gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #26 (Rated R)  (Read 244119 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 08:16:09 PM »

This needs to be on page 1

And so does this

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 08:17:25 PM »

ANITA !   My computer seems slow, too!  I think we are getting so HYPER that the technology just can't keep up with us!  bigsmile

SHARON!  Always follow the cookie crumbs or look for the porch light or the flooded basements.  We will always be watching for you!  Huggles

KRISTINA!  Love your posts.  You are lively and lovely!  By the way, I am Barbara. Good luck on the new job!  Your enthusiasm is contagious!  Looking forward to meeting you (soon would be good)!

MEESA!  Your pictures are just amazing!  Thanks for helping us decorate the mansion with the VERY LATEST Clay pics.

Whew  . . . I was just ready to close down  . . . and then got a spurt of energy.  I'm making some egg salad to take for a sandwich to work tomorrow.  TMI??? Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 08:17:41 PM »

Well, I am off to bed also, Carolyn, wonder if Debi will be TK???? Baby Dust Baby Dust

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 08:18:48 PM »

Barbara, could you Fed Ex me up one of those egg salad's, my fav Huggles ROFLMAO

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »

Barbara, could you Fed Ex me up one of those egg salad's, my fav Huggles ROFLMAO

BUTTERCUP  . . . I would deliver them in person if I could !  Huggles   I could put some in a Baggie and put it in my suitcase!  Naughty

CHRISIE DOODLE !  You posted while I wasn't paying attention!  GOod job on the fund raiser!  OK, on the 1000 Days from Tulsa  . . . . which download are you watching?  Did you get it at Clack Unlimited??   Does Marilyn have it??? 

OH, CANADA . . . .  (just for the 3 Canadian gals on board tonight) ~ Huggles 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »

Barbara  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

I can't believe I'll get to do that in person in a week !!!    Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

I got the d/l from CU and it was Scarletts and it is  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! RUN and get it. that growl gets me everytime. Thank god for flood insurance ! Wink

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S THE "TR"? Paranoid
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 08:32:45 PM »

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S THE "TR"? Paranoid

PHILLY -  I am clueless!  I think somebody else asked earlier  . . . but I don't remember getting an answer. 

I think Carolyn may have the answer, but I haven't heard it yet!  Paranoid

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 08:34:33 PM »

CHRISIE!   Huggles Huggles    (ooops  . . . just missed your post by a minute) blush

I'm off to CU and Scarlett's A Thousand Days !

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 08:38:08 PM »

TR...........Thread Restart???  Reinstate???  Raise from the dead???  (Sorry, that was bad.)  Naughty

Off to bed. G'night all. Not too many more sleeps now............................   

Claynadian#1
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »

Hi barbara !!    I would love to meet all of you soon, as I absolutely love talking to all of you....and I am sure you are all even better in person !!  Before I found out about this place , I had no means to get out all of my Clay energy.  None of my friends, nor my family likes him.  No one cared to hear how much I love him or what he was doing on a day to day basis. I found this website , and finally have people to share my excitement with , over life in general and most importantly Mr. Aiken !!  

Thanks for the OH CANADA !!!   Us Canadian gals appreciate it !!   I can sing the whole American Anthem ...you may not want to hear it , but I can still do it !!  lmao
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2007, 08:47:49 PM »

TR...........Thread Restart???  Reinstate???  Raise from the dead???  (Sorry, that was bad.)  Naughty

Off to bed. G'night all. Not too many more sleeps now............................   

BECKY !  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO bigsmile       Could be! !

DOODLE!  Thanks for the "growl alert"!  A very nice way to end the day!  Huggles

KRISTINA!  I am glad that you found us!  Claymaniacs is a wonderful website  . . .  lots of great people and downloads, news, pictures   . . .  and sharing our appreciation of Clay Aiken! blush  This RTM thread is a wonderful "home" for Claymaniacs.  We have formed friendships and we still keep our eye on Clay! 

The Clay energy is much appreciated  . . . and now you have a place to share it!  Huggles

ETA:  BTW  . . . . Good-night, Peeps !

