gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:16:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 117  (Read 211384 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 06:54:14 AM »

HEY AC  wave,
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL--ANY MIDNIGHT TRIPS TO WALMART'S LATELY?
WELL TAKE CARE & ENJOY YOUR DAY.

HUGS,
ANGELA

As a matter of fact i was at Wal*Mart during the night hours. I bought several things to eat. We were out of pop as well so i bought some while there. They were out of Cream Soda so i bought me a bottle of Pepsi at the check-out when i left the store. The pop i bought was Caffeine free Diet Coke for my parent's and i bought Canada Dry Ginger Ale for me.

Hello Lorraine...i saw your post over on the other session. This being May...i believe the exhibition games for football begin in August? Don't Know I never have kept up with the pre-games of sports.

Hello GLORY!!

Tammy: I probably won't over-eat. I will never say never when it comes to POPEYE's but i'll think again ahead of time. I have some food to eat/snack on i bought at Wal*Mart last night. I never thought to look at the cheesecake's though. No!

I brought over Pepe's post to Frankie from the last session...

Quote from: Pepe
FRANKIE, I just read about Scooter, and am crying along with you.  I am so very sorry!  I still remember when we lost our Maggie (our little Yorkie) two years ago.  We still talk about her and cry for her.  Life has changed drastically since we lost her as we don't laugh like we used to.  Our pets are so much a part of our lives and  Scooter was so lucky to have you and Lewis as parents.  What a wonderful life Scooter had.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 06:58:33 AM »

HELLO AC HOW ARE YA.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 07:01:26 AM »

GLORY, I WAS ABOUT TO SHUT DOWN &  DO SOME LAUNDRY --JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I SAID HELLO TO YOU  wave & HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL Huggles

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 07:02:06 AM »

WOODY - YOU MUST STOP WATCHING THAT STATION. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SARA - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE.  I HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOURSELF TODAY. Happy Birthday

OKAY IF I DON'T GET OFF THIS CHAIR I WILL NEVER GET MY DAY STARTED.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 07:05:57 AM »

HI ANGELA  wave wave wave wave wave  JUST HEADING INTO THE SHOWER.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.  LOVE YOU. Huggles
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 07:10:02 AM »

HELLO AC HOW ARE YA.

I'm doing okay...i don't have a thing planned to do today! I watched a good bit of MARY HARTMAN last night on my DVD collection. I have 2 more shows to watch.

Lorraine: Well...Woodstock may in fact stop watching QVC but i bet she'll like my idea of maybe stopping by QVC's web-page...nice and handy...click of a mouse...instant satisfaction and no boring show-off's modeling things.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 07:11:46 AM »

HELLO AC HOW ARE YA.

I'm doing okay...i don't have a thing planned to do today! I watched a good bit of MARY HARTMAN last night on my DVD collection. I have 2 more shows to watch.

Lorraine: Well...Woodstock may in fact stop watching QVC but i bet she'll like my idea of maybe stopping by QVC's web-page...nice and handy...click of a mouse...instant satisfaction and no boring show-off's modeling things.
heck I am so glad I don't get involved in QVC.  I have enough debt without that show. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 07:19:20 AM »

HELLO BACK TO YA ANGELA.HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND,

AC HAVE A GOOD DAY. GOING TO STOP BY SUBWAY ON MY WAY TO WORK I AM SO HUNGRY.

WELL OFF TO BRING HOME THE BACON. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 07:38:31 AM »

Quote from: GLORY
AC HAVE A GOOD DAY. GOING TO STOP BY SUBWAY ON MY WAY TO WORK I AM SO HUNGRY.

GLORY...the thought of Subway crossed my mind but i don't feel like heading out anywhere. I'm gonna be getting a shower as well and then watch the rest of my DVD and then probably lay in bed listening to the radio or watching cartoon DVD's. Speaking of bacon...i hadn't been to Wendy's in awhile...Bacon and Lettuce hamburgers I remove the tomatoe.

Hello Lolita, Sasha, Prissy!! 

Lorraine: Yes! Well, i use a Debit card most of the time. The only time i use a check is when i'm ordering something from Amazon or if i'm paying a bill and mailing it in. Otherwise i use the Debit card...like, just yesterday, i learned a local fuel station i often stop at took debit cards...i didn't even see a machine for me to press my pin-number into...all the cashier done was slide it through a slot on the keyboard part of the cash register.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 08:08:30 AM »

WELL I AM STILL GETTING READY BEFORE THE BOYS AND CATHERINE GET HERE.  JUST IN CASE I DON'T GET BACK I WILL CATCH UP LATER TODAY OR THIS EVENING WITH EVERYONE.

GLORY  - MAKE SOME EXTRA BACON FOR THE BOTH OF US WILL YOU.

SEE YOU LATER.

FRANKIE - WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU CAN FEEL THE LOVE FROM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS HERE ON THE OCD AS WELL AS OTHER THREADS. Huggles

HUGS
RAINEY
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »

Hello,

We just got back from Sunday School and I'm not sure what our plans are for this afternoon.

Frankie,
There are many posts for you here and on the last pages of the previous OCD thread, so I hope you will have a chance to go back and read them when you feel up to it.

Much love to you and Lewis at this time. Hug

I hope everyone will have a blessed Sunday!

Love,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 10:35:37 AM »

wave wave wave

I am home from church.  It is cloudy and a little cool here today. 

I read the rest of the posts to Frankie and they are all so beautiful.  We have many pet lovers here.  And we have even more loving, caring people.

I am going to try to get a tanning appointment, since it isn't all that nice around here.  Then stay home and get things done here that need to be done. 

Pepe - I did not get your pm.    Try again.

I'll check back in in a little while.
Woodstock X117

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:11 AM »

WOODY - YOU MUST STOP WATCHING THAT STATION. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lorraine - I HAVE to look good for Clay.   bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
Woodstock X117

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »

AC - BTW, I DID make all my purchases on qvc.com.  I saw them on the TV, then bought them on the net.  I am all too familiar with their website.   Naughty
Woodstock X117

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 10:40:29 AM »

Hi Angela, Lorraine, Glory, AC, Woody and Prissy - Just wanted to say hello to everyone at the beginning of a new session.

Woody  -  these sessions just keep rolling along, don't they. Hugs to all - Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2007, 10:45:26 AM »

AC - You may not know it, but you can use your debit card just like a credit card. If you don't put your pin number in and just swipe it through, it will still come out of your checking account, but without any fee. Believe me, because people come into the shop and ask if we take a debit card. They don't realize  that we don't need the pin number (in our case we just take visa or mastercard) but anyplace that takes any other card will take your debit card. If they ask you if it's a debit or credit - just say credit - honest - it will come out of your checking account. Try it!!!!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:52 AM »

wave

New Session!  Purple Banana

I just found out that you can only send 10 messages per hour!  Laughing I will have to answer the rest of them later!

I'm going back to read and ketchup - then I will have to find some pictures to decorate the new cottage!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2007, 11:03:08 AM »

Just stopping in real quick before we head out to daughters house today.  They invited us over for a steak dinner. 
Happy is making a salad to bring out.     

I spent the afternoon out with them yesterday so I could keep the baby entertained so she could do 'house cleaning'.  The just put their house up for sale so they could move closer to us.   bigsmile  They just put the Forsale sign up a couple of days ago, and someone is coming out today to look at it.  Not sure how fast it will sell, the housing market is awful here.  Thank heavens they are not selling because they have to.  They won't have to take much of a cut because are in a hurry to sell.  The house is very nice, the market isn't.   

Frankie - Happy just told me about Scooter.  I'm SO SORRY.  I know how much she meant to you.   Huggles
We are lucky to have met both of 'your girls' and know what a special bond you and Lewis had with them. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »

WOODY, okay I wrote the pm again and sent it to you.  Have no idea why some of my pm's don't go thru when I reply to someone. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2007, 11:19:39 AM »

I went back and read all of the pages from the last Session. I will forever be grateful that I found Clay, and in finding him, I also found all of you. I don't want this to be a sad Session, but I do want to say how much all of your beautiful words, poems, pictures, and especially your prayers mean - they do help. It is a good thing that I get to type this to all of you - my heart is too full for words.  Cry! I will make sure that Lewis reads your posts, too - but just not today.

I know that all of you are right - I believe completely that there is life after this life - for all living creatures, not just "humans". (Some animals are more human than people!)  I don't think that there is any soul more pure than that of a Dog (sorry cat owners!)  Laughing As Lora said, you can see it in their eyes. Funny - Scooter never closed her eyes - her eyesight was so poor from cateracts, but she kept her eyes on our faces as we talked to her, and just went to sleep so peacefully - I am so grateful for that. For a while yesterday she was restless - tried to walk when she could no longer walk. Thank God that didn't last long. Lewis is wondering if he was selfish to want to bring her home instead of having her put to sleep, but I think she was happy to be here with us.

dudley - I read that you were hugging your babies yesterday - I am glad about that, and I hope that all of you still lucky enough to have your pets will go hug them right now!

Anyway - thank you all so much -  I appreciate all of you more than I can say. I bought some shade-loving plants to put where the girls are buried - I'm going to go find some Clay pictures to decorate, then I am going outside - a hot, beautiful day here.

As I said earlier,  I cannot send any more messages for a while since I exceeded the limit, but i will answer the rest of them this afternoon.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx