gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:14:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 409
Total: 409

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 121  (Read 168499 times)
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1940 on: August 08, 2007, 03:45:35 AM »

Prissy. waveI know you are checking your lists to make sure everything you need is packed.
Your trip is really going to be fun,I am envious. Yes!
Enjoy your  clayberry juice this morning. Huggles

Frankie. wave
Your adventure will soon begin also. Clapping
I'm glad lewis helped out with the grass,What a guy. Laughing
I will have a  clayberry juice for each of you  to enjoy this morning.
Have a wonderful "GETTING READY" day. Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: August 08, 2007, 04:04:34 AM »

Morning everyone.

happy hubby wave The weather is awful again today.  It's already muggy.  Thanks for the clayberry juice, will take it to my mom's this morning, and have it then.
STAY COOL OK?  Have a good day. Huggles

Jayne wave morning. Huggles

Angela wave Huggles

Hello Jerry wave Like the cartoon characters this morning.  Gotta be hot there too.  Stay cool.

Sasha-  good morning when you get here with your incrediable pictures. Huggles

Have a wonderful day everyone and to those still to come Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1942 on: August 08, 2007, 04:15:35 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  WELL I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 3:00 AM   JUST WAY TOO HOT TO SLEEP AND THE FANS WEREN'T CUTTING IT LAST NIGHT.

CORBET - LOOKS LIKE MY UNDERWEAR IS MAKING THE NEWS.  WELL AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE IT IS BUT WISH CLAY, CRISS ANGEL OR APOLLO HAD THEM. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FRANKIE - I WILL MAKE SURE I WON'T CALL JANET TODAY.  I WILL WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING OR FRIDAY.  THANKS FOR CALLING HER DAUGHTER.  POOR THING, MY HEART JUST BREAKS FOR HER.

SHANNON - WELL THAT SUCKS ABOUT YOUR INSURANCE.  I WOULD CHECK INTO IT.  IF THEY SAID YOU HAD INSURANCE THEN WHY AREN'T THEY SHOWING IT.

ANGELA - I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO STAY UP AND WATCH CRISS.  GOD HE IS JUST SO DARN CUTE.  CATCH YOU LATER WITH AN EMAIL OR TWO.

DICK - IT IS HUMP DAY.  SO WHERE THE HECK IS CLAY, CRISS OR APOLLO WHEN YOU NEED THEM.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

JAYNE - WELL I AM HAPPY SEEING CLAY ONCE THIS YEAR.  I CAN LIVE THROUGH THE POSTS AND PICS FROM ALL OF THE NC TRAVELERS.

WOODY - TRUST ME IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO SLOW HERE LATELY.  YOU KNOW REAL LIFE.  HAVE A GREAT TIME.

LINDSAY - HAVE A GOOD ONE.  ENJOY YOUR CLAYING.

JERRY - I SEE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR VACATION.  THANKS FOR THE PICS.

GERALDINE - WEATHER IS AWFUL HERE AS WELL.  VERY VERY MUGGY AND RAINEY.  CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO WORK.  NOW THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING.

TAMMYKINS - I HAVE BEEN UP WAY TOO EARLY 3:00 AM  WOULD YOU BELIEVE I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THESE LAST TWO NIGHTS.  DON'T LIKE IT.  I NEED TO WALK.

LINDA - WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING OLD LADIES.  I AM SURE YOU WILL DO FINE BEING A GRANDMA.  HECK LOOK AT ME.

WELL TIME TO ROLL AND GET INTO THAT AC.  THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT GOING TO WORK.

CATCH YOU GUYS LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1943 on: August 08, 2007, 04:33:06 AM »

LORRAINE wave I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.  THAT IS WHY I GO TO MY MOM'S OR MY AUNT'S. THEY HAVE CENTRAL AIR.  I HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FANS TO KEEP YOU COOL WHEN YOU GET HOME.  BE CAREFUL IN THIS HEAT. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1944 on: August 08, 2007, 04:38:46 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I am up early too.   Up, but not fully awake!  I didn't sleep welllast night either.  When will ever get the beauty sleep I need!
I am already looking like I have my Halloween mask on in August!! bigsmile

I can sure understand all of the excitement going on with the concerts coming up this week.  I have been to NC and the gatherings.  It will be so much fun.  All of you going from here, be safe and give my love to everyone.   Florida is next!  I can't wait to hear all of the details.  I love to hear about the get togethers and Clay's wonderful singing.  He is really what started this little home and continues to keep us all together.  Have a blast and leave all of your troubles behind!  You can all act like teenagers while no one is looking. Laughing   I still try to do that when I get the chance; not so much lately, but when I can, I like to think young! Wink

Angela, yes, it was hard to hold back the tears.  I even tried to ask some people in the market if the dog belonged to them.  I never found the person and when I came out, the van was gone.  Have a good day, my sweet LL.

Sasha, I hope you had a great birthday.   Having the same birthday as your hubby must be double the fun.   It depends if you like sharing. Laughing  You never look older, just better and better.   Now, when you get into my bracket, it's another story.   Laughing

Happy,  are you done travelling for the summer?  How is your back?  Don't lean over in any chairs now.  I still think of our visit.  It just doesn't seem that long ago to me.  I hope we get another opportunity some day soon.   

Lorraine, I don't feel old when I am doing something fun; it's all in the mind, but lately, I am beginning to wonder about that too.  Geez, my memory is getting  hypnotic   Oh, well, I hope next week works out.   You could start your own store with your underwear. Laughing

Tammy, what's up for today.  I am going to meet up with Amy and Steve after their appointment.   I hope the baby cooperates with the ultra sound machine today.  She is so nervous!!  I will tell you the news after I find out today.   I'll probably tell everyone here. bigsmile  Have a good day.

Frankie, thank you for the updates on Janet.  You must be running around like a chicken with its head cut off.   Is your hair all one color now? Laughing  Be save and have a ball.

Jayne, just make the most out of the one concert you get to.  Lots of hugs and laughter; oh yeah and  for Clay.  Good luck with being hired. 

Ok, I am off to try and really wake up now.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1945 on: August 08, 2007, 04:40:12 AM »

Good morning to Geraldine, Corbet, Glory, Lindsay, Shannon, Jan, Meesa, Kat, Sara and anyone else I missed.

WW2, are you around anywhere?   Are you going to NC?

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1946 on: August 08, 2007, 04:45:22 AM »

Tiffany!!!  I just want to thank you for the best summaries ever.  You are the best!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1947 on: August 08, 2007, 04:47:29 AM »

Happy - I'm very excited!  I leave early early early Friday. Thanks for the Clayberry juice.  Huggles

Good morning!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1948 on: August 08, 2007, 04:49:40 AM »

wave

I was sleeping well, when wet puppy kisses woke me up - I guess Lewis is walking at the track and Jack got lonely.

Linda - are you going with amy to see the baby's ultrasound? I know you are so excited! 

Woody - the next time we hear from you, you will be breathing NC air  Clapping

Jayne - I posted a phone number to Janet's room a couple of pages back - she is having a lung biopsy today, though - hopefully family members will be with her today, though, so someone may still be able to answer the phone.

Angela - when we first moved to Louisiana all 4 of us really suffered from the humidity (it is hot in Memphis, too, but nothing like here). But we all got accustomed to it. I mowed grass yesterday in a heat index that was well over 100 - just stopped several times for water.

Lorraine - Janet may be able to talk today - I just didn't want you to worry if you called the room and no one answered - I do not know how she will be put to sleep for a biopsy - or if she will be brought right back to her room afterward.

Lindsay - you will be seeing Clay very soon! Maybe the heat is getting to your babies - it makes everybody grouchy!

Happy - yes, Lewis is a real gem - cut grass so I could go to the office and work!  lmao  Realy, I do not mind cutting grass at all - he has too many other things to do.  Thank goodness we got so much done - I would hate to think of cutting it all today. Now I only have the front yard  inside the fence and the acre that is right above the pond - should be done in a little over an hour. Can't start cutting until the dew burns off, though.

Charlene - stay cool - heat can be dangerous if you are not accustomed to it.

Boca - I hope you can check in today - I need your phone number! Huggles

I have a few errands to run, starting on packing, grass mowing to finish. I think we are actually in good shape to leave - only a few more things to get done. I am dreading leaving my husband's mean dog - I hope he doesn't think he's being abandoned.

Have a great Wednesday, everybody - see you a little later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1949 on: August 08, 2007, 04:53:35 AM »

wave

Linda - posting at the same time! Yes, the grey roots are colored  Clapping One more very imortant thing off of my list!  Laughing I see you won't be going to theultrasound - hope you get to find out who is coming, though! How are they coming with choosing names? I know they still have a long time to decide!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1950 on: August 08, 2007, 05:13:15 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Once again, my apologies for not even checking in....I have had a few days from He_ _!  It is not my health but nonetheless, things here have been in an uproar the past few days with a few issues going on simultaneously and we've been quite besides ourselves.

Please, KNOW that you all are never but a thought away and always have my prayers daily.

Love you ALL
xoxoxoxox

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1951 on: August 08, 2007, 05:20:55 AM »

WW2, are you around anywhere?   Are you going to NC?

wave Hey WW1!!  I am around but not much these days.  Busy getting ready to go to NC!!  wheee  So much to do yet!  Today will be the busiest.  I don't know why I procrastinated on everything!  I fly out tomorrow afternoon.  Heather will be picking me up and I'm staying with her.    Thanks for asking about me.  bigsmile  Huggles  Hope you are doing well, grandma!! 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1952 on: August 08, 2007, 05:52:57 AM »

Good morning again!!

Hello Lorraine, Frankie, Charlene, Linda, and the rest...

I was listening to the local classic country station and the DJ made the announcement of who's going into the Country Music Hall of Fame this year...the induction typically takes place on the CMA Awards show...but sometimes they don't air that segment. It all depends. Anyway, this year, these three will be going into the Hall of Fame...

1. Mel Tillis: Noted as being a songwriter first and foremost and a singer second. He has a stutter when he speaks which he turned into a comedy routine...the stutter and his personality during interviews helped make Mel an "actor" in movies during the '70s and '80s. There was a time when the public at large felt the stutter was added for comedy...because when Mel sings, there isn't any stutter at all...it didn't take long for pop audience to learn the stutter was genuine. Mel wrote a lot of hits for Webb Pierce: "I Ain't Never", "Honky Tonk Song", "Tupelo County Jail", and several others. Also from the pen of Mel Tillis are: Bobby Bare's hit "Detroit City" and Kenny Rogers "Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town". He wrote several of his own hits, too: "Sawmill", "Wine", "Stateside", "All Right, I'll Sign the Papers", "Old Faithful", "Commercial Affection", "Heart Over Mind", "Mental Revenge", and a few more. Some of the films that Mel has appeared in are "Cannonball Run", "Uphill All the Way", and a few TV shows with a country feel like "Alice", "Hee-Haw", and others. His daughter is country singer Pam Tillis.

2. Vince Gill: Noted as being one of the few youngest inductee's, Vince is only 50. Vince has been around in music since the 1970s...it was the 1980's, though, that gave Vince his long-lasting acclaim: harmony singing. Vince's tenor voice was used in a lot of recording sessions, he can be heard in the background on Roseanne Cash's hits but more importantly was  Vince's association with Conway Twitty. The association started out in 1985...Vince being called in to sing harmony on a Conway recording called "All I Can Be is a Sweet Memory". In 1986, Vince was called back in to sing harmony when needed for Conway's entire FALLIN' FOR YOU FOR YEARS album...Vince's harmony is heard crystal clear on Conway's two #1 hits from that album, "Desperado Love" and "Fallin' For You For Years". In 1987, Conway insisted that Vince became his permanent harmony singer...a role that Vince would fill until 1991, when Vince's own singing career had finally taken off. Vince has ties with a folk group, Pure Prairie League. Vince, as of now, is known for his charity work and his dedication to the Grand Ole Opry. He is married to gospel singer, Amy Grant, and his current project is a box set in which all songs were written/co-written by Vince.

3. Ralph Emery: Well, what can be said about Ralph Emery? Ralph is being inducted in the "non-performer" category. This is the category reserved for behind the scenes people in country music, or, in Ralph's case, radio/TV personalities in country music. Ralph became the quintessential "country music DJ". There have been some who have called Ralph the "Mike Wallace of Country Music" because Ralph did serious, probing interviews which was new in country music at the time. Prior to Ralph, most country music interviews were filled with good ol' boy zest and very little hard-hitting questions. Ralph never exactly went too far in his interviews but he did become legendary for dancing on the edge...asking questions that perhaps on the surface a radio listener or later, a TV viewer, would think Ralph had no business asking. Ralph's career in radio and TV went hand-in-hand. Two radio stations figure prominently in Ralph's life: WSIX and WSM. It was on WSM's "All-Night Show" that Ralph had his impact...Ralph was host of the all-night show for 14 years, 1958-1972. In that same time period, Ralph was a TV star...well, local TV star, on the WSM-TV early "Ralph Emery Show". Ralph's personal life was twisted around his radio and TV jobs. If doing the All-Night Show from midnight to 5am wasn't trying enough on the body...Ralph had to be on the set of his morning TV show no later than 5:30am...fortunately WSM radio and WSM-TV were not too far away from one another. The morning TV show ran 1 hour, until 6:30am. In the early '70s, Ralph added syndicated radio talk show host to his list of job's. This meant that he had to tape a 2 hour radio program daily...and these programs were sent to radio stations all across the country. So, at one point in the early '70s, Ralph was up all-night on the radio and then doing a 1 hour early morning TV show and THEN taping a 2 hour radio show. The All-Night show duties for Ralph ended in 1972 because he couldn't take it anymore. In 1973 he was picked to host the syndicated TV show, "Pop! Goes the Country!". He did this until 1979. In 1983, Ralph was picked to be the face of a new channel, The Nashville Network. Ralph hosted the nightly "Nashville Now" program. TNN as the channel was called, was part of everyone's cable line-up and it's that program that made Ralph Emery a nationally known figure in country music...even though by 1983 he had been a part of the industry since 1957...not even the syndicated "Pop! Goes the Country!" had the reach that "Nashville Now" had...consistently running neck and neck with CNN's "Larry King". Ralph and Larry's shows both aired on cable TV at 9pm. In 1987 Ralph ended his long-running syndicated radio show. Ralph ended his local "Ralph Emery Show" in 1991 after a 30 year run. Around the same time, Ralph's first book, MEMORIES, hit the shelves. It became a best-seller and was on the book charts for nearly a year...followed by MORE MEMORIES. After the end of his local show, this left "Nashville Now" as his only program on the air. In 1993, TNN was making changes...the network had been on the air for 10 years. Ralph decided to end "Nashville Now" in 1993, after a 10 year run. Ralph semi-retired...became known for his books and his stories of country music's past. "On the Record" became a monthly special on TNN...Ralph would interview a country celebrity one on one for 1 hour. These specials lasted for a season. TNN brought Ralph back for a morning show that lasted half a year. TNN left the air in 1999...re-named The National Network in 2000. Ralph's current program is an interview show...airing on RFD-TV.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1953 on: August 08, 2007, 05:53:57 AM »

Good Morning!

Yes, this is the day I must get everything done because we leave tomorrow morning.  Like Frankie, I have a list going;  actually, two!!  As I think of something to take, I'm just stacking it on the suitcases.  I always take pillow cases as hamper bags as we travel.  I'm taking two, this time!!  I have clothes hanging on a door that I want to take;  need to do some ironing today.

I will color my hair later today.  The lawn crew should be here this morning to mow;  then Skip and I must water as much as possible because we have had no rain.  My neighbor across the street will water for us and get our mail and newspapers while we are gone.

Our trips have gotten longer as the summer has gone on.

Frisco;  one night - JoAnn and me
Houston;  two nights - JoAnn, Jennie, Skip and me
San Antonio;  three nights - Skip and me
Tennessee Trip;  five nights - JoAnn, Jennie, Skip and me

Happy,
I wish you and Spikee were going to be in Knoxville.  Maybe a concert soon!!  Remember, I'm taking a case of chilled Clayberry juice on this trip.  bigsmile

Linda,
If I awaken after a dream, I'm more likely to remember it.  It's hard to believe it is so hot in  CT.

Frankie,
There's so much to do before a trip, be it 2 nights or 5 nights.  The same things have to be attended to!!

Lorraine,
Do you  have AC?  We turn our air up at night to about 80 and the ceiling fan in the bedroom keeps it comfortable.  I have noticed even on 80, the AC will kick on at times during the night.

Clandy,
Hi to you!  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Knoxville.  I think the  Social was the last time.

Boca,
Sounds like more going on again in your life!!  Hugs and prayers for you. Hug  

Woody,
Haven't you heard that after you pack your suitcase, you're supposed to remove about half of the clothes!!!  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Knoxville.

ANGELA,
It is hot everywhere.  We are expecting triple digit temps starting today!!

Pepe,
Is it hot where you are?  I did not watch them but LIFETIME repeated the Nora Roberts movies last Sunday.

Good morning to Meesa, Lindsay, Marilyn, Evelyn, Lora, Lolita, Lori, Jan, Jayne, Shannon, Glory, AC, Charlene, Krista, Tiffany, Sara, Kat, Corbet, Tammy, Michelle, Heather, Bozena, Dudley, Tiffany, Sara, and others checking in or lurking.

Have a great Hump Day!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1954 on: August 08, 2007, 06:00:54 AM »

GoodMorning Everyone,

Just got back from walking the dog anlike d  I"m dripping. It"s going to be 96 today and it feels like the it already. I can feel the excitment
       in the air , so many Claymaniacs  starting the countdown for Clay. Have safe journeys everyone and have lots to tell us when you come back.
       Going to get my hair colored today, getting ready for my trips next week.     Betty

CT Loves Clay,
             How are you? Are you joining the Clay caravan? Have a great day whatever you do.   Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1955 on: August 08, 2007, 06:07:29 AM »

Prissy,

any things to take care of before you go, especially if you have pets.  It sounds like you all should rent a U Haul! Have fun!  Hugs, Betty
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1956 on: August 08, 2007, 06:12:48 AM »

I forgot to mention in my write-up's that today is Mel Tillis' birthday. Can you imagine getting the news you're going to one of the newest members of the Country Music Hall of Fame on your birthday? It is also the birthday of the late Webb Piece and Phil Balsley, one of the members of the Statler Brothers group. The country DJ made the announcement that it was on this day in 1975 that Hank Williams, Jr. fell off the mountain during a mountain-climbing accident, breaking almost every bone in his body and needing reconstructive surgery on his face. It took him almost 5 years to recover...bouncing back into the touring circuit in 1979 with his new "look"...the beard and hat and sunglasses. In interviews, Hank Jr said he grew the beard to hide his scars and he wore the sunglasses to mask more of his scars from the mountain fall. This is why in the early '80s, Hank has his hat sitting low on his head...close to his glasses...and a thicker beard...he would keep that look until the mid '80s when he says he became comfortable enough to not appear on stage looking tight and nailed to the stage and he started moving around more and acting wild...creating the stage image he's known for today.

This is the publicity picture of the newest Hall of Fame members: Vince Gill, Ralph Emery, and Mel Tillis...

Mel Tillis album covers...a few of them...

STOMP THEM GRAPES!

MEL TILLIS AND NANCY SINATRA

The two had one hit from that album...this was released during the Urban Cowboy era in country music, that is why Mel is wearing a cowboy hat.

M-M-MEL LIVE!!

The album title was a joke about his stutter, of course. There was also an album of his in the mid '70s simply called "M-m-Mel Tillis".

YOUR BODY IS AN OUTLAW

Mel's autobiography is called "Stutterin' Boy"...released in 1984...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1957 on: August 08, 2007, 07:15:37 AM »

Good Morning All,

Tiffany---Thanks for the summary.  I enjoy reading it  and it is such a nice way to catch up on what   happened during the day.

AC--------I saw that you mentioned George Strait a fewpages back.  Once again, I saw his home in Rockport, Texas.  He doesn''t use it too often.  His home is on the open water side(costal waters) of a canal.  The house sits on one lot and his swimming pool has a lot of its own.  He has a huge deep sea boat parked at his pier.  The lots sell for at least $700,000 and the homes in his area or at least $1,000,000.   Next time I'm there, I'll get my cousin to drive up close in his boat.  It is too far across the bay to take a photo worth looking at. It would be better from the boat.

Clay trekkers------Have a great time at your concerts and parties!
Dudley---------You are in our hearts and prayers.
Tammy-------I don't know what is wrong with your dog since I was gone, but I hope she gets better.
Kat-------Good luck on your next try-----Think about kissing Brett for every correct answer and I bet you will make a 100!

All------ wave

Prissy------I need to go finish my list--7:30 is almost here!EEK!

JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1958 on: August 08, 2007, 07:48:04 AM »

I AM SO EXCITED I KNEW I WOULD BE JUST GOT MY HAIR CUT GOT A 50.00 PR OF BINOCULARS FOR 10.00 WELL IN THE MIDDLE OF PACKING TTYL. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1959 on: August 08, 2007, 08:09:20 AM »

Morning all. I did not sleep well last night. Given the circumstances I can see why. I just prayed and trusted in god. I feel like he has given me so much lately with the new job that I love and taking care of my gypsie. I just hope he can give me one more blessing. I truly do not know if I can last two weeks without knowing something.

I hope everyone is ok. I am going back to bed.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx