gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:57:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 469
Total: 469

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 121  (Read 168473 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1880 on: August 07, 2007, 01:00:25 PM »

Jan, I also looked very hard to see what you had in your hand. Did you by any chance empty the bottle and that"s why you got the pictures

mixed up????? As an artist you would really enjoy it Paris, it"s a wonderful city.  It was strange we bought a painting there and when we got home

we realized it was the same painter   my brother bought a painting from ten years ago.  Betty     

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1881 on: August 07, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »

dudley, my thoughts and prayers are with you. we all love you dearly Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1882 on: August 07, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »

Woody, have a safe trip…I see that you don’t like driving in the city…you will hate driving in the city of Los Angeles. The freeways are not any better…and I have never driven on it.

Tiffany, as always thanks for always doing a great job on the summaries. You are right, Clay called it a veil and I called it ribbon – we were both wrong.  Laughing When he mentioned veil, I thought he has fans who come all the way here from the middle east but when the woman stood up, I realized that he was talking about the woman wearing a ribbon. I don’t know how many clack from Pala you have seen so far, but he also did a scene from “Sanford and Son,” where he put his hand on his chest and exclaimed “Elizabeth,” it was hysterical.  Laughing I haven’t seen any clack from Pala, but I’m looking for them.

Frankie thanks for sharing with us all those places that you will be visiting. Sounds fun and exciting, I can’t wait for photos.

Jan, you don’t look bad in skirts…perhaps you’re just not use to it. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. BTW, I agree about your comment with the Falcon’s player…I hope he goes to prison for a long time.

Betty, I didn’t realized that Jan was holding a bottle until you brought it up. I went and look once more and sure enough, she was holding one. You and I need to visit Linda’s wine cellar one of these days or before Clay’s concert.  Wink Laughing We could taste all the wine and hard liquor she has and I’m sure we will be happy for days.  Purple Banana For now, my computer seems to be working fine, but it’s not really fix yet.

Kat, three days and counting…I am already proud of you for lasting this long without showing this Nener nener! to us all.  Laughing Wink Good luck on all those classes that you will be taking.

AC, I guess I’d rather people think of Clay as a low-key performer than an overrated performer Laughing…but dang I was hoping that reviewers would stop comparing his performances to that of Las Vegas lounge singers. Clay is much, much, better than that. However, if reviewers compared Clay’s performances to that of Barry…I’d be happy.  Purple Banana

A special hello to Prissy, Pepe,Tammy, Loraine, Linda, Krista,Glory, Sara, Carla, Jayne, Lora, Marilyn, Meesa, Sasha, Angela, Boca, JoAnn, Bozena, Michelle, Shannon, Cindy, Lindsay, and the rest, have a good afternoon and an early evening everyone.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1883 on: August 07, 2007, 01:53:44 PM »

Dudley
It's so nice to see you posting..  Big Hug!  We are all here for you if you need to talk or try to take your mind off of things.. Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1884 on: August 07, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »

Frankie, Lorraine, Prissy, Jan and Shannon!
'
I called the vet and we talked for a bit.. We are going to start with x-rays on ping and a few other tests and if that doesn't tell us anything we are going to take her to a larger medical clinical where they will put a scope down her throat..  The x rays are the cheapest route to go first and I will be bringing her in on Thursday morning..

Thanks for your support!   Huggles

Jan
I love the picture of you and your friend.. You guys look like you are having a wonderful time.. I bet that bottle of wine was yummy.. I love wine!   My brother in law makes a mean Italian wine but I have to add sparking soda to it..

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1885 on: August 07, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »

Lolita: bigsmile I used to watch SANFORD AND SON on the TBS station in the late '80s. It aired every night at 7:30 after ANDY GRIFFITH. I bet you didn't know this bit of trivia about Redd Foxx...the actor who played Fred Sanford. His real name was John Sanford. Do you know the irony about Redd Foxx's death in 1991? Earlier in the year he was picked to star in a new comedy...ultimately titled "The Royal Family". In his personal life he was in debt with the IRS...plus he had problems with other things in his life...well, the show was a moderate success but unfortunately the only thing "The Royal Family" is known for is Redd Foxx's death on the set of the show. Redd had a heart attack during rehearsal...and everyone was laughing at him because they thought he was doing his famous heart attack routine from SANFORD AND SON. A typical routine went like this...

"Elizabeth...i'm a comin' Elizabeth...Lamont's driving me to an early grave..."

This is a screen shot of Lamont and Bubba "helping" Fred into his chair after one of his heart attack stunts...

Don Bexley, Redd Foxx, and Demond Wilson

Well, on the set of "The Royal Family" in 1991 he had a heart attack...nobody attended to him until Della Reese, his co-star noticed that it wasn't a joke. Here's a little re-cap i found on-line...

On October 11, 1991 (just a month after the first episode aired), Redd Foxx had a massive heart attack during rehearsals. At first the cast and crew laughed at him, they thought he was joking around, doing his "I'm coming Elizabeth" shtick from 'Sanford and Son'.

It quickly became apparent that this was no joke, but still no one on the set was willing to immediately help the comedian as he lay dying. No member of the crew wanted to risk his job and be known as the person who injured the star of the show.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1886 on: August 07, 2007, 02:12:05 PM »

DUDLEY Huggles Huggles I SENT YOU A PM.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1887 on: August 07, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

CT AND NEW ENGLAND HUSSIES- TAKE NOTE:

FROM JENNYSINGS AT CV:
I just wanted to say that I was at Mohegan Sun today, buying tickets to a Paul Anka concert. I asked the girl there if Clay Aiken was going to be coming there on Dec. 9th because I had heard rumors that he might be. She checked the computer and told me that yes, he would be there. She did not know when tickets would go on sale. This is certainly not an official confirmation, but just thought I would share what she told me. My friend went up to the window after lunch and asked the same question and got the same answer that I did. So, I'm hoping we'll hear something really official soon, since this venue is nice and close to me and I'm sure many others are planning to go there as well if it actually happens!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1888 on: August 07, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »

CT AND NEW ENGLAND HUSSIES- TAKE NOTE:

FROM JENNYSINGS AT CV:
I just wanted to say that I was at Mohegan Sun today, buying tickets to a Paul Anka concert. I asked the girl there if Clay Aiken was going to be coming there on Dec. 9th because I had heard rumors that he might be. She checked the computer and told me that yes, he would be there. She did not know when tickets would go on sale. This is certainly not an official confirmation, but just thought I would share what she told me. My friend went up to the window after lunch and asked the same question and got the same answer that I did. So, I'm hoping we'll hear something really official soon, since this venue is nice and close to me and I'm sure many others are planning to go there as well if it actually happens!

Marilyn
That is awesome news.. Less then 20 minutes away from my house..  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!  Thanks for posting that..

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1889 on: August 07, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »

Tammy: I don't think Clay likes Ohio in the winter! There are so many dates shown in the holiday concert thread and no Ohio. There are some in the area but nothing in my state. Anyway, where i work, on November and December are busy months and it's tough getting days off if he appears through the week.

1950-1965

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1890 on: August 07, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »

Tammy: I don't think Clay likes Ohio in the winter! There are so many dates shown in the holiday concert thread and no Ohio. There are some in the area but nothing in my state. Anyway, where i work, on November and December are busy months and it's tough getting days off if he appears through the week.

1950-1965

If the date is correct for Mohegan Sun it would fall on a Monday.. I would have to see about taking Tuesday off.. bigsmile

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1891 on: August 07, 2007, 02:32:37 PM »

Tammy: wave If the venue is close to you...you should be able to be home and in bed and up the next morning for work since you're an early riser no matter what...is it close like 20-30 minutes away or like 2 or 3 hours away? When i went to Columbus at the Clay concert, that's 1 hour and 30 minutes...almost 2 hours when you factor in traffic lights and other city driving headaches. I got home after dropping my sister off at her house around midnight.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1892 on: August 07, 2007, 02:33:59 PM »

Tammy: wave If the venue is close to you...you should be able to be home and in bed and up the next morning for work since you're an early riser no matter what...is it close like 20-30 minutes away or like 2 or 3 hours away? When i went to Columbus at the Clay concert, that's 1 hour and 30 minutes...almost 2 hours when you factor in traffic lights and other city driving headaches. I got home after dropping my sister off at her house around midnight.

I suppose you are right but what if I have some girls staying at my house? 

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1893 on: August 07, 2007, 02:37:18 PM »

Nice try, Tammy...but Ping and Zoe are ALWAYS at your house bigsmile

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1894 on: August 07, 2007, 02:39:51 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice try Jerry but I was talking about one girl that loves all men that are young and hot and the other is always looking for things she lost around the house.. Laughing

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1895 on: August 07, 2007, 02:41:57 PM »

Okay.. I think we are officially chatting so I better get going before the chat monster comes and gets me..

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1896 on: August 07, 2007, 02:50:58 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice try Jerry but I was talking about one girl that loves all men that are young and hot and the other is always looking for things she lost around the house.. Laughing

Ohhhhhhhhh...i see...you're talking about Prissy and Woodstock...no? Jan and Lolita? No, no...i know...Linda and Lorraine!! Linda loves all men that are young and hot and Lorraine is always looking for things she lost around the house. But Tammy...Lorraine didn't lose anything around the house. She lost hers in the back of car's. She lost her panties on the moon after being sent into orbit. So, i'm thinking Lorraine and Linda are the two? Yes, Lorraine and Linda in that order...i recall Linda looking around for her fingernail clippers but she couldn't find them. Lorraine PM'd her and said: "did you try your jewelry box?" and sure enough, Linda opened her jewelry box...and there the clippers were.

I'm gonna head off for awhile as well...i'll probably be back late in the night.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1897 on: August 07, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »

Good afternoon

Duds Huggles   glad to hear from you.  You and your loved ones are continued in thoughts and prayers....take care, sweetie.

Tammy, I missed the Ping post.  Hope all is better  Huggles

Lora, definite prayers for your grandma  Huggles

Quickie....gotta go see about doing something for dinner.

xoxoxo to all and to those in need, lots of  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

J.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1898 on: August 07, 2007, 02:59:04 PM »

AC, I have watched and loved Sanford and Son…I always love the fake heart attack scene.  Laughing I know that he had problems with the IRS, but did not know that he had died on the set of his new show. How sad….I have never seen The Royal Family show. The screen shot of Lamont and Bubba you have posted brought back many happy memories, thanks. BTW, the recap that you posted made me even sadder.

Tammy, I’m sorry to hear about Ping being sick Huggles …I hope and pray it is nothing serious. I don’t like it when my babies get sick. BTW, I guess it’s official, you girls will be seeing Clay for Christmas…lucky you.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1899 on: August 07, 2007, 03:20:19 PM »

Lolita: You may get a kick out of that. It's a TV Guide cover featuring illustrations of Carroll O'Connor, Bill Macy, and Redd Foxx. The man in the picture is their "boss" Norman Lear. Each of the actors had problems with Lear during the course of their career. O'Connor was on Lear's "All in the Family" as Archie Bunker; Bill Macy was on Lear's "Maude" as Walter, the husband of Maude, 1972-1978; and of course Redd Foxx starred on Lear's "Sanford and Son", 1972-1977. Do you think the three compared their boss to the Devil? Laughing Laughing

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx