gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:55:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 384
Total: 384

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 118  (Read 169965 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2000 on: June 12, 2007, 03:22:50 AM »

THE REVEREND MR BLACK
recorded by Johnny Cash

Narrate:
He rode easy in the saddle. He was tall and lean, and at first you'd a-thought nothing but a streak of mean could make a man look so down right strong, but one look in his eyes and you knew you was wrong. He was a mountain of a man, and I want you to know. He could preach hot hell or freezin' snow. He carried a Bible in a canvas sack and folks just called him The Reverend Mr. Black. He was poor as a beggar, but he rode like a king. Sometimes in the evening, I'd hear him sing:

Sing:
I gotta walk that lonesome valley...i got to walk it by myself
Oh nobody else can walk it for me...I got to walk it by myself.
You got to walk that lonesome valley...you got to walk it by yourself.
Oh nobody else can walk it for you..you got to walk it by yourself.

Narrate:
If ever I could have thought this man in black was soft and had any yellow up his back, I gave that notion up the day a lumberjack came in and it wasn't to pray. Yeah, he kicked open the meeting house door and he cussed everybody up and down the floor! Then, when things got quiet in the place, he walked up and cussed in the preacher's face! He hit that Reverend like a kick of a mule and to my way of thinkin' it took a real fool to turn the other face to that lumber jack, but that's what he did, The Reverend Mr. Black. He stood like a rock, a man among men and he let that lumberjack hit him again, and then with a voice as quiet as could be, he cut him down like a big oak tree when he said:

Sing:

Narrate:
It's been many years since we had to part and I guess I learned his ways by heart. I can still hear his sermon's ring, down in the valley where he used to sing. I followed him, yes, sir, and I don't regret it and I hope I will always be a credit to his memory 'cause I want you to understand. The Reverend Mr. Black was my old man!

Sing:
=============================================

Good morning everyone!! I go into work tonight at 11:15 believe it or not so i'll be around until 9:45 tonight. I heard that song on the radio this morning and had heard it most of my life but didn't know the entire words so i looked it up. I knew bits and pieces and the chorus, which is a sing-a-long, i remembered that easier. Billy Edd Wheeler co-wrote it. It's been recorded by a whole lot of people. Johnny Cash's version is what i'm used to...the Kingston Trio, a folk group, had the song out first i believe.

Hello ALL CAPS, Charlene, Woodstock, Lorraine, Tammy, Jayne, Frankie, Janet, Lolita, Prissy and on and on and on...

Tiffany: I think you told me before you didn't like donuts with any filling in them. Oh i love just about any donut that has creame in it. I'm not a big jelly donut fan, though. I don't like glazed donut's either unless there's some utensil's handy because glazed donut's are sticky. The Krispy Kreme glazed donuts i buy, i eat them with a fork when i'm home. If it were a creame filled donut, i'd use my hands and some while i'm driving.

Charlene: Thanks for the post in my thread yesterday...i hadn't gone back to see if you've made any new posts or not. I replied in the thread last night before i went to work.

Tammy: Do you sing the chorus of that above song to yourself when you walk bigsmile

Well, i went to bed yesterday around 9am and woke up at 2:30 and went right back to bed and woke up a little after 7 last night. I have things to do today so i probably won't get in bed until around noon.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2001 on: June 12, 2007, 03:33:35 AM »

Missed ya' Tam....have a terrific Tuesday!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #2002 on: June 12, 2007, 03:52:51 AM »

happy hubby wave sunny & warmer sounds good to me.  Clapping Thank you for the clayberry juice.  Have a great day. Huggles

Angela wave

Tammy wave Enjoy your walk. Huggles

Jayne wave good morning. Huggles

Lorraine wave wave Stayed up late watching Clay last night.  Hope for good weather there for you.  Have a good one. Huggles

Jerry wave I read your review and posted a reply to you.  So your going to be a busy beaver today.  Me too.  Going to take my Aunt shopping.  Be careful when you go out.  No buying the stores out, ha ha    Naughty My Aunt says she is getting me  12 in sub for lunch Clapping.  See you later!

Woodstock wave Did you ever get a chance to get out in your yard?  I'm getting some flowers today with multiple colors on it [can't remember the name] and intend to name it "Claymates, so that every time I look at it, it reminds me of all the wonderful friends here.  Enjoy a wonderful day. Huggles

Have a wonderful and special day everyone still to come this morning. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2003 on: June 12, 2007, 04:01:10 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Well I disappeared last night and was out for the count.  By the time I woke up it was storming and couldn't move this body off the couch even if Clay, Apollo or Criss Angel showed up.  Well maybe.

Frankie - so nice to have you back.  I am sure it has been a long but heart breaking time but just remember you are part of your mom and she lives through you.  I always keep that in mind when I remember my mom each and everyday. Huggles

Lolita - I have two air-conditioners downstairs and that is where they will stay.  The electric bill is high now so fans it is.

Jan - have a wonderful time.  My goodness I was I was joining you.  What a beautiful picture.

Kat - sorry about that flooding.  I am so tired of these thunderstorms and more to come today.

Janet - I hope those shots start to help you.  You have suffered so much and our hands are tired here to do anything for you.

Evelyn - Hope that tummy is feeling better.  Don't want our Evelyn to be down and out.

Prissy - Taylor is just absolutely a darling.  How fast our babies are growing.  The new Clay fans of the future.

Glory - Yep life is good and if we complain does it do any good.  I was down and out for the count last night and today I am still feeling tired.  I think my granddaughter wore me out and I have accepted I am getting old. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dick - Good morning my friend.  I see some birthdays are coming up for you and Spikee.  I like that Super Pink Tuesday.

Tammykins - never walked.  When I was ready storms moved in and the rest was history.

Jayne - Good luck with those interviews.  If it is meant to be it will work out.

Angela - Have a wonderful Pink Tuesday just like Dick said.  Will catch up later with an email or two.

Sasha - Just think next weekend we will be together.

Jerry - Good morning Jerry.  I think I can go back to bed right about now.  Sure hope my sugar isn't too low because I don't like feeling this tired.

Geraldine - the weather is suppose to be partly sunny but by the time I walk tonight they are talking about thunder showers again.

Linda - did you get my phone message. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  where are you hiding out.

Woody - I didn't see a post from you yesterday so I hope you are alright.  Please check in when you can.
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #2004 on: June 12, 2007, 04:01:46 AM »

Prissy. wave
Your  clayberry juice will be waiting for you out in the gazebo.
I am sure it will be lovely out on the shores of Lake Bedford. Laughing
Have a great day. Huggles

Frankie. wave
It is great to be able to give you your  clayberry juice   in Many again. wheee
I am so glad you were able to spend that special time with your mom.
Tell Lewis,HI! wave
Are you able to get lots of  fruit  from the garden yet? Don't Know
Have a wonderful day. Huggles

Linda. wave
Enjoy your  clayberry juice  today.
I hope everything is going well in Haddem. Hug

Linda and the Alpacas,sounds like a 50's singing group. Laughing

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2005 on: June 12, 2007, 04:02:46 AM »

Well no news up yet so I have to roll.  Need that Dunkin donut coffee for sure.

See you later.

Hugs
Rainey
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2006 on: June 12, 2007, 04:35:00 AM »

Hi everyone - Just a quick hello before we turn to a new session.

Lorraine - It's always so nice to see your posts in the morning.

Linda - where are you, honey. I'll have to give you a call.

I miss Shirley around here. I always wait for my tea in the morning, and I'm too lazy to fix it myself.

Hi Angela - how's Tony doing?

OK - I'm off to get some things done.

Lorraine - My tummy is better, but not quite well yet. I'm holding my breath it doesn't do back to the way it was.
I'm trying to watch what I eat.   

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2007 on: June 12, 2007, 05:03:10 AM »

8 X 10
1963 #2 hit by Bill Anderson

8 x 10, 8 x 10

SPOKEN: All that's left of our old love now is just your picture, 8 x 10.

A souvenir of things that might have been
My lonely world is only 8 x 10

8 x 10, 8 x 10

SPOKEN: I remember the night that you gave me this picture. I ought to-I've relived it so many times. I remember how I couldn't wait to get home and put in a frame and tell everybody that you were mine.

A souvenir of things that might have been...

SPOKEN: Because you WERE mine, at least till someone else came along and took you off out of my sight. It's a good thing that you did leave me your picture, though. Because now I can cry on your shoulder every night.

8 x 10, 8 x 10

SPOKEN: It's awful to be jealous of an old picture frame but I'm jealous of anything that's close to you. And that picture frame seems to be holding you pretty tight. That looks like more than I'LL ever do. I wish that I could just be the glass in that frame
and be so close to the lips that I love. I AM glad that I've at least got your picture to hold but sometimes it's just not enough.

8 x 10, 8 x 10
=======================================

Let's lighten up the mood a little bit Laughing Laughing Laughing

THE VERY BEST OF ME
1986 by George Jones

Give my dry lips to Jack Daniels
Give the jukebox both of my ears
Plant one foot in Texas and one in Tennessee
Send my backside to my ex-wife
Tell her "seal it with a kiss"
Oh baby i'm leaving you The Very Best of Me

I don't see why anyone would want my old bloodshot brown eyes
And my ol' heart is scarred and full of memories
But i'll donate all my parts to anyother body that's in need
Girl i'm leaving you The Very Best of Me

So give my dry lips to Jack Daniels

Now when i stop and think about the things
That i know i'm gonna leave behind
I ain't got much of anything a body needs
But i'm leaving you sweet memories of our days and nights of love

So give my dry lips to Jack Daniels

Oh darlin' you've always had The Very Best of Me
==============================

I NEED YOUR HELP, BARRY MANILOW
1979 #11 AC hit for Ray Stevens

My account is overdrawn...my car slid down the hill
I'm givin' up, i've got no more to give
My beagle bit the vet and my daughter's on the pill
And my Ficus plant has lost it's will to live

I owe Mastercharge my life...i've got adolescent skin
My doctor says i can't use any salt
My waste is gettin' thick but my hair is getting thin
And my house is on the San Andreas Fault

I Need Your Help, Barry Manilow
I'm miserable and i don't know what to do
Sing me a song...sing it sad and low
No one knows how to suffer quite like you

My shrink is out of town...my love life is a joke
My ex-wife sold my diary to Rona
My ashtray's overflown and i don't even smoke
And my sinuses came back from Arizona

"Hello, Mandy? It's me...i'm here at the Copa...you know, the Copacabana. I know i don't write the songs that make the whole world sing but i do know one thing, Mandy, i Can't Smile Without You. Forget Lola! Remember that Weekend in New England? I thought then that this could be the magic at last...but now here i am...Tryin' To Get The Feelin' Again!"

I'm all alone and sittin' on the shelf
I feel like feelin' sorry for myself

Your songs can really comfort thee unlucky
I wish i didn't have to feel so yucky

I wish i didn't have to feel...
SO YUCKY!!!
--------------------------------------------------

Lorraine: I felt the same way yesterday...i did not want to go to work. I wanted to stay home. I wish August would get here! I'm off for 3 whole weeks and plan on doing absolutely nothing but sleeping and being on-line a lot.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2008 on: June 12, 2007, 05:11:13 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave happy hubby, Tammy, Jayne, ANGELA, AC, Charlene, Lorraine, Evelyn, and the rest of the gang soon to check in!!!

I had a fun time at my son's.  The dogs were well behaved.  He has a small house, but it is tuck away in the woods, and I think that is my favorite place, the woods.  Kinda fun to be out there all by myself.  I got home yesterday but I had a lot to do here at home, so I decided to stay away from the computer as it is hard to get away from here once I get on.   Laughing  Anyway....back to the grindstone today.  Cookbook stuff is calling my name, and I see we need a new session.  I will do that in a few minutes.

Tammy - Only 3 more days of school.    You must be SO excited!!!

Jayne - Good luck with those interviews.   Fingers Crossed  That's great that you are finding some openings!!!

happy - Thanks for the  clayberry juice  and PB&CJ sandwich.  YUM!!!    I don't work again until Saturday.  No retreats this week. 

Charlene - YES, my garden seems to be doing well!!!  NO rain this week, and very warm temperatures, so I may have to water.  Hubby tilled up an extra patch to widen the garden so I would have room to plant melons, etc.  I'm not sure why I went so crazy this year.    Laughing

Lorraine - I'm OK, thanks for asking.   Huggles  Real life called yesterday.

Evelyn - You are right...time for a new session.   Will get right to it....

I know Boca will be interested in hearing this, because she was wondering how my daughter was going to ship a pie to her brother.  WELL........we haven't heard from him at all, so we ate the pie and sent all of the other snacks to Pittsburgh with older son.  So young son lost out.  I imagine he is working long hours and doesn't want to call late at night, but I am sure he gets breaks during the day.  I left him a message yesterday telling him that he missed out on some great treats, but it was his fault and sure would be nice if we would hear from him sometime, so we'll see.

I hope you all have a GREAT PINK TUESDAY, as happy likes to call them.   Laughing

Off to start a new session...
Woodstock X118

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #2009 on: June 12, 2007, 05:16:55 AM »

Jerry - When I read your post of Barry Manilow, it reminded me that when I played the song "Mandy", I drove my neighbors downstairs nuts!  They said we love him, but every morning that song is what woke them up.   Naughty Yep. that was me, ha ha.  Just wanted to share this with you.

Ofcorse now it's Clay in the morning! I think I better get  a headset huh? Yes!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2010 on: June 12, 2007, 05:29:25 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL.I HAVE A COMPUTER QUESTION I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP A OUTLOOK EXPRESS ACCOUNT I HAVE A LOT OF E-MAILS I NEED TO SEND BUT MY COMPUTER WILL NOT LET ME, I ALSO HAVE INSIGHT E-MAIL CAN I KEEP BOTH IF I DOWNLOAD EXPRESS OUT LOOK CONFUSING ISN'T IT. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

NOW FOR REAL GOOD MORNING  I WAS MIA DID NOT FEEL LIKE POSTING KINDA IN A FUNK, NOT SURE WHY THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH THE JOB MARY WHAT A SCRAPER SHE IS..THEY BROUGHT A LIFT YESTERDAY I LOOKED AT THE THING I AM NOT GOING TO USE IT I WOULD DROP MARY ON HER NOGGEN  MAYBE IT WILL HELP TONYA THING IS I ASK ONE OF THE NURSES ABOUT IT NEXT THING I KNEW THEY BROUGHT ONE OUTTHATS WHAT I CALL EFENICEY, ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE, Laughing Laughing

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ACCESS MY BARE MINERALES ACCOUNT I HAVE A CUSTOMER NO.BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME IN.I GUESS I WILL CALL THEM.

I NOTICED QUITE A FEW MISSING YESTERDAY.I HOPE MY FUNK IIS NOT CATCHING.

WELL NEED TO CATCH UP A BIT BE BACK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2011 on: June 12, 2007, 05:30:45 AM »

Charlene - I play Clay every morning when getting ready.  Now that we have the windows open, I often wonder what the neighbors think.   Laughing Hope they like it!!!  bigsmile

Session 119 is up and running!!!  I'll see you all over there!!! 
Woodstock X118

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx