gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:39:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 19 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 231167 times)
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #2020 on: July 26, 2007, 01:54:21 PM »

What a great review. Another one bites the dust !!!  bigsmile

Thanks for the article Johanna.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #2021 on: July 26, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »

That review was too good not to bring it over pronto, folks, glad you enjoyed it as much as I did...

That being said...the poster at the CB who shared it initially, said she typed the best parts...it was written for a free, I guess local, publication...at any rate...this guy is not known for being all that pleased with what he hears, I guess...since I copied it over for you, the CH has found scans of the article...I printed them out...looked at them with a magnifying glass...(oh the ol eyeballs)...and read the part that the CB poster edited...well this gent also included a few I'll describe charitably as 'snarky'  remarks in his write up, too...but...I'm going to go with the main vibe of it...clayverted inspite of himself...hah!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2022 on: July 26, 2007, 03:14:34 PM »

Who is John Petric?  A critic for a publication or did this come from a personal blog? 

Let's hope this John Petric has some clout in the music world!!!  JOHANNA, thanks for bringing that article over.  It made my day!

I THINK THIS MIGHT CHEER YOU UP EVEN MORE, THEA!!(Not the funeral part)

FROM SOUTHERNBELLE AT CV
Hello back from my friend's funeral only to find out that the mother of another friend has died. This is the sixth one in the past week or so. That funeral is tomorrow.

I have a Clay-story to share and it happened at the funeral this morning. There is a woman I know who is musically talented. She plays the keyboard for a group of five men who recently released a CD. Anyway, she knows I am a totally devoted Clay Aiken fan and shared a shuttle bus with me to Clay's one appearance at Musikfest. She does have his CDs, likes him very much and does catch him on TV from time to time. She has only been to that one show however and is not an internet fan. After the funeral we talked and I asked her if she could guess who I saw recently in concert. Of course, she said Clay. I proceeded to tell her what a great show he puts on and how funny, witty and entertaining he is. She responded that yes, she knew how great of an entertainer he was. Forgetting that she had been at that Musikfest concert, I asked
her how she knew and she remined me of Musikfest. Of course, I started to gush over him and she interrupted me to say that Clay Aiken is the best entertainer she has seen since Elivs. She said when he is on stage, there is such an electricity in the air that it's surreal. She went on to say that she thinks that Clay may be even better than Elvis. She said you know they both have that extra something and we then discussed the "X" factor, the "It" factor and Clay's aura. She is aware of the tabloid crap and we discussed
why he has to put up with this nonsense. She followed by saying because Clay acquired power very quickly and some people don't like that. She agreed that he has a certain "light" about him and those who live on the dark side always want to silence those in the light...kind of good vs. evil thing. Gosh, she said so much of what I have thought many, many times. Like I said, I knew she was a casual fan and is not obsessed and does not hang out on the internet or collect magazines and wonder who he dates and all that. However, she is a person with musical knowledge and talent and knows a star when she sees it and boy, has she seen it with Clay Aiken. She "got" it with that one live appearance at Musikfest....it made my day.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #2023 on: July 26, 2007, 03:41:29 PM »

She agreed that he has a certain "light" about him and those who live on the dark side always want to silence those in the light...kind of good vs. evil thing.

Thanks, MARILYN!  Huggles  That one sentence just screamed out at me   wow so true, so true!  (of course, now I'm wondering if this is a spoof, as well?...what's the term?...have I been "punked" again????  Paranoid Wink)
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #2024 on: July 26, 2007, 03:55:39 PM »

great review, thanks Johanna
wonderful Story, thanks marily for sharing.

Best of all, I heard SOLITAIRE BY OUR MAN CLAY  today at the grocery store today. I could not believe it.
 i have heard him only about twice in the last year and may 6 times since the beginning. This is not Clay Aiken territory.

I was eccstatic. wow Purple Banana

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
claydevotee
« Reply #2025 on: July 26, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »

Best of all, I heard SOLITAIRE BY OUR MAN CLAY  today at the grocery store today. I could not believe it.

wave STARGAZER.  Would you believe I heard "Solitaire" by HRH at the local Meijer's just the other day (all 4 + minutes of it!)???  Needless to say, since the speaker was right above the refrigerated foods section, I ended up with a lot of cheese and coldcuts in my cart!!!  Laughing
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2026 on: July 26, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »

Love reading the great reviews!  Clapping

Back to burning DVDs .....

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2027 on: July 26, 2007, 06:52:33 PM »

wave Hey all....we need a new chatterbox!!  Meet ya over there!  Smile

CM#20

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx