gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:37:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 505
Total: 505

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 118  (Read 172121 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1940 on: June 11, 2007, 08:19:43 AM »

EVELYN I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. Huggles Huggles

I AM ABOUT READY TO LEAVE FOR WORK HAVE A GOOD DAY. Huggles Huggles I LOVE YOU ALL.

SURE IS QUIET HERE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1941 on: June 11, 2007, 09:39:10 AM »

Good afternoon everyone.  Wow it is already after twelve.  Love when days go by so fast.

Shannon - I would rather be busy then slow.  Makes working a lot easier.

Hi Kat  wave wave wave wave

Jerry - Do you want to see who my superman is. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jayne - Good luck with getting that call.  I am feeling some good vibes.  Hope they are right.

Geraldine - the sun is shining and I am behind closed doors with no windows.  I am running out at lunch to get a few rays.

Glory - Now when aren't you eating. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evelyn - with Linda you just never know what you could be missing.  Actually she posted a nice pic yesterday with some animals and we were teasing her which ones were the animals. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  we love her anyway.

Okay need to get some sunshine.

Hugs
Rainey
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1942 on: June 11, 2007, 10:40:38 AM »

Prissy - Loved the picture of your great neice and also Dudley's dogs. I love the way you have all the pictures saved. You are truly special.

Glory - Thanks, honey, I'm hoping today will be better and I'm trying to be very careful with what I eat.

Lorraine - Have a nice day and , believe me, I worry about  Tammy walking so early in the morning too. Too many nutty people out there. I didn't see Linda with the animals, I'll have to go back and check.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1943 on: June 11, 2007, 10:52:21 AM »

I have some new friends.  They love me for who I am!!!   My friend from High School has an Alpaca Farm.  Aren't they adorable.  They are so curious and love to come right up to you.   You can see the little white one sticking close to her mom; so cute!  This girl used to be a school psychologist; what a change!!  Oh, I am the one with the blue striped blouse on in case you were wondering where I was.   Laughing Laughing

OKAY - I KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SUCH A LONG TIME SO I WILL BLAME THAT ON WHY I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE YOU ARE. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  LOVE YOU AND YOU LOOK RIGHT AT HOME. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
HERE YOU GO MISS EVELYN.  I AM SURE LINDA WON'T MIND.  CAN YOU SEE WHICH ONE LINDA IS. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1944 on: June 11, 2007, 10:54:35 AM »

WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got there at 10:15 but didn't get in till 11:05. Then I was there for over an hour so the van had already come back and I had to call a cab to get  home. More about that later. At least this Dr listened to me and acted like he cared. He gave me a couple of shots in my back and I have to fo back in two weeks and get a couple more. Then he gave me a prescription for long acting morphine and a prescription for the Lor-Tabs 7.5. Now when I can get the prescriptions filled I should be OK.
Now to the cab. I didn't get out of there till 12:15 so I knew Mike had already been there and gone so I had them call me a cab. I knew it wqould cost a lot because it is a long way to that clinic, but I had $25.00 cash tthat my son Scottie had sent me for my birthday and I thought sure that would be enough. Well we got back within a block of where we turn off to get in here to the apartment and ther was cop cars and big equipment all over the place so he had to go all over the place before he could find a way to get me home. I had to have him stop at the bank so I could get some more money and  cost me $36.00 to get home. Part of my back is better but it isn't all gone yet. I will have to wait till I get the other shots next time.
I am going to lay down for a little while. I am completely beat.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1945 on: June 11, 2007, 11:30:00 AM »

Hello all. It is in the mid 90s but will feel like it's in the upper 90s or 100s. Summer in Texas.  Laughing
I was excited to see that Clay blogged this weekend. When I signed off Saturday night, he hadn't posted it yet so I had no idea till this morning. Another great blog!  bigsmile

Janet, I hope the medication will help.

Evelyn, I hope you feel better.  Huggles

Rainey, it's Monday but at least we are a little closer to July.  Wink

Hi Glory, Linda, Tammy, Pepe, Lolita, Jerry, Woody, Kat, Shannon, Jayne, Geraldine, and the gang.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1946 on: June 11, 2007, 01:00:29 PM »

wave

I can't believe this is the first chance I've had to get on the computer all day.

I slept for 12 straight hours last night - the first real sleep I've had in 2 weeks. Since I got up, I've been trying to get suitcases unpacked, the house back into some sort of order,  bills paid, etc. I am still in my nightgown, and I don't see any hope of getting dressed today!

I did read some emails - took me until noon to get the emails for the business answered - I see that the OFC has been shut down for a while because of fighting - that should have been done 4 years ago!!!!! I hope they get everything straightened out over there - all I can say is Thank God for Claymaniacs!

I hope everybody is havng a good Monday (I think it is Monday). I'm off to answers messages and to try to read today's pages - see y'all later. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1947 on: June 11, 2007, 01:29:35 PM »

I can't answer all of my messages - I forgot the "only 10 messges in an hour" rule - I will finish them later, though. Now I'm off to read today's pages.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1948 on: June 11, 2007, 01:31:46 PM »

Hello OCD,  wave

Hello to Linda, Woody, Kat, Glory, JoAnn, Lorraine, Betty, Krista, Pepe, Tammy, Angela, Boca, Lora, Marilyn,Bozena, AC, Dudley, Frankie, Prissy, and the rest who will be dropping by. I have been MIA for a couple of days; I hope everyone is doing well.wave wave

We are finally having a new air-conditioning. We have been looking for a good price since the beginning of this year - Sunday we finally found the system that we liked and it is now being installed. Purple Banana

Frankie it is so good to see you. Huggles

Hello Tiffany, thanks as always for the summaries and the prayers for us all. I hope you had a nice weekend.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1949 on: June 11, 2007, 01:48:40 PM »

wave

I'm caught up on today's pages - I'm not even going to try to read back any further than that. I hope to find a few minutes to read the ANNs for the last 2 weeks - I will just have to skim them.

Boca - I see by reading Tiffany's summary that you must have had your procedure - I'm praying that you are O.k., and that it will help you.

Prissy - I did not remember that JoAnn and Skip had the same birthday - I'm sure that was one great party - wish I could have been there!  Laughing

Woody - I don't know what is wrong with your leg, but feel better soon.  Huggles

Lorraine - thank you for sending the pictures of Catherine - I would never have been able to go back and find them.

Sara - sorry to hear that you are sick.

AC - I see that you were in a Ray Stevens mood last night - I will have to show your posts to Lewis.

Janet - I hope the pain clinic will be able to help.

Jayne - hope you get lots of interviews soon. I just posted in your wedding thread.

Glory - I have meant to try that makeup, too, but have never gotten to see a presentation, and I can never figure out what color to order.

Evelyn - I'm sorry that you are sick, too - feel better soon!

lolita - I tried to send you a p.m. a little while ago, but i had sent too many in an hour - I will p.m. you later, though!

I'm off to post in a couple of birthday threads, then i have to get back to work - hope I will have time later to come back.

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1950 on: June 11, 2007, 02:17:02 PM »

JUST A QUICKIE. WILL BE LEAVING FOR NAPLES TO SPEND UNTIL FRIDAY OR SATURDAY WITH HER, CELEBRATING OUR FRIENDSHIP.
HAVE WRAPPED 45 PRESENTS, THE CAR IS FULL AND I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO THIS TIME, JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS.

THE PICTURE IS OF ME ON THE BALCONY OF OUR HOTEL.
WE HAVE A GLASS OF WINE AT SUNSET AND THEN BACK TO THE ROOM AND WE UNWRAP PRESENTS. WHAT FUN WE HAVE.

THOUGHT I WOULD JUST SAY GOODBYE FOR NOW. NO COMPUTER IN THIS HOTEL.

FRANKIE
WELCOME HOME. WE HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

PRISSY
WILL TRY AND DO THE PICTURE "THINGY" WHEN I RETURN. THANKS FOR ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.

JANET
HOPE THE SHOTS FOR THE PAIN DO THE TRICK!!!!

BYE FOR NOW

LUV YOU GUYS Huggles Huggles

JEANNE AKA JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1951 on: June 11, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »

Hey everyone! wave

well I hope your guys day went fine.....mine flipping sucked.....well one im dead beat tired,2 i guess we had a thunderstorm a really bad one because I just got called from my mother and my friend that my trailer is flipping flooded so I'm pretty mad because of that  I HATE THUNDERSTORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1952 on: June 11, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »

WANNA KNOW HOW BAD IT WAS WATCH THIS VIDEO!

http://www.fox23.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=20640

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1953 on: June 11, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »

wave
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1954 on: June 11, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »

Hey Sara wave are you feeling any better?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1955 on: June 11, 2007, 04:50:30 PM »

Kat- Yes but just a little bit.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1956 on: June 11, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »

I got back from Walmart a short time ago.  We picked up all the things we left in the carriage when we had to evacuate yesterday along with a few other things..

Evelyn
I hope your tummy feels better soon. 

Frankie
Big Hug!

Pepe
I hope your foot is better.  Any more hummers taking showers at your house? Smile

Jan
I love the picture of you overlooking the water.  Have fun with your girlfriend.. It sounds like the two of you have a very special relationship. 

Lorraine
Did you get a chance to walk.. We had some storms this way.. I'm pooped and cant wait to hit the hay..

Kat
I'm sorry to hear about the flooding in your home..  Huggles

Linda
I called you today on both of your phones.. Were you on a hot date? Laughing

Janet
Thanks for filling us in on your appt.  I hope the rest of the shots make you feel even better.. Sorry about your cab costing more then it should have.. Huggles

Jerry
Are you prepared for back to work Monday?  Cry!  I hope your behaving yourself right now.. Naughty

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1957 on: June 11, 2007, 04:54:36 PM »

Sara ~ thats good!

Tammy ~ thanks! i need the support!..how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1958 on: June 11, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »

Hi Tammy!

Kat- Yep and I am so sorry to hear about the flooding, I will pray for you and your family.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1959 on: June 11, 2007, 05:00:18 PM »

Sara ~ thanks sara! Huggles .....hey did you get the letter yet? just wondering?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx