gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:56:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 442
Total: 442

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/19/07 :: The Canadians are representin' in Canandaigua!  (Read 28409 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2007, 10:03:26 PM »

Meesa, you did a great job tonight!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Can't wait to hear that new song!! bigsmile
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »

Thanks everyone for participating in the cellcert...and for the 'red' details, Meesa and Marilyn   Clapping...these begin a bit early for we west coasters, and I really appreciate sharing in the fun, even if it is a bit after the fact!... Smile

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
ILClaymate
« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2007, 06:45:50 AM »

Thanks to all who helped with the cellcert last night!  I was internetless last night so its nice to go back and see what I missed.  Here are some purdy photos from last night.

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2007, 09:21:01 AM »

wave

Well, We had a blast last night  and yes, it was raining soo hard though the whole concert.  hypnotic thank god it was covered. Didn't do the buses b/c of the rain, no umbrellas  but when he made his entrance, I got to shake his hand  Purple Banana Thank god the man sitting next to me was incredible nice b/c I think I would have knocked him over to get to Clay. We were only 3 seats from the aisle in the middle so that was great. The couple sitting next to me were staying in the same little Inn that Clay was staying at and he swore me to secrecy  Laughing but they saw the crew there and they just missed Clay leaving for the show.
Ladies, get clack from this show... there should be alot b/c the only rule was no flashes. I wish I would have known this b/c I could have gotten the whole show perfectly b/c we were 3rd row right in the middle    but he was such a goof right from the beginning of the shows. He kept trying the make the girls mess up, making faces and just being Clay silly. If there is clack from him dancing during the Jefferson theme song, get it b/c you will laugh soo hard. I have it and if someone wants to tell me how to get a file for it, I'd be happy to do it. My camera takes video but not alot but I did get that.  lmao lmao lmao lmao It is hilarious. He did go into the audience again to get people to help him sing the TV shows and one person tried to grab him to shake his hand and I think Jerome almost broke this persons arms b/c he just busted through  to break the hold  Naughty Yeah Jerome !!! But he was right by us again with this part 
He voice was perfect and his hair was better than I have seen it in a long time. Not soo big on the sides  Paranoid. When I get my pics uploaded I'll post some. Just wish I had better zoom on it. And yes, he was tan. People were saying his is shaving his arms b/c he is doing the mystic tanning... not sure but he was a little tan and looked real good

During Lover All Alone, complete silence and with the rain in the background... it was BEAUTIFUL  Thud! wow
The symphony really seemed to enjoy him.. had them all laughing and complimented them constantly. They had a top 10 song and Clay said he was jealous  Smile

After it was over, we went back to the hotel the rest of the Maniacs were staying and we surprised  Sharon with a b-day cake. And then we drove home 4 hours in miserable weather. Got home around 4 am and I can't wait to do it all again on Monday !!! Purple Banana Purple Banana

Sorry I couldn't give a cell-cert. It would have cost me a FORTUNE with a Canadian carrier to give one or else I would have.

The othere Maniacs are still there and are going to the concert tonight as well.

Off to see if there is any clack 

Clandy, thank for the pics

BTW.. blue stripped socks if anyone was interested  Wink

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2007, 09:38:23 AM »

CHRISTIE - I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A TERRIFIC TIME.  I CAN FEEL IT COME THROUGH IN YOUR REVIEW.  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS.  SO IS SHARON STILL ALIVE.

HUGS
RAINEY
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2007, 10:32:04 AM »

Philly helped me figure this out.  bigsmile

Here is Clay dancing to the Jefferson theme song last night  lmao lmao just click on the pic.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2007, 07:43:51 AM »

Love the pics, love the recap Chrisie and especially love the Jefferson dance!  Thank you!

Purple Banana   rofl    Purple Banana   rofl    Purple Banana
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx