gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:18:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia - #25 (Rated R)  (Read 204936 times)
ILClaymate
« on: June 21, 2007, 08:26:29 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #25!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 25 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies!  gish
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:43:40 PM »

Hello Peeps!! Huggles Huggles  A NEW HOME!!!!! The Quarter Century Home too!!!!! Laughing

What a day!!!

About a half hour before my training class today, my daughter called me in hysterics.  She ran into Starbucks to grab her schedule, ran out and in those 20 seconds, somebody stole her purse and almost 80 CD's out of her car.   They took her new cell phone, her debit card and OF COURSE a check from MY checking account that I just wrote out to her.  I had to postpone my training for a while and start calling up the phone company and the banks....etc...etc... I always tell her NOT to leave her purse in the car and to LOCK THE CAR!!!  pull hair I just set up a new account online and now I have to change ALL my online banking, paypal, ticketmaster and whatever else I have hooked to my account.  I just finished getting everything set up with my new NC accounts.   The police sent someone out there to get fingerprints off the car.  Luckily her windows weren't open and they were able to get great fingerprint samples....hopefully the person who did this will have their prints on file.   Of course I am very thankful that nothing happened to her and thank God it wasn't any worse, but SHEESH...what a pain in the rear!

OK....rant over!!!! Laughing

BETH - How sweet of you to watch Nathan's friend today.  I'll bet his mom really appreciated the break! Huggles

BRENDA - Are you trying to tell my nicely that I'm a blabbermouth????? lmao  I'm kicking myself now about the backstage pass!  What the HECK is wrong with me????????????????????????? 

SHIRLEY - I wish I saw the Paul Pott's performance this morning.  I have watched Michael's link about 5 times already.  One time I must have been in a real sentimental mood because when his lower lip started trembling I lost it! Cry! Cry! Cry!

CHRISIE - I will keep Fabe's mom in my prayers. Huggles  I needed MORE than coffee today!!!  I was really close to pulling out the Kahlua and Cream at about 3:30! I hope Taylor is feeling better.  Have you found the Police tix yet?

MARY - We'll look great together at the concert, you with a nitro tank strapped to you I will have an oxygen tank strapped on me!!! Laughing  NOW....about that pepper shaker.....I know you were fishing around in the bubble bath for it last night! shrug

CAROLYN - Sorry about the Drama  I know Bill must be uncomfortable, but it's DEFINITELY a man thing....when THEY are not feeling well....it's a WHOLE different ball game.....  Your cakes were beautiful.  How could you possible cut into them????

THEA - Glad to hear at least SOME of Phil's pics were recovered.  Hopefully no more Davids!! shocking

DEBI - pick me Count me in on the t-shirts!!!

BECKY - What a grandma you are!!!! Can I be a princess too?????  Just call me Cindyrella!!!!!

SHARON - Glad you will have some time off.  We need to be NICE and RESTED for next month!!!!

ANN - Congratulations on your new laptop!!!!

BARBARA - Are you meaning a bubble bath like one of SHIRLEY'S bubble baths???????

MEESA - Instead of putting your clothes AWAY....you should just put them in your suitcase....it's ALMOST time!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 08:47:15 PM »

OK....now that I got that novel posted....Laughing  I started it when we were still in our last home! Laughing

Clandygirl - Thanks for our new home!!!! A fresh start! Woohoo!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 08:47:54 PM »

wave Hey Lattelush!  That really sucks about Dani.  Man, they must have been fast!!  I hope you can get everything closed and transferred over quickly but what a pain.  Huggles
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 08:49:20 PM »

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 08:50:53 PM »

wave Hey Lattelush!  That really sucks about Dani.  Man, they must have been fast!!  I hope you can get everything closed and transferred over quickly but what a pain.  Huggles

wave Clandygirl Huggles - She really took it like a trooper realizing what COULD have happened today.  She is SUCH a good kid!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »

Cindygirl ~ Dani is a good kid.  I'm glad I got to meet her. 

ILClaymate
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 08:55:06 PM »

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 08:56:02 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 08:56:41 PM »

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 08:58:25 PM »

Thanks Clandygirl!!! Huggles

I've NEVER seen that FIRST pic before.......
Flame hot Thud!

ILClaymate
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 08:59:07 PM »

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »

CLANDY  . . . Thanks for getting us set up in a brand new mansion!  Huggles  The "decorators" will probably be here early in the morning ! bigsmile

CINDY  . . Awful way to start your day!   Huggles Huggles  Hugs to your daughter, too!  DANG!
Oh, I am hopeful that she gets her purse back  . . . even if money is gone.  It is so annoying to get a new driver's license, etc.  Sorry about all of her CD's.  Awww . . a new cell phone, too. DARN!  I guess this is a good reminder for all of us about locking the car  . . . even for a few seconds.  Keep us updated.

I'm done with my bubble bath.  I could ONLY hope that it would be like one of Shirley's! blush

Now, I've got to get my stuff in order for my morning meeting!  I have to take the minutes so I must be semi-alert! Wink

Good night, Cindy!  off to bed

Will I be the TK tonight???? hypnotic hypnotic

ETA:  Clapping Clapping  I PEEKED!  THANKS FOR THE GREAT PICTURES, CLANDY AND CINDY!  Huggles

Now, I feel wide awake  . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 09:00:03 PM »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to bring out the  big fan big fan big fan now!!!!!!

THANKS...the Peeps are going to LOVE waking up to THIS display!!!!!!!

ILClaymate
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 09:03:14 PM »

wave Hey WiscBarb!!  Good to see ya!  Huggles

LatteLush ~ thanks for the big fan...definately needed! 

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 09:03:36 PM »

wave BARBARA!!  I thought you went to bed a WHILE ago! Laughing

Thanks for the hugs!!! Huggles  Seeing my daughter being grateful for what she DIDN'T lose made me want to Cry! more!

You may not want to stare too long at these pics or you will never get to sleep!!!

WOW!!!!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 09:04:41 PM »

Clandygirl - You are KILLING me with these pics!!!

goo goo goo goo goo goo

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »

Well, I got thunderboomers outside so I need to get off here.  It was fun Cindygirl and WiscBarb

Cindygirl ~  you're killing me!  goo

BTW, if ya'll haven't been to the end of the last thread...you need to go check out Thea's latest pics!  Looks like a great time, Thea!!  Huggles

off to bed

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx