gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:57:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia - #24 (Rated R)  (Read 210509 times)
ILClaymate
« on: May 19, 2007, 06:58:31 AM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #24!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 24 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies!  gish
ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 07:13:53 AM »

Ok, I'll start!  I just love GrandRapidsClay!  GAH

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 07:15:01 AM »

Good Morning Everybody  wave

Just stopping by to say, "hello!"

Nothing new to report.  Just been busy with RL. 

Have a good weekend  Smile.

-Beth

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 07:50:33 AM »

Good mornng RTM'ers!!

wave BETH!  Nice to see you! Huggles

SHIRLEY - Thanks for breakfast!!!! I was starving when I woke up!! Danielle just went out for my Starbucks run, so I won't be as without my lotsa coffee!!! How is Pepe doing this morning, poor puppy! Huggles  How is your husband feeling.  Gosh, you have been dealing with a LOT of stuff!  You need some extra Huggles Huggles Huggles this morning!  Yes, I am heading back to CT tomorrow for the week.  I didn't realize I would be flying back home Memorial Day weekend.  Luckily I booked a much earlier flight on Friday.  I sure wouldn't want to spend the holiday weekend at the airport!

I'm loving life in a stairless apartment!  I am MUCH safer that way!!! Laughing  I am hoping we buy a one level house.  It's so much more convenient. 

Everybody must be sleeping in this morning!  These late night parties are catching up with us! Laughing  I got up at 7:00, made my bed, brushed my teeth and unmade my bed!  I slept until 9:30 when my dog thought I shouldn't be sleeping any more!  He kept jumping on my bed and licking my face.  He is 75 pounds, so it's not like I could ignore him! Laughing

Well....I'm going to hit the shower before my coffee gets here!!

Enjoy the day everyone!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 08:25:14 AM »

good morning everyone!!!!

Beth it's good to see you here!!!!! RL does get busy doesn't it!!!

Shirley .. Thanks for the breakfast food...needed it today!!!!! goosh you have been busy with your hubby , son and your little doggie....I hope all is calm now....I think you need one of these   Huggles!!!!!!! 

Cindy.... wave
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 08:28:23 AM »

Good morning everyone

Shirley - I don't know if tea will do it this morning. I woke up at 2:30 and have been up ever since. So, after I write this post, I'm going to try for more sleep.

I'm so sorry about your son' health and your hubby too. You have really had a time of it. I guess , after reading what you've been through, my insomnia is nothing. OK - I'll try to eat breakfast and then I'll try to sleep.

Another session started. How nice. Hey, you gals were gabby the other night. !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm going to type in more recipes. Now I expect you girls to make beautiful Christmas trays of cookies this year!!!!! Laughing Laughing

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 08:36:43 AM »

HELLO HELLO I MADE IT TO PAGE 1
Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 08:36:45 AM »

morning

Hope everyone is doing well this morning.

Pepe said:

SHARON, I am so glad you and Phil had this time to get away and you had a wonderful time!

Wow, Shar...does Al know about Phil?   Does Thea know about you and Phil?  lmao    (just poking fun at ya, Pepe...no harm meant!)

Mary, Mary....how cute!!!!!!!  You've got a new baby to play with!!! I'm jealous!

Debi and Becky....cute grandgirls!  I'm waiting for one of those (but I love my little grandboy DEARLY!)

Carolyn....keep your chin up!  Things generally happen for the best (I try to remember that daily).

Ann......how you doin', gal?  Any interesting cases???

Beth...don't let RL get in the way of your thonger friends!   Laughing

Jeanne...(did I speil that right?)...geez...you're falling apart!  Don't worry...we're the glue that keeps it together here!

Meesa...have a nice trip and be careful out there!

Barb, Peggy, 113078 (lol), Chrisie (wherever you are), Karen (wherever you are), Anita (where ARE you?), Brenda (know where you are..playing with Cristien), Thea, Shirley, Evelyn... and whoever I missed (excuse the CRS syndrome)..   wave

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 08:38:01 AM »

EVELYN ... GET IN FRONT OF THE TV
SOON YOU'LL BE DOING THIS

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 08:57:14 AM »

I'LL BE BACK LATER
I AM GOING TO MAKE SOME BRUNCH

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »

EVELYN ..... I HOPE YOU'RE

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 09:21:47 AM »

bye! wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 10:10:29 AM »

hi!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »

Well a nice new home, guess we need some pictures on the walls bigsmile Purple Banana

to our new home!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »

Uuuuhhhmmmm nice to meet you!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 11:42:42 AM »

Gotta bring my Woody here too Huggles Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 11:47:13 AM »

MARILYN, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!  What did I do???? Paranoid  I must have been thinking of Thea and Phil's picture when I wrote that to Sharon.  Hope their isn't a divorce in the works already!!!!!! 

SHARON, I AM SORRY I called your hubby Phil, no I wasn't drinking this morning but maybe I should have been!!!!  Laughing

EVELYN, so sorry you were up most of the night.  I bet you were over tired.  Yep things have not been good here but don't talk about in on the phone as I am just a big crybaby!!  In fact the morning you called is when Don had the mini stroke.  The phone rang and he kept pointing at it but couldn't say the word phone.  But he is on some medication and seems to be fine now.

BOZENA, great to see you here this morning.  Now I expect to see you on P.2 thru Page 100.  I love your zany cartoons you come up with, you have the best.

CINDy, I am going to  send the travel  with you on the plane Sunday to make sure you get there safely!  As soon as you get to the hotel get your robe on and CALL ROOM SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »

Our mascot of course bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 11:49:34 AM »

Shirley, I am so sad to hear about Don's mini stroke, and so glad all is well with that Huggles what a scare, I know first hand how frightening it is hypnotic
Don't worry about calling Al Phil, he's been called a lot of names lmao lmao Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2007, 11:57:58 AM »

Clandy, thanks for the new home, and I agree that the pictures from GR are among the best, just ask Ann about GR Thud! Thud!

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx