gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:38:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 120  (Read 173677 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1980 on: July 22, 2007, 07:20:31 PM »

wave

I'm going to try to post a little - it's just been a busy day.

First of all - Pepe - how awful for Linda - I cannot imagine losing both parents within 6 weeks, plus her own health problems. She really needs our prayers now - hopefully you will be talking to her - please tell her we are thinking of her. If anyone needs her address I have it also.

Boca - so glad that Papa B is back - I won't worry about you now.

Lorraine - Kaitlyn and Catherine are at "that age". Kaitlyn got really smart with her Mom one night at the table this week - when her Mother corrected her, Kaitlyn stuck out her tongue. DIL removed her from the table and spanked her. When she got back to the table, Kaitlyn told Son Lewis (while she was crying) "I had to stick out my tongue - it needed air or it was going to die!" (I try so very hard not to laugh when he tells me things like this!  Laughing )

Heather - what a great trip! I'm so glad you got to meet one of your Soap Heroes - he is very good looking!

Glory - I hope you are going to have lots of rest and fun on these days off.

Sara - feel better soon.

Kat - still waiting to see your pictures. Thanks for telling us where lolita is.

Linda - I brought up getting another dog to Lewis today - we are going to really talk about it when our Clay Trek is over. he surprised me by asking if I wanted a big or little dog (we've never had a big dog). He mentioned a lab. i told him if he wants a lab to ride around int he truck with him, it is fine with me - I can always have a small house dog, too.

AC - love seeing the picture of you and Lindsay - I wish Lora had been in the picture, too. I know the MI group will have the best time ever, but I know our NE Hussies will have a fantastic time in NH this week, too - I hope everybody gets to touch Our Honey at the buses! I wish I had thought to ask Mary to ask Clay why he stopped selling calendars. If somebody else wins a Meet and Greet - please ask him that!!!!!

I'm off to start looking for things for tomorrow's ANN - see all of you sometime tomorrow - probably not really early - Mondays are so busy.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1981 on: July 22, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »

Thank you Frankie!  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1982 on: July 22, 2007, 07:34:06 PM »

Hi yall. yall being good while im at work? We was real slow, but now we are having a busy spert. I have just been trying to find a hotel in orlando. The one we usually stay at is closed down. I best go my workers expect me to lead them to more work LOl. Good grief people do it yourself LOL. lmao

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1983 on: July 22, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »

FRANKIE - HOW FUNNY WAS THAT. WELL I CAN SEE KAITLYN AND CATHERINE SEEM TO HAVE THAT SNARKY WAY ABOUT THEM.  I REMEMBER WHEN DANNY WAS ABOUT THAT AGE AND HE SWORE.  WELL I TOLD HIM WHEN WE GET HOME I WAS GOING TO CUT OUT THAT TONGUE.  WELL YOU KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME.  "WELL I WILL SPEAK WITH MY PIECE OF TONGUE"  TO THIS DAY I SEE SO MUCH OF THE WAY CATHERINE TALKS AND ACTS JUST LIKE HER UNCLE DANNY.  EVEN THE TEMP TANTRUMS.  GOOD LUCK WITH DECIDING ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER DOG.  THERE ARE SO MANY DOGS OUT THERE THAT NEED SO MUCH LOVE.

HEY KAT & SARA  wave wave wave  YOU GUYS CARRY ON.  SARA SORRY ABOUT YOUR SORE THROAT.

WELL I AM GOING TO CALL IT A NIGHT.  SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW.  ONE DAY CLOSER TO MY CLAYING.

HUGS
RAINEY
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1984 on: July 22, 2007, 07:36:26 PM »

Shannon- I am sorry to hotel you usually stay in is closed down and I hope you are able to find another one.

Thank you Rainey!  Good Night and Sweet Clay, Apollo, Criss, & Bon Jovi Dreams.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1985 on: July 22, 2007, 07:52:09 PM »

Kat - still waiting to see your pictures. Thanks for telling us where lolita is.
Frankie  ~ they be up by tuesday...my comp is being stupid so yeah i gotta do it at grandma's!....your so welcome!! Huggles you have a good night and sweet clay dreams!

Shannon ~ you are sooo funny!
Rainey ~ wave !!! we will! you have a good night and sweet clay dreams! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1986 on: July 22, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Woody-You and your hubby have a wonderful time in MI tomorrow seeing Clay and have lot's of fun with the red thongers. You deserve it. Have a safe trip and glad you'll bring your laptop so we can hear from you.

Have a nice dinner tonight with Happy and Spikee and seeing Evelyn and Bozena.

You are welcome. Huggles

Boca-That's good to hear you aren't feel worse anyway. Hope your sore throat can feel better soon.

That's good Papa B didn't get mad at you about the car. Sorry to hear he's still in pain and the medicine isn't making him feel any better.I'm sure he's glad to be home.

Prayers for your BIL that he can feel better soon and can be well enough to fly home tomorrow. That's a smart move to stay another day but I'm sure they are anxious to get home. That's awful they losted your SIL's luggage. Hope they can find it.

Hope you can get your phone back by tomorrow.

Janye-Congrats to Katie with being 4th and 5th place in the horse show!

Have a good time with your family swimming and going bowling.

Charlene-That's right. You are seeing Clay tomorrow too. Enjoy!

Have a good day working in your mom's yard.

Sasha-That's good you got more sleep then you had in a while.

Too funny about the chimpmunck. Laughing

Enjoy your pedicure and have a good day swimming.

Angela-Glad you enjoyed Hairspray.

Have a good day shopping at the mall.

Pepe-Oh my! How terribly sad that Dudley losed her mom right after her dad passed away. Thanks for letting us know. Been wondering how she's been feeling. Sorry to hear also that she's not any better. My prayers will be with her. Feel so bad for her too she's going through all this right now.My heart breaks for her losing both of her parents.

Frankie-Glad you and Lewis had a nice day together doing something fun.

Welcome Tammy.

Have a nice time with your parents seeing Harry Potter.

Jerry-Are you on a Clay high? Laughing Glad you enjoyed the concert and had a nice time. Great review. Clapping Clay is just an amazing performer and entertainer isn't he. Really happy you were able to see him. Was the table where you sat at close to the stage?

How did your sister like it?

I know all the TV themes too and watched all those shows but Welcome Back Kotter and The West Wing.

I heard you say hi on Lora's phone before the concert started. I like your voice. Wink

That is too funny about someone chugging up drinking wine from a bottle. Laughing Sounded like an interesting venue. I have a lawn seat when I see Clay in Cary but the venue won't be like where you saw him with serving food. etc

That's a great picture of you and Lindsey together.

Saw the other pics your sister took there in the cellcert thread. The table setup looked nice.

Great pics of you too.

Laughing on Rainy's business card.

Lora-Enjoyed reading your review too. Glad you had a wonderful time.

That's too bad though you didn't get to spend some talking with Jerry and Lindsey but glad you got to see them.

Thanks again for doing the call. I like your voice.

Glory-Glad you'll have tomorrow and Tuesday off. You deserve it.

Congrats on losing 5 pounds!

I was Gahhhhhing along with you last night hearing Clay. His voice was so strong and clear and sounded amazing.

I agree that jojoct's clack is the best. Check out Secertly Loves Clay's from Philly too. Great close ups. Thud!

Rainy-Have a good day with Catherine and your sons.

Marilyn-Nice Tummy pic. Thud!

Lolita-Been wondering where you were. Understand you are busy.

Clayfog Lindsey-Glad you have a fun time. He touched your hand. Thud! Awesome you got some clack.

Heather-Eeeeeeeeee You met Jason and Kimberly. So happy for you. You look beautiful in that picture of you between them and great pics of them too. I bet they were funny and adorable together. Glad you had a great time. I want details. Wink Have a safe trip home tomorrow.

Clandy-Nickers looks so cute in your avie. Congrats to his team being 1st place!

Kimmy-That's sweet the NH concert will be waving glow sticks when Clay sings Because You Love Me. He'll be touched by that.

Shannon-Good luck finding another hotel when you go to Disney World.

Kat-I see.Sorry your computer is messing up at home. Hope you are able to show the pics on your grandma's computer. Thought you couldn't.

Do you have dialup or cable with your computer?

Night at the Museum is a great movie. Enjoy it again.

Thanks for letting us know about Lolita.

Welcome back Sara.

Sorry you have a sore throat. Hope you feel better.

Prayers for Dudley!!!

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Marilyn, Jerry and Meesa.

Prayers for Janet, Boca, Papa B and her daughter, Alli, Thea, Linda and Dick and her mom, Dudley and her family,Frankie and Lewis and family,JoAnn's mom,Prissy's niece and Skip's son and baby Taylor, Meesa's grandma, ChristieD's MIL,Carolyn's hubby,Janye's stepmom, Lindsey's office manager,Michelle's dad and Moonshot, Shannon's dog,Glory's lady Mary and Hollie, Woody's hubby and family, Jan's friend, Bozena and her cousin's family, Sasha's hubby, Lori's sister and her hubby, Kris and her family anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a great week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1987 on: July 22, 2007, 08:15:31 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed claydream

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1988 on: July 22, 2007, 08:20:22 PM »

LINDA - SO FAR I PACKED THREE BRAS AND THREE PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR.  WILL THAT WORK. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Same thing you wore last time.  I am getting bored with that outfit!!!! lmao lmao

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1989 on: July 22, 2007, 08:22:47 PM »

Thank you Tiffany!  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.

Hi Linda!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1990 on: July 22, 2007, 08:29:52 PM »

Sara, feel better, sweetie.   I have had a sore throat for weeks.  It's getting better, but it still feels sore toward afternoon and night.  I don't get it.   Maybe I have it open too much and it loses it's moisture. Wink  I had to laugh at all of the men you listed for Lorraine's dreams.

Tiffany, love your summaries; as always, I appreciate them so much.  You are the best!!! Huggles

Kat, it is nice to talk to everyone.  I agree 100%.  I am just jealous that I can't spend more time here, but it has been close to 4 years I think.   People know me like a book by now; well, I do still have to have some secrets that I don't share, right??  Ok, have fun; misbehave all you want.

Michelle, I am so glad your jaw healed.  When a jaw hurts, everything on your face and even head seem to hurt.   It's time for you to be pain free for awhile now.   Don't even trip!!! bigsmile

Lorraine and Tammy:  I can't pack too fast.  I get too confused.  I usually bring 5 outfits for one night!! Laughing  I am going very light this time.   I'll just paint my body whatever color I want.  I don't even need a suitcase.  I can put my underwear and toiletries in a bag!!   Laughing  Hey, when Kat starts whining, you should throw yourself on the floor and do the same thing.   I would love to see her face on that one. Laughing

Frankie, OMG, Kaitlin is a riot!  My tongue had to breathe.   That's brilliant!!  I can't wait for all that bratty stuff!!  It's true; you want to laugh at their psychology.   What brains on kids today.

Goodnight All.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1991 on: July 22, 2007, 08:34:58 PM »

Thank you Linda!  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1992 on: July 22, 2007, 08:37:17 PM »

Frankie!!!!!!! I forgot!  You and Lewis are discussing another dog!  Awwwwwwww, see, he is probably missing one more than you even.  I know  Dick does too, but it is still too soon.  When I see people holding little dogs, I think that would be nice.  I love the way Tammy's pugs always want to be in her lap.   You may get a lab?  They are such loves.  Let me know when it happens.   Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1993 on: July 22, 2007, 08:45:29 PM »

I missed a lot and know I'll miss something so I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Dudley.

To top off my fantastically crappy week with all the roofer nightmares, my dryer went out. Good thing I have a clothes line. I can't get it fixed right away as I'm cutting it a bit close this month. The new roofer is not charging me my deductible so I will get that money back in a few weeks. I'll use part of that money to repair the dryer (the heating element is shot). My Sunday School teacher, who is also an elder in the church, offered to put the part on for me so I don't have to pay a repair man.

Heather - Very cool pics! I met a soap opera actor once. Eddie Cibrian, who at the time was Matt Clark on Y & R. I cherish that pick.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1994 on: July 22, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »

Messa- I am so sorry about your roof and your dryer.
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1995 on: July 22, 2007, 08:56:47 PM »

KIMMY - I KNOW I WON'T HAVE TIME TO JOB LOT BEFORE I HEAD OUT.  MAYBE WE CAN FIND A PLACE UP IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
If you can't don't worry. I have now 6 people bringing them. Tsunami mentioned she used to have a ton of them and might still and is picking some up. We should have at least 60 of them. I need you all to pm me your seat numbers so I know where to find you all lmao

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1996 on: July 22, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »

Hi Kimmy!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1997 on: July 22, 2007, 09:06:42 PM »

Tiffany ~ Well see what was the problem is that I was down there at  my grandma's and my dad's for 2 weeks and i couldn't be at home where my pics are at soo then we downloaded them on my moms and e-mailed me to it and i was so excitied well computer is being slow...i got cable and its a windows 98 so its old!
Yeah it is and its very funny!
Your welcome! Huggles
I hope you  have a great night and sweet clay dreams Huggles

Hey Kimmie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1998 on: July 22, 2007, 09:13:17 PM »

hey kat and sara

i think I'm going to try to get some sleep. my concerts in 2 days i have total butterflies and am totally nervous that the plan won't work lmao but then again I shouldn't because this is the claynation of course we can lmao night

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1999 on: July 22, 2007, 09:16:17 PM »

Good Night Kimmy Sweet Clay Dreams.

Good Night Everyone Sweet Clay Dreams.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print