gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:12:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 119  (Read 160420 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2000 on: July 01, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »

wave

Woody must not be home yet - we are still in the old Session - I have come online to start looking for things for tomorrow's ANN. I did not get the new camera today - the Walmart I went to did not have the one I wanted - they had a more expensive version that had video - and I cannot decide if I want that. Since Houston is not allowing cameras, there is really no reason for me to get the new camera today - I just would have gotten it is they had had it.

Kat - I hate that you are still having flooding - hope you and your family and home are safe.

Lorraine, ANGELA and Marilyn - the only reason I wouldn't feel guilty about another Meet and Greet is that Aaron Hall treated us so badly when he was in charge when Jerome was out having surgery. Everyone who has had a meet and greet with Jerome there has had a much better experience. (And Aaron Hall has turned into a nice guy - I think the pressure of being in charge of security for Clay got to him!)

ANGELA - sorry to hear about Tony's plane - hope the popcorn helped!  Laughing

Jan - Tammy sent me a copy of Jordin's AI performances - I will copy it for you (if Tammy doesn't send it first!)

Corbet - if I lived near a beach, I would live on it!

Shannon - so glad that Gypsie is better!

Hello to lolita, Janet, Joann, Kimmy, Glory, AC, and evryone else coming in tonight - I'm off to look for News - see 'ya tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2001 on: July 01, 2007, 08:42:56 PM »

wave

OH my goodness!  I was just watching ESPN and I saw Heather (remember her?? Laughing )!!  Purple Banana  She is standing right behind the winner of the Women's Open.  I just found the video and did a screencap.  Woohoo!  Good to see she still is alive and kicking.  Now you all have seen her too!  Wink

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2002 on: July 01, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »

How cool is that?  Yay Heather!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2003 on: July 01, 2007, 10:11:49 PM »

Frankie, isn't Aaron Hall from TBAF? Maybe I am confused. The bodyguard Aaron is different, I think.
Does anyone know?

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2004 on: July 01, 2007, 11:07:31 PM »

Hello all...i've been at You Tube watching Superfriends cartoons bigsmile I'm anxiously awaiting the August release of the LEGENDARY SUPERPOWERS SHOW on DVD. There is a member of You Tube that is transferring his video recordings of the Superfriends episodes that once aired on Boomerang and putting them on-line. There's usually a few new additions once a week.

Clandy: How much trouble goes into screen-caps? Is it simple...if i were watching something on You Tube and wanted to copy an image from a video is it complicated. I'd assume i'd have to pause the video then click on view image and then copy/paste it on Photobucket but that sounds too easy Yes!

Tiffany: Thanks for the summary!! Whenever i hear of Maroon i think of RJ Maroon, a fake cartoon company on the 1988 movie WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT. Would you believe i don't own that on DVD? I also think of Gilligan's Island because the castaways were marooned on an uncharted desert isle. You and everyone remembers...sing-a-long...

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from the shipping port aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a mighty sailing man
The Skipper, brave and sure
5 passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour

~A three hour your~

The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed
If not for the courage of fearless crew
The minnow would be lost

~The minnow would be lost~

The ship set ground on shore of this uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan...the Skipper too
The millionaire...and his wife
The movie star
The professor and Mary Ann...

Here on Gilligan's isle...

-----------------------------------------------

I like the 4th of July banner...whoever did it.

Hello Woodstock, Carla Sketch if you're around, Frankie...i'm gonna finish up watching some things and then lay down Yes!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2005 on: July 01, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

wave Frankie, AC, Clandy, and anyone else still around!!!

I'm home and just got the new session up and running so it will be ready for the morning crew.  I'm going to lock these doors.

Clandy - What a cool picture of Heather!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping I tried to watch some of the golf at my sister's house but didn't catch Heather.  I will bring your post over to the new session to make sure everyone sees it.   bigsmile

I've got to get to bed as I work in the morning.  I will have to get caught up and read my pms tomorrow.
Woodstock X119

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx