gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 404
Total: 404

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 120  (Read 173853 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1920 on: July 22, 2007, 04:08:15 AM »

MORNING ALL. LISTENED LAST NIGHT TO THE FIRST HALF OF THE CPNCERT SAVING MY MINUTES FOR MONDAY. HE SOUNDS GLORIOUS GETTING MY FREE MINUTES TUESDAY bigsmile

WOODY THE ONLY THING I AM WORRIED ABOUT IF I TAKE THE KITCHEN SINK IS SECURITY. lmao lmao

AC LOVED YOUR REVIEW I HEARD LORA LAST NIGHT I SAID HI I GUESS SHE DID NOT HEAR ME.

WELL ONE MORE DAY AND I AM DONE  SURE HAS BEEN A LONG 18 DAYS GEESH.

I WISH I WAS GOING  TO MI I HAD PLANNED ON IT BUT RL GOT IN MY WAY/

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED JOJOCT CLACK YOU MUST SO CLEAR WHAT A GOOD CLACKER SHE IS.

WELL AM GOING TO LISTEN TO A FEW TUNES BEFORE I LEAVE.

I LOST 5 LBS TOTAL. SO FAR EATING WEIGHT WATCHER MEALS THEY ARE REALLLY GOOD. TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1921 on: July 22, 2007, 04:13:49 AM »

Good Morning Sasha and Glory!

Glory
Congratulations on your weight loss.. Clapping It sounds like you are working too hard.. I remember when you were thinking about going to Michigan for the concert..

Sasha
I have lots of hummers but have yet to hear their wings.. That must have been awesome.. I think my next computer may be a lap top so I can take it outside with me.  I cant wait to see you and the girls Wednesday..  I was up every two hours last night making potty breaks..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1922 on: July 22, 2007, 04:19:55 AM »

Jo- I need a pedicure some kind of bad!

Tam-temps are in th 90's...suppose to be our hottest weekend thus far this summer.

Woody    gives hugs to everyone for me

Char...are you ready to be Clayed????? Thud!

Glory-Weight Watchers??? You???  I can't imagine you need to, but good luck! Huggles

Off to do stuff.

later gaters...
xoxxoxxoxxxo

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1923 on: July 22, 2007, 04:26:03 AM »

Jayne:  I wish I could afford to do them all year.  It was 84 here yesterday no humidity, perfect, its suppose to get warmer next week.  have a good day. Im going to hang by the pool this afternoon, if the kids are home next door i will ask them if they want to come in

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1924 on: July 22, 2007, 04:28:37 AM »

Jayne:  I wish I could afford to do them all year.  It was 84 here yesterday no humidity, perfect, its suppose to get warmer next week.  have a good day. I'm going to hang by the pool this afternoon, if the kids are home next door i will ask them if they want to come in

Sasha

Sasha
When I move to North Carolina a pool will be a must.. That must be nice to float around in the pool all day.. I would love it!  Do you have horsefly's where you live?

Jayne
Enjoy your lounging by the pool as well.

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1925 on: July 22, 2007, 04:32:38 AM »

wave

I'm the only one awake, so I'm on here before things get busy.

We are just going to have a day away from here and  away from work - going down to Alexandria to shop, buy office supplies at SAMS, etc. I'm sure we will stop by and see the Wild Baby, too.

Boca -  Huggles Hope papa B got home and is busy taking care of you!

Lindsay -  Clapping that you managed to get Clack, and  Thud! that you got a handshake at the bus!

Clandy - I see by your Avie that Nicker's team won 1st Place - Congratulations to him!

AC - good review - glad you enjoyed the concert.

Jayne - Katie did very well - sounds like you have a perfect day planned.

Tammy - we might watch a movie today, too - there are a couple out right now that we want to see.

Woody - Happy packing!  Laughing Give Dick and Peggy a hug from us.

Charlene - enjoy your concert - how could you not?

Sasha -  Linda's Mom feeds a chipmunk, too - I don't think we have them here  (at least I've never seen one in person) - wish we did! Lewis sits on the ground now and the ducks come up to him to get their cucumber slices.

Glory - going to the MI concert would have been worth going just because so many members are going - I'm sure they will all have a ball - hope you have a good day at work, and that you will have some fun and rest while you are off - I'm not sure when you leave to go Clay Trekking!

The coffee is ready - I'll see all of you this evening when we get home 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1926 on: July 22, 2007, 04:32:44 AM »

JAYNE wave YEP, all ready to be clayed  Thud! Can hardly wait. bigsmile

Sasha wave you have a good day too.

Well, mom will be ready for me to walk down to her house shortly here.  She only lives a couple of mins away.  That will be my walk for the day. I think shes's trying to keep me busy for the day.  She knows how excited I get to see Clay. [She's so sweet].

Love you guys Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1927 on: July 22, 2007, 04:48:50 AM »

Frankie:  he is getting really close me know, I have the peanuts right next to my chair he comes right  me, he almost took them out of my hand to cute. have a good day.

Tammy:  yes we do have horseflys , they dont seem to be out anymore, i was getting bit a couple weeks ago. Tammy jim doesnt even go in last year he didnt go in once, im in all the time. good thing i have the kids next door to play with ROFLMAO

Charlene:  have fun at the concert, i cant wait to next week.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1928 on: July 22, 2007, 05:51:31 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I have been up fairly early this morning around 6:30 and up at the track about 6:45.  Got my 3 miles in and now I am ready for the day.  I am planning on Jamie, Catherine and Danny today.  Actually Jamie will probably be here early since she stayed over her Daddy's last night.

Lindsay - I did listen a little on the cellcert and I kept hearing someone screaming.  Was that you and Lora. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Glad you got a handshake.

Jerry - read your review and left you a message on the thread.  Sounds like it was everything you expected.

Lolita - long time no see. wave wave wave wave wave  hope all is well.

Jayne - sounds like a nice day.  Enjoy and hope the weather is as gorgeous there as it is here in Ct.

Tammykins - Looks like another gorgeous day.  Sure hope the weather on Wednesday will be nice for our Clay traveling.  We will catch up sometime today or tomorrow.  I am expecting Jamie really early this morning.  Have a good day my friend.  Hey what are hummers

Woody - safe travels.  Don't worry about us.  We will behave.   Enjoy your Claying my friend.

Geraldine - Wow already your Claying is tomorrow.  The time is going by so darn fast isn't it.  I hope you get one hell of a hot Claying my friend.

Frankie - Looks like we will both have our Wild Babies today.  Enjoy my friend.  I am finally getting some great zucchinis and tomatoes.  They are so delicious.

Clandy - congratulations to Nickers.  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping :clapI remember those days.  How exciting.

Angela - are you out having a nice breakfast with mom and dad.  We will talk tomorrow night my friend.  I so wanted to lose 20lbs by our concert but it ain't happening. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Linda - I will talk to you sometime today or tomorrow.  I can't believe it is happening this week.  I hope mom is doing okay.  We will have a good time one way or another.

Sasha - I am sure we will find something to do when we get there.  Number one thing check out the buses.  You know me and buses. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Do you believe it is only three days.

Glory - that is great losing 5lbs.  Keep it going even though I don't think you need to lose one pound.

Well need another cup of coffee and put my facepaint on before the family gets here.  Will check back in before I leave for the day.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1929 on: July 22, 2007, 05:59:31 AM »

Good morning everyone again!! Thanks for the commentary about my review! You all know who you are. I jotted down things and i formed my review on that but of course i couldn't see the little notebook as soon as it got dark...so i stopped writing. I told my sister that it would be sort of easy leaving the parking lot because most of the people would be near the tour buses...so as that was happening, my sister and i slipped out...Lora saw us as we were leaving and we waved at her as we left the parking lot.

Well, I'm sitting here listening to the usual Sunday morning ritual, the novelty radio program: The Doctor Demento Show on WLVQ radio, which is a mainstream rock station that goes by the name QFM-96. That's the only reason i have that station tuned in...one day back in 2001 i stumbled across the show while turning through the FM radio dial...i heard a weird song and wondered why i was hearing it because radio frowns on novelty songs now and so i listened and then heard Demento's voice and was glad i found his radio show again. I had heard it on AM radio but the station that carried it, dropped it.

I copied my review, as you saw from Lorraine, over in the cell-cert thread. Yes!

Charlene: I may copy and paste the concert review over in my review thread. It would fit right in...i'll do that later today. I woke up around 7 this morning half asleep but i've woken up a bit just sitting here.

Oh, for those who don't know, this is Lorraine's business card she hands the men she meets...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1930 on: July 22, 2007, 06:05:56 AM »

Good morning everyone again!! Thanks for the commentary about my review! You all know who you are. I jotted down things and i formed my review on that but of course i couldn't see the little notebook as soon as it got dark...so i stopped writing. I told my sister that it would be sort of easy leaving the parking lot because most of the people would be near the tour buses...so as that was happening, my sister and i slipped out...Lora saw us as we were leaving and we waved at her as we left the parking lot.

Well, I'm sitting here listening to the usual Sunday morning ritual, the novelty radio program: The Doctor Demento Show on WLVQ radio, which is a mainstream rock station that goes by the name QFM-96. That's the only reason i have that station tuned in...one day back in 2001 i stumbled across the show while turning through the FM radio dial...i heard a weird song and wondered why i was hearing it because radio frowns on novelty songs now and so i listened and then heard Demento's voice and was glad i found his radio show again. I had heard it on AM radio but the station that carried it, dropped it.

I copied my review, as you saw from Lorraine, over in the cell-cert thread. Yes!

Charlene: I may copy and paste the concert review over in my review thread. It would fit right in...i'll do that later today. I woke up around 7 this morning half asleep but i've woken up a bit just sitting here.

Oh, for those who don't know, this is Lorraine's business card she hands the men she meets...

HEY I AM NOT COMPLAINING.  JUST DON'T TELL MY SONS OR MY GRANDDAUGHTER. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1931 on: July 22, 2007, 06:33:20 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,
HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL IT IS GOING TO BE IN THE HIGH 70'S TODAY--NOT HUMID AT ALL--JUST PERFECT WEATHER.  YESTERDAY I WENT TO SEE THE MOVIE, "HAIRSPRAY" WITH MY OLDER NIECE,SAMANTHA  WHILE MY MOM & MY YOUNGER  NIECE & NEPHEW SAW RATATTOI (SPELLING) .  THEY LOVED RATATATTOI.  
SAMANTHA & I REALLY ENJOYED HAIRSPRAY--IT ALSO HAD A LOT OF GOOD MESSAGES IN IT TOO.  JOHN TROVALTA  WAS JUST TOO FUNNY.

AC, LOVED YOUR RECAP  Clapping.  GREAT JOB!!

TAMMY, THE HOREFLIES AT THE BEACH ARE BAD & WHEN YOU COME OUT OF THE SALT WATER THEY ARE JUST WAITING TO BITE.  WELL TAKE CARE & ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY.

CHARLENE, ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR MOM--I KNOW WHAT YOU MEA ABOUT GETTING EXCITED OVER SEEING CLAY  Wink  Smile --WHAT A GOOD MOM YOU HAVE.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.

FRANKIE, HOW SWEET THAT THE DUCK GO TO YOUR HUBBY TO BE FED.  YOU & HUBBY ARE TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF THEM.  ENJOY YOUR DAY.

BOCA, YOU MUST HAVE JUMPED OUT OF YOUR SKIN WHEN THE LIGHTNING STRUCK YOUR HOUSE.  GLAD TO HEAR YOUR BIL IS DOING BETTER--HOW SCARY.  PLEASE TAKE CARE & I AM SURE YOUR FAMILY WILL BE GIVING YOU PLENTY OF TLC WHEN THEY ALL ARRIVE HOME--YOU DESERVE IT   Huggles

SASHA, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE IN FOR A NICE RELAXING DAY.  ENJOY & HAVE FUN AT THE POOL --HOPE THE KIDS JOIN YOU FOR A LITTLE FUN.  HOPE WE GET TO  TALK TO EACH OTHER  TODAY.  

LINDSAY, I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO ANY CLACK YOU HAVE  SMUGGLE IN FOR US Wink Laughing.  HOW GREAT YOU GOT TO SHAKE CLAY'S HAND  Purple Banana

CLANDY, I LOVE YOUR AVIE---JUST TO SWEET- HOPE NICKERS IS ENJOY HIS SUMMER

WOODY, I THINK SOME OF US SHOULD SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FILL A POD WHEN WE PACK ESPECIALLY SINCE SOME OF US HAVE A PACKING DISORDER.  I THINK IT WOULD BE A LOT MORE EASY & LESS STRESSFUL--MY PROBELEM IS I WANT CHOICED & DON'T WANT TO LIMIT MYSELF TO ONLY WHAT I HAVE IN MY SUITCASE--ALSO I LIKE TO BRING SOME OF MY CONVEINCES FROM HOME WITH ME  Laughing Laughing.  
PLEASE GIVE HAPPY & SPIKEE A HUG FROM ME---HAVE SAFE TRAVELS & ENJOY!!

LINDA, SOUND LIKE EVERYTING WAS PERFECT AT THE PARTY & THE ENERTAINMENT WAS GOOD TOO.  HAVE A GOOD DAY--HOPE MOM  IS  DOING WELL?

GLORY, HAVE A GOOD DAY &  Clapping CONGRATS ON THE 5LBS.

LORRAINE, GLAD YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR FRIEND YESTERDAY & SHOPPED ALL DAY- HOPE YOU FOUND SOME GOOD BARGANS--I JUST LOVE A GOOD BARGAN.  I HAVE TO RUN TO THE GNC STORE AT THE MALL & GET SOME VITAMINS--SO I JUST MAY HAVE TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CLEARANCE RACKS IN SOME OF THE OTHER STORES AT THE MALL  --YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT BARGAN CN BE WAITING FOR YOU  Wink Laughing.  ENJOY & HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY.

HAS ANYONE SEEN SARA LATELY--HAVE NOT SEEN A POST FROM HER IN A WHILE

LOLITA, NICE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU AGAIN--WE MISSED YOU.

JAYNE, HOW ARE THE LOVE BIRDS DOING?  GLAD TO HEAR THINGS ARE BETTER IN THE JOB FRONT.

EVELYN,  wave IN CASE YOU STOP BY

TONY  JUST TOOK OFF TO FLY HIS REMOTE CONTROL PLANE--I AM GOING TO TAKE A RUN TO THE MALL & I DO PLAN ON NOT STAYING OUT TOO LONG.  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1932 on: July 22, 2007, 06:35:15 AM »

Good morning!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1933 on: July 22, 2007, 06:45:11 AM »

wave

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments about Nickers!  It was an exciting day yesterday.  Purple Banana  He played 3 games and the championship game went into extra innings.  They ended up winning thanks to a homerun hit by a girl on his team!  Her daddy was VERY PROUD!  Laughing

Meesa ~ thanks for the new pic!

Jerry ~ thanks for the concert review.  Sounds like it was a great time.  Good to hear the place was full.    The weather was perfect so I'm sure that helped.

Linds ~ still in that fog?  Smile

Woodster ~ have a safe, fun trip to MI!

Have a great Sunday all!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1934 on: July 22, 2007, 07:14:42 AM »

WELL TIME TO CHECK OUT FOR THE DAY.  I KNOW JAMIE AND CATHERINE SHOULD BE HERE SHORTLY.

THOSE TRAVELING FOR THE CLAYING BE SAFE.

HUGS
RAINEY
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1935 on: July 22, 2007, 07:56:33 AM »

Hello Clandy, ALL CAPS, Glory, Meesa, and the rest!

Clandy: I was commenting to my sister as we left the venue that this was like a cross between Woodstock and Willie Nelson's FARM AID...lots and lots and lots of people sitting in chairs and on blankets...in addition to the crowded table seat area...the men who sat behind us had something fall on one of their heads from one of the catering people who periodically strolled through with loaded trays...carrying the trays around like they were in a French restaurant. I spilled some of my pop on the table...i went out to reach for my ink pen to write down a few more things and i wasn't even paying attention and my hand pushed my can of pop over and it didn't spill much...but it spilled. I grabbed a napkin or two and wiped it up. Well, what do you think about this...I guess i have quite a reputation because nobody offered me any wine... bigsmile bigsmile there was alcohol at our table. I think it was called Chardonay? I gazed out in the crowd, probably looking like some sort of freak newsreporter with my pen and small notebook, and saw a lady drinking her wine straight from the bottle...she wasn't being fancy or having any good decorum by pouring it into her fancy glass...no, she tilted that bottle and was chugging it down like there was no tomorrow. I whispered to my sister "would you look at that??". Throughout the concert, Clay often made drinking jokes.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1936 on: July 22, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »

Good Morning!

We just returned from  Sunday School, and I read AC and Lora's recaps of the concert!!  Great reviews and lots of details.  I'm so glad you all had a great time.

I'm like Frankie and wish I were going to Michigan just to see all the Claymaniacs that will be there.  What a great group.   I've been reading on the RTM about their arrivals at the hotel for the concert.  I can sense the excitement there.  It sounds like Evelyn has come well stocked with cookies and pizza makings!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs to all,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1937 on: July 22, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »

This post is for those going to the NH show!!! but other can look too!

Here's the plan. Glow sticks during Because You Loved Me. Job lot sells glow stick bracelets two come in a pack for about a dollar. If anyone could get some it would be really helpful. Just pm me or IM me on aim(Claytonsmyccf). I can get atleast 10 packs so thats 20 so far. The reason we're doing this is to thank  and show how thankful we are for Clay coming back for a third time.

feel free to post this other places. It's already been posted at CB, CV, and OFC

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1938 on: July 22, 2007, 10:08:30 AM »

I posted this already on the cell-cert thread but wanted to post the picture here. I had this taken real quick of Lindsay and myself earlier in the day yesterday before security was watching everyone like a hawk. Everytime i saw a camera flash i saw a guard move toward the area the flash was coming from...so having that sort of atmosphere i had my sister get this shot of Lindsay and myself real quick...also of note...i had been awake since 8pm Friday...couldn't sleep at all on Saturday...just layed in bed...so i had been awake for 24 hours or more by the time the concert started eek!

Well, these pics of myself were taken this morning by me...

The image didn't come out good in the picture but it's suppose to show a picture of Clay and have on it "An Evening with Clay Aiken" and it has my screen name written in the white rectangle...we wore them around our necks...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1939 on: July 22, 2007, 10:55:58 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE wave
Hey everyone wave

Rainey ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up? your enegizer bunny is up and running Wink
Debbie ~ wave hey girl!! what's up?
Lolita ~ wave hey nana lolita! what's up?
Frankie ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
Glory ~ wave hey girl!!! what's up?
everyone ~ wave hey!! what's up?

Not much here sorry i am on late but my mom was on then our comp is messing up so yeah anyhow i hope everyone has a good sunday!

Love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: