gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:47:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 119  (Read 160380 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1980 on: July 01, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.  WELL JAMIE AND CATHERINE JUST LEFT.  DANNY LEFT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO.  EVERYONE SEEMED TIRED TODAY AND CATHERINE SEEMS LIKE SHE IS COMING DOWN WITH A COLD BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY.

JOANN - YIKES, YIKES AND MORE YIKES.  THANKS FOR THE PM Thud! Thud! Thud!  I SURE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY NIGHT AS WELL AS THE WINTER OLYMPICS TO SEE APOLLO IN HIS TIGHT SPEED SKATING OUTFIT. Thud! Thud! Thud!

KAT - HOW CAN WE NOT MISS OUR ENERGIZER BUNNY. Huggles

ANGELA - I THINK TONY NEEDS SOME BETTER LESSONS IN FLYING THOSE PLANES.  HE IS SO CUTE.  HE HE PLAYS WITH PLANES AND YOU PLAY WITH CLAY.  I THINK THAT SOUNDS JUST ABOUT EVEN.

TAMMYKINS - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY.  I THINK KNOWING I ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS TO WORK GETS ME THROUGH THIS WEEK.  TALK TO YOU TOMORROW.

LOLITA - SURE WISH SHUTTING DOWN MEANT A POWER NAP.  I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 5:30 AND I AM FEELING IT RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

JAN - WE HAVE SEATS VERY FAR BACK BUT MAYBE IF TAMMYKINS AND I CIRCULATE AROUND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WE MAY RUN INTO.  JUST LIKE WHEN WE GO TO CLAY CONCERTS WE  C I R C U L A T E.

MARILYN - HEY I KNOW IT WOULD BE A THIRD TIME FOR ME BUT HECK I JUST COULDN'T GIVE IT UP.

JANET - GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING A BIT.  I SWEAR I HEARD ELTON WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE. HELLO GLORY, CORBET AND KIMMY  wave wave wave
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1981 on: July 01, 2007, 04:56:18 PM »

GLORY - I AM POURING OUR CUP OF TEA.  ARE YOU READY.

LINDA - HOPE YOU TOOK A NICE RIDE WITH HUBBY TODAY AND ENJOYED SOME OF THAT SUNSHINE.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1982 on: July 01, 2007, 05:04:08 PM »

LORRAINE I AM BEYOND READY. MY DEAR.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1983 on: July 01, 2007, 05:27:55 PM »

RAINEY, Elton was there. He closed the show. I was hoping he would sing the song he wrote about Diana but he didn't. He had said he would never sing it again after her funeral but every body said William and Harry wanted him to sing it so I was hoping he would. The show was very good tho.
Mt ribx on the lsft side are hurting so bad today. The medicine eases them down for about and hour and then they hurt for 5 hours till it is time for another pill. If I sit perfectly still in my recliner or lay on the bed they aren't quite as bad but I can't so that all the time.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1984 on: July 01, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »

wave
I AM WATCHING THE CONCERT AS WELL ROD STEWART IS ON RIGHT NOW --I REALLY LIKE HIM --BUT HE CRACKS ME UP THE WAY HE DANCES Laughing BECAUSE HE CAN'T --BUT I THINK HE IS A GREAT PERFORMER.

LORRAINE & GLORY, I MAY HAVE TO JOIN YOU IN A CUP OF TEA AS WELL.

LORRAINE, TONY CAME HOME WITH SUCH A SAD FACE---I THINK A BOWL OF POPCORN MAY CHEER HIM UP  .

OK I WILL CATCH YOU LATER--I AM ENJOYING THE SHOW JANET--THEY ARE AIRING IT NOW IN MASSACHUSETTS RIGHT NOW THANKS FOR REMINDING US OF IT .

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1985 on: July 01, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »

GLORY - I AM READY FOR BED BUT THE NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET THINKS IT IS THE 4TH OF JULY ALREADY AND IS LIGHTING FIREWORKS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.  HE IS ONE RUDE NEIGHBOR AND I HAVE HAD MANY FIGHTS WITH HIM.

ANGELA - POOR TONY.  HIS TOY IS BROKEN.  GEE A BOWL OF POPCORN, THATS IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER QUIET NIGHT HERE.  GOING TO DO A FEW THINGS SINCE I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1986 on: July 01, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »

RAINEY, Elton was there. He closed the show. I was hoping he would sing the song he wrote about Diana but he didn't. He had said he would never sing it again after her funeral but every body said William and Harry wanted him to sing it so I was hoping he would. The show was very good tho.
Mt ribx on the lsft side are hurting so bad today. The medicine eases them down for about and hour and then they hurt for 5 hours till it is time for another pill. If I sit perfectly still in my recliner or lay on the bed they aren't quite as bad but I can't so that all the time.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING
JANET - MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU AND I JUST HATE TO HAVE YOU SUFFER SO MUCH.  I WISH THEY COULD GIVE YOU A STRONGER PAIN KILLER.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1987 on: July 01, 2007, 06:28:21 PM »

Hi yall. I am at work checking in. Gypsie is doing allot better she ate all her chicken and rice last night. I put the cat in the cage and let gypsie sleep with me last night. Not much else going on.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1988 on: July 01, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »

WELL TIREDNESS HAS COME TO GLORY I WILL BID YOU ADO TIL THE MORNING SUN COMES THROUGH MY WINDOW, DID YOU LIKE THAT. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE POETIC.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1989 on: July 01, 2007, 06:35:24 PM »

Good evening everyone...well, that's just a typical greeting since "everyone" isn't here. It is a Sunday night. I am off work on the 4th as i was posting about earlier so i am hoping everything stays as scheduled.

GLORY: I thought of BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, a song that was a hit for Bill Anderson and then Dolly Parton. "When the morning sun, streaks across the room, and i'm waking up from another dream of you..."

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1990 on: July 01, 2007, 06:36:19 PM »

JANET I AM SO SORRY YOU HURT SO BAD IF I COULD HELP I WOULD. Huggles Huggles

ANGELA YES YOU JOIN LORRAINE AND I ANY TIME. Huggles

WELL NITE NITE LOOKS LIKE WE NEED A NEW SESSION SOON.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1991 on: July 01, 2007, 06:39:42 PM »

AC INEVER HEARD OF THAT SONG I JUST MADE THAT UP I THOUGHT IT WAS A FIRST. Laughing Laughing

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1992 on: July 01, 2007, 06:42:17 PM »

AC INEVER HEARD OF THAT SONG I JUST MADE THAT UP I THOUGHT IT WAS A FIRST. Laughing Laughing

I'm surprised you have never heard of BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. It was a pop hit by the First Edition in the late '60s; Bill Anderson had a country hit with it around the same time and then Dolly did her version of it.

Janet: I know you have heard of BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. bigsmile

BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU
recorded by lots and lots of people...

But You Know I Love You oh I love you
When the morning sun streaks across my room
And I'm waking up from another dream of you
Yes I'm on the road once again it seems
And all I've left behind is a chain of broken dreams

But You Know I Love You yes I love you oh I love you
How I wish that love is all we'd need to live
What a life we'd have cause I've got so much to give
And it seems so wrong and it breaks my heart
To know the dollar sign is all that's keeping us apart

But You Know I Love You yes I love you oh I love you
And if only I could find my way back to the time
When the problems of this life had not yet crossed our minds
All the answers could be found in children's nursery rhymes
I'd come running back to you

But you know we can't live on dreams alone
And to pay the rent I must leave you all alone
But I made my choice many years ago
And now this traveling life is the only life I know

But You Know I Love You yes i love you, oh i love you
But You Know I Love You yes i love you oh how i love you

Bill's version appeared in conjunction with his other hit, "My Life, Throw It Away If I Want To". In those days, vinyl albums were named after the two hit singles. Usually the first song title to appear as the album's name was track #1 on the album and the second song title in the album's name lead off side 2. In those days, the success of the single dictated whether or not the record company would spend the money on a full length 11-12 song album. A lot of the reason why the music industry is losing money can be tied to the fact they put more emphasis on sales of full length albums instead of the individual song.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1993 on: July 01, 2007, 06:56:06 PM »

wave AGAIN,

JANET, I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE STILL IN PAIN--I DO HOPE THE PAIN HAS  SUBSIDED BY NOW  Huggles.

AC   wave.  I REMEMBER THE FIRST EDITION BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT REMEBER THE SONG  . WELL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT & TAKE CARE

GLORY THANKS FOR THE INVITE  Wink

LORRAINE, GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE DAY & I HOPE THAT CATHERINE IS NOT GETTING A COLD.

WELL FOR ALL THOSE GOING TO CLAY'S UPCOMING CONCERT --I WISH YOU ALL SAFE & FUN TRAVELS --& ALSO HOPE WE ALL CAN GET A M&G --I THINK CLAY SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET SOME OF THE MOST WONDERFUL , FUN LOVNG & CARING PEOPLE THAT I HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW HERE AT CLAYMANICS & THE OCD  kum-bi-ya kum-bi-ya

WELL I AM OFF  off to bed Clay dreaming SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1994 on: July 01, 2007, 06:58:14 PM »

AC I PROBABLY KNOW THE SONG AND TUNE JUST NOT THE NAME OF IT. WELL GOODNIGHT MY FRIEND I AM FALLING ASLEEP SITTING HERE.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1995 on: July 01, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »

WELL IT IS NIGHTY NIGHT FOR ME AS WELL MISS GLORY.  THE FIREWORKS ARE OVER.

AS ANGELA SAID THOSE THAT ARE TRAVELING THIS WEEK TO SEE OUR HONEY, HAPPY TRAVELS AND WE WILL BE WAITING FOR SOME CLACK.

SEE EVERYONE IN THE MORNING.

HUGS
RAINEY
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1996 on: July 01, 2007, 07:18:05 PM »

AC I PROBABLY KNOW THE SONG AND TUNE JUST NOT THE NAME OF IT. WELL GOODNIGHT MY FRIEND I AM FALLING ASLEEP SITTING HERE.

wave GLORY and ALL CAPS: I edited my last post and found the song i was speaking of. I knew bits and pieces of it but i found the lyrics on-line somewhere.

Lolita: Thanks for the post over on my review thread! I'm glad you discovered it. Clapping There's pages upon pages of my analytical discussions of everything that interests me plus as you seen Charlene usually posts there and so does Janet often. I started that thread back when Amazon wasn't allowing anyone, except credit card holders, to write reviews of products anymore. That's what i used to do back before Claymaniacs...write reviews at Amazon about whatever CD, book, or DVD that i owned. Then when Amazon cut out that opportunity, i created my own review thread here where i can say whatever. The only "rule", if anyone wants to call it that, on my review thread is, i don't want anyone who lurks there or who may ultimately post there, to be rude or question whatever i say since i'm opinionated and biased and it isn't a combative thread like some others are around here bigsmile

Amazon, though, has since reverted back to letting everyone write reviews and i've wrote some new ones there but it isn't like in the old days...well, 3-4 years ago, when i would write 4 or 5 reviews in a day for a solid week. Oh!

MISERY AND GIN
1980 #3 hit for Merle Haggard

Memories and drinks don't mix too well
Jukebox records don't play those wedding bells
Lookin' at the world through the bottom of a glass
All I see is a man who's fading fast

Tonight I need that woman again
What I'd give for my baby to just walk in
Sit down beside me and say it's alright
Take me home and make sweet love to me tonight

But here I am again, mixin' Misery And Gin
Sittin' with all my friends and talkin' to myself
I look like I'm havin' a good time but any fool can tell
That this Honky Tonk heaven really makes ya' feel like hell

I light a lonely woman's cigarette
We both start talkin' 'bout what we want to forget
Her life story and mine are the same
We both lost someone and only have ourselves to blame

But here I am again, mixin' Misery And Gin.
Sittin' with all my friends and talkin' to myself
I look like I'm havin' a good time but any fool can tell
That this Honky Tonk Heaven really makes ya' feel like hell

BACK TO THE BAR ROOMS; 1980

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1997 on: July 01, 2007, 08:07:13 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

So happy it's finally July. It's Claytime!!! Woohoo!

And Happy Canada day to all the Canada Claymaniacs!

Woody-Have a great day with your family in Chicago and seeing your young son.

Hope you can be able to go to Six Flags another day soon before the summer is over.

That's good your son wasn't mad at you for telling him you got a ticket for him to see Clay.  Laughing

Janye-Contuning prayers for your Stepmom.

My older sister's birthday was Friday, My younger sister's birthday is tomorrow, my BIL's birthday was last Sunday and my other BIL's is Wednesday so it was nice to celebrate it all in one day.

Sasha-Have a good time at your neices party.

What a funny and cute picture of that kitty sleeping. Laughing

Thanks for the beautiful blends.

Charlene-I see you are a morning person and a night owl.

That's awesome you heard Invisible at a store yesterday.

Welcome Angela.

Awww Poor Tony and his planes. Laughing

That's so great Kimmy will be able to sit next to you and Sasha at Clay's concert.

They played one of Elliott's songs on So You Think ou Can Dance the other night.

I do like some of Maroon 5's songs. Enjoy their new CD.

Frankie-That's good to hear Amy and family got back safely from FL. That's a long drive.

Have fun with your new camera.

My dad's birthday is coming up too on the 17th.

I told Clay on his 2nd blog that he is already addicted.  Laughing

Good to hear from Marilyn that some of the Meet and Greet winners will be announced tomorrow. I want to see people win from here that haven't met him before but will be very happy for you if you got to meet him again. Do not give it up.

Prissy-Sorry you couldn't sleep well last night. Hope you can tonight.

That's great you have a CD of the music you play with your quartet.

Great picture of them. Looks like a beautiful place to play.

I'm praying you won't have rain on Clay's concerts but if you do, it won't be that bad.

Jan-You have so many problems with your computer latety. I know it's frustrating.

Enjoy the movie with your son.

Welcome Tammy.

Have a good day with your parents amd hope they like their new carpet.

We went to my sister's last night for dinner. Had a cookout and ate 2 cakes. One was strawberry and one was a 7 layer chocolate cake.  Then we watched them open their gifts.

Janet-So sorry the pain isn't getting any better. It stinks to have this for the rest of your life.

Jerry-Thanks for the pics and songs.

Cute pic of LeAnn and Mickey Mouse.

That's great you have the 4th off work this week.

Glory-Glad you had a bosses brother free day.

Rainy-Sorry to hear about your girlfriend had to put her mom in a home and all she's going through right now. Hope she can be able to sell her parents house.

Glad you had a good day with Catherine and your sons. Hope Catherine can feel better.

Hope you can be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my sister's and BIL's.

Marilyn-Thank you for finding out when the OFC will announce the Meet and Greets for the 1st 7 concerts tomorrow. Hope a lot of Claymaniacs can win. Fingers Crossed

Welcome JoAnn.

You and your mom have a kind heart to do that with the troops.

Sorry you had no power this morning. Hope it stays on.

Welcome back Betty.

Glad you had a great time at the beach.

Welcome Lolita.

That's good your computer is running a little better.

Kimmy-That's wonderful you'll be sitting with Angela and Sasha at the NH concert.

Hope you enjoyed the concert today. I watch Rick Springfield on General Hospital.

Shannon-So good to hear Gypsie is getting better.

Kat-So sorry about the flooding where you live. Stay safe. Hope your house will be ok.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Sasha and Meesa.

Prayers for Janet, Boca, Papa B and her daughter, Alli, Thea, Linda's mom and her dog, Dudley and her family,Frankie and Lewis and family,JoAnn's mom,Prissy's niece and Skip's son and baby Taylor, Meesa's grandma, ChristieD's MIL,Carolyn's hubby,Janye's stepmom, Lindsey's office manager,Michelle's dad and Moonshot, Shannon's dog,Glory's lady Mary and Hollie, Kat's Papa, Bozena and her cousin's family, Sasha's hubby, Kris and her family, anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a wonderful Clay week who will be seeing him in concert!!!! 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1998 on: July 01, 2007, 08:08:24 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1999 on: July 01, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

wave

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx