gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:57:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 118  (Read 172119 times)
AngelMom
Claylicious

Clay'sAngel

« Reply #1900 on: June 10, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »

Hahahaha, Jerry.  I MEANT little in size- height and weight.   I'd probably break the poor boy.    

OOOKAYY, I'm really going to bed! 6am comes early.   bigsmile

-Erin

Clay's Julie is a Grandma!! Matthew James- born Jan. 11th, 2007.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1901 on: June 10, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »

night erin! i hope you have sweet clay dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1902 on: June 10, 2007, 07:09:34 PM »

Hahahaha, Jerry.  I MEANT little in size- height and weight.   I'd probably break the poor boy.     

OOOKAYY, I'm really going to bed! 6am comes early.   bigsmile

Well, Erin...you could always bounce him on your knee but it's strictly up to you and Apolo.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1903 on: June 10, 2007, 07:14:55 PM »

Ok, going to bed...... but

Apollooooooo, sets my heart  Flame  When I see him I want to  wheee  Yes, Apollo, you are one  hot little man. (Is he little?)   Well, I'm not a little girl, so to me, he's a little man.   heartbeat

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Apollo.  (Hey girls, do you think Apollo has any "reckles?")  Jeez, Angelmom needs a  .

Muwahahahahahahahhahahaahaa.

Now come on, Erin...don't be bashful. What in the world are you really trying to say here?? Lorraine might know if he's little...as Tammy remarked, she's been studying him from head to toe.
YOU BET YOU SWEET  I HAVE BEEN STUDYING HIM FROM HEAD TO TOE Thud! Thud! Thud!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1904 on: June 10, 2007, 07:15:59 PM »

CRISS ANGEL  Thud!

YIKES AND RIGHT BEFORE BED AS WELL.  LOVE ME SOME CRISS. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1905 on: June 10, 2007, 07:16:39 PM »

Rainey ~ hes kinda cute!..I knew you would love that..WHO DOESN'T LOVE CRISS!!! i love him1 Who wants to go to vegas and meet him with me! Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1906 on: June 10, 2007, 07:19:32 PM »

WELL I JUST STOPPED BY TO SAY GOOD NIGHT AND LOOKY WHAT A FIND.  A GORGEOUS PIC OF CRISS ANGEL.

ERIN - WELL LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A FEW OTHER HONEYS TO ADD TO OUR LIST.  CLAY, APOLLO AND NOW CRISS ANGEL.  I BET HE ISN'T AN ANGEL ALL THE TIME.

JERRY - YOU ARE GETTING TO KNOW ME TOO WELL. Naughty Naughty  I GUESS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS ITS OKAY.

TAMMYKINS - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN'T GET ATTACHED TO THE LOOKS OF CRISS ANGEL.  HE IS SO ROUGH LOOKING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

GOD IT IS SUNDAY NIGHT AND I SO DON'T WANT BLUE MONDAY TO COME.  I HAVE A FEELING I AM GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME GOING TO SLEEP.

SO UNTIL THE MORNING GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET CLAY, APOLLO OR CRISS DREAMS EVERY.

HUGS
RAINEY 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1907 on: June 10, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »

Good night Rainey and Sweet Clay,Apollo, and Criss dreams! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1908 on: June 10, 2007, 07:20:24 PM »

Rainey ~ hes kinda cute!..I knew you would love that..WHO DOESN'T LOVE CRISS!!! i love him1 Who wants to go to vegas and meet him with me! Wink
IF I DIDN'T HAVE WORK TOMORROW AND I WAS RICH I WOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1909 on: June 10, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »

KAT - THANKS.  GET SOME REST NOW.

HUGS
RAINEY
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1910 on: June 10, 2007, 07:21:38 PM »

hahaha sweet and we can see his hot bod! Wink
your welcome!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1911 on: June 10, 2007, 07:35:58 PM »

Lorraine...i think you're gone so it's safe to remark to keep 10 feet away from your bedpost tonight...just a friendly reminder.

I don't have much planned tonight...i will be getting a shower. I don't plan on leaving the house, though. I might just lurk around on-line and then head off for the night. Tomorrow's start time at work is 11pm...so i'll be leaving the house at 9:30.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1912 on: June 10, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »

Good Evening!

Erin,
It's good to see you posting!!  Matthew is such a doll.  I bet he is sleeping so his mama can have some "me" time!

Lorraine,
Now, are you sure Apolo isn't #1 in your heart?  He is a cutie!!  Since he won DWTS, I'm thinking we will be seeing him more on TV;  or he may be training for the next Olympics!!

Kat,
Are you staying up late and sleeping late?  My problem is I stay up late, get up in the night with the dogs, then get up early!! Tired

Glory,
No Pepperidge Farm cakes?  I like carrot cake, too!!  Especially that cream cheese frosting!    Erin does remind me of Julie! Hug

wave  AC

Dudley,
I know you have not been here since your dad passed away.  Again, my condolences to you. 
In case you are back......
Do you remember more than a year ago when I asked you about the Baby Float that Mr. Casper was in?  I found one at Target and took it to my great niece in Houston.  Well,  she was too little last summer for it, but look at her now.

My great niece, Taylor Lenae

MR CASPER....HIS FIRST SUMMER TO LEARN TO SWIM AND FLOAT IN HIS 'BABY FLOAT'...

AND MY ANGEL MERCEDES

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1913 on: June 10, 2007, 07:53:59 PM »

Kat,
Are you staying up late and sleeping late?  My problem is I stay up late, get up in the night with the dogs, then get up early!! Tired
Prissy ~ heck yeah im staying up late...like til 1 or 2 am!!!  Purple Banana yeah i totally understand..i used to have a dog! so how are you? i put my stuff on my car except the cover seat and the deco!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1914 on: June 10, 2007, 08:08:22 PM »

Thank you all for the WONDERFUL Birthday Greetings.  I appreciate all of them all so much/  They lit i[ my day/
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1915 on: June 10, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »

Hey JoAnn wave your welcome..... thats how much we love and care for you Wink Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1916 on: June 10, 2007, 08:26:09 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!

Boca-Glad you are home now and weren't in the hospital for long. Sorry you have to go through all this. Huggles Hope you aren't sick from anything other then your thyroid. You take care of yourself and our prayers are with you.

Frankie-Welcome back. We have missed you. Huggles I'm glad that you got to see your mom before she died. You and Lewis contunie to be in my prayers.

Woody-Sorry your leg is hurting. Hope it can feel better tomorrow.

That's too bad you didn't get to walk last night for the Relay for Life.

Have a good evening with your daughter at your son's house.

Janye-Glad you and Kirk had a fun time at the Island party.

Angela-Have a nice day today with your parents.

Prissy- to Skip! That's cool he has the same birthday as JoAnn.

Glad the wedding went good. Bet it was a beautiful view of the city from the 40th floor of the building.

You went to two receptions in 1 day. Sounded nice. Good luck to the paster. THat's great that lady has lived to be 95 years old. That's nice she can have her own floor where she'll be living with her daughter.

That's nice you got to celebrate Skip's birthday with JoAnn and Jennie at the Olive Garden. That's good he felt well enough to go out.

Can't believe it will be almosted a year ago when Carol died. Great pics of all of you from JoAnn's birthday party last year.

That's a beautiful pond Tammy has.

Your neice Taylor looks adorable in that float in the pool.

That's too bad you didn't win that raffle.

Welcome Tammy.

That stinks your Wallmart had to close before you could checkout.

I remember that video of Linda shopping. Laughing

Janet-So sorry you hurt so bad today and your ribs are hurting. Go to the hospital if you need too.

We'll pray for you that when you go to that clinic tomorrow they can do something to make your pain go away.

Jerry-You and the hussies were on a roll this morning. Maybe I shouldn't had said that to get you hungry for a jelly roll again. Laughing

Cute pic of you.

Thanks for the pics.

That cheesecake and birthday cake looks yummy.

Lora-Glad you'll get your tushy checked out. Hope it's nothing broken and it can heal.

Hope everything can get straighten out with your sister and her job soon.

Glory-That's good you didn't have to work too long today.

Good luck with losing the weight but you are not fat. Clay wouldn't care how you look.

Rainy-Have a good day with Catherine and your sons. That's so great that she loves her swing set.

Linda-I never seen Alpacas before. They are cute animals.

Congrats on learning how to make videos! Great shot of everyone. Can't wait to see you do clack for the 1st time if you can when you see Clay.

Marilyn-I was wondering why you said Wow too but I see Jerry explained. That's so sweet he captivates you. Laughing

Welcome JoAnn. Glad you had a great birthday.

Corbet-Have a great time with your friends today.

Meesa-Thanks for the blog alert.

Michelle-How fun that all of the NC gals got together for lunch today. I love the Red Robin.

Erin-Nice to see you 2 days in a row.

You have to fight Rainy for Apolo. Laughing

Shannon-You worked late last night. Listening to music on the computer wouldn't get you in trouble.

Wendy-Great to see you back. It's been so long.

That is wonderful you are modeling in NY now.

Kat-Congrats on 8000 posts.

Have fun driving your car tomorrow and have a nice week with your grandmother.

I'm in the middle. I'm 31, My older sister will be 37 on the 29th of this month, My younger sister will be 30 next month.

That's too bad you aren't a member of the OFC.

Do you know where Sara is? I saw her post this morning on JoAnn's birthday thread.

What a great blog from Clay last night. It's a great surprise he's blogging a lot this week. He's so sweet to think of us while he's away. Bet where he is in Mexico is beautiful. It was good he addressed how he felt with the message board being down and the bashing going on but he shouldn't say he's sorry for anything. He's right it's best to ignore people who put you down. Him talking about the tour makes me want August 10th to be here fast. I like the Soft Rock in a Hard Place name for the tour. He is truly an amazing man and I'm so proud to be his fan.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Rainy and Jerry.

Prayers for Boca and her daughter and her whole family, Alli, Thea, Linda's mom and her dog, Jo Ann's mom, Frankie and Lewis and family, Prissy's neice,Meesa's grandma, Janye's stepmom and her family, Janet, Dudley and her family,Michelle, her niece and her brother, Glory's Hollie, her bosses mom and her boss,Marilyn's friend, Sasha's hubby, Kris and her family, Brokenwings, anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1917 on: June 10, 2007, 08:27:38 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1918 on: June 10, 2007, 08:30:53 PM »

Tiffany ~ Thanks!
I will...i love my car its small and it fits me!
Oh that is cool...wanna know something REALLY cool....your sister and i have the same birthday..mine is in the 29th of this month too so is Meesas! Wink
Well it cost money and my mom doesn't want me to pay it!
I don't know she is on aim i ask her!
i hope you have a wonderful and day and good night and  sweet clay dreams Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1919 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:21 PM »

Hey everyone wave

I have talked to Sara on AIM and she wanted me to tell you guys that she is not feeling to good and she hopefully post tomorrow!

Love you guys so much
Kat
Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx