gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 363
Total: 363

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 120  (Read 173765 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1940 on: July 22, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »

Hey AC ... that picture turned out pretty well! It was so nice meeting you!

I just walked in the door ... Need to get something to eat and then I'll start on the clack ... it looks like there is a fair amount from last night already up, but we'll see what I come up with.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1941 on: July 22, 2007, 11:38:01 AM »

Hey Lindsay wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1942 on: July 22, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »

wave

I am Alive and in one  piece lmao 

I knew PapaB wouldn't get mad or yell, I was just upset to have to tell him of yet ANOTHER problem and Financial woe. 

I still have a slight sore throat, but that's about it other than my usual tiredness.  Poor Nick, he can hardly walk or turn his head.  He has such trouble with taking his Statins (Cholesterol medication)  The Dr. has tried about 7 different ones so far and they all give him terrible pain. I don't know what choices are left.  There is Zetia that works in the bloodstream, but I heard it has the same effects.

My BIL was released from the hospital last night, but they were not allowed to leave the country till today.  However, he was so sick all night and they were to go Standby today, that my SIL said they decided to stay the extra day and leave tomorrow on a regular flight.  Poor thing had to pay the hospital bill as they are not covered outside the USA.  Also, they lost her luggage and she is there 2 days now with no clothing.

I still have no phone.  Of course it is only OUR house as the rest of the neighbors have service.  The lightning must have hit the box and fried something..they are coming out tomorrow to try and fix it.

Sasha...I will call you back when I have a ohone..that would help lmao

Jayne...Wow, you must be so proud of Katie.  Quite an accomplishment!  How is Laura since her disappointing weekend?

GLORY.....I am glad to see you are dressed today and that you will wear clothes when you meet up with the Maniacs lmao

Rainey...glad you will have all your family with you today...there's nothing better.

ANGELA....Glad you enjoyed your time w/your niece and also enjoyed Hairspray.

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1943 on: July 22, 2007, 12:15:15 PM »

Tammy...we get probably hundreds of thousands of lightning strikes during the summer months...however in all my 14 yrs down here, I NEVER felt one like that.  The whole house shook and I literally felt as if it hit right outside the window I was next to.  I'm telling you, it shook the house so bad that the house alarms went off for quite sometime. 

LindaLou...Look who's talking about a run of bad luck....With all my troubles, I know I am still very blessed.  Things could ALWAYS be a lot bleaker... Huggles

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1944 on: July 22, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »

WELL I AM HOME FOR 2 DAYS WOW A MINI VACATION lmao lmao HAVE MUCH TO DO BUT NOT TONIGHT GOING TO CATCH UP ON MY CLACK.

BE BACK IN A FEW

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1945 on: July 22, 2007, 02:36:58 PM »

If you are attending the Knoxville pre-party and have not left a message in the Knoxville thread, please do so ASAP. Thanks!
Knoxville thread

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1946 on: July 22, 2007, 03:17:14 PM »

Hi Everyone!!

I haven't read a thing and haven't really been in "Clay World" for a couple days now, but I've been thinking of everyone.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm still in Texas and on cloud 9 after this weekend.  I've had a great time with my friends and meeting Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough from General Hospital.  I know many or most of you won't care, but I thought I would post a couple of pictures anyway.  You know how I am with pictures!!   Laughing  They are two really great people and so, so friendly and welcoming.  They remind me a lot of Clay actually.

I'll be home tomorrow night and then I'll be back to regular posting!

Feel free to scroll if you wish!  Wink

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1947 on: July 22, 2007, 03:18:40 PM »

Awesome pictures Heather! I'm glad you had this opportunity.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1948 on: July 22, 2007, 03:28:13 PM »

HEATHER GREAT PICTURE GLAD YOUR HAVING A GOOD TIME. Clapping

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1949 on: July 22, 2007, 03:30:09 PM »

Hey MamaBoca,Heather,Glory and Michelle wave

Mamaboca ~ wave hey girl!! what's up?
Glory ~ wave hey girl!!! you crack me up so much! ain't nothing like a good mini vaction Wink catch ya later!

Heather ~ wave howdy!
Michelle ~ wave hey girl!!!! how is your jaw??? what's up?

Not much here just got home from eating and went to wal-mart! whoot! anyhow we got "Night of the Museum" so we are gonna watch it tonight and the one movie i was looking for is "The Nightmare Before the Christmas" its a tim burton movie and its SO awesome! anyhow i hope everyone has a good sunday! oh and i forgot i am totally misbehaving! Wink lmao

and oh Lolita says "HI" and that she will post sometime this week i think but she is sooo busy!

Love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1950 on: July 22, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »

Pepe ~ omgosh I  hope Dudley's mother gets okay....thanks for the info and my thought and prayers are with her! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1951 on: July 22, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »

Heather - I remember Kimberly when she was just a kid on GH back when I was watching it. She's probably one of the very few "soap kids" to grow up on a regular schedule. I didn't realize she was so short!

Kat - My jaw is completely healed, thanks for asking! "Night at the Museum" is a great movie! You'll enjoy it.

Pepe - that's terrible news regarding Dudley's mother. I'll keep them in my prayers for sure.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1952 on: July 22, 2007, 03:42:25 PM »

Kat - My jaw is completely healed, thanks for asking! "Night at the Museum" is a great movie! You'll enjoy it.
Michelle ~ That is wonderful whoot Clapping I bet you feel good about that! Does it feel any wierd or just the same as a regular jaw?...anyhow yeah i have already seen it but mom hasn't it so yeah! I wanna see Eragon but its not out on DVD yet! oh and your welcome Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1953 on: July 22, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »

OH MY I AM SO SORRY ABOUT DUDLEY'S MOM MY THOUGHTT ARE WITH HER AS ALWAYS. IF YOU SPEAK TO HER TELL HER WE LOVE HER. Huggles Huggles

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1954 on: July 22, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »

Hey Glory wave ?Que' eres? hahaha how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1955 on: July 22, 2007, 04:10:44 PM »

Heather - I remember Kimberly when she was just a kid on GH back when I was watching it. She's probably one of the very few "soap kids" to grow up on a regular schedule. I didn't realize she was so short!

Yes, Kimberly has grown up on GH/TV, but she is about as grounded and normal as you can get in her profession.  She's really great.  She's teeny tiny!  She's only 5 foot 1 and she had on flat shoes yesterday, so that is a true comparison as to our height difference.  It is kind of nice to be close to Jason's height though!  Wink

Pepe:  How sad about Dudley's mother.  Thanks for the information and let her know we are thinking about her.

Hi Glory & Kat!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1956 on: July 22, 2007, 04:13:51 PM »

Boca, I"m so glad your family is  home safetly and your throat is not as sore. I sympathize with your husband I have had trouble with cholestral medicine for years. They keep trying different ones but I still have lots of pain   strongespecially in my legs. i had a triple heart by pass in 2000 and that is when they put me on them. I am taking Zetia now for about 6months but with the other medicine I have to take I can"t tell which ones are causing the most pain----the Zetia or the   stronge antibiotics.  I think the Zetias are a little  more gentle but I really dont know.  Take care.  Love, Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1957 on: July 22, 2007, 04:16:30 PM »

Hey Betty wave what's up?

Hey Heather wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1958 on: July 22, 2007, 04:57:41 PM »

wave

We're back - had a really nice day. Lewis is cooking out tonight  Clapping I will catch up with everyone a little later - going to go sit out on the back porch!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1959 on: July 22, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »

Frankie ~ wave hey!!!!!....i hope you have a great evening on the porch...i wish it was a nice day down here but nooo its storming and i am still on Laughing !!!! love ya

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx