gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:31:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 353
Total: 353

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 120  (Read 173878 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1900 on: July 21, 2007, 08:05:54 PM »

Tiffany ~ wave hey girl! well i got them downloaded but my comp is too slow but I got them in my mail so i show them tues when i go to my grandmas!
Yeah i was uploading my pics on my moms and it took so long and also i did sleep in!
How are you?
Not much i am watching Young Frankiestin!
i hope you  have a good night and sweet clay dreams! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1901 on: July 21, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »

Good Night, OCD - I sat in on a little of the cell cert, but the weather got bad and I did not get to finish - see all of you tomorrow. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1902 on: July 21, 2007, 08:18:02 PM »

Frankie ~ have a great night and sweet Clay dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1903 on: July 21, 2007, 08:58:29 PM »

Hi yall, I am about to call it a night. I have to take out the trash straighten up my desk, and head for home. I read what I could of the cellcert. I will see yall tomorrow.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1904 on: July 21, 2007, 09:38:04 PM »

wave Hola peeps!

Just checking in from Columbus. The concert was wonderful ... the people were wonderful ... it was just a great time.

Although the camera nazis were out in full force, I do have some Clack - the TV medley and MOAM. I won't be able to upload it until tomorrow evening, though. The zoom on my camcorder is freakin' awesome! :whee

I got a WONDERFUL handshake at the bus ... he was so freakin' cute ... wearing a blue shirt, tan shorts and flip flops.

We're heading to bed ... sorry if there are typos and spelling errors ... Clay fog, you know.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ILClaymate
« Reply #1905 on: July 21, 2007, 09:40:36 PM »

Linds ~ enjoy your fog!  crazy  So glad you got some clack!!  Did you get pics too?  Can't wait to hear all about it as soon as the brain is functioning again! 
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1906 on: July 21, 2007, 09:44:44 PM »

OOPS HE DID IT AGAIN!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1907 on: July 21, 2007, 10:38:25 PM »

Good early morning everyone!! I got home around 12:30...and skimmed the cell-cert briefly to refresh my memory even though i was writing notes down off and on. The trip up to the concert took a shorter time than i had anticipated. My sister and i first stopped at a local fule station...while there, we witnessed a hit and run. Someone had pulled into First Stop and hit a car but sped off. Someone selling vegetables along the side of the road wrote down the driver's license plate number. So, after that bit of out of the ordinary shenanigans was over with, we both headed up to Columbus around 4:30. We arrived at the venue around 5:20 and there was a very long line...long lines at each gate entrance.

While standing in line, someone said that people who have "table seats" could just walk right on in. So, my sister and i and a couple of others left the long line...but as you could guess, we were told something different so we had to go back to end of the very long line. Well, we get mid-way through the line again and the gates finally open at 6 or a little after. People who didn't have table seats were armed with chairs and blankets and other things...when the gates were opened some fans literally ran through the gate to find a spot to sit at since everything was first come first serve.

My sister wanted me to allow her to go get a sweater...she said it would probably be cold later that night. I wasn't cold at all but about 9:30 she started to have "chills" like she was cold. Well, at this venue and i'm sure it's this way at others, once you exit the concert area you aren't allowed to go back to your seat if you left something in your car. So, she didn't have her sweater OR cigarettes from the moment we got out of my silver Prizm at 5:35 until we got back into the car a little after 11pm.

I loved the concert and as you all know, i met up with Lora and Lindsay...plus a few others sat at our table who i wasn't familiar with. I knew Lora's travelling group as i call it...Lora, Karen, and Juli...then i believe there was another Karen there and someone named Sara...Anita, the woman who i think arranged the group sale of tickets, plus myself and my sister...i can't recall the names. We were all wearing neat name-tags with Clay's picture. They read "An Evening with Clay Aiken; Summer 2007" and it has a space for our names. Had i knew table seaters could arrive later, i would have...but i wanted to be up there in that area before it really got busy so it wasn't any bother to me. You could hardly turn around in the table section...they had waiters and waitresses carrying food on trays delivering to selected tables who i assume paid for that additional service.

I wasn't sure how the concert would go...i read the Pops Program they handed out and knew there would be two sets and an intermission...but i was thinking the Symphony would play solo numbers for awhile as a warm-up act for Clay but i was surprised that he strolled out on stage and remained there throughout most of the night...he only left the stage when he had his back-up singers singing solo songs and during the intermission. I liked the overall flow of the concert and the jokes and the bantering with the audience. I read the cell-cert...well, some of it, and Pamela and others had mentioned Ethel and the shirt...Clay was making remarks that he could use the shirt to cover his car it was so big. He also poked fun at the men and gave his reasons as to why we were there and he singled out an older man way in the back and made a joke about something to which the man in the back replied: "i'm old".

The concert was ballad heavy BUT there were more up-tempo songs on the second set. He took a break at 9:15 and let the back-up singer do a song...then came intermission...he was back on stage at 9:30. I enjoyed the TV theme songs...my sister knew the names of most of them. Some of them i never knew...my sister, as Lindsay and a few others can attest to, was actually standing up clapping and singing along to some of the '80s songs Clay was singing. I stood for a little while but sat back down as my legs started giving out and watch the monitor/jumbotron. I ate some food and drank a sno cone and i'm drinking on Cola pop right now. There was a table of men behind us...i saw Pamela's remark, i think, at the cell-cert making reference to the table of guys who were there. I don't know who they were...but they had sparklers lit up often...swaying to the songs...they each had matching this and that. I loved the vocal performances and liked hearing "Lover All Alone" in person AND i liked hearing "Measure of a Man" again.

I didn't take my digital camera in for fear it would be taken away...i didn't take my cell-phone in, either. I had my sister bring in her digital camera and she snapped some pictures before the concert actually started. I am hoping the pictures she took turned out. Yes! I didn't buy any souvenirs because they costed a bit too much. $20.00 for a t-shirt and $30.00 if you wanted a size larger than large. Off and on throughout the concert he made remarks about his fans and the travelling they do and also brought up the airplane incident and Kelly Ripa. He made some joke about Kelly Clarkson, i think, but he said it too fast for me and i didn't catch most of it.

All in all it was yet another great concert AND the turn-out was bigger than expected...even Clay, i think only half-joking, remarked that the audience was bigger than he expected. If you were to look around the area where i was sitting all you could see was people...people everywhere...sitting at tables and sitting on chairs they brought from home and some sitting on the ground on a blanket. So it was a big crowd!!

Goodnight everyone!!

bigsmile Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1908 on: July 21, 2007, 10:47:38 PM »

hey jerry wave i am sooo glad you had a great time! see ya when ever! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1909 on: July 22, 2007, 12:26:52 AM »

AC – I was eagerly waiting for your concert recap…and I love it. Clapping I am glad you enjoyed the concert. Is your sister a Clay fan?

Hello to everyone wave wave …I hope you are all doing great, I hope to be posting again soon.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1910 on: July 22, 2007, 02:57:54 AM »

Good morning!  Sounds like all had a blast last night...

I'm up way too early, since I was up until 1:00 awaiting Kirk and Katie from the horse show...she placed 1st in 4 events and 5th in one, so overall, she did well.

Hangin' by the pool, doing laundry, burning DVD's and then family bowling.

Susan-sounds like dehydration from Montezuma's revenge.  HOpe he's better today.  OMGoodness, what a scare you had.  I hope you were able to get some sleep  you worry wart Huggles   It'll go okay with Nick...just an accident-it's not like you meant to injure the car.  Good luck sweetie.

xooxxo to all.....pepe where are you???
Jayne

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1911 on: July 22, 2007, 03:02:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm up bright and early.. I went to bed at 930 last night..  I was exhausted.. Today we plan on seeing Harry Potter with my parents.. I'm not sure what else we are going to do..

Boca
How scary for you when that lighting hit..  How often do you guys get those bad lightening storms?  I hope today brings you a better day! Huggles  Im sure all will go well with Papa B and the car incident.. Huggles

Jerry
Love the recap!  I hope all your pictures come out!  It was nice to hear your sister stood up for part of the concert.. Did she do well without those cigarettes? I  hope you got pictures of you, Lindsay, Lora and the rest of the group..

Lolita
I was wondering where you were.   Hope you post soon!

Lindsay
I'm glad you got a handshake and I cant wait to see your Clack.

Linda
I figured you got busy and couldn't get back to me.. I'm glad you had a great day yesterday!

Lorraine
It sounds like you had a great day as well.  I'm sure you will have a nice visit with your boys and Catherine today..  The weather is great for walking!

Tiffany
Thanks for the summary and have a wonderful day today. Huggles

Woody
Did you get your packing done?  Are you and hubby heading out today?

Hello to all I didnt mention! Huggles Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1912 on: July 22, 2007, 03:03:19 AM »

Jayne  wave
It sounds like a nice relaxing day for you today.. What are the temperatures your way?

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1913 on: July 22, 2007, 03:10:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Jayne!!!

I'm like Lindsay yesterday....not able to sleep.  I am finishing packing and then going back to bed for a few....but I woke up and thought I would get a few more things done.

Sounds like the OH concert went SO well!!!!!  Glad to hear your report, AC!!!

I will have to read more later.  We are taking our laptop with us, so I will check in tomorrow night, which is when I will start a new session.

Hubby isn't packed yet.     I told him we need to be on the road by 9 am.  We'll see.  I forgot about the time difference...

Thinking of all of you.  I WILL check in from MI.
Woodstock X120

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1914 on: July 22, 2007, 03:14:38 AM »

wave Tammy!!!  Huggles

YEP, hubby and I are headed out today.  We are having dinner with Spikee and happy hubby....and don't know who else.  Bozena and Evelyn are already there.  I am a crazy packer and still throwing things in at 5 in the morning.   lmao  If I don't sleep another hour or two, I won't be worth anything when I get there.  But hubby will drive, so I can sleep in the car.
I know you are excited as your concert is just 2 days after mine!!!   
I WILL check in with you later when we get there.
Have the paddle handy for whoever needs it.   Laughing Wink
Woodstock X120

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1915 on: July 22, 2007, 03:15:03 AM »

Good Morning.  Looks like everyone is still sleeping.  I'm up with the birds this morning.  Can you beleieve it's cold here, so I guess I'll wait to take a walk in a while.

wave Jerry-  I loved the way you described your trip and the concert.  Sounds like you had a really goo time!  So gald for you!  Wonderful memories to keep for a long time of Clay.  Are you going to post a review in your Revview Thread?  I bet your tired and will catch up on your rest today.

Tomorrow is my concert wow already.  We are leaving around noon, doing some shopping at a mall down near the venue, then have some dinner, and the Yes! go to the concert.  Dom't forget your medicine this morning.  See ya later.

wave Jayne, Angela, Sasha, Tammy, Lorraine, Woodstock & the rest when you get here.  Have a wonderful Sunday.

Better make some coffee and get ready to go help my mom in her yard this morning.  See everyone later!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1916 on: July 22, 2007, 03:29:45 AM »

wave Charlene!!!
I'm heading your way in a few hours.  I decided to bring a jacket...being further north, so thanks for that info.

Glory - If you bring the kitchen sink on the plane, it will weigh too much.   lmao  But you sound like me.   Wink

Boca - What a scare you had today.   Huggles  Hope you are doing alright.

Meesa -  Thanks for the news about Mary!!!!  How WONDERFUL that one in our group will have a M&G.   Clapping

Tiffany - Thanks, as always, for your encouraging words.   Huggles

Linds - You got a handshake??????   Thud! Thud! Thud!  OMG, I can't wait to hear more.

Clandy - LOVE the new avie.   Wink  Champs????   Clapping Clapping Clapping

OK, this will be my last post until I arrive in MI.  Will keep in touch with you from there.
LOVE you guys,
Woodstock X120

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1917 on: July 22, 2007, 03:32:47 AM »

Woody
Safe travels!  Give Peggy and Dick a hug for me and everyone else.. Huggles  I expect to hear all about your trip when you get back..   You deserve a great time..

Charlene
Have a great time tomorrow as well.. Huggles

I'm going to feed my pups and get a cup of coffee..

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1918 on: July 22, 2007, 03:41:00 AM »

WOODSTOCK--- Have a safe trip here to MI.
I'm looking forward to the whole day,  See you soon Clapping Clapping

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1919 on: July 22, 2007, 04:04:17 AM »

Good morning everyone. looks like another beautfiul day, im sitting on my deck, the chipmunck came up on the deck  right next to my chair looking for his peanuts. ROFLMAO  he comes out when i call him now ROFLMAO

AC, Linds and Lora:  glad you had a good time at the concert.

Woody:  I was up at 5   but i slept through the night had 6 hours sleep Purple Banana havent had that much in a while.  give Dick and Peggy , Cookie lady Mrs C and say hi to the rest of the glad.  glad to hear someone one a meet and greet.  have  a great time.

Tammy:  have fun at the movie Pam went to see it Wed. at Jordans theather she saw part of it in 3d said it was cool.  I heard my hummer this morning it was so cool it was a little after 5 when i opened my window where my garden is.  It was so quiet i could hear his wings.  I got a cute flag at Khols yesterday with a hummer on i went to get boxers they are supppse to have some BonJovi ones they didnt have any I might try the one near Angela today.

Rainey:  have fun with your family,  i still have to check out those flyers I got.

Boca:   Huggles  glad to hear your BIL is okay, i knew something  happened i heard someone go wrong with the phone.

Linda:   glad you had fun at the birthday party.

Jayne: have fun hanging around the pool I did that yesterday for a couple hours and I will this afternoon, after i go for my pedicure.

Charlene:  have a good day. 

Angela sorry I missed your call i left the house at 8:30 yesterday

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx