gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:41:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nov 26 - Central Christian Church, Wichita KS  (Read 13608 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

Frankie,

I have seen that seating chart.  I even went to ebay where there are two Wichita tickets on sale, and they had that same blurry seating chart.  I am interested in knowing where they start the numbering: left or to the right of the row.

Since we have seats 4 and 5 in row F, we may be in the center of the row.  Just depends on how many seats are in the row and I'm sure as the rows go back the number of seats in a row increases.

I'm just glad to be on the main floor.  I hope we are not in front of a speaker.  Skip will not like that!! Paranoid

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 05:29:18 PM »

I just went to ebay - I love to see the tickets prices for Clay. There are 2 third row seats for this concert for sale - price is up to $315! But the seller also has an actual photograph of the inside of the venue - looks like there is not a bad seat in the house!  Clapping

Here is the link to Clay's ebay ticket page - you can click on the photoraphy of Central christian Church to enlarge:

CLAY TICKETS

NOTE: - these tickets are only on sale for 24 more hours, so the photograph won't be at this link after that!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
49erFran
Claynewbie

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »

I'm coming from NC to attend the concert in Wichita.  My sister (who lives in Wichita) was able to get tickets for eight of us in the Gold Circle. Purple Banana Purple Banana Thud!

I'm so excited as I love Clay's Christmas concerts. 

When we have family affairs in Wichita, we use the Courtyard Wichita East.  It's very nice, and close to the Church.  Also, looking forward to hearing more news about a pre-party.

Frances

Fran
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 06:04:57 PM »

Here is a video of the concert area much slower than the video I took in May. I went to see Steven Curtis Chapman at Central Christian lat night. This video was taken from Section 3 Row D Seat 2.

Central Christian seating

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »

Frances,

Clay's Christmas concerts are the best!!  I'm glad you and family will get to see Clay in Wichita!!

Meesa,

I cannot access the video of the seating.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ILClaymate
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 02:13:36 PM »

Prissy ~ I fixed her link.  It should work now. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »

Pre-party info!(clickable)

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 03:50:25 AM »

I paid my money for the Preparty last night - can't wait to see all of you again!  Purple Banana

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 05:00:55 PM »

We can't wait to see you too, Frankie!

I managed to get Monday and Tuesday off, so I will be in town earlier than planned Monday. We're also going to decorate some on Sunday. If anyone will be in town, let me know! We can get together.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 08:12:10 AM »

Lewis and I will be there around check in time on Sunday - we are available to help.  Purple Banana

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 07:45:29 PM »

The party is now completely full!  Purple Banana

See everyone on the 26th.  bigsmile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 10:13:25 AM »

I posted this in the ticket thread, but will post it here, too - I have 4 extra tickets for this concert - 2 on the 10th Row, 2 on the 13th row, in Section 2 - one of the middle sections (see picture of page one). If you are interested, send me a p.m.!

11/19/07 - UPDATE: All of my extra tickets for Wichita are gone!

One week from today we will be seeing Our Honey!  Purple Banana

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 04:53:44 AM »

I was over at the OFC last night, reading the Wichita concert thread - someone called the Church, and they told that person that they do not mind cameras at all - including video cameras! CLACK!!!!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 08:40:48 AM »

We checked the weather - it has been below freezing in Wichita since noon yesterday - and it was 14 degrees there this morning.   argh!  Jaw drop!(I guess we had better check the antifreeze level in our vehicle!) snow is predicted for either today or tomorrow - 1-2 inches. I guess I had better look for the pair of gloves I know I have somewhere  Paranoid (haven't had to use them in a couple of years), and I wish I owned a heavy coat - I have an "all weather" rain jacket - that is all we need here! I do have a couple of sweaters that I bought last winter and never got to wear because it was too warm - I would only brave the frozen north for Clay!!!!!  Laughing  Want for Cmas

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx