gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:03:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 364
Total: 364

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 121  (Read 168433 times)
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1900 on: August 07, 2007, 03:27:51 PM »

Dudley- I read your post and am glad to have heard from you.

I wish we could take your pain away.

Please try to replace that vision you have of your Mom with one that makes you feel more peaceful.

Cooking your favorite meal in the kitchen.
Setting her hair in rollers for a special occasion.
The look on her face watching your face when you were delighted over something.

I can't imagine, really, what you truly must be feeling. I only hope it gets better.

Lora

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1901 on: August 07, 2007, 03:38:33 PM »

Lolita: You may get a kick out of that. It's a TV Guide cover featuring illustrations of Carroll O'Connor, Bill Macy, and Redd Foxx. The man in the picture is their "boss" Norman Lear. Each of the actors had problems with Lear during the course of their career. O'Connor was on Lear's "All in the Family" as Archie Bunker; Bill Macy was on Lear's "Maude" as Walter, the husband of Maude, 1972-1978; and of course Redd Foxx starred on Lear's "Sanford and Son", 1972-1977. Do you think the three compared their boss to the Devil? 

AC, I have no doubts that all three thought of Lear as the devil himself Laughing…I have seen all three shows. I didn’t have a clue they all have one boss. Thanks for the info.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1902 on: August 07, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »

I popped in at lunch to see if there was any new Clay news..

I read the multiple well wishes and prayer and good thoughts you guys put out there for my Grandma.

I can't thank you enough.

I did receive a call from my sister:

They did the scope and found nothing. They are now "cleaning her out" to do a colonoscopy tomorrow.

My mom is upset because she has not has anything to eat since yesterday around 11:00. Of course, she is receiving clear liquids, mostly from an IV, but they keep telling her she needs to rebuild her strength and she keeps telling them...then let her EAT something!

I understand she fell this morning though, before my mom went back to the hospital. Since Gma was in ICU, they would not let my Mom stay there overnight, so she very begrudgingly went home, only to return to find out she tried to get out bed to use the potty by the bed...and fell.

Gma is very stubborn and yet dignified. She is very embarrassed to wet or mess herself and will always try to make it on her own. I feel horrible for her, in that regard and I can only imagine the crap she is giving my Mom right now.... Laughing

They want to put a pacemaker in. Said her heart is not firing correctly. She goes from a very low blood pressure to a very high blood pressure, with movement. They can not keep her stabilized. They have returned her heart medication though, since my Mom ruled out the pacemaker...with Gmas consent, that is.

I hope to hear more from sister when she returns home. My hometown is about 3 hours from here. I would go back in a heartbeat, but that leaves my coworker alone, since the boss is on vacation...and that can't be done by one person.

IF, though, something is deemed an emergency or what my Mom feels is an emergency and needs/wants me to be there, I have already warned my coworker that I will leave without a second thought.

I also discussed that with the Dentist..he said "you got to do what ya gotta do" almost arrogantly.

I told him that a two year history working there does not compare in any wa,y shape or form to the years spent with my grandmother. I told him when he wants to change my diaper like she did mine...he could have some priority...until then, he does not compare.

That's all guys, for the minute. Off to change and try my sister or Mom or again.

I will let you know if there is any news and again, I can't thank you enough for your concern and words.

Lora
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1903 on: August 07, 2007, 03:53:04 PM »

wave

I've been cutting grass - it is hot out there!

I came in to call Janet again, and talked to her daughter Anne. Janet has been in the hospital since last Saturday. I asked if Janet had decided to accept treatment for her cancer, and Anne told me that the doctor's  there have not even decided what type of cancer Janet has. Janet is to have a lung biopsy tomorrow, and they will go from there. Anne asked me if I would like Janet's telephone number - I asked if she was able to have calls, and Anne told me that Janet was having a good day today, and would probably like some calls.

I know we do not ordinarily publish phone numbers on an open forum, but I do not have time to individually send Janet's number in the hospital to everyone - Moderators - please forgive me this one time! The phone number is 1-270-825-5363 - direct to Janet's room.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1904 on: August 07, 2007, 03:57:59 PM »

WELL AM TRYING TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER BUT THE HEAT DOING A JOB ON ME. PACKING ALMOST DONE NOT TO EXCITED YET JUST WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY THEN I WILL BE.

WELL NOTHING NEW HERE EXCEPT I AM POURING SWEAT ITS NOT PRETTY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1905 on: August 07, 2007, 04:04:33 PM »

Hey Everyone wave

alright I haven't gotten updated on everyone yet but I just wanna say to Dudley I hope you get well and my thoughts and prayers are with you!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Jerry ~ true dat! I understand what you mean!!!!

Hey this is my updated schdule!
here is my Schdule
1-3 Peroid ~ Tri County Tech
4 peroid ~ ACT Prep
5 peroid ~ Algebra II
6 peroid ~ American History
7 peroid ~ American Literature

soooo how is everyone?

Sorry I was in a pissed off mood but you know when you get up at 7 in the morning go over there for 3 hours and wait then don't pass,then go over to your school and my schdule got switched and I also got a top locker! (yippie) then I go down to my ortho and my retainers don't fit (thats my fault b/c I don't like anything in my mouth) so yeah I was mad at my self about that! But now I'm good!!!

I hope everyone had a good day!

Dudley ~ I HOPE YOU GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Love you lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1906 on: August 07, 2007, 04:37:24 PM »

Hi everyone. Not feeling well so I will not stay long. Went to the doctor and he took biopsy and put me on 5 meds and wanted a ultrasound in two weeks. He wants to make sure there are no pre cancerous cells. He stressed to me not to worry until the blood work and ultrasound is back.I don't even have the ultrasound till two weeks. I told him he best do something because I got that biological clock just a ticking. After I find me a good husband LOL.I can not believe the cost of meds. Good grief. I am trying to see if my meds are covered. I paid almost 150.00 for my meds. I am going to lie down. Please pray that the tests come back ok.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1907 on: August 07, 2007, 04:39:24 PM »

Shannon ~ awwwwwww I hope those test come back alright! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles my thoughts and prayers are with you! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1908 on: August 07, 2007, 04:48:27 PM »

Good evening from a really hot and humid night here in Ct.  Had a busy, crazy day and now have been relaxing where else but in front of my fan.

Lora - just read about your grandma.  Sure hope she will be okay.

Shannon - I know you must be back from your Drs. appt.  I hope all went well.

Prissy - Heck I thought that was your natural color like mine is blond. Laughing Laughing Laughing  Well your hair always looks beautiful.

Joann - So nice to see you.  Well all I can say is what a wonderful summer you are having.  One more Claying for you I see.  Enjoy my friend.

Frankie - well they do say living in Ct. is one of the most expensive places.  I better start buying me some lottery tickets because my paycheck just isn't cutting it.

Kat- sorry you didn't pass your test.  Try and try again.  Never give up.  Criss Angel tonight.

Jan - my poor girlfriend is still taking care of more and more cats.  She is spending so much money on food each and every week and the town won't do a darn thing.

Dudley - Huggles  I am sure you know we all are thinking and praying for you.

Corbet - I don't know about catching Clay before the show.  I tell you that guy was walking behind a closed fence and when I yelled hello to him he didn't even break his stride.

Tammykins - thanks for the chat.  Glad you are taking my baby to have xrays.  You keep that ac on for them.  You know me and dogs but I just love my Ping and Zoie.

Marilyn - well I just called them last week and got different info.  Sure hope yours is right.

Jerry- I knew my ears were ringing for something. Naughty Naughty Naughty

Frankie - thanks for that info on Janet and the phone number.  I may try and call her tomorrow during the day.

Well hello to anyone else I didn't mention by name.  God it is a hot night.

Hugs
Rainey

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1909 on: August 07, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »

Kat- sorry you didn't pass your test.  Try and try again.  Never give up.  Criss Angel tonight.

Rainey ~ Thanks! WHOOT! !!! anyhow hey do you like my classes??? Laughing how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1910 on: August 07, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »

Oh and that one teacher I had a crush on well his wife is teaching science at our highschool and I guess he is teaching either in the middle or elementary....  lmao I guess I went a lil over board on that  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1911 on: August 07, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

Kat, I"m sure we Understand your bad mood, some days everything seems to go wrong. Just think tomorrow is a brand new day
        and everything could go right..Where is our little ray of sunshine?  Big Hug,  Betty

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1912 on: August 07, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »

Kat, I"m sure we Understand your bad mood, some days everything seems to go wrong. Just think tomorrow is a brand new day
        and everything could go right..Where is our little ray of sunshine?  Big Hug,  Betty

Betty ~ thats true! I just imagined getting my permit and going to my school and getting my schdule and stuff and everything is going to be fine... Roll eyes ......hahahahahaa I'M HERE! HEHEHEHEHHE How are you?.................hey im behaving tho! Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1913 on: August 07, 2007, 05:08:51 PM »

Rainey,
               It was 96 here today, I hate it! At least my two concerts are indoors. I"m eager to see my friend Debbie"s reaction to Clay is when we go

to Hard Rock. This will be her first concert of his and I kind of twisted her arm. I think she is going to be very surprised how wonderful he is.

Sweet Dreams of Clay and Flying Underwear.     Hugs,  Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1914 on: August 07, 2007, 05:11:18 PM »

Kat, Don"t behave too much or we won"t know who you are.    Hugs,  Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1915 on: August 07, 2007, 05:12:53 PM »

Kat, Don"t behave too much or we won"t know who you are.    Hugs,  Betty
Betty ~ hahaha I have too I got 4 more days until Early Sunday at 12:00 am! lmao
how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1916 on: August 07, 2007, 05:27:56 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL & STAYING COOL THIS HEAT TURNS ME INTO A SLUG  Laughing.

DUDLY, MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU  Huggles  I AM SURE THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FOR YOU EMOTIONALLY.  YOU HAVE BEEN THRU SO MUCH IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.  PRAYERS FOR YOU.

LORA,  Huggles I HOPE YOU HEAR GOOD NEWS ON YOUR GRANDMOTHER--SO VERY STRESSFUL TO SEE SOMEONE WE LOVE NOT FEELING WELL.  I KNOW WAITING CAN BE VERY STRESSFUL==PLEASE TAKE CARE.

SHANNON,   Huggles WE ARE HERE FOR YOU--LETS ALL THINK POSITIVE & HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR YOU.

TAMMY, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOM TO YOUR PUGS  Huggles --SOUNDS LIKE THE DOCTOR IS DOING THE BEST TO GET TO THE BOTTOME OF PING'S ISSUE.  I HOPE PING IS FEELING BETTER & BACK TO HER OLD PING SELF VERY SOON.  IT MUST BE DIFFICULT FOR OU SEE PING NOT HERSELF--PLEASE TAKE CARE  Huggles

KAT, HOPE TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY FOR YOU  Huggles  WE ALL HAVE GOOD & BAD DAYS--THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE BAD DAYS ARE THEY HELP US APPRECIATE THE GOOD ONES  Huggles

LORRAINE, HOPE YOU STAY COOL TONIGHT,  BUT THAT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN  No!  NOT IF YOU WATCH YOUR CHRIS ANGEL TONIGHT  Laughing

LINDA, I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL TODAY  Huggles.

WOODY, I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I READ ABOUT THE JUMBO GIGANTIC SUITCASE-- I MAY NEED ONE OF THOSE FOR AN OVERNIGHT BAG  Laughing

SASHA, LEAVE THE LIGHT ON OVER THE POOL --I MAYNEED TO TAKE A MIDNIGHT DIP  Wink

CORBET,  wave HOPE YOU  ARE HAVING A GREAT VACATION SO FAR.

JAYNE, NICE TO SEE YOU--I DON'T USUALLY DROP BY IN THE EVENING TOO MUCH--BUT I FIGURED THIS SITE WOULD PEP ME UP  bigsmile .  HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU  Huggles

GLORY, THIS HEAT IS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A SLUG I NEED A BIG DOSE OF ENERGY --IF YOU FIND SOME COULD YOU SEND ME SOME THRU CYBERSAPCE  Laughing

EVELYN, I MISS YOU  Huggles --ANY WILD & CRAZY STORIES TO TELL  ME ??

FRANKIE, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT JANET--I DO HOPE THEY ARE ABLE TO HELP HER.

LOLITA,  wave HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY.

MARILYN THANKS SO MUCH--I AM HOPING THIS ALL WORKS OUT--I NEED TO SEE ME SOME CLAY THIS CHRISTMAS  Laughing

CT AND NEW ENGLAND HUSSIES- TAKE NOTE:

FROM JENNYSINGS AT CV:
I just wanted to say that I was at Mohegan Sun today, buying tickets to a Paul Anka concert. I asked the girl there if Clay Aiken was going to be coming there on Dec. 9th because I had heard rumors that he might be. She checked the computer and told me that yes, he would be there. She did not know when tickets would go on sale. This is certainly not an official confirmation, but just thought I would share what she told me. My friend went up to the window after lunch and asked the same question and got the same answer that I did. So, I'm hoping we'll hear something really official soon, since this venue is nice and close to me and I'm sure many others are planning to go there as well if it actually happens!

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY--SOON I NEED TO PRESS MY CLOTHES FOR WORK TOMORROW  & WILL BE HEADING FOR BED IN LESS THEN A COUPLE OF HOURS.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1917 on: August 07, 2007, 05:30:02 PM »

KAT, HOPE TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY FOR YOU  Huggles  WE ALL HAVE GOOD & BAD DAYS--THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE BAD DAYS ARE THEY HELP US APPRECIATE THE GOOD ONES  Huggles

Angela ~ That's true! sooo how do you like my classes? !!!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1918 on: August 07, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »

wave

Lewis took over the grass cutting while I came down to the office to use the good computer for a while - I had to bring Jack because he follows the lawn mower too close and he cries when he is left in the house alone! Laughing

Kat - I know you are disappointed, but as I told you, you do not need to drive until you really know the rules of the road! Being safe is the most important thing. Your schedule looks good to me.

Lindsay - hope you Dad finds something he loves.

Lolita - I also hope your husband finds that newspaper article for you.

Jeanne - you have such an interesting life! I enjoyed your pictures.

Woody - Happy Packing!

Betty - Yeah  Clapping That your friend has bought a house in NC - visit often  bigsmile I took a friend who had never gotten to see Clay in person to Houston - but I was so busy watching Clay that I didn'y watch her to get her reaction  lmao

Tammy - hoping that the x ray shows what is causing Ping's problem

Lora - I hope your Grandmom's test results are good.

NE Hussies - I so hope that Clay will be in CT for you!

Lorraine - Janet is having a biopsy tomorrow, so she will be out of her room part of the time, and may be sleepy afterwards.

Hello to everybody I did not mention - Time to finish working and to get home - still have supper to do! See 'ya later 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1919 on: August 07, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »

Kat - I know you are disappointed, but as I told you, you do not need to drive until you really know the rules of the road! Being safe is the most important thing. Your schedule looks good to me.
Frankie ~ Yeah I know....I am gonna study all week and take the test on friday!......haha thanks! Don't worry I keep y'all updated on my grades Wink sooo how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx