gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:08:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 257
Total: 257

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 118  (Read 172028 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 05:06:51 AM »

TAMMYKINS - YOU MAY SEE A PIC OF CATHERINE ON HER SWINGSET BUT ME IN A POOL.  NEVER Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  AREN'T YOU FUNNY THIS MORNING.  YES I WAS EXHAUSTED LAST NIGHT AND STILL FEEL IT THIS MORNING BUT I CANNOT SLEEP ANYMORE.  JUDI IS COMING AROUND 11:00 AND THEN WE WILL HEAD OUT FOR A FEW HOURS OF PEACE AND QUIET.

WOODY - GET SOME EXTRA SLEEP FOR ME WILL YOU.  THANK GOD I HAVE ONE MORE DAY TOMORROW TO CATCH UP.  I DON'T GO BACK TO WORK UNTIL WEDNESDAY.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 05:09:21 AM »

WELL TIME FOR A CUP OF COFFEE FOR SURE OR MAYBE TWO.  I WILL STOP BACK BEFORE I LEAVE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 05:12:51 AM »

I just found these.. I'm going to post one on Woody's thread she started in Clay Daily..

Happy  Memorial Day!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 05:14:24 AM »

TAMMYKINS - GREAT IDEA.  THAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF THIS HOLIDAY.  I THOUGHT I WOULD HONOR APOLLO FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER.  DO YOU LIKE MY AVIE.   WISH IT WAS CLEARER.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2007, 05:14:46 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY !!
WE ACTUALLY HAVE NO PLANS TODAY & THAT IS OK WITH ME.  I HAVE BEEN BUSY HAVING FUN & EATING ALL WEEKEND--SO I THINK I WANT TO VEG ALL DAY & MAYBE WASH SOME CLOTHES  Laughing Laughing.  BUT THAT IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

WOODY, I STILL THINK YOU ARE A NICE PERSON--SO YOU CAN NEVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.  HAVE A GOOD DAY WATEVER YOUR PLANS ARE.

TAMMY, YOU ARE SO GOOD TO YOUR FAMILY & HAVE SPOILED THEM SO MUCH --I THINK THEY EXPECT YOU TO DO IT ALL.  YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A MELTDOWN.  

JAYNE, HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND.

AC, ENJOY YOUR TRIP BACK TO WALMART--I WAS THERE YESTERDAY LOOKING FOR A BENCH TO PUT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE FOR MY DAD.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT PICS OF CLAY TODAY--GREAT FEAST FOR THE EYES.
HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY.

FRANKIE, HOPE YOUR LONG TRIP GOES BY QUICKLY--SAFE & FUN TRAVELS --WE WILL ALL MISS YA  Huggles.

LORRAINE, ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND  I HOPE YOUR LITTLE ANGEL IS A GOOD GIRL FOR YOU TODAY.

LINDA, HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR WEEKEND.

SASHA, I AM SURE YOU ARE BUSY WITH JIM & ALL YOUR YARD WORK--HOPE YOU TAKE TIME TO RELAX .

WELL I AM OFF TO HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE WITH MY PARENTS & HUBBY.  

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SOLDIERS WHO HAVE KEPT & CONTINUE TO KEEP  OUR COUNTRY FREE.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 05:21:55 AM »

Tammy: wave I'll try not to make myself sick. When i went to Wal*Mart this morning the clouds looked not too good...so we'll be getting some rain and other kinds of storms here today. Isolated Thunderstorms with a high of 84 and low of 63. I ran my hand on my face and damn it, i have to shave again later today. Thanks for the commentary and the flag's.

Lorraine: I don't have anymore Apolo pictures...i saw your comment on the Unplugged side of town here. If i do come across one, i'll PM it to you three again. Now, was there a full moon last night? I see Apolo there in your avatar...oh, you can have him there but it's major news all the same. Yes!

Hello ALL CAPS!! I can't wait to get to Wal*Mart later! I have nothing i have to buy while there...so if Subway isn't busy i'll stop inside and eat something there at a table by the window so i can watch the people as they walk in and out of Wal*Mart's main doors.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »

TAMMYKINS - GREAT IDEA.  THAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF THIS HOLIDAY.  I THOUGHT I WOULD HONOR APOLLO FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER.  DO YOU LIKE MY AVIE.   WISH IT WAS CLEARER.

Of course I like it!  Smile  Dont work yourself too hard today.. Try to enjoy your time with your family and not go crazy.. Huggles

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 05:32:28 AM »

Angela
Good luck with finding a bench.. I am looking for a reasonable priced swing.. It can either be metal or wood with cushions.. I had a canvas one my sister bought me at Walmarts years back but the canvas got all rotten and wore away.. 

Lorraine
Take it back!  The old one we had flint thing didn't work either. We had to use matches to get it started..

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 05:44:57 AM »

MORNING ALL. I AM UP SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT.AGAIN.

TAMMY, LORRAINE, WOODY, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH MESSEY KIDS,WWHEN I HAD MY BIG HOUSE I WOULD CLEAN MY PART THE REST I CLOSED THE DOORS I WOULD COME UNGLUED OCCASIONALLY soapbox soapbox NOT SURE WHICH ONE WAS THE WORST I USED TO TELL THEM IT TAKES NO MORE EFFORT TO HANG STUFF UP THAN THROW IT ON THE FLOOR. I WAS WORKING 70HRS A WEEK

BECCA TOLD ME THAT TEENAGERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MESSEY. WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE SHE KEPT HER RM SO SPOTLESS  I WAS AMAZED.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN COMING IN VERY MUGGY. I AM WORKING A LONG DAY

AC LOVE YOUR SKITS  AND YOU OF COURSE. Huggles

I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT THESE TESTS  HOPE THEY FIND NOTHING IF THEY DID I GUESS THEY WILL REMOVE IT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 05:45:23 AM »

Charles Nelson Reilly: R.I.P; 1931-2007.

Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
The Associated Press

05/27/2007

LOS ANGELES- Charles Nelson Reilly, the Tony Award winner who later became known for his ribald appearances on the "Tonight Show" and various game shows, has died. He was 76.

Reilly died Friday in Los Angeles of complications from pneumonia, his partner, Patrick Hughes, told the New York Times.

Reilly began his career in New York City, taking acting classes at a studio with Steve McQueen, Geraldine Page and Hal Holbrook. In 1962, he appeared on Broadway as Bud Frump in the original Broadway production of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." The role won Reilly a Tony Award.

He was nominated for a Tony again for playing Cornelius in "Hello, Dolly!" In 1997 he received another nomination for directing Julie Harris and Charles Durning in a revival of "The Gin Game."

After moving to Hollywood in 1960s he appeared as the nervous Claymore Gregg on TV's "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" and as a featured guest on "The Dean Martin Show."

He gained fame by becoming what he described as a "game show fixture" in the 1970s and 80s. He was a regular on programs like "Match Game" and "Hollywood Squares," often wearing giant glasses and colorful suits with ascots.

His larger-than-life persona and affinity for double-entendres also landed him on the "Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson more than 95 times.

Reilly ruefully admitted his wild game show appearances adversely affected his acting career. "You can't do anything else once you do game shows," he told The Advocate, the national gay magazine, in 2001. "You have no career."

His final work was an autobiographical one-man show, "Save It for the Stage: The Life of Reilly," about his family life growing up in the Bronx. The title grew out of the fact that when he would act out as a child, his mother would often admonish him to "save it for the stage."

The stage show was made into the 2006 feature film called "The Life of Reilly."

Reilly's openly gay television persona was ahead of its time, and sometimes stood in his way. He recalled a network executive telling him "they don't let gay men on television."

Hughes, his only immediate survivor, said Reilly had been ill for more than a year.

No memorial plans had been announced.

AP

Hello GLORY...thanks for the comments!!

I'm going to head off for awhile...i'll be back later...

Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 05:50:10 AM »

"Happy Memorial Day"

Woody, I love this for your post in our new session:  "May Session 118 be filled with friendship, sharing, and fun!!!! May this always remain a place to share our Claylove, and sometimes obsession.  May the path to our cottage remain a smooth one.  May past disagreements fade away and new memories and friendships be made. This is my wish for this, and for every session of the OCD Support Group. "  Beautiful and truer words were never spoken!!  Have a good day.

Tammy, we had a nice time at my brother's.   He owns the two family house he lives in and his son and DIL sold their condo and moved next door a few months ago.   They have two kids now and there wasn't any lawn to really play on where they lived.  I don't know if they will stay there for good, but, anyway, yesterday when we were there, his DIL made the announcement that they want my husband to be godfather to their little girl who was born in January.  We were shocked!  They just think he is a really good role model and would stand by her daughter; she is only 4 months old now, so he might make it until she is at least 10 yrs. old. Laughing   It is very understandable for you to have a meltdown.  You have been constantly on the go and cleaning too.

Lorraine,  you will have to tell me more about Catherine's reaction to the swing set.  The grill ignitor doesn't work!  Doesn't that just tick you off.  You think because it's new it should be perfect, right?   I could just hear you now.  Well, enjoy your friend Judy today. 

Evelyn, my husband just gave me your message.  Let's see it's Sunday and 8:47!  Not too bad!  He actually wrote it under another note that I had on the table, so I didn't even see it.   I am glad you had two days off and enjoyed it.

Frankie, I am not sure if you left yet, but have a safe trip.  I know this one is filled with a lot of emotion for you.  Mom will love seeing you and I know it makes you feel somewhat better.  I hope! Huggles

Jayne, wedding stuff is harder than a bbq!  It's a happy time!!

AC, lots of great pictures this morning.   I hope all is well with you.

Angela, you are looking for a bench?  Dick has a bench in his workshop.  You can take the tools and all!   Miss ya!

Lolita, where are you?  I have missed you!!

Sasha, hope you enjoy another day off.  Did you see your family?

Gotta run.    Talk to you later.   Have a great day.  Sorry I missed a few of you this morning.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 05:51:16 AM »

Morning Glory.  I love saying that.   It's a beautiful flower, just like you.

Geraldine, you are probably here too.  Have a great day today.

Happy, Happy Memorial Day to you and Spikee.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2007, 06:10:30 AM »

LINDA FIRST TIME I WAS EVER COMPARED TO A FLOWER ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
BUT I WILL TAKE IT. Laughing Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2007, 06:18:31 AM »

LINDA, have you left yet!!!!!!!!!  Glad you had a good day yesterday and enjoyed yourself!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 06:21:15 AM »

TO ALL THE APOLLO LOVERS (THANKS TO JERRY)

HUGS
RAINEY
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 06:29:23 AM »

wave GOOD MORNING ALL

HOUSTON PRE=PARTY INFO AND INVITATION IS POSTED IN THE TOUR SECTION FOR THOSE COMING TO HOUSTON.....
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 06:29:51 AM »

JOANN, thanks for the pm in the early hours of the morning, thinking and praying for you!  Hope you finally got some sleep!  Tell Jennie I said hi and send my love.  I will let you know when I get my birthday cards, don't worry whenever they get here I will appreciate them.

TAMMY, yep mornings are wonderful to be outside!  It is so quiet and the air is so fresh smelling!  Hope you got my pm answering all the questions you asked.  You know I always thought you were to good to everyone.  You need to crack the whip it may not do any good but will make you feel better!  Set an extra plate for me I will be over to eat with you.

LORRAINE,  It is hard work being a grandma!!!  Laughing  Yep I want to see you relaxing in that pool!  Sure h ope your girlfriend doesn't back out as it sounds like you need to get away from the house and unwind before you have to go to work tomorrow.  I think I am going to make shish kabob today with pork tenderloin, vidalia onions and red and yellow peppers.  I am off to the kitchen to make fresh blueberry pancakes and some nice crisp bacon for breakfast than go out and weed for a while.

EVELYN, you work to hard.  I am still exhausted from two days of company but I figured why I am tired as the pollen here is so thick and it is my allergies I think. 

PRISSY, are you working out in the yard today?  You and Skip are invited over for dinner if you can make it by 4:00!!!

MAMABOCA, am thinking of you this morning and hope all is well at your house!!!  Any buyers for Niki's house yet?

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 06:32:09 AM »

DUDLEY, I see you are up and about.  Was just going to send you your morning email!

LORRAINE, I forgot to tell you I love your avie!  hot

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 06:34:46 AM »

LINDA FIRST TIME I WAS EVER COMPARED TO A FLOWER ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
BUT I WILL TAKE IT. Laughing Laughing
  GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TEST THIS WEEK MISS MORNING GLORY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 06:36:37 AM »

PEPE - THANKS TO TAMMYKINS FOR MY AVIE.  NOW I HAVE TWO LOVERS.  I THINK IT IS GOING TO TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR ME TO CATCH UP AFTER TWO DAYS OF CATHERINE.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

ANGELA - I WILL MAKE SURE I TAKE CATHERINES PICTURE IN HER NEW DISNEY OUTFIT YOU BOUGHT HER.

WELL OFF TO THE SHOWERS.  HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE I DID NOT MENTION BY NAME.

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx