gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:23:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 117  (Read 211507 times)
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2007, 02:56:04 AM »

Lorraine. wave
I have your usual breakfast waiting for you.
It is one week closer to Meadowbrook and seeing your CLAY.
Have a great Clay filled day. Huggles

Meesa. wave
It must be horrible to spend the entire weekend under tornado warnings. Paranoid
I am glad you and your family are O.K. Clapping
I have your  clayberry juice  ready for you.Hug

Lindsay. wave
Your  clayberry juice will be waiting for you when you stop by.
Have a wonderful day. Huggles

Woody. wave
One week closer to summer vacation and  :tour
Are you going to get that nasty mid west weather today? Don't Know  shrug 
I wii do the worrying about it for you.
You can concentrate on the  pick me
And enjoy your  clayberry juice and PB & CJ sandwich.
Have a great BLUE MONDAY. bigsmile
And

Remember.   claymaniacs rocks waiting for tour Big Hug!

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2007, 02:59:55 AM »

Prissy. wave
Yes,I was just pouring your  clayberry juice for you. Wink
You must have ESP.
Have a wonderful day. Huggles

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2007, 03:41:59 AM »

MORNING EVERYONE!

HAPPY  wave GOOD WEATHER TODAY  Clapping  bigsmile THANK YOU FOR THE JUICE THIS MORNING. ENJOY YOUR DAY Huggles

PRISSY  wave  wave HAVE YOU BEEN BUSY IN YOUR YARD?  ENJOY THE DAY TODAY. Huggles

wave JAYNE, ANGELA, SASHA, TAMMY, JERRY WOODSTOCK, AND THE REST I MISSED.  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!  ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY! Huggles Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2007, 03:49:24 AM »

Frankie. wave
I hope a large frosty  clayberry juice can help to lift your spirits this morning.
I know you will adjust,it will take some time though. Hug

Linda. wave
Your  clayberry juice will be waiting for you to arrive later on this morning. Huggles

Cindy. wave
Your  clayberry juice and are on the way to Ct,just call room service. Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2007, 04:05:10 AM »

GOOD BLUE MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE.  ON THE BRIGHT SIDE MY BOSS IS ON VACATION UNTIL WEDNESDAY SO THAT HELPS ME GET THROUGH THE DAY.  NOT FEELING THE GREATEST BUT MANY ONCE THIS WEATHER WARMS UP IT WILL BE BETTER.

SHANNON - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE.  YOU ARE ONE OF THE SWEETEST PERSONS I HAVE COME TO KNOW.

LINDA - WHEN I TALKED QUICKLY TO YOU YESTERDAY I TOLD YOU ABOUT SCOOTER.  OH WELL I TRIED.

TAMMYKINS - IT IS ONLY 32 DEGREES.   BUNDLE UP MAYBE IT IS WARMER YOUR WAY.

I WILL CATCH UP FROM WORK AS CATHERINE IS ALREADY UP AND I CAN'T TAKE THE TIME RIGHT NOW.

SEE YOU FROM WORK.

HUGS
RAINEY
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2007, 04:20:34 AM »

Good morning my OCD buds! Tired

Well....I'm back in CT again! I didn't know where I was when I woke up this morning! Laughing

Happy - Thanks so much for shipping my coffee to CT!  I needed it this morning.  I left my house at 12:15 yesterday and didn't get to the hotel until 8:00 last night.  It was NOT a pleasant trip!  I may need a FEW coffees this morning! Laughing

I hope everyone has a nice Monday!

wave Rainey!  It is COLD up here! I didn't even bring a jacket with me!  Hope you feel better! Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2007, 04:53:22 AM »

GOOD MONDAY MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave happy hubby, Tammy, ANGELA, Prissy, Jayne, Charlene, Lorraine, Cindy, and all the rest of the gang!!!

I think Good Monday morning is an oxymoron.   lmao lmao lmao

Happy BLUE MONDAY.   Puke

I'm in a rush like ANGELA.  I woke up too early and couldn't get back to sleep, then when I did, it was time to get up!!!  This body is NOT happy.   No!

Good news: 12 days and counting!!!   

I have a good day today, though.  I am testing all day.  Last testing day of the year.  I basically listen to second graders read passages to me for one minute spans and score them for accuracy.  Then listen to them retell the story to check for comprehension. So I listen to the SAME stories all day.     BUT, there is a sub for me, so I have NO duties.  I just test all day, and any change of scenery makes for a good day.   

to Shannon today!!!!!  Hope you have a very nice day!!!!!

Meesa - Glad you are safe.   Huggles  Enjoyed seeing Susy's picture with Bucky!!  WOOHOO!!!

happy - No bad weather here today.  Thunderstorms after midnight tonight is what they are saying.  And the snacks will help me concentrate on the  pick me  as I am testing all day.  I will most certainly let the worrying up to you.   bigsmile Huggles

lorraine - I hope you feel better.   Huggles I can't believe how cool your weather is still.  It is supposed to be 80 here all week. I'll send some your way.   Wink

Lