gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:09:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #26 (Rated R)  (Read 244322 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: July 15, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #26!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 26 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies!  gish

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 07:29:32 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:07 PM »

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:43 PM »

Mary - I like Mudslides too - Gee - with all the booze, I'm glad I have a designated driver!!!!!!

Mary - Can I come to your house for my birthday. I like the way you cook and bake.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:57 PM »

YEAH!!!!!!  Meesa.....great pic of yours..... Clapping

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »

wave Evelyn!!!

It's a good thing we're all at the same hotel, huh????   lmao lmao lmao  Nobody has to drive.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 07:33:13 PM »

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 07:36:25 PM »

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 07:37:59 PM »

I've been listening to the JBT the last few days.....so I had to post this one.  Didn't he do a GREAT job with those songs???   Clapping

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »

WOODY - Thanks for the new mansion! I have a feeling that this house is really going to be rockin' in the next week or so! 

It will be extra special that you will be in Michigan, too!  Clapping

Loved the JBT! It's fun watching the videos from previous concerts.  The Summer Tour of 2004 was pretty special, too!  I have been flipping to that one a lot lately, too!

BUT  . . . . it's time for The Soft Rock and A Hard Place Tour!  yay

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

Mary - I like Mudslides too - Gee - with all the booze, I'm glad I have a designated driver!!!!!!

Mary - Can I come to your house for my birthday. I like the way you cook and bake.

Yep all we gotta do is stagger up to our room(if we can find it)

My puter is very slow tonite must be lots of Claypeeps on tonite.
Thanks for the new house Woody, lookin forward to meeting you and your hubby next Monday.

Oh Meesa, you got the purdiest pictures Thud!

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 07:46:54 PM »

BUT  . . . . it's time for The Soft Rock and A Hard Place Tour!  yay

You've got THAT right, Barb!!!    I'll be seeing you in MI, Cary, Asheville, and Knoxville.  Won't that be FUN?????    
I'm excited about that!!!!!   bigsmile

OK....gotta take care of a few other things.....I hope the new Mafia House suits all of you!!!!

LUCKILY...you haven't had a par-tay last night....so the old place isn't TOO bad.   lmao lmao lmao

LOVE YA,
Woodstock

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 07:48:01 PM »

wave Anita!!!  Looking forward to meeting you , too.   Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 07:49:04 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 07:55:16 PM »

Well I found you all Laughing Al and I went to visit his brother and wife for a quick look at their new landscaping project, and I come back and you're all gone :shocked scratch then I remembered the trail of Evelyn's cookies and here I am bigsmile

Gotta see Philly about her wardrobe BRB

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claynadian#1
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 07:56:40 PM »

Hey Guys !!!! WOW , I am officially starting a new thread with all of you ...this is a very exciting night !!    Purple Banana
     Those are some great pics to start off the new thread !!  

Sorry everyone, I am a bit behind (going to bring up some old convos here) ....I havent been on in a couple of days, my best girl friend drove down from Toronto to visit this weekend.  We wanted to go camping, so we decided to set up camp in my backyard !!   Its silly , I know, but we decided to rough it at night, so that meant no internet for me !!    We did make a visit up to Michigan, as I had to take her to Red Robin and Cold Stones.  I dont know if you all know how obsessed I am with those places, they are my favourite parts about Michigan (yes I go to Michigan just to eat) !!   Laughing  I have great pics from the trip , but I am still unsure how to post them.  Sharon, I think I need that promised tutorial !!

Karen - Happy Belated Anniversary.  I am going a few pages back , so I apologize for the late wishes.  I hope you and your husband had a wonderful anniversary.  My parents were actually married on July 10, 1981  !!   Must be pretty close to your wedding date.  You should post a wedding pic for us !!

Sharon- I knew you must have been in Port Stanley.  I love that place, and actually went a few weeks ago !!  Its gorgeous down there, but what kills me the most, is how crazy the drivers are.  They will park absolutely anywhere a car will fit, even if it is up a curb !!  I hope you had a wonderful time  bigsmile

Peggy - I have never seen such an organized food list !!  I am beginning to think these concerts are not only about Clay but also getting together to eat good food .   ROFLMAO

Ann - That name list is great !! I am printing it out as we speak , although I think I have everyones name down pat , considering all the time I spend on this thread !!

Debi - I love the family picture you posted from the wedding. Its wonderful to put faces to everybody names, and I absolutely love everything about weddings, especially that they get family together .  Huggles

Shirley - I am on top of the moon right now !! I finally have a job where I feel like I am doing something more than a silly part time job.  I am no longer a cashier at Wal Mart or working in a factory ....I sort of feel like a grown up ...well SORT OF !!  I must say that you make a lot of coffee for everyone.  I cant stand the stuff , I dont even think I could force it down ....so maybe occasionaly you can make some freash squeezed juice for breakfast ?? HAHAH

Karen  - that story about your son cracked me up !!  I must have missed where you stated his age, because I thought the story was funny if he was 5 , when I saw he was 21 ...I almost fell off my chair !!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 08:09:55 PM »

Kristina, good luck tomorrow, your first day on the job Huggles I will help you with Photobucket as soon as I can have the time to think and put easy instructions out to you Huggles

Philly is freaking over her outfit for Tuesday's M&G, I would be also, if you want to help give her an opinion, go to the BLPT!!!

Woody, thanks for the new home, and of course Randy can come to the after party, he may witness things that will make him shake his head though Laughing but he's probably been amongst extroverted before lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »

Someone else gets to be TK tonight!  I am going to bed!  Night night, all!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 08:14:17 PM »

wave

Been trying catch up. hypnotic

Kristan, if you want to e-mail your pic, I can post it for you. Let me know and I'll give you my email addy. Any luck on getting to Michigan for the concert ??

Ann, I have row AA  and I thought for sure it was front row. I am so frustrated about it. Yes, they are great seats, but to think that you had FRONT ROW and then to find out you don't !!!

Karen told me about clack to watch... go and watch Tulsa- A Thousand Days and get some GREAT and  Thud!  growls from him  I can't get enough !!!!!

Sharon, sounds like you have had a great week-end.  Huggles

Well, our fundraiser went pretty good. The rain started just as the final game began and we played in it and got soaked and we were freezing. But people were happy to do it.  bigsmile We made a little over $2000 so that was good. But still when you divide that by 7 people, we still have ALOT of money to raise. We have one more event planned in Aug, so I hope we make alot more or else I may not be able to do the walk, depending on how much more I need b/c I can't put alot of money of my own into it. I have dished out soo much all ready. But keep your fingers crossed.

Hello to everyone else. Huggles

Going lurking around```````````

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx