gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:27:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 119  (Read 160406 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 09:48:46 AM »

Good Morning or Good Afternoon Y'all wave

Hey Jerry,Pepe,Angela,Tammy,Tiffany,Sara,Debbie,Rainey,Erin,Mary,Glory and the rest of the gang wave

Debbie ~ wave hey girl how are you today? nothing to much here just a chilling....am i still in charge??
Tammy ~ wave hey girl how are you? ...... *tickle tickle* hehehe
Lolita ~ wave hey girl how are you? i haven't talked to you in like 24 hours Laughing
Angela ~ wave hye girl what's up?
Jerry ~ wave how are you? love you pics there so awesome!
Rainey ~ wave hey girl! how are you?.......yeah i totally hate these storms now they just won't quite coming! lol
Everyone else ~ wave HI!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?

Hey y'all I'm doing good besides the flood I'm doing okay today i am going to that Sylvan learning center and hopefully drive my car (if it don't rain)...i missed you guys last night! Big Hug!

Love you guys so much
Kat
Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »

PEPE, I forgot to tell you that I ate an entire Meals on Wheels today so that is an improvement.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 10:28:51 AM »

Hey Janet wave how are you? how is your back?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 10:35:23 AM »

A quick drive by post to everyone, I will be back later today and I hope to read the back pages then.

Hello to Prissy, Lorraine, Krista, Angela, Frankie, Pepe, Linda, Glory, AC, Evelyn, Woody, Tammy, Jan, Boca, Jayne, Bozena, JoAnn, Lora, Meesa, Sasha, Lindsay, Cinday, Michelle, and everyone else around, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your day. wave wave

Hello Kat, I have missed our little conversation. I’m sorry about the weather in your area; I hope things are back to normal now. Have fun at Sylvan learning center and I hope you get to drive your car today. Don’t go speeding now. Naughty lmao Super Happy!!!

Janet, I’m glad you are feeling better. Huggles

Hello Tiffany, thanks as always for the summaries and the needed prayers for us all.  I hope you are enjoying your day.

Betty, I have not seen you post since your birthday, I hope everything is well.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 10:35:29 AM »

Noontime check in, as Frankie would say.   bigsmile

Ran a few errands and busy with LOTS of things.  FINALLY got ahold of young son, and he said he is working LONG hours.  We talked a long time.  He is enjoying it VERY much and trying to learn different aspects of the business.  Tonight he will be "shadowing" in Customer Relations to see what all they deal with at the end of the night.  He said if he does well, they could offer him a management position for next summer.  He said he thought he would like to teach during the year, and work at theme parks in the summer. So...we will see what happens.  Since he is not in Education, he would have to get his Masters.  I bet he would love to teach at a Jr. College, anyway, and he would be very good.  Sounds like a plan.  He said he will get a 3 week schedule and get back to us on when he has a day off so we can all enjoy a day at the park together.

Linda - Whatever do you mean????     You and I are the two most SHY people here, are we not???  blush blush blush lmao lmao lmao

Glory - Too bad you have to put up with the "brother" today.     Hang in there.  You are just too nice!!! Wink

Lorraine - OOOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh...I bet Clay could have found a way to wake you up last night.   Naughty Naughty Naughty blush Kiss!   What do you think?????   Wink Wink Wink

AC - I wish I knew more about cars, but since my son is a mechanic, I just let it up to him. My "Change Oil Soon" light is on , so maybe I will learn how to change the oil by myself.

Janet - I SURE hope the new treatment will make you better once and for all.   Huggles

Kat - You don't have to be in charge anymore.   Laughing Wink  HEY, do your VERY best at Sylvan Learning Center.  Work hard, as it will pay off in the long run.   bigsmile

OK, back to getting things done around here, and a few things outside before it gets too hot.
Woodstock X119

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2007, 10:38:46 AM »

wave Lolita!!!  Huggles
Hope you are having a good day!!!  bigsmile  Are the inlaws still there???  Naughty
Woodstock X119

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2007, 10:49:49 AM »

Hello Kat, I have missed our little conversation. I’m sorry about the weather in your area; I hope things are back to normal now. Have fun at Sylvan learning center and I hope you get to drive your car today. Don’t go speeding now. Naughty lmao Super Happy!!!
Lolita ~ I really don't know if it is back to normal or not i hope so because I go home friday and i hope nothing is wet especally my clay pictures eek! lol...........hahahaha I won't go speeding even tho brett says i do but i don't  lmao ...how are you?
Kat - You don't have to be in charge anymore.   Laughing Wink  HEY, do your VERY best at Sylvan Learning Center.  Work hard, as it will pay off in the long run.   bigsmile

Debbie ~ darn i like being in charge  ROFLMAO um can i be your assistant then? Wink haha.....I will do my best! I know it will....i hope you have a wonderful day! love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 11:53:12 AM »

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CARDS YOU ALL SENT.....IT MEANT MORE TO ME THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW TO COME HOME TO ALL OF THEM....

I HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY DAD IN OVER A YEAR...UNTIL I SAW HIM IN HIS CASKET.....
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2007, 12:06:12 PM »

Dudley,

Big Hug!

Good Afternoon to everyone.  I am doing laundry, paperwork, and  considering taking a nap, reading, or getting into the pool.   
I will post more later.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CARDS YOU ALL SENT.....IT MEANT MORE TO ME THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW TO COME HOME TO ALL OF THEM....

I HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY DAD IN OVER A YEAR...UNTIL I SAW HIM IN HIS CASKET.....

Big Hug!

Welcome home, Dudley. 

Prissy - I need to do all those things, too, but instead, I'd like to come to your pool.  Is that OK??   bigsmile Wish I could do that, REALLY!!!  Wink

Off to get a few things done around here......Prissy, a nap sounds good about now.   bigsmile
Woodstock X119

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »

Lplita, Sorry I have"nt posted. Corina came home late Sunday night so Monday we had a few things to talk about. Today and tomorrow I have to go to the AARP Driving course for all people over 50 and now I"ve misplaced my house key. Ah! Well. What is wrong with your shoulder? I hope its not serious. I have to fix dinner but I will be back later. Hugs, Betty
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 01:09:29 PM »

wave

Dudley  Huggles

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »

wave

This is a very late lunchtime check-in!  Laughing

I came in from mowing because it got so hot, but I had to put some squash in the freezer, finish the laundry (almost got it caught up yesterday), etc. Now I am about to go back out and mow some more - I hope i can finish today, but it looks like a shower might pop up. we still have to go down to our son's house to get Lewis' truck. He drove down there and came to Memphis with Son and DIL. This week's magazines have already started to come in, too - don't know when I will have the time to read and post those - maybe in the middle of the night tonight!

Glory - I wish I could help you with your computer question - I always scream for Clandy whenever I have a computer question.

Janet - I'm so happy that you are feeling better, and especially that you are eating - you have to keep eating even if you don't always feel like it.

AC/Woody - great decorations for the new cottage - wish I had the time to add to them.

Linda - I hope your Mom has a good doctor's visit. I see the new girl did not work out. 

Lorraine - I can't get accustomed to the thought that I could travel later in the summer. I spoke to my Mom on the phone every day - I keep picking up the phone. I will talk to Lewis about New Hampshire. I planned to get on ebay later in the week to see what tickets are there.

Kat - be careful driving - take it very slowly and carefully until you have more driving experience.

lolita - I'm glad that at least you have time for a drive-by post.

Woody - isn't it great that young son is so happy with his job this summer (but he always sounds happy!  Laughing ) I know it was great for you to hear from him.

corbet - so glad to see you, too.

dudley  Huggles Welcome Home. I'm so sorry that you lost your Dad - it is hard to live far away from family - something we have done for over 20 years. All of our family, beside our own children, are in Memphis. I posted to you on the old session last night - I hope you are as much at peace as I am.  I will miss my Mother every day for the rest of my life, but I would not wish her back to see her in pain.

Back to work for me - I will see all of you later - I assume there is no news about Our Honey, or it would have been posted here (I have not made it to the ANN today - that will have to wait for later, too).

EDIT -  wave Krista and Prissy - I missed you!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2007, 01:28:13 PM »

I keep meaning to ask - are orders being taken for the cookbook? I just looked at the cookbook thread and didn't see anything, so I assume not yet!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2007, 01:28:51 PM »

Okay, I’m through reading the back pages…

Dudley Huggles Huggles

Prissy, you are welcome to join me injoy my new air condition. Last year, we spend over three hundred dollars a month for three months. Hubby told me that our monthly electric bell was low compared to that of his friends and relatives who were spending five hundred plus a month. The new unit that we have now promises a lower electricity bill. How is Skip feeling? I love the photos of your niece and pet enjoying the pool...thanks always for sharing them with us.

Pepe, I haven’t seen you post,  Huggles I hope your gout is not giving you too much trouble.

Frankie, you are indeed very lucky to have spent a week with your mom and your dad before their passing. Not many of us are lucky enough to experience that. Your mom is with your dad now, happy and suffers no more.

Woody my in laws extend their stay until after Father’s day. Laugh bawl Thursday, we are going to have a little gathering for my nephew’s last day of school. Both his parents will be joining us.  Good to know that your son is enjoying his job…he will do well and the management position is his for the taking.

Lorraine, we will have our air condition on all the time for the first month to see how much our bill would be, after that, I will only turn it on an hour before hubby gets home. Of course, with or without hubby, I will turn it on when the heat becomes unbearable. I hope all is well with you, Kat and your boys.

Linda, my dear, I missed you this morning. I hope you are doing well.

AC – do you really think that you can stay home and do nothing for three weeks? When I was working, I used to tell hubby that I would only rest and not do anything for my vacation. However, it never happened, I have tried but ended up getting bored.

Betty, I was worried about you, I’m glad you’re all right.  Huggles You’re starting to sound like my husband…he always misplace things even in his younger days. Laughing Have fun at the AARP…whatever you do, try not to go over the speed limit. Laughing Laughing I hurt my shoulder but it feels better now. I think I might have slept the wrong way.

Kat, I get confuse with the name of Clay’s brother, is it Brett or Brent. I believe I keep typing Brent…Was the flooding at your neighborhood bad? I hope your home didn’t have much damage. I can’t wait to see a picture of your real car with you and your boyfriend in it. Yes! Super Happy!!! lmao

Evelyn and Kat I will pm you later this evening.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2007, 02:36:32 PM »

Good Grief! It is POURING rain, and the sun is still shining!  That stops the grass cutting for a while, so I'm back inside - still lots to do here. I think I will actually read the ANN - I'm only 2 weeks behind!

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2007, 03:00:37 PM »

Wonderful day today.

Mom and I went to DFW to meet our "Heroes"  The troops coming home for R&R .  Today marked 500,000 troops have come through DFW.   They had a wonderful ceremony and celebration.  Some of our local and state dignitaries, Dallas Cowboy football cheerleaders and hundreds of greeters welcomed home 150 soldiers today.
  I am downloading a few photos to share.  I will post them later today.  It is so emotional to come and the smiles and hugs are so rewarding to get from the troops.  You are thanking them,yet they are thanking you as they are walking by.
   Prissy's husband, Skip, works at the USO and he took us to see it.  It was great!  Such a nice place for soldiers to stop relax, eat, and enjoy themselves before going back to the war. 

*****My classroom volunteer(who won an award) was FINALLY on television this afternoon.  I was on there too I must throw out all cokes, desserts, etc.

JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »

Good Afternoon (or Evening)

I just watched JoAnn on the local NBC news at 4:00.  They showed her classroom and the lady she nominated as an outstanding volunteer.  That lady won for Fort Worth and also won a trip to Washington, DC. and $1500!!

Before the "JoAnn" segment, the news showed the troops and greeters at DFW airport.  Skip volunteers at the USO on Tuesday mornings and he went over to greet the troops, too.  That's where he saw JoAnn and Jennie.  He then showed them around the USO.

Woody,
I wish you could come over and get in our pool, too.  Right now two of my nieces are out in the pool.  They are the same age and the daughters of two of my sisters.  I opted for a nap earlier!!  Laughing

Frankie,
I hope it doesn't rain here for at least two days.  Fingers Crossed The roofers delivered the shingles and will start on the roof tomorrow.  We are at the point, however, that when it doesn't rain, we have to water the plants.  The elephant ears just got a good watering yesterday, and today, they are drooping again!!  I told my nieces that are here swimming that when we are traveling (Clay trips)  Wink I'm going to need some house sitters and waterer's of plants.  Of course, they get the benefit of getting to swim, too!!

Lolita,
It is already in the 90's here and HOT.  That means the air conditioner will be running almost all the time and high electric bills!! eek!  Skip is feeling a lot better;  still coughing some.  I'm glad you liked the picture of Taylor in the Baby Float.  The doggies are Dudley's Mr. Casper and Mercedes.  Dudley told me where to find the Baby Float!!

Corbet,
I am over 50 (60 now), and I have not had to do the AARP driving test.  I hope you are doing well.  I enjoyed reading your birthday thread.

Kat,
What's happening?  Are you behaving yourself?  I want you to take a picture of your Yellow Bug when you have it all fixed up the way you want it!!

Dudley,
Hug

Hello also to Janet, Lorraine, Linda, Lindsay, Glory, Tammy, Pepe, Evelyn, AC, Tiffany, Sara, Cindy, Krista, ANGELA, Sasha, Happy, Marilyn, Charlene, Jayne, Boca, Heather, Michelle, Bozena and others popoing in.

Hugs,
Prissy

Come join me in the pool!

(Clickable)

Ashley and a friend

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »

Kat - be careful driving - take it very slowly and carefully until you have more driving experience.
Frankie ~ wave ....I will..yeah i do drive slowly...I'm not gonna do what i do on those race car things in the acarde places where i run into stuff  lmao ...soooooooo how are you?

Kat, I get confuse with the name of Clay’s brother, is it Brett or Brent. I believe I keep typing Brent…Was the flooding at your neighborhood bad? I hope your home didn’t have much damage. I can’t wait to see a picture of your real car with you and your boyfriend in it. Yes! Super Happy!!! lmao
Lolita ~ it is Brett!....Yeah it was pretty bad..i live in a trailer park and you know where the lining and the house meet? well thats where it was.....hahaha pictures are on there way just haven't tooken them yet!  ROFLMAO how are you?

Good Grief! It is POURING rain, and the sun is still shining!  That stops the grass cutting for a while, so I'm back inside - still lots to do here. I think I will actually read the ANN - I'm only 2 weeks behind!
Frankie ~ haha don't worry about the rain and sun shinny we get that alot here..I know it says weird but it is kinda cool!

Hey everyone i am back from the Sylvan....it was really good even tho it was my 1st day..I got helped alot and its really going good and of course I saw some hot guys there! Wink

How are you guys doing?

Hey dudley,JoAnn and everyone that is here wave HI!!!!!!!!!!1

Dudley ~ omgosh that is so sad that you didn't see your dad for a year then just saw him in the casket omgosh i feel so sorry for you! Huggles ...it was just like me with my grandma I saw her on Easter last year and she was fine then all of sudden on May 3rd she went quickly!
I pray for your family! Huggles Big Hug! !

JoAnn ~ aww thats cool that you got to see solders coming home!....how was your birthday?

Kat,
What's happening?  Are you behaving yourself?  I want you to take a picture of your Yellow Bug when you have it all fixed up the way you want it!!
Prissy ~ Nothing to much may go out and drive my car in a lil bit.....hahahahaha ummmmmm I'm kinda misbehaving...right now Brett is talking to my grandpa Roll eyes he loves his stories! lol.......yeah i will! hey! what is happeing? Are YOU behaving?? Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2007, 04:27:58 PM »

THE VIEW FROM MY HOUSE AROUND 6:00 LAST NIGHT- AND THEN THE STORM HIT