gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:50:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 365
Total: 365

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 118  (Read 172110 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1960 on: June 11, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »

wave Huggles

I decided to go back and read the posts you made on the day my Mom died - Woody had already told me about them. I just want to thank everyone for all of the love you sent our way. It does really help.

I feel so lucky that I was able to spend a week with my Mom before she left. She was very sick - I didn't even have the T.V. on in the hospital because she slept so little, and I did not want to disturb the little rest that she managed to get. But we did have a week to talk to each other and to be with each other. I stayed with her every day and night. I went home to give my brother and sister a rest, so I was the one to stay with her. The last night she lived (Monday) all three of us were there. They had put Mother into intensive care for a few hours Monday, but when they decided that there was nothing to be done, she was moved back to a regular hospital room so that we could stay with her the whole time. I was so lucky - I got to hold my Mom's hand as she left, just as I had been able to do eighteen years ago with my Dad - that is something special to be able to do.

I would not wish her back if I could, if she had to live as she did the last week. I know that she is O.K. now.
Thank you again for all of the love - I can feel it coming out of the computer screen.

Dudley - I don't know if you are back home yet, but I am thinking about you and your Dad   I hope you are able to feel as much at peace as I do.  Huggles

I am going outside to (what else!) mow grass. It has been so hot today that going outside felt like walking into an oven. It has begun to cool off a little, and there is time to mow the back yard before dark - hope to see all of you later. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1961 on: June 11, 2007, 05:13:05 PM »

Hey Frankie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1962 on: June 11, 2007, 05:19:24 PM »

I laid down and slept for almost an hour and a half, and I am so sleepy again that I can hardly hold my eyes open, so as soon as I take my insulin at9 I am going back to bed and hope I sleep all night.
I fogot to tell you that all hte commotion with the cops and heavy equip,ment was because they were puttin up a new stop light. I don't know why they couldn't wait till night to do that.

CLAY, I LOVE  YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON   FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1963 on: June 11, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »

FRANKIE,   Huggles

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: June 11, 2007, 05:21:34 PM »

Hey Janet wave thats good you slept thats what I need lol how are you?

Hey angela wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1965 on: June 11, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »

Kat- Your welcome and no I have not gotten your letter yet.

Frankie- While I was reading your post about your mom I got teary eyed, I am keeping you, and your family in my prayers.

Janet- I hope you will be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Hi Angela!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1966 on: June 11, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »

Sara ~ oh okay thats cool

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1967 on: June 11, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »

Kat- Yep!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1968 on: June 11, 2007, 05:37:05 PM »

Hello OCD'ers!!

I have had one HECK of a time this weekend coming back from CT.  I had three cancelled flights and finally ended up flying into Charlotte after 12 hours of chaos.  I rented a hotel at 2:00 in the morning.  I had to rent a car the next day and drive 200 miles back to the Raleigh airport to find my "lost" luggage.  Somehow my luggage made it on a flight to Raleigh, but I couldn't.  I should have zipped myself inside my luggage! Laughing  I am SO glad to be back home!

I hope everyone is doing well!  I haven't had a chance to read back, but just wanted to say hello before another month went by!!

Big Hug!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1969 on: June 11, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »

Hey Cindy wave wow it looks like you had a weird weekend but im glad your back home! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1970 on: June 11, 2007, 05:47:02 PM »

wave Kat! Huggles

Thanks!  It was a pretty weird weekend.  I'm glad it's over.

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1971 on: June 11, 2007, 05:48:28 PM »

Cindy ~ your welcome....well did you read the day I had today!  lol

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1972 on: June 11, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »

Cindy- I am sorry about your flight getting home.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1973 on: June 11, 2007, 06:52:54 PM »

Good Evening!

This morning Skip and I went out to water some of our plants because it has been so hot and no rain for a few days.  I guess our monsoon season is over!!  We did get in the pool for the first time about mid morning, and again this evening about 6:30.  We wondered why we were so late this year getting in and I think it's all the rain we had in May and the first part of June.

Frankie,
It's so good to have you back.  We all really missed you while you were away.  I'm glad you did have this time with your mom and were with her at the end.  I remember being with my father when he passed away and it really is a feeling that the soul had gone on and only the body remains.  Special hugs and prayers for you and your family.
 Big Hug!

Dudley,
I don't know if you are back home or not, but special thoughts and prayers continue for you, too.  I did see that the last post from you was your letting us know your dad had passed away.
 Big Hug!

Wow,Cindy!
You had quite a time getting home.  Will you continue to do all of this traveling with your job or will you be able to stay and work in Raleigh?

Sara,
I got teary eyed reading Frankie's post, too. Hug

Linda,
OK!  It's time to post that picture again.   Now who can spot Linda in this picture?  Hug Laughing

Janet,
What a day you had!!  I just hope the pain doctor was able to help you and give you what you need.  It does seem that your retirement home would be able to provide you with transportation to the doctor.

Krista,
It is already HOT!!  90's in early June!!  What will August be like? eek!

Lolita,
You got a new air conditioner!  Can I come to your house to be cool?  My electric bill is already high!!  I could fly round trip to a Clay concert for what I'm paying on my bill!! eek!

Jan,
Have a wonderful time with your friend.  When you return, I will try to help you more with the picture posting!!

Lorraine,
It's all right to have more than one "boyfriend."   Wink

Boca,
I hope you are feeling better today! Hug

Evelyn and Tammy,
I'm glad you liked the pictures of the Baby Floaters!!  My great niece, Taylor, and Dudley's dogs.  When Dudley posted those pictures in the pet thread last June, I PM'd her about the Baby Floats and she told me she had found them at Target.  Sure enough, I was able to get one at Target and take it to Taylor  in Houston when we visited last summer. (I do try to save pictures of Claymaniacs and special pictures, too.) Wink

For those that missed it, here is Taylor in her Baby Float and Dudley's dogs in their Baby Floats.

My great niece, Taylor Lenae

MR CASPER....HIS FIRST SUMMER TO LEARN TO SWIM AND FLOAT IN HIS 'BABY FLOAT'...

AND MY ANGEL MERCEDES

A special hello also to Pepe, Happy,  Jayne, Woody, Shannon, Lyndsay, Glory, Tiffany, AC, Erin, Bozena, Kat, ANGELA, Sasha, Michelle, Heather, Corbet, JoAnn, and others joining in today!!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1974 on: June 11, 2007, 06:55:35 PM »

Prissy ~ fine don't say hi!  lmao Nener nener! Nener nener! ...im just kidding but how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1975 on: June 11, 2007, 07:01:23 PM »

Prissy- Aw what a cute pic of Taylor in her baby float.

Here is an update on Kimberley Lock's Clothes Off Our Back Foundation:

Americanidol.com had the chance to check in with Kimberley Locke on an important charity event, her new CD, and her thoughts on this season of "Idol." Kimberley and the Clothes Off Our Back Foundation have partnered to auction off clothing and accessories worn by America's favorite "Idol" contestants and participants. The "Kimberley Locke & Idol Friends" online charity auction will begin Monday, May 21 at 9 AM on the Clothes Off Our Back web site.

While Kimberley hasn't seen all of the items to be auctioned, bidders can take heart knowing that Simon Cowell will even be donating one of his signature tees! Other items to be included are some of the favorite pieces worn by this season's Top 12 finalists (Melinda Doolittle, Stephanie Edwards, Gina Glocksen, LaKisha Jones, Blake Lewis, Sanjaya Malakar, Chris Richardson, Brandon Rogers, Haley Scarnato, Chris Sligh, Jordin Sparks, and Phil Stacey). There will also be numerous items donated by previous Idols, including, among others, shirts worn by Carrie Underwood and Clay Aiken, one of Ruben Studdard's 205 jerseys, and a suit from America's most lovable judge, Paula Abdul.

Additional donations have been made by Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest as well as Kimberley and fellow past Idols, Josh Gracin, Carmen Rasmusen, Anthony Fedorov, Nikki McKibbin, Kimberly Caldwell, RJ Helton, Mandisa and Jon Peter Lewis.

The auction will also feature exclusive “American Idols Live” Concert Tour “Meet-N-Greets” with the finalists from this season as well as autographed merchandise.

The proceeds from the auction will go to various charities that help poverty-stricken children. One of those charities, Camp Heartland, is close to Kimberley's heart. She volunteered one year at this camp, which helps children that are infected with and/or affected by HIV and AIDS. As Kimberley said, the experience changed her life. It is a safe place for these kids to discuss their situations with their peers.

In addition to the charity work, Kimberley has been enjoying the success of her latest CD, "Based On a True Story." Her single, "Change," is currently a Top 10 Billboard AC hit. Having co-written the majority of the songs on the album, Kimberley said that this has showed her a whole new aspect of the music industry.

Kimberley also makes time to watch the show that helped to catapult her into stardom. She even does commentary on "Idol" for Entertainment Weekly. Her favorites this year are Melinda and Jordin. Kimberley understands just what they are going through, as she, herself, was part of the Top Three in season two, having lost out only to Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard.

Kimberley will also be on hand at Idol Camp this summer, teaching a master class for young, aspiring artists looking to hone their skills and have fun!

The auction ends June 15th!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1976 on: June 11, 2007, 07:01:53 PM »

Kat,

I meant to mention that I went to that link to hear the news report.  I heard about the road rage driver, but I believe you had a lot of rain, too.  I didn't hear the whole thing.  How is your yellow bug?

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1977 on: June 11, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »

Kat,

I meant to mention that I went to that link to hear the news report.  I heard about the road rage driver, but I believe you had a lot of rain, too.  I didn't hear the whole thing.  How is your yellow bug?

Hugs,
Prissy
Prissy ~ Yeah it was pretty high....my yellow bug is purty!...I added my wheel cover and dice i still have to put the deco and the seat cover then it be done! don't worry i take pics! Wink .....so how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1978 on: June 11, 2007, 07:40:32 PM »

JUST GOT BACK FROM OFC THE PLACE IS HOPING  MAYBE SOME GOOD WILL COME OF THE SHUTDOWN I THINK MOST REALIZE THAT ALL THIS CRAP NEEDED TO STOP  I ACTUALLY ENJOYED MYSELF, I EVEN POSTED ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I JUST ADORE OUR MR. HOTNESS.

I HAVE BEEN LURKING OVER HERE DID NOT FEEL MUCH LIKE POSTING,SO I WILL SAY GOODNIGHT I AM TIRED HAD A GOOD DAY.MARY DOING GOOD, LIFE IS GOOD Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1979 on: June 11, 2007, 07:41:45 PM »

Glory ~ wave have a great night and sweet clay dreams! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: