gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:18:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia - #25 (Rated R)  (Read 204896 times)
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 09:10:28 PM »

Good night Clandygirl!!!  Thanks again for our new home and the GREAT decorations!!!! Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 09:13:06 PM »

Clandygirl - You are KILLING me with these pics!!!

goo goo goo goo goo goo

WHAT A WAY TO GO !  bigsmile

Clandy - See you soon   Purple Banana. . and Cindy- see you even sooner!  Purple Banana

Okay  . . .  I have to leave . . . (I'm so glad I stopped back here)  Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »

BARBARA - Have a good night!  I will get the coffee going early....WE are going to need it!!! Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »

Good night everyone!!  I am heading off to Clay dreaming

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »

Starstruck lmao I know, but I'm going to Kansas City for the weekend so I have to pack for that first. Scary about Dani's car! It scared the daylights out of me when my house got broken into last year.

Debi wave Huggles I pm'd you back.

Grandma has Y & R ready, so I better go watch and head to bed. Night!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 02:58:41 AM »

Good morning - Well - had to go to the old house to see Thea's pictures of rome.  Thea - was the pizza pie shaped?  just wondering!!! The pizza - cookie gal wants to know.

Well, I see we have a brand new home and the decorations are gorgeous as usual. OMC does it every time!!!

Barb - so sorry about your daughter. It's amazing the damage they can do in a very short time.  I can just imagine how frightened she was.

ChrisieD - I'm getting my package out to your little friend today. I sure hope she likes it. Please let me know.

Ann- Of course, you can have a cookie. In fact, more than one!!!!!.

Shirley - Where are you. Have you been feeling OK. I worry about you.

Thea - I got a full night's sleep last night. Wow - I won't know how to act this morning.

OK - Now you gals can keep decorating - I love those great pics!!!! 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 05:04:34 AM »

Morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 05:32:36 AM »

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!!!! 

MEESA, thanks for the wonderful breakfast picture!!!!!!

Just finished grinding the coffee beans so the coffee will be ready shortly!   lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee  EVELYN you are up early so fixed your cup of hot tea first, THEA and JEANNE your hot chocolate is ready, nice and creamy with whipped cream just like you like it, SHARON your Irish Creme coffee is in a thermos if you are leaving early, CHRISIE your Hazelnut coffee is already and BRENDA my sweet I fixed you a nice cup of French Vanilla coffee is ready, BARB I fixed you a to go cup since you are off to a early meeting! 

We are having eggs in a basket this morning, (cut crusts off bread and form in a muffin cup break egg into formed bread put a dab of butter on top and bake in oven at 400 degrees until eggs are set), hash brown potatoes, a slice of melon and of course our fresh squeezed orange juice. 

Have a good day everyone!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 05:44:28 AM »

SHARON, will try and make it but not really sure yet!  Pepe is fine, hubby we take it a day at a time.  I want to hear about these day trips you will be taking!!!

CINDY, what a horrible day you had yesterday.  You have to keep your purse glued to you anymore!

MEESA, have fun this weekend you are a busy girl but that is great you enjoy yourself, good for you for being so active.  You balance your life very well.

THEA, fantastic picutres, I love looking at them.  We will have to tell Jeanne to go back and look at all of them she will love them. 

EVELYN, you are working at the shop way to much, you need to be home with us a few nights.  But you know me I am always telling you that.

The pictures this morning to decorate the new cottage was unbelievable, glorious, fantastic, beautiful!!! 

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 05:54:31 AM »

Good morning Shirley!!!!!!!
We have a new house!!!!!!!!!!!

some of the MCRTM!!!! soon very soon we will have some updated pictures

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 06:35:55 AM »

Gorgeous day outside!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 06:45:39 AM »

wave

Morning and WOW great pics   Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

CindyHuggles sorry about Dani. What a pain in the arse to have to re-do everthing you just got set up.  JERKS !!! glad she was OK though.

Thea, great pics and again, you look wonderful  Huggles

Evelyn, thank for sending little Morgan a care package. How very sweet and  know she will love it. So  I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Huggles

Pepe, thanks for the coffee. MUCH needed today.