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 09:01:30 PM »

Barbara, did you need your flood insurance ???? 

Nite everyone. Sweet dreams too !!! Huggles Huggles

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 09:04:34 PM »

Hello everyone wave...I know most of you are off to bed...but hey that is why I am  also know as a lurker!!!!! Wink

I see it's been  busy here today..I know everyone is excited!!!!! I know I am Purple Banana

Mary, Marilyn, Brenda and Becky ...when do you all leave????

Kristina....so are you going to be able to make it to michigan on July 23rd?????

Cindy...did you get tickets yet!!!!

Ok everyone who ordered shirts.....I should have them by tuesday!!!! Purple Banana I'm hoping for monday...as I have one to get into the mail!!!! just in case...I ordered a few extra....limited sizes though....

Well I best get off and go to bed....I might turn into a pumpkin!!!!!! lmao...not!!!!

Barbara...if you are still up...this is for you Huggles
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 10:26:04 PM »

CHRISIE DOODLE !  You posted while I wasn't paying attention!  GOod job on the fund raiser!  OK, on the 1000 Days from Tulsa  . . . . which download are you watching?  Did you get it at Clack Unlimited??   Does Marilyn have it??? 

Well...yes, I do...  Do you have the current link?  It's...

ftp://clay:clay@68.43.210.156

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »

Mary, Marilyn, Brenda and Becky ...when do you all leave????

Hi, debi...you looked great in your family pic, btw!  You've got a nice family there!

Becky will be at my house on Wednesday nite, Mary will show up on Thursday morning, and we're planning on leaving my house by 9 a.m. (hopefully).  Then, we'll pick Brenda up in Toledo and keep on truckin' to Canandaigua (about 6.25 hours from my house....closer from Brenda's of course).

Then...we'll be back in the Detroit area on Saturday sometime...depending on when we leave NY and how the traffic is, etc.   Besides, I have to be back for my Sunday visitation, you know!  I may have to take Becky with me...unless she's planning on hanging around with Mary or something.  In any event, we'll work it out!

Anyway....gonna get some sleep.  Since Becky's coming on Wednesday, I've gotta CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN lest she show up with her Lysol can!  YIKES!!   lmao

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 03:52:03 AM »

TR is thread reviver.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 05:05:38 AM »

Good morning!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 06:18:21 AM »

MEESA, great morning picture, I was waiting for you to show up!!!!!!!!!   Huggles

COFFEE IS READY LADIES!   lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee their is Columbian coffee just ground the coffee beans, Irish Creme for SHARON, CHRISIE's Hazelnut, BRENDA's French Vanilla, EVELYN's  and BETH's hot tea and of course JEANNE's and THEA's hot chocolate. 

I am off to make stuffed french toast this morning with some nice crisp bacon and of course our freshly squeezed orange juice.  Eat hearty ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »

ANITA, I wished you lived closer I would love to share my meals with you.  Just hubby and me but I was so used to cooking for seven people for so long it is just a habit to cook big meals.  I usually freeze some of it for future meals but would much rather feed you!!!  Laughing

BARB, I thought JBT tour was the best Clay has done so far.  Loved it!!!!

THEA, I will miss seeing you also but will be with you in spirit!  I ordered a T-shirt from Debi and hopefully will have it in time to wear it on the 23rd when I open Sharon's little package she sent me.

KRISTINA, good luck on your first day on your new job!  We have freshly squeezed orange juice every morning! 

MARY, I also think I will appear at your house for my birthday!!!  All that cooking I loved reading your post!  Heck I just made a bunch of stuffed cabbage and my back was killing me, my hat is off to you for all you cooked!  I love Strawberry pie!

Well I need to get off the computer as I am waiting for a phone call.  I had a doctors appointment today but they called and said my doctor would not be there and would I see a physcians assistant and I told them no.  So they would not tell me when my doctor would be returning or what was wrong with him and they said his nurse would be calling me today.  So really don't know what to think.  I will see everyone later.

Shirley

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx