelyn, Frankie, Krista, Angela, Glory, Boca, JoAnn, Pepe, Prissy, Meesa, Shannon, Bozena, Jan, Cindy, Lindsay, Jayne, Michelle, and the rest, enjoy the day everyone. wave

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1967 on: August 08, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »

Kat,
Three of my trips have been for Clay and one for a pond convention.  Ordinarily, I don't like to travel in the summer; too hot and we hate to leave the yard.  Fall is my favorite time to travel.
Good luck on the driver's test.  I passed the written test the first time, but had to go back twice because I had trouble parallel parking!!  I still try to avoid parallel parking when I can.
Prissy ~ Oh really........oh thats cool...yeah I totally understand...yeah Fall is the perfect time because its cool and nice.......yeah parallel parking is sooooo crazy.....yeah when i took drivers Ed I failed it! LOL.....anyhow hI like the dogs there sooo cute!....hope you have a good day!

Lolita ~ thanks! hope you enjoy your day too Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1968 on: August 08, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »

HI JERRY
SO GLAD THAT VINCE GILL MADE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME. HE IS ONE OF A KIND. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE YEARS AGO.
LAST NIGHT MY MR. AND I WATCHED THE MOST HORRIBLE MOVIE WE HAVE EVER SEEN. OUT OF CURIOSITY WE SAW "THE OUTLAW " WITH JANE RUSSELL AND SOME YOUNG TERRIBLE ACTOR WHO LOOKED ABOUT 15 PLAY THE OUTLAW. HE WAS JACK BEUTEL, A REAL BABY FACE, WEAK PERSON. IT WAS SOOOOOO BAD THAT IT WAS FUNNY. FIRST TIME I HAD SEEN THE "FAMOUS " JANE RUSSELL", NO COMMENT.

YOU SAY YOU DO NOT LIKE WATER. MY MR. AND I BOUGHT A SAILBOAT ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO, WE SAILED IT FROM JACKSONVILLE AROUND THE EAST COAST AND DOWN THE OKACHOBEE RIVER AND LOTS OF WATERWAYS. ON THE TRIP WE SAW LOTS AND LOTS OF ALLIGATORS. THEY LOOKED LIKE LOGS IN THE WATER. WHEN WE NEEDED A BATH, ONE OF US WOULD BE THE LOOKOUT AND THE OTHER WOULD JUMP IN THE WATER AND TAKE A QUICK BATH. I THINK YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LIKED THAT.

HAVE NOT READ A WORD EXCEPT WHAT IS ON THIS PAGE. I AM PAINTING A FLUFFY WUFFY DOG WITH PINK RIBBONS AND A PINK COLLAR, HAS TO BE DONE BY FRIDAY. SO JUST HAD TO COME ON AND SAY "HELLO" TO ALL.

AND SAFE TRAVELING TO CLAY CONCERTS. PRETTY SOON WE WILL BE WITHOUT CONCERT NEWS BUT WONDERFUL MEMORIES.

PRISSY
YOUR DOGGIES ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! HAVE A NICE TRIP, YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE MOVE.

SHANNON
HOPEFULLY YOUR MEDICAL REPORTS WILL COME BACK OK. MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED FOR YOU.

BOCA
YOU CAN VENT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO ON THIS THREAD, HEAVEN KNOWS , I HAVE. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

LOVE TO ALL
JEANNE/JAN

"LIFE WOULD BE INFINITELY HAPPIER
IF WE COULD ONLY BE BORN AT THE AGE OF EIGHTY
AND GRADUALLY APPROACH EIGHTEEN"

Mark Twain

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1969 on: August 08, 2007, 11:20:50 AM »

wave

this is a drive-by post!

Prissy - yes, I am packing and crossing things off of my list. Lewis washed my Trailblazer this morning - now I have to start getting things in there. I have everything stacked on my dining room table (tried the floor, but Jack thought everything was a toy for him). REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR CONCERT TICKETS, EVERYBODY!!!!  Laughing )  Ours are in the binocular case. I never thought, years ago, when I bought those binoculars for Lewis to take to basketball games that I would be using them too!  Laughing

I have everything packed except for our clothes  Paranoid and I'm about to start on that.

Glory -  Clapping Clapping Clapping for getting a sale on binoculars!

Woody - glad you are safely there - hope your trip to NC goes well. I was reading an article in Newsweek last night about airline travel this summer, and I'm glad I am not involved!

Boca -  Huggles So glad you checked in, if only for a minute.

Lindsay - congratulations on being sent home!  Laughing

wave AC, lolita, Kat,  Joann, everyone else coming in soon, and to all Lurkers.

I'm glad I have tomorrow to really get ready. since we are getting of the beaten path on Friday. Lewis wants to pack some picnic things for lunch Friday - there are places to stop all along the Natchez Trace where you can sit by the water and just enjoy the scenery. I think I will break my usual "No Dessert" rule and bake either a cake or a dessert bread of some sort. It will be nice just to get away, and really nice to see so many of you and Clay!  bigsmile

Back to work - see 'ya later 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1970 on: August 08, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »

Hey Jan Hey Frankie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1971 on: August 08, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »

Huggles  Jan - I always miss you!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1972 on: August 08, 2007, 11:25:04 AM »

Huggles Kat - still being good, I see!  Clapping

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1973 on: August 08, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »

Prissy: wave Let me know all about the Nashville trip...of course you will...Mel, Vince, and Ralph's Hall of Fame plaques won't be on display until after the October induction...those three inductions will bring the total members of the Country Music Hall of Fame to 101. So, when you go, there will be 98 Hall of Fame plaques and displays to look at bigsmile It's called the Hall of Fame and Museum because there's added features beside just the room that houses the plaques.

THANK GOD AND GREYHOUND
#6 hit for Roy Clark in 1970

I've made a small fortune, and you've squandered it all.
You've shamed me till I feel about one inch tall.
But I thought I loved you, and I hoped you would change,
so I gritted my teeth and didn't complain.

Now you've come to me with a simple goodbye.
You tell me you're leaving, but you won't tell me why.
We're here at the station and you're getting on.
And all I can think of is.........

Thank God and Greyhound you're gone!

I didn't know how much longer I could go on
watching you take the respect out of me
watching you make a total wreck out of me.
That big diesel motor is a playing my song.

That load on my mind got lighter when you got on.
That shiney old bus is a beautiful sight
with the black smoke rolling up around the tail lights.
It may sound kinda cruel, but I've been silent too long

Thank God and Greyhound...you're gone!
----------------------------------------

The artist who had a hit with that song is Roy Clark...known as the co-host of HEE-HAW, 1969-1992. Roy among guitar players is ranked right along with Chet Atkins and Merle Travis as far as the ability to play any music genre and play it fast if needed. Roy Clark is known as a Super-Picker...

Famous publicity picture...

As an artist, Roy's biggest hits were: "Thank God and Greyhound", "I Never Picked Cotton", "Come Live with Me", "If I Had It To Do All Over Again", and "Yesterday, When I Was Young". As an actor, Roy's long lasting appeal will be the 23 years he appeared on HEE-HAW. In the '60s, though, Roy appeared on THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES as "Cousin Roy" and in drag as "Big Mama Halsey". These appearances would lead to Roy's later job co-hosting HEE-HAW because the producers and people who worked behind the scenes remembered Roy Clark's comedic talents on the HILLBILLIES program.

Roy was born in April 1933...he's currently 74 years old. There's no real reason why i chose to talk about Roy Clark...i just felt like it.

The Hee-Haw cast, 1969...

TV Guide cover, March 1970...

Roy for awhile had a recording partnership with Hee-Haw cast-member, Buck Trent. They made several albums...this is the cover of one of them...

Roy won more awards than one might have thought...given the fact his recording career wasn't in the same stratosphere as his HEE-HAW co-host, Buck Owens...

CMA Awards
1970: Comedian of the Year
1973: Entertainer of the Year
1975: Instrumental Group of the Year w/Buck Trent
1976: Instrumental Group of the Year w/Buck Trent
1977, 1978, and 1980: Musician of the Year

1987: Grand Ole Opry induction

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1974 on: August 08, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »

Huggles Kat - still being good, I see!  Clapping
Frankie ~ yuppers! bigsmile Wink .....3 more days....whoot!

Hey Jerry  wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1975 on: August 08, 2007, 11:47:12 AM »

Quote from: Jan
HI JERRY
SO GLAD THAT VINCE GILL MADE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME. HE IS ONE OF A KIND. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE YEARS AGO.
LAST NIGHT MY MR. AND I WATCHED THE MOST HORRIBLE MOVIE WE HAVE EVER SEEN. OUT OF CURIOSITY WE SAW "THE OUTLAW " WITH JANE RUSSELL AND SOME YOUNG TERRIBLE ACTOR WHO LOOKED ABOUT 15 PLAY THE OUTLAW. HE WAS JACK BEUTEL, A REAL BABY FACE, WEAK PERSON. IT WAS SOOOOOO BAD THAT IT WAS FUNNY. FIRST TIME I HAD SEEN THE "FAMOUS " JANE RUSSELL", NO COMMENT. YOU SAY YOU DO NOT LIKE WATER. MY MR. AND I BOUGHT A SAILBOAT ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO, WE SAILED IT FROM JACKSONVILLE AROUND THE EAST COAST AND DOWN THE OKACHOBEE RIVER AND LOTS OF WATERWAYS. ON THE TRIP WE SAW LOTS AND LOTS OF ALLIGATORS. THEY LOOKED LIKE LOGS IN THE WATER. WHEN WE NEEDED A BATH, ONE OF US WOULD BE THE LOOKOUT AND THE OTHER WOULD JUMP IN THE WATER AND TAKE A QUICK BATH. I THINK YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LIKED THAT.

Hello Jan!! Sad to say, i hadn't seen the movie you are talking about...i had never even heard of the actor...i know who Jane Russell is. Reading your post, i take it you didn't like her performance. Laughing I only know of Jane through her association with Vincent Price. The two of them used to appear in B-movies together and on off-Broadway plays. I don't know if i would have jumped in the water without any clothes...i do that in the bath tub because i'm by myself. If i were in public...i don't think i'd be able to do that, you are right Yes!

Lolita: wave Well, my mom wanted to have a big dinner on my grandmother's birthday and so that's the reason for that. We usually only have a big dinner on a holiday...or if my mom feels like making a big meal, which is rare...but sometimes out of the blue she'll make a big meal. About George Strait...it's true...IT JUST COMES NATURAL is his thirty-second album to be certified Platinum...which means it's sold over 1,000,000 copies. His previous 31 albums are also high sellers...all of them Platinum or higher. He's released albums since 1981.

Hello Frankie!! wave

Hello Kat...i'm gonna lay down for awhile...i'm not sleepy but it's 95 outside...HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1976 on: August 08, 2007, 11:54:11 AM »

Hello Kat...i'm gonna lay down for awhile...i'm not sleepy but it's 95 outside...HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Jerry ~ yeah it is hot hot its 92 degrees or something!....have a good day!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1977 on: August 08, 2007, 12:01:45 PM »

WELL BECCA GONE I AM CLEANING UP AFTER THE STORM. lmao lmao

PACKING ALMOST DONE ITS HOT , I AM DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHEN I GET DONE. I AM POOPED. EVERYTHING READY SET CLAYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1978 on: August 08, 2007, 12:03:50 PM »

Glory ~ hope you have fun getting Clayed! Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!