gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:47:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 422
Total: 422

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 121  (Read 168431 times)
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1920 on: August 07, 2007, 06:02:40 PM »

Well so much for laying down. Had laundry to do and I called and checked about my prescription insurance only to find out I have none.when I was made manager I went to work for the management company and not the company I was outsourced to. I know it all sounds confusing. So I called my health insurance company and they said I did have a prescription plan that they would send me some info on it. I do not care about any info I need them to just pay for my meds Then I told them I needed an ultrasound they had no idea what insurance pays.UGGGGGGGG so on a better note I hope everyone had a good day. I am off to clean up the kitchen.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1921 on: August 07, 2007, 06:07:19 PM »

Shannon ~ awww i hope your day gets better and you get to pay those meds! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1922 on: August 07, 2007, 06:38:33 PM »

Just wanted to pass them around for all who need them.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1923 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:18 PM »

Lindsay ~ thanks! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1924 on: August 07, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »

I didn't even get on today.   But, I just thought I would drop a line or two now.

Dudley, my heart just aches thinking about what you are going through; the vision of your mother like that.   I don't think I would be able to sleep feel like talking much at this time.   I don't understand things that happen like this.   I can only hope that it was because your mom and dad needed to be with each other.   It's so hard to know what to say right now that would even help to make you feel better.   Just take one day at a time.  You certainly have to grieve.   Huggles

AC,  I didn't like history either.  I would much rather talk about current events.  Even now, my husband will watch the history channel and I won't.  That's terrible, I know, but I just can't get that interested.  I would rather concentrate on what is going on in this world now.   I was probably too busy talking or passing a note in class at the time anyway. Wink

Tammy, I feel so bad for Ping.  I love those babies too.  Today, I saw the most beautiful dog.  I got out of the car to go into the town market and I happen to look over into this van.  Well, there was a lab, or what looked like a lab, and this dog gave me the most loving look with his/her eyes that I almost fell over.   My heart was just overwhelmed.   It was like this dog had been waiting for me or something.  I can't explain it.   It was unbelievable.  My visit today turned out ok.

Prissy, that was a funny dream.  I wonder if it was because you were thinking of your next trip and all the packing you had to do.   Well, at least your sister showed up to help you!  Some dreams are so strange you just can't imagine why on earth they happened.   That one seemed so vivid to you.   I bet you are glad you woke up.

Kat, I got 100 on my written test when I was 16.   I took my driving part, went out onto the road and went right through a red light. Laughing Laughing  I had never been on this particular street before, so I didn't even look up.  The instructor slammed on the brakes.  Needless to say, I had to take my test over again too. Laughing

Lorraine, boy what old ladies huh?  Oh well, it's where I am comfortable right now.   I hope I perk up enough to be a good grandma.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1925 on: August 07, 2007, 07:41:15 PM »

Lindsay, I will take as many hugs as you want to give out.  I could really use them!!  Thank you! Huggles

Shannon, I am so sorry about your insurance.   I am telling you, these things just drive people crazy.   I so wish our country could offer better health benefits that were affordable.  Good luck, honey.   

Ok, I am off to bed.   Tomorrow, my daughter is supposed to find out the gender of her baby.   I hope it doesn't decide to stay so still that no one can peek.   Wink

Goodnight.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1926 on: August 07, 2007, 07:44:35 PM »

Kat, I got 100 on my written test when I was 16.   I took my driving part, went out onto the road and went right through a red light. Laughing Laughing  I had never been on this particular street before, so I didn't even look up.  The instructor slammed on the brakes.  Needless to say, I had to take my test over again too. Laughing
Linda ~ hahahahahaha you CRACK me up! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao Omgosh you should have seen me in drivers ed my freshman year...I nearly drove on the sidewalk  ROFLMAO thats for making me laugh i think i needed that Huggles you have a good night and sweet Clay Dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1927 on: August 07, 2007, 07:46:18 PM »

Hello all!! I didn't sleep much...well, i layed in bed for a few hours...so i must have slept. I'm still tired.

Linda: wave Well, for me, it all depends on what's being talked about when it comes to "history". I'm interested in the history of certain things...a lot of the things on the History channel though are about inventors or world events of the past. I know some things about the past when it comes to government and this and that but as i said in my post, if they had a course on entertainment history i would've gotten straight A's.

I was going through some of my older pictures that i took...like the LOSIN' STREAK album by Ray Stevens, 1973...

Front cover...

Back cover...

Listening to the album on my record player...

Me and my Stan Freberg book...

Memories...lovely memories...me and a plate of food during my grandmother's birthday in January...

Hello all...i'm selling Enema's...anyone want any???

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1928 on: August 07, 2007, 08:20:59 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

1st of all to Dudley. I am so sorry with all you are dealing with right now. Been thinking of you and praying for you. Huggles

Woody-Have a safe trip tomorrow. Can't wait to see you Friday.

Janye-Good luck and fingers crossed you can get that job. Fingers Crossed

Can understand your reasons why you can't go to Orlando. Sorry it didn't work out.

Thanks Frankie.

Thanks for the update on Janet. Glad you got to talk to her daughter. So sorry to hear she's in the hospital again. Hope her lung biopsy won't show anything serious. When the doctors find out what type of cancer she has hope she can start her treatments soon. My prayers contunie to be with her.

Sounds like you and Lewis will have a great trip including seeing Clay.

I really wish I could had gone to Knoxville. Going to Charlotte on Sunday before I fly home Monday. Be flying to and from that airport.

Prissy-That is an interesting dream.

Good luck with getting all your plans straight for the trip. Hope everything goes smoothy.

Jan-Those are great pics of you and your friend from your trip.

Tammy-So sorry to hear Ping is having breathing problems. Good luck at the vet. Hope the X-ray and tests will tell you something and hope it's not serious.

You must have missed my question the other day. Will you be making any CD's of the concerts?

Charlene-Have a good visit with your relatives.

Jerry-Glad you are enjoying your vacation so far.

Great pics of you.

Thanks for the pics, info and songs.

Nice Grand Ole Opry pics.

That's good you will get your Superfriends DVD in a few days.

That video you sent me was great. Laughing

Lora-Sorry to hear that about your grandmother. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Glory-I hope the swollen from your wasp bite doesn't get worse and it can heal before your trip.

Have a nice lunch with Becca and her boyfriend.

Stay cool.

Rainy-Hope the Employee training goes well today.

Linda-How exciting your daughter will find out if she will have a boy or girl and you'll find out if you are getting your 1st grandson or granddaughter.

Marilyn-Thanks for the info that person found out that Clay will be coming to CT. It looks good for our hussies.

Welcome Lolita.

Did you read Dave Chung's review from the LA concert that posts here? That was one of the best reviews I ever read. I don't like that either when critics say he should do a show in Vegas.

Sounds a little odd anyway whatever she was wearing at the concert. Laughing

I think pretty much there is the whole concert from Pala on clack at Clack Unlimited. That was hilarious after Clay danced to the Jeffersons theme when he called out, Elizabeth. ROFLMAO I love when he says, he got the spirit of Weezie in him.

JoAnn-Welcome back.

Glad you and your mom had a great vacation.

Have a blast in TN with Prissy and Skip.

Can't believe school is starting soon already.

Lindsey-Hope the job in Pittsburgh goes well for your dad if he can get it.

Happy belated Anniversary to your parents!

Carla-Hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

Shannon-Hope your test results come back ok and you will be able to have a baby.

Sorry you aren't feeling good. Hope you feel better.

Hope you can get it all straighened out with your insurance company about your meds.

Kat-I'm sorry you didn't pass the test. Glad you can take it again. Keep my fingers crossed for you. Fingers Crossed

Looks like you have great classes in school on your schedule. I'm sure you will do well.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Thursday is the day I'm leaving for NC for my Claying. I'm so beyond excited. Super Happy!!!

Special prayers for Dudley, Janet and Lora's grandmother!

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Jerry and Meesa.

Prayers for Janet, Boca, Papa B and her daughter, Alli, Thea, Linda and Dick and her mom, Dudley and her family,JoAnn's mom,Prissy's niece and Skip's son and baby Taylor, Meesa's grandma, ChristieD's MIL,Carolyn's hubby,Janye's stepmom, Lindsey's office manager,Michelle's aunt, her hubby and family,Glory's lady Mary and Hollie, Woody's hubby and family, Lora's grandmom,Jerry's grandmother and uncle, Jan's friend, Bozena and her cousin's family, Sasha's hubby, Debi, Kris and her family anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good Wednesday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1929 on: August 07, 2007, 08:22:29 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1930 on: August 07, 2007, 09:38:06 PM »

Tiffany ~ Thanks! I need it!! Laughing I am doing it on friday!
Thanks...I will keep y'all updated on my grades thats for sure and IF I do bad on a test or something y'all can spank or ground me lmao lmao lmao lmao
Yeah same here...tomorrow I am soooooooooooooooooooo sleeping in and not doing a thing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh btw my teacher ain't teaching at the school he is teaching either in the Middle or Elementray school but his wife is teaching at the highschool! heheheh!
I hope you have fun....i bet you are excitied I remember mine I fought with my mom to leave early Laughing
Hope you have a great night and sweet Clay Dreams Huggles

Hey Jerry wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1931 on: August 07, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »

wave wave wave

I'm at my sister's and leave for the airport in just about 5 1/2 hours.....so I need to go to bed.  I did the best I could packing....but the suitcase is still too heavy to lift.   lmao  A girl has to do what a girl has to do.....

I will start a new session from Michelle's tomorrow.  So don't chat too much.  lmao lmao lmao JUST KIDDING!!!!  Chat all you want.   bigsmile

Next time I check in it will be from NC.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Woodstock X121

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1932 on: August 08, 2007, 01:40:39 AM »

Jayne. wave
A nice large frosty  clayberry juice awaits your arrival this morning.
Have a wonderful day,and good luck with the full time job. Hug

Woody. wave
Have a safe flight with that huge suitcase. Laughing
Enjoy your Clay trekk with the N.C. claymaniacs. Clapping
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you before you leave.
I know you can't take it on yhe plane with you.
Have lots of fun and check in when you can. Huggles

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1933 on: August 08, 2007, 02:14:26 AM »

ANGELA. wave
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you as you  off to work.
Have a great day Huggles

Sasha. wave
Your  lotsa coffee and clayberry muffin are here for you to enjoy this morning.
I miss your wonderful pictures. Huggles

Tammy. wave
I hope Ping's x-rays show what the problem is. Fingers Crossed
I have your  clayberry juice waiting for you after your walk.
I hope you have a wonderful day in beautiful Mystic By The Sea. Hug

Charlene. wave
Sunny and in the 90's today. hot
Enjoy your frosty clayberry juice this morning and keep cool  big fan  Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1934 on: August 08, 2007, 02:27:26 AM »

Tiffany: bigsmile Thanks for the summary and am glad you liked that wild cartoon i sent you!! Tex as far as i'm concerned was the king of the laugh out loud cartoons...

Frankie: wave Thanks for the news on Janet!! I'm hoping her daughter will take the things we've mailed Janet to her.

George Strait has a new single out, "How 'Bout Them Cowgirls". It's his fourth from his current CD, IT JUST COMES NATURAL. It hasn't charted on the country airplay list yet. It is his follow-up to "Wrapped", which spent 3 weeks at #2 last month. I look for "How 'Bout Them Cowgirls" to hit later this month.

Well, i'm gonna go run over to Wal*Mart...i slept for awhile. It's already 80. I'll be back later this morning!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1935 on: August 08, 2007, 02:43:29 AM »

Hi Happy!  Thanks so much!

Morning AC!  AC, I mailed Janet a DVD...wonder if there's anyway to find out if she can get to see it.  My heart sure goes out to her.

Lora  Huggles 

Duds Huggles

Boca, hope you're okay since you've not checked in lately.

I just know all of our NC Claytrekkers are just about to   out of their skins!  Gosh, I'm jealous, what fun all of you will have!

Happy Hump day one and all.  Thanks for the well wishes

xoxxoo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1936 on: August 08, 2007, 02:54:23 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
WE ARE HEADED FOR A STEAMER TODAY IT WILL BE IN THE 90'S  wow.  ALL THOSE THAT LIVE IN HOT WEATHER CLIMATES ALL YEAR ROUND  MUST BE USE TO THAT TYPE OF TEMPERTURE & EVEN HIGHER SO YOU MUST BE ALL  SAYING WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL  Laughing

HAPPY, HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOU.  DO YOU & PEGGY PLAN ON GOING TO MAINE SOON FOR A VISIT TO SEE YOUR FAMILY?

AC, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT CARTOON "SLAP HAPPY LION"  ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE CLIPS REMIND ME OF A CARTOON MY NIECE USE TO WATCH  & LOVE CALLED "REN & STIMPY". WELL ENJOY & HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

JAYNE, DIDN'T SEE YOU AROUND THIS MORNING--HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.

WOODY, I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST ON YOUR TRIP ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU PACKED EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK  Laughing  SAFE TRAVELS.

TAMMY, HOPE PING IS STARTING TO FEEL BETTER--THE POOR LITTLE GUY I AM SURE IT BREAKS YOUR HEART  Huggles.

LINDA,I AM SURE IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SEE THAT LAB WITHOUT HOLDING BACK TEARS  Huggles

LORRAINE, ARE YOU STILL IN A CRISS FOG FROM WATCHING HIM LAST NIGHT  Thud!  Laughing.  HOPE TO CATCH YOU IN AN E-MAIL--HAVE A GREAT DAY  Huggles

SASHA, THANKS FOR THE DIP IN THE POOL  Wink .  HAVE A GREAT DAY & I WILL CATCH YOU IN AN E-MAIL.

TIFFANY, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUMMARY YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART.

WELL I AM OFF & RUNNING TO WORK--HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1937 on: August 08, 2007, 02:56:05 AM »

JAYNE THERE YOU ARE HAVE A GREAT DAY.

ALL THOSE IN TRAVEL TO NC--SAFE TRAVELS & I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST  Purple Banana Purple Banana.

GOTTA RUN

HUGS,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1938 on: August 08, 2007, 03:00:46 AM »

Lorraine. wave
It is hump day,your work week is half over! Clapping
I will have your usual breakfast ready for you when you get here.
Have a super enjoyable day. Hug

Meesa. wave
What can I say.   claytime
Cary  Thud!  Asheville   Thud!   Knoxville  Thud!
Have a wonderful time.     goo
And enjoy your  clayberry juice this morning.

Lindsay. wave
When do you leave for N.C? Don't Know
Are you driving? Don't Know
Don't forget the "NEW" laptop. Laughing
Enjoy your  clayberry juice this morning. Huggles

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1939 on: August 08, 2007, 03:19:38 AM »

This time tomorrow I will be running frantically around my house trying to finish packing. I'm so excited!

I didn't sleep very well last night, though. Emily and Houdini had been fighting since about 10:30. Cry! It's unusual for girl chins to fight like that, so I'm not quite sure what is going on. This wasn't just barking ... They were boxing like kangaroos at one point. Randy just sectioned off the cage a few minutes ago. I guess we may have to build another wooden cage. Poor girlies.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx