gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:28:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 388
Total: 388

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 120  (Read 173914 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1960 on: July 22, 2007, 05:50:33 PM »

well i clucked at most of the clack lmao lmao MY COUCH IS CALLIN.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1961 on: July 22, 2007, 05:52:15 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know that DUDLEY's mother has passed away and she will be leaving in the morning for Missouri with her son who will be going with her.  It has been only about six weeks since Dudley lost her father.  If anyone would like to send her a card of sympathy and you need her address please pm me.  Dudley has been through so much with the death of her father, her own health problems and now the passing of her mother all happening in the period of about six weeks.   My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1962 on: July 22, 2007, 05:59:24 PM »

Pepe ~ O M GOSH THAT IS SOO SO SO SO SO SAD!!!!  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles my thoughts and prayers are for her! awww that is sad and thanks for letting us know!!!! Big Hug!  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1963 on: July 22, 2007, 06:10:42 PM »

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.  I SCANNED THE FEW BACK PAGES QUICKLY BUT SAW THAT DUDLEY'S MOM HAD PASSED AWAY.  HOW SAD SINCE SHE JUST LOST HER DAD.  I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER MOM WAS SICK.  SOMETIMES REAL LIFE CAN BE JUST SO HARD TO HANDLE.  THANKS PEPE FOR THAT INFO.

JERRY - NICE PICS OF YOU AND LINDSAY AND OF COURSE CLAY.  MY CLAYING IS COMING IN A FEW DAYS.  SURE HOPE HE DECIDES TO COME OUT TO THE BUSES AND GIVE US A HANDSHAKE OR HECK I WILL TAKE A KISS.

TAMMYKINS - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY AT THE MOVIES.  I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU FROM WORK TOMORROW.  I AM POOPED AS POOPED CAN BE.

HEATHER - NICE PICS.  GENERAL HOSPITAL WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.  MY GIRLFRIEND WAS IN CANADA LAST WEEK AND JEANNIE FRANCIS (LORA) HAS A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE STORE THERE.  SHE ALSO LIVES THERE.  MY ALL TIME FAVORITE WAS RICK SPRINGFIELD.

PRISSY - SOUNDS LIKE THE MICHIGAN GROUP IS REALLY HAVING A GREAT TIME. 

GLORY - TAKE SOME TIME TO REST NOW THAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE MINI VACATION.

LINDA - WE WILL CATCH UP TOMORROW NIGHT.  I SURE COULD USE SOME BEAUTY SLEEP.  I HOPE WE RECOGNIZE ONE ANOTHER. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANGELA - YOU CANNOT STILL BE AT THE MALL.  DID YOU GET ANY BARGAINS.

KIMMY - I KNOW I WON'T HAVE TIME TO JOB LOT BEFORE I HEAD OUT.  MAYBE WE CAN FIND A PLACE UP IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.

BOCA - OKAY STARTING TOMORROW NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.  I HAVE PUT IN A SPECIAL REQUEST.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HAS ENDED.

FRANKIE - CATHERINE WAS IN REAR FORM TODAY.  DOES KAITLYN DO A LOT OF WHINING.  SOME DAYS SHE CAN DRIVE ME CRAZY.  MAYBE IT IS JUST THE AGAIN.  BUT I LOVE HER ANYWAY.

KAT - I SEE YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANY OF THAT ENERGY.      I WISH I WAS YOUNG LIKE YOU BUT HELL I WON'T COMPLAIN I DON'T DO SO BAD FOR A 57 YEAR OLD LADY.

WELL HAVE TO FINISH UP SOME THINGS AND TRY TO PACK A FEW THINGS.  I DON'T LIKE LEAVING THINGS TO THE LAST MINUTE.

HUGS
RAINEY

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: July 22, 2007, 06:12:39 PM »

KAT - I SEE YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANY OF THAT ENERGY.      I WISH I WAS YOUNG LIKE YOU BUT HELL I WON'T COMPLAIN I DON'T DO SO BAD FOR A 57 YEAR OLD LADY.

Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! yeah and i just ate chocolate and a pb & j sandwhich so im pretty hyped up! True dat girl you can't complain you are energietic in your own way! but anways here is some energy tho miss ya!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1965 on: July 22, 2007, 06:19:36 PM »

Pepe, thank you so much for the news on Dudley's mom.  How tragic!!!  That poor family.  Two in six weeks.   Do you now if her mom was ill??

Angela and Sasha:
   Did you see the message about Glow sticks for "Because You Love Me."   Do they sell them up there?  Do you know if there is a Job Lot?  Can't wait to see you with big hugs!!! Huggles

Tammy, I will always love that avie of your doggies.  I miss Samantha sooooooooo much!  I still cry.  Talk to you tomorrow.  There are a few movies I want to see.  I just need to get there!

Jayne, Katie did fantastic!  She must just love her horse!!  I love their big brown eyes.   There is so much emotion in them; like a human!

Jerry, I loved your recap.  I said that on the cellcert.   It would be nice to see your sister sometime.   I think you clayverted her too.

Angela, there were horseflies outside yesterday at the beach.  My lord do those things make you jump when they bite!~~  The spray was flying all over the place. Laughing

Sasha, you want us to pick up something or someone to play with in the pool when we come up??  You know we are always ready to help you. Laughing

Frankie, yes,  mom feeds (well, we do it for her) anything that is furry and can get to the food.  I love the deer the most; the beautiful fawns.  The squirrels get on my nerves because they eat everythign in site before the poor birds even get there.
Love your duckie stories.

Glory, good for you in losing five pounds.   I would love to lose one.  I will have to get the Weight Watcher's Meals.  I have to do something!!!  It's hard in the summer because ice cream taste so good when it's hot!

Boca, OMG, your poor BIL and then the lost luggage on top of it all.   Some days don't you just wonder what life is all about.  How can there be so much going wrong at once???  Hang in there, honey.   Don't fret.  You need to try and stay calm, please.  Huggles

Heather,  wow Jason is soooooooo handsome!  I would love to see him in person too.  Kim is ok, but I couldn't focus too much on her.  You must be having a blast in Texas.

Prissy, I know how you would love to be in Michigan.  We all would.   Only one this year up this way, but we have to take what Clay will give us.   There is nothing like meeting a "maniac" though~

Happy, Spikee, Bozena, Evelyn, Woody and anyone else in Michigan from here have a blast!!!!!  Be safe!  Give us details when you come back.

Kat, you never miss anyone; you are just too fast!! Wink

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1966 on: July 22, 2007, 06:21:17 PM »

Kat, you never miss anyone; you are just too fast!! Wink
Linda ~ Thanks! Huggles Yeah I know...well I just like everyone and its nice to say Hi and say what's up?.....anyhow how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1967 on: July 22, 2007, 06:21:40 PM »

Lorraine, you will recognize me.  I am the same old hag you saw the last time.  My hair is hanging all over the place in this heat.  My face is soaked with sweat!  I need to put this on a headband and leave it on my forehead! big fan  Dear lord!! Laughing

Lolita, thinking about you.   Have a good evening.

I am off to do my domestic duties!!!  Lorraine, not that one. bigsmile

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1968 on: July 22, 2007, 06:23:50 PM »

If you y'all wondering where Lolita is! She is having the busiest weeks ever and she wants to say hi and that she missed everyone and that she be back either this week or next week! Wink i've talked to her on pm!!! whoot!
by the way she wanted me to say that! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1969 on: July 22, 2007, 06:42:37 PM »

Lorraine, you will recognize me.  I am the same old hag you saw the last time.  My hair is hanging all over the place in this heat.  My face is soaked with sweat!  I need to put this on a headband and leave it on my forehead! big fan  Dear lord!! Laughing

Lolita, thinking about you.   Have a good evening.

I am off to do my domestic duties!!!  Lorraine, not that one. bigsmile
WELL I FIGURED THAT.  DIDN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT ABOUT A MONTH AGO. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1970 on: July 22, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »

KAT - YOU SURE ARE WHIPITY QUICK.  THANKS FOR THE INFO ON LOLITA.  I FIGURED THERE HAD TO BE A REASON FOR HER NOT BEING AROUND. 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1971 on: July 22, 2007, 06:46:23 PM »

LINDA - SO FAR I PACKED THREE BRAS AND THREE PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR.  WILL THAT WORK. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1972 on: July 22, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »

KAT - YOU SURE ARE WHIPITY QUICK.  THANKS FOR THE INFO ON LOLITA.  I FIGURED THERE HAD TO BE A REASON FOR HER NOT BEING AROUND. 
Rainey ~ your welcome yeah i pmed her and we talked and she goes i lurk on the ocd but not posting and shes been real busy anyhow i know i am.....it feels good too! Laugh

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1973 on: July 22, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »

wave
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1974 on: July 22, 2007, 06:59:13 PM »

SARA ~  wave wave HEY GIRL!!! I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE SO LONG!!! WHAT'S UP?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1975 on: July 22, 2007, 07:01:26 PM »

Kat- Nothing much just got a really bad sore throat.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1976 on: July 22, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »

Sara ~ im sorry i hope you get better! Huggles not much here watching tv!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1977 on: July 22, 2007, 07:06:42 PM »

Kat- Thank you and cool!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1978 on: July 22, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »

Sara ~ your welcome! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1979 on: July 22, 2007, 07:11:09 PM »