Carolyn, I hope bill stops barking at you.  Huggles

Sharon, hope sales are good today. bigsmile and good for you for taking time off in the summer to take the time to enjoy life. You and Al both deserve it.  Huggles

Ann,  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping your very own laptop !!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana enjoy it.

Wisconsin, hope you are " together " today for your meeting after all the pics last night  I hope you had " swet " dreams  wiggle

Morning Saint Mary   lmao sounds like a fun weekend ahead.  Purple Banana

Well, my hubby is headed to Montreal for the weekend to see his mom. She is on her last leg I think and I hope the family has enough strength to just let the poor lady go. I know t hat sounds harsh, but there is NO quality of life there for her at all, and put an IV into her is only keeping her here for there own needs and I'm sorry, but I think that is cruel.  She isn't drinking or eating and the Dr. has prescribed morphine for her when the family wants to give it to her... which makes no sense to me at all.  But anyways, his sister is going with him after Tori soccer game tonight and he will be back on Sunday sometime and I have a feeling we will be going back very soon.  Very sad.

Anyways, I will be back here later tonight I'm sure.

But I need to decorate as well ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLAY SOCKS  lmao

Hot sexy man  Thud!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 07:02:23 AM »

Good morning, new house I see - I brought some of my favorite pics ...

Thanks for the new house!

Thea, glad I didn't miss your Rome photos - great!

Mary, I already knew you were an artist - anyone who can make that pumpkin roll is an artiste supreme!  The cakes look great and I'm certain they tasted just as good.

Becky, boy, wish I had had a grandma like you.  We have to visit you sometime - your home sounds really great.  Do you have room for 20+ Red Thongers?

Cindy, so glad Dani wasn't in the car and that they didn't take the car - just trying to make lemonade.  Seriously, what an absolutely awful experience.  Hope your insurance will cover the losses.  Really glad she is otherwise okay.  Things are just things!

Shirley, thanks for the coffee - I can always use a good cup of French Vanilla!  

Evelyn, will get to the toaster oven this weekend (she says hopefully).  

Debi, do we have a choice of colors for the Ts?  If not, what color are they?

Sharon, good sales and great vacation time - you earn it.  No easy job you have!  Spending time with Al - priority!

Carolyn, men!  Tell him it will be easier to quit smoking if he stays calm.  I should think with all those meds he would be totally mellow.  Good luck!

So sorry about Jan and her puter.  Hope the puter doctor gets it healed soon.

Evelyn, wish I could make it to your pizza party but some of us still have to work so will see you all Monday sometime.  How you are going to have a pizza party without my toaster oven on Sunday night?  Am I bringing it for naught?

Chrisie, my heart goes out to you and Fabe and your family.   Huggles

Meesa, have fun this weekend!  You are our resident jet setter!

Ann, Wow, new laptop.  It's about time.  Don't know how you could survive without one with your job (and the RTM).  PS - are you staying at the hotel with the rest of us - I hope so!

Where's Anita - did I miss something?  Oh yeah - no cable service or something.

Barb, hope you were awake and alert for your meeting.  

Beth, boy you sure did some research on Webkinz - they are just the hottest toy on the market now.  My girls have every one ever made.  My daughter prepays for the new ones before they ever arrive so she always gets the new ones.  Sure wish I had thought of that idea.  They would rather have Webkinz than anything else, I think.  They are also a nongender toy - both boys and girls love them.  The web site is really cute if you haven't seen it.  They have lots of games to play.  The kids earn "money" by playing games and can spend the "money" for furniture and things to decorate rooms for each of their Webkinz, food to feed them, etc.  Hot, hot, hot!

Where's Peggy?

I know where Marilyn is - talk to you later!

Well, the new mansion is effectively decorated, I think.  I'm off to work.  

Luv, Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »

Debi, do we have a choice of colors for the Ts?  If not, what color are they?

Luv, Brenda

Brenda...as soon as I know if there is enough interest we can vote on a color... a few suggestions have been....Black shirts with Red lettering, white shirts with Red lettering or  Red shirts with Black or white lettering.  any other suggestions!!!! I think it would be cool if we all had the same color this time.  The printer will keep the screen on file if we want to do another batch another time we can!!! OK?
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 01:12:22 PM »

MARY, just stopped in for a minute and also so I could sit down, to tell you I just made your frosting.  It turned out wonderful.  I was a little afraid trying to figure out how that liquid was going to get thick for a frosting but it did and it is wonderful.  Went grocery shopping this morning, came home and put everything away and got a milk chocolate cake in the oven to bake and than made your frosting.  Than I put a pan of corn chowder soup which took forever cutting everything up, another new recipe.  A good day for it as it is really cool here today!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 01:24:12 PM »

Good afternoon Peeps!! Huggles

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sneaking out of work for a few minutes because my head is hypnotic!!! I am just totally exhausted! Tired  I got up so late this morning I couldn't even pop on for a hello! Spank me!

MEESA - I hope you have a very nice weekend in KC! Huggles  I felt bad for Dani, she had to open at 5:00 this morning.  I know that you must have felt very violated.  I wouldn't even want to imagine knowing somebody was in my house. Huggles Huggles  Are you going to see friends this weekend?

EVELYN - I will answer for Barb since it was my daughter! Laughing  Thank you! Huggles  My daughter kept saying..."I only went in for a minute".  I told her it didn't matter, people like this don't exactly move in slow motion.  She's keeping her chin up and taking care of all the bank stuff and claims today.  I am proud of her! Yes!

SHIRLEY - WHO said you were a plain cook yesterday????   That was QUITE a breakfast you made us this morning!  Thank you! Huggles  A new recipe???? Don't forget I'm your official taste tester!  I've never had corn chowder before.  Milk chocolate cake too???? I've never HAD milk chocolate cake!!!  I'll go get a glass of milk now!!

DEBI - I can't wait to be in one of those pics with you guys!! (Though I'm camera shy too!) lmao 

CAROLYN - I saw you sneak a little post in there! Laughing  I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous day and aren't bored today! I hope Bill is having a better today too! Huggles

CHRISIE - Thanks! Huggles We are thankful that things weren't worse.  I understand what you are saying about hubby's mom.  Quality of life is a major factor here.  It's a rough decision for all involved, letting go is SO hard. Huggles  Is Taylor feeling better today?

BRENDA - You have some NICE favorite pics!   I agree with you about Dani.  Physical things are definitely replaceable.  Today I am very thankful and I'm going through a bit of the "what could have happened". 

THEA - I had to go back and see your Rome pics.  Very nice!!! I would LOVE to go there!  Can you go inside the colliseum?

Well...I made some coffee and I need to go lotsa coffee now!!!  I need SOMETHING to wake me up! Tired

wave wave wave to everyone else lurking out there!!!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 01:50:19 PM »

Debi, my only concern is the sizing.  Do the T-shirts shrink in the laundry?  I now have to be careful as a lot of shirts no longer fit around my middle - and I don't like tight shirts.  Any idea about the sizing or how to tell?  Do you have one of the shirts to measure the bottom diameter and also the length of a SMLXL and whatever?   Sorry - don't want one I can't wear.  Probably others have the same concerns (except the skinny ones like you. -  I do remember those days - sighhh!).

Back to work. Just taking a short break.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 02:07:19 PM »

Holy cow!  Have you seen this?

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/108924.html

and

http://baltimore.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=19363

I do not think I am amused but rather incensed by this.  The description of the characters is not flattering, to say the least.  Obviously the playwright does not know anything about Clay fans.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 02:20:57 PM »

Down memory lane .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js73vpPoNA4&feature=PlayList&p=501F084CA0CB477F&index=20&playnext=1

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »

Christmas tour schedule thus far:

11/26 Wichita, KS
11/28 South Bend, IN
11/30 Kalamazoo, MI
12/4 Wilkes-Barre, PA
12/7 Albany, NY

Detroit  Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx