gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:59:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 229
Total: 229

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 120  (Read 173457 times)
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 03:31:07 AM »

Lorraine. wave
Well it's BLUE MONDAY and back to work. bigsmile
Your usual breakfast is ready and waiting for you.
Have a wonderful Clay filled day. Hug

Meesa. wave
I hope the Kansas flooding is not affecting you. Fingers Crossed shrug
And the extra airport secutity does not cause you problems.
And the wet weather in Texas and Oklahomo doesn't interfere with the Concerts. Paranoid
I have your  clayberry juice waiting for you to enjoy this morning. Huggles

Lindsay. wave
I have your  clayberry juice ready for you.
I hope you can stop by and pick it up. Huggles

Woody. wave
Well it's "BLUE MONDAY" and another week begins.
I have your  clayberry juice and PB & CJ sandwich ready to take with you.
I hope you got enough  Clay dreaming  last night.
Staying up late and getting up early can tire you out fast. Paranoid
You have a worry free day. ( I will take care of it.)   high five
Remember claymaniacs rocks  :tour  waiting for tour  Big Hug!

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 04:08:17 AM »

GOOD MORNING DICK, JAYNE, TAMMYKINS, ANGELA wave wave wave wave  WOW IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE IT IS JULY 2ND.  HERE WE GO

WOODY - THANKS FOR STARTING OUR NEW HOME.  IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE WE ARE ON SESSION 120.  IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY DOESN'T IT.

TAMMYKINS - ANOTHER GORGEOUS MORNING.  ENJOY YOUR WALK.  I KNOW I WILL BE ABLE TO WALK TONIGHT FOR SURE.  I WILL CALL YOU FROM WORK.  YIKES APOLLO TOMORROW NIGHT.  WE MUST CIRCULATE THE ARENA. Thud! Thud! Thud!

JAYNE - HAVE A GLORIOUS MONDAY YOURSELF.   CAN YOU BELIEVE CLACK IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

DICK - YEP BLUE MONDAY BUT I AM ONLY WORKING TODAY AND TOMORROW AND OFF THE REST OF THE WEEK.   HAVE A GOOD ONE AND GIVE SPIKEE MY LOVE.

GERALDINE - ARE YOU POSTING AT THE SAME TIME.  HAVE A GOOD MONDAY AND HOPE THE SUN IS SHINING YOUR WAY.

ANGELA - I WILL CATCH UP WITH AN EMAIL FROM WORK TODAY.  MY BOSS IS ON VACATION TODAY AND TOMORROW. 

LINDA - HOPE YOU ARE STILL RESTING AND YOU FEEL BETTER.  TALK TO YOU LATER.

SASHA - GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND AND SURE MISS YOU IN THE MORNING.

JANET - THINKING OF YOU AND HOPE TODAY IS A BETTER DAY.

KIMMY - DID YOU GET MY PM.

FRANKIE - WELL MY CHRISTMAS MEET AND GREET WAS VERY INTERESTING AND JEROME WAS THERE.  WILL FILL YOU IN ONE OF THESE DAYS.  TWO ARE NEVER ENOUGH.  I WOULD LOVE A THIRD.

JERRY - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND AND NOW BACK TO REAL LIFE.

CLANDY - THANKS FOR BRINGING US THE PIC OF HEATHER.  MY GOODNESS IT SEEMS SO LONG SINCE SHE HAS BEEN HERE. 

WELL SINCE IT IS BLUE MONDAY I GUESS THE COLOR OF THE DAY WILL BE BLUE.

HUGS
RAINEY
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 04:10:53 AM »

wave Morning!

Happy new session! Pretty new banner to go along with it. bigsmile Don't think I've ever been so happy for it to be a Monday. Laughing Working only three days this week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) is great!

Happy - Thanks for my juice! Hope you have a wonderful week! Huggles

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 04:12:54 AM »

happy hubby wave
77 & sunny today Clapping  Glad you mentioned it is chilly this morning.  Thank you for the claberry juice, will need it before I go for my walk.  Have a wonderful day. Huggles

wave Jayne, Angela, Sasha, Tammy, Lorraine, Prissy, Jerry, Woodstock and the rest I missed.  Have a wonderful day. Huggles

Better get moving here, have some company coming over early this morning.  My son is coming for the day and to cut my grass.  See everyone later.  Love ya.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 04:19:30 AM »

GOOD MORNING LINDSAY & GERALDINE  wave wave wave

WELL GOT TO ROLL.  I SURE NEED A DUNKIN DONUT COFFEE ON THIS BLUE MONDAY.

WILL SEE YOU LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 04:36:48 AM »

Prissy. wave
More rain for Texas.
I hope it does not mee up the frisco,Houston,Tulsa cancerts. Fingers Crossed
I have your  clayberry juice  ready for you this morning.
Hope you have a great 4th of July week. Huggles

Frankie. wave
I did not realise that Lewis fished in the pond! shrug
What does he catch? Don't Know
How long before you can let the ducklings swim loose? Don't Know
I have a frosty  clayberry juice for you and Lewis this morning.
Have a wonderful day,and I hope your concert weather is O.K. Hug

Linda. wave
Don't forget to stop by and pick up your  clayberry juice  this morning. Huggles

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 04:42:37 AM »

MORNING ALL, MY BOSS CALLED AT 7 TO TELL ME TO COME IN AT 11 I WAS SLEEPING.WELL NOT MUCH TO REPORT.BE BACK AFTER I WAKE UP MORE. bigsmile bigsmile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 04:49:44 AM »

I'm back from my walk and feeding my pups.....

I'm going to read the back pages with my coffee and head off early to weed and run some other errands...

Ill be back!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 05:01:22 AM »

Happy - It's not flooded here again yet ....  Paranoid We'll see though. I'm hoping there won't be much of a delay getting Marilyn tomorrow night. I've been to Tulsa many times but never to the airport. Thanks for the Clayberry juice.  Huggles

Well, I will probably run home quickly at lunch to see about the meet & greets. I still have some packing to do tonight as well. Have a great day everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 05:05:13 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave happy hubby, Tammy, Jayne, ANGELA, Lorraine, Lindsay, late night Frankie, Tiffany, Kat, and AC, and all the rest of the gang stopping by.

I had a GREAT day with my family.  Was wonderful seeing my mom, my sister and her family, my sister's MIL, and OF COURSE, young son.  We carried out from a favorite BBQ restaurant and it was declicious.  NOT on the diet.   No!  And we just talked and visited.  My sister has a lovely yard with a nice patio, a small pond that they built, and many flowers.  We sat outside most of the day and I enjoyed it very much.

I cried when it was time to leave, of course, because it will be another month til I see young son again, but then he will be on vacation with us for a week, but then RIGHT back to school the next day.  I guess I will take what I can get and get in the habit of going to see him more often at school.

I DID sleep in the car all the way home, and then a bit more when I got home since I was still tired, then I woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach (the food must have gotten to me) so I got up to look for something to take and that's when I started the new session.  The Alka Seltzer did the trick and I slept very well the rest of the night.

Today's work is only a Brunch instead of a Breakfast and Lunch, so I don't have to be their til 8 am and it will only be a helf day.

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!  for Lindsay, ANGELA, Lorraine and all of you that have short work weeks.  I don't work again til next Sunday.   

happy - I actually got about 4 hours sleep before starting the new session, and about 3 more after going back to bed, even though it appeared I was up most of the night.   Laughing  Thanks for always worrying for me.   Huggles

Frankie - Great job on bring us all that news.   Clapping

Tiffany - Thanks for the summary.   Huggles  I never did answer your question about our anniversary gifts.  Hubby brought me flowers and we exchanged cards, but we splurged and bought a sleep number bed.  I told him at our age, we deserve it and maybe it would help us both sleep better.  We just got it and haven't put it up yet.  We have to figure out what we are going to do with our old set.   We think we might put it in young son's room, and get rid of his, since our mattress is bigger.

AC - You really have the imagination....you know that???  I enjoyed reading about the intricacies of our cottage.  Good to know!!!  Laughing  And when I evict you, at least I give you a new home.   Wink  I hope you get some rest today.

happy - I got much more sleep than it appears.  I slept in the car and then some more before waking up and getting on the computer.

Lorraine - I can't believe it's Session 120 either.  It seems like it has flown by.  But I'm glad we still have a nice place to come and visit. I hope it won't be much of a BLUE MONDAY since it is a short work week.  Huggles

Tammy - AC told me all about the shoe closet in the cottage.  You better go check that out.  bigsmile  I guess you must need a lot of pairs since it seems you are walking farther and farther these days.

Charlene - Have a great day with your son.   Huggles

I had hoped to get caught up from the last session this morning, but I slept in a little longer than I thought, but it felt good.  So I've got to get ready for work.  I will catch up this afternoon.   bigsmile
Love ya,
Woodstock X120

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 05:08:26 AM »

wave Glory, Tammy and Meesa!!!

Glory - Hope your work day goes well.   Huggles

Tammy - I need to weed around my tomato plants and I may do it this afternoon, depending on the temperature.  If not, it will have to wait til tomorrow morning.

Meesa - Good luck with that M&G.   Fingers Crossed

I must get going....

We may be going TV shopping tonight to replace the one that died the other day.   
Woodstock X120

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 05:45:10 AM »

Good Morning!

Just a quick hello.  The quartet is coming to my house to practice this morning, then I will serve lunch at about noon.  My usual Mexican food:  chicken enchiladas, Mexican rice and beans, and.......drum roll, please, the orange mandarin salad!! (What a surprise!!)  I did make a chocolate bundt cake that looks like a big chocolate donut.  I'll have to take a picture of it for Jan.

Maybe we will hear about Meet and Greets for Frisco and Houston today! Fingers Crossed

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Hugs,
 Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:06 AM »

I'm watching TV, eating my breakfast and typing.. Laughing

Lorraine
Its really cool outside this morning.. I wore my Capri's and sweat shirt when I was walking today.  I have to get those maps printed out and decide what I'm wearing tomorrow..  I hope Catherine is feeling better today..

Linda
How are you feeling today?  Did you enjoy that drive yesterday?

Janet
I hope your feeling better today and that you slept well. Huggles

Angela
Tell Tony I feel bad about his plane wreck... I hope he had better luck with his helicopter..

Tiffany
Do you know what song they played of Elliot's on that show the other night? 

Frankie
I love my camera with the video.. Its weird to think that such a little camera also records videos.. I love it!  I sent Jan the Jordin CD.  She wants a dvd of her performances from Idol.

Clandy
I love that picture of Heather.. How cool!

Woody
Thanks for starting another new session. Huggles  It sounds like you had a great time.. Its always hard to say goodbye to our children. Huggles   I'm glad Jerry found his way out of the other session but he sure made a mess of my shoes..

Jerry
Glad you made it out of the 119th cottage.. Laughing  I didn't think anyone would find our wine cellar and stripper bar.. shocking  Its something we just do for pure fun and relieves the stress.. Laughing  I hope you didn't take any of my walking shoes when you found my shoe closet. Naughty  What else did you take a peep at besides Lorraine's diary? Naughty

Happy
Thanks for the juice!  Give Spikee a hug for me.. Huggles I bet you guys are getting excited about your upcoming concerts.  How many are you going to and where?

Lindsay
I forgot to mention congratulations on that weight loss.. Clapping

Charlene
Enjoy your morning company.. Huggles

Kat
Sorry to hear about the flooding in your area. Huggles

Prissy
What time is lunch.. I'm walking right over.. 

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 06:34:54 AM »

I'm going to read the back pages with my coffee and head off early to weed and run some other errands...

Ill be back!

IS THAT A PROMISE Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 06:37:21 AM »

Ill be back!

IS THAT A PROMISE Laughing Laughing Laughing

Its a fact..  I have been eating all morning.. Paranoid  I'm off to get some work done.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 06:41:01 AM »

JUST CHECKING IN FROM WORK.  LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE FAIRLY QUIET THESE TWO DAYS BUT YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.

TAMMYKINS - IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW.  NOT SURE WHAT I AM WEARING, PROBABLY CLOTHES. Laughing Laughing Laughing  WILL CALL YOU LATER.

WOODY - GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR SON.  I KNOW HOW MUCH BEING WITH YOUR FAMILY MEANS.  GLAD YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK THROUGH THE HOLIDAY AS WELL.

GLORY - WHAT A WAY TO START A MONDAY.  NOT FAIR.

MEESA - WELL HAVE FUN ON YOUR CLAY TREKKING.

PRISSY - I HAD A MANAGER VACATION IN TEXAS AND SHE HEARD SO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS ABOUT CLAY IN CONCERT.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

OKAY TIME TO GET MOTIVATED.  CATCH YOU LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2007, 06:52:31 AM »

Just a quick hello since I am not keeping up lately.

The sun is out and it is another gorgeous day in CT.

Prissy, I wish I were there having lunch with you and the quartet today.  I want to have some fun!

Meesa and Marilyn, is this the week you start heading out for the concert?

Woody, it's so nice to have our children come home.  My daughter calls me every day, but my son is in MA and he isn't a big time caller.   I usualy end up calling me; although, I did get an email yesterday.   He isn't in his twenties anymore, so I really can't baby him.  I want to though!!! Wink

Tammy, you sound really good.  You must be in such a great frame of mind not working this summer.  How come you are talking about food all of the time?   Laughing I went for a drive??

Lorraine, you girls must be getting so excited about tomorrow night.  You will have a blast seeing DWTS.  Don't forget to yell out to Apollo.   Try to act like a lady now. Laughing

Happy, thank you for the juice.  It's always the bestest!

Tiffany, love your summaries!

Have a good morning everyone!

Ok, well, I am off to the doctor's this afternoon.   My cough is much worse and I haven't slept in two nights.  That Walk-in clinic must have make believe doctors or something because what he gave me sure didn't help!!!!     Maybe I need to be donated to science for this one.   Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2007, 06:52:42 AM »

Lorraine
I hope you will be wearing clothes. eek!  We dont need any more attention.  Your flirting gets us all the attention we need.. Naughty

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2007, 06:56:58 AM »

Linda
Don't you know that food and I have a love affair going on? Popcorn! I love chocolate blow candle

Linda and Lorraine
Look what Jerry found in our wine cellar.. Your dates from last night.. :chug cheers2 :cheers   lmao

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 06:59:41 AM »

Linda
I just read your cough is worse.   Let me know how you make out.. I thought Lorraine posted that you and Dick went for a drive yesterday.. Don't Know

I'm off for good now..

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx