gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:04:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia - #24 (Rated R)  (Read 210377 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 12:05:28 PM »

Who are they?????

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 12:09:08 PM »

Have I ever shown you my Mom and Dad together???  When I see this picture of my Dad on his own two feet it makes me realize how fragile life is.
Dad, I'd give anything to have you on your own two feet again, but am blessed to still have you in my life, "I love you more" I say to him and he says "No you don't" Huggles Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »

Check the calendar ladies, we have an RTM birthday tomorrow Purple Banana

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »

one group picture Huggles Huggles we need to get an updated pic in MI this summer with EVERYONE in it Wink

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007, 02:03:54 PM »

From the previous mansion, Carolyn said this to Shirley:
Pepe  - Just so you know - We share good times and bad times on this site.  When we don't know what is going on, how can we pray for you and support you?  Please - share with us your troubles, so we can also feel good about sharing in your joys,

Carolyn said it so well, I want to be sure everyone sees it in the new mansion!!![/b]

Just a few of my favorites to share.....   

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 02:45:10 PM »

Sharon, that's a really nice photo of your parents. How long ago was it taken? Woody looks very dapper.  Smile

Thea, the photo of you and Phil is very nice, also. You look healthy and happy.  Clapping No one would ever guess what you've gone through the past year.

Beth, glad to see you are still alive!!! Are you still considering a move?  Or is that a  Naughty question?  blush

Clandy, were you at the GR concert?

Shirley, really glad your hubby is okay. It must be very hard to be so far away from your son when he is having problems.  Huggles

The Amish flea market was fun this morning. I went with my neighbor and her DIL. We watched them auction some quilts and walked around a bit. Didn't find much to purchase. Would you believe I bought a mood ring? $2.50. Yes, I must be twelve again.  blush  Should I wear it to the concerts this summer?  lmao lmao lmao

Then we went to our area's wonderful nursery. Didn't plan to buy any plants yet, but couldn't get out of there without some. Has any one of you seen a fiber optic grass plant? It is so cool, I had to get one. I also bought a cigar plant. They are just too funny. Also bought a strange curly grass plant for daughter Cathy and SIL for their new pond and waterfall. It's supposed to be in a bog or whatever. Really really wierd looking.  Laughing

Life is going to be hectic around here for the next few days.....but in a good way. Daughter and SIL will be here tonight and tomorrow. Son and two of his brawny buddies and my granddaughters will be here Monday and Tuesday. The guys are going to dig some trenches, etc. to try to help us with our water problem. A couple of neighbor guys helped Jim put in our dock today, too. He sure doesn't like to need help with anything. But bless their hearts, they volunteered and had it done in no time at all. Wednesday, we both golf. Friday, both daughters and their guys will arrive for the long weekend. Sure glad my washer and dryer are working and can be used now!!!  (My parents don't want to come up for the weekend, but one of them will call to let me know they are lonely.)

Sharon, you asked the other day if my golf game was so bad that I was laughing. Actually, I beat my partner for the first time in eight years.    My new clubs are making the game fun again.

I love spring!!!!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

wave wave wave wave wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »

Becky~~~~ Clapping Clapping Clapping
glad the new clubs are making the difference Clapping
Sounds like a busy week for you girl, remember to take some Becky time Wink
and Becky thanks for bringing Carolyn's post over, it is so true~~~Carolyn, beautifully said.
That picture of my parents was taken in early Spring 2004, two years before my Dad had the stroke.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2007, 04:29:29 PM »

I'm going to get groceries, and I've been avoiding it cause I know it'll be a fortune, and then to put gas in the van~~~that will be even better Jaw drop! eek!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »

JAN so sorry you are feeling bad.   Yep you sure have had your health problems this year.  I sure hope you get to feeling better.  Could you possibly describe the art work you want to do into a tape recorder so you have your thoughts down on what you will do when you are able?  Maybe that way you would feel like you are doing some art work.

SHARON the picture of your parents is just beautiful.  What a handsome couple they are!  Pictures are memories and they are priceless.  I loved my dad to so very, very much.  I was his tomboy and fishing buddy and as long as he was alive he always watched out for me.  I always picture his face in my mind and will never get over losing him or my mother.  I know you treasure every moment you spend with Woody!

BECKY, you mentioned Cigar plant and I was wondering if that is what I call a Chennile plant.  Does it have long reddish fuzzy thing on the end of the stem (heck I don't know what else to call it  other than a thing, sure isn't a flower)  Laughing.  I have also seen the optic grass and it is really cool!!!  Sounds like you have a busy house this week!

Well grandaughter and her hubby  spent the afternoon and my son is pulling the boat home for her tomorrow that she bought  from her grandpa.    I know she will enjoy it cruising the Detroit river.  It was good to see her but it was like I had puppy day care.  My grandaughter brought her two little Yorkie dogs up and my son brought his Yorkie over to and Pepe still didn't feel good,  I never heard so many dogs barking.   Laughing  I am totally exhausted!  lmao  Anyway the boat is finally gone and grandaughter is so happy as the first price he gave her ended up about half of what she got the boat for.  A tiring but a good day!!!

Hope everyone had a good day today and sleeps well tonight.  Pretty soon I am going to  off to bed Clay dreaming.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 05:57:49 PM »

Yes, Sharon. I got groceries today as well.  I also went to the carnival with my kids and some friends.  I am happy that they both have so many good friends.  They are still not as blessed as me!  They don't have the RTM!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »

Shirley, I love your posts, you are sensitive, and so darn funny all at once Laughing
I love when you talk about your Dad too, you know exactly what I feel with Woody, and I am so happy you share that.
I am going to bed soon too, got so much work done today, starting on the backyard now.  We are having our old storage shed torn down, and have a nice new one coming this week .  Lots of cleanup and planting to do down the road, and a pool to clean up too.
I also want to know what this cigar plant looks like, sounds right up my alley Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 06:05:50 PM »

Here is a picture of a "cigar" plant~~~~I like it Becky is this what you mean????

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »

Yes, Sharon. I got groceries today as well.  I also went to the carnival with my kids and some friends.  I am happy that they both have so many good friends.  They are still not as blessed as me!  They don't have the RTM!

Hello Carolyn wave fess up how much were your groceries???? I just spent $127.00 but the cupboard was bare bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2007, 06:08:44 PM »

B. I miss your avie bigsmile

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »

Hello RTM'ers!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  I've been busy trying to wrap things up before I go out of town.  I went shopping and stocked up on all the essential "junk food" for hubby! Laughing  I spent most of the day with my daughter.  Bumming around Starbucks and we tried some more games of tennis today.

I'm going to head to bed early and finish up the book I'm reading.  I have about 25 more pages to go.  It's like stopping a movie ten minutes before the end! Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 06:15:00 PM »

Cindy wave nice to see you, and I think I'm gonna read tonight too but the paper, I need three days of catch up on local news.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »

I'm off for the night, see you all sometime tomorrow Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Clay dreaming wiggle

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2007, 06:20:46 PM »

Sharon!  $127?  Canadian?  That is chump change!  I spent a fortune at Costco yesterday but I also spent $112 today at Kroger. HOWEVER - I saved $114 in coupons so I saved 51% of my food order.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2007, 06:36:12 PM »

Sharon - I don't want  to read the paper Naughty
I miss B's avie too. Always makes me  bigsmile Excited that she gets her little guy this weekend.
Marilyn - There's always an exciting case. I really do have job security.  lmao

Sharon - What a great pic of Woody & your Mom.
Don't feel bad, I spent alot more than that today & my cupboards are full.  Paranoid
Carolyn - WOW!!!! You get the prize for coupons (I only saved $13).

Becky - GR was something like this for me, eh? lookie lookie lookie
Clay was in rare form that night.

Becky - The girls are soooo cute. Sounds like you are getting out and about. Glad hubby got some help w/ the trenches.

Beth - So glad you stopped by  Huggles Any plans for tomorrow?????? bigsmile

Meesa - Know you're having fun. That baby sure was a tiny one.

Shirley -  Huggles You do have your hands full. I could almost hear all those doggies barking!

I think I need to buy padding to protect some of you! Paranoid

Those cigar plants -  Oh! That is sooooooooooooo wrong.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx