gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia - #25 (Rated R)  (Read 204934 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1980 on: July 15, 2007, 07:16:56 PM »

I loooooooooooooooooove the sexy singer man!

I can't stop watching him!  Paranoid

I made a Tulsa DVD.  bigsmile I may have to do each venue like I did last tour.  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #1981 on: July 15, 2007, 07:17:59 PM »

Thea
, make that "birthday, mother's day, Easter, and Christmas" and we'll have more in common
BECKY, actually we have more in common than I originally posted!  I forgot about the FTD Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas  bouquets!   

And, Barb
, we have something in common, also. The past several months, I just "drop in" at my parents' home, not plan ahead.
]And the 'dropping' in idea makes a lot of sense. (even though it will mean a 300 mile round trip in one day)  And if I bring Phil along, we can swing this.  Great idea!   Not Worthy

BARBARA, so glad you had a good time with sis and mom.  Blessed art thou, woman, for your patience and sense of humor when it comes to dealing with your mom!   Not Worthy

MARY, I'm so happy to see you in a cooking and baking and entertaining frenzy again.    Does that mean your aches and pains have gone away for a while?  Aren't pain-free days a wonderful relief?

PHILLY, I'll go over to the BLPT to check out your selection of blousesfor the M&G.

MEESA, I hope to check out your photos in the gallery later this evening.  I'm hearing great things about them!

BTW, I have to say this:  SHIRLEY, MEESA and PHILLY, you will be missed next Monday.   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Evelyn, I'm the one who travels with the young, hot blonde   

EVELYN, don't let SHARON fool you.  She is also one very hot babe!!!!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1982 on: July 15, 2007, 07:22:44 PM »

wave wave wave

The after party sounds GREAT!!!!  Can't wait!!!!  Can my husband sneak in..... shrug  WiscBarb...I am sure he would be happy to see you and many others again!!!!   bigsmile

WOODY -  ABSOLUTELY!  We would make him feel wanted (in a good way) ! Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1983 on: July 15, 2007, 07:27:25 PM »

wave wave wave

The after party sounds GREAT!!!!  Can't wait!!!!  Can my husband sneak in..... shrug  WiscBarb...I am sure he would be happy to see you and many others again!!!!   bigsmile

WOODY -  ABSOLUTELY!  We would make him feel wanted (in a good way) ! Wink

Thanks, Barb.   Huggles  Your after parties look like fun!!!  I have NEVER had a Mudslide.  Sounds pretty good...

wave Thea and everyone else!!!  See you in a week!!!   

Mafia House #26 is up and running.  Please "move" over there.   Wink  I will lock these doors a little later.
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1984 on: July 15, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »

THEA - I'm not sure if I was humorous or patient today.  Actually, we let Mom make the decisions of what to do next and what time to eat, etc.  . . . . and that worked out well.  Mom is always worrying about what "might happen" or that she "might not feel good".  Lynn and I just kept things real light and it worked out well.  Sometimes, no matter what we try, it doesn't work out well ~  Paranoid

I haven't mentioned that I am flying to Detroit, because Mom will then start worrying about the flight and "what ifs" ~  hypnotic   I will tell her just before I leave.   Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1985 on: July 15, 2007, 07:54:26 PM »

I think you have all found your way over to the new place.....HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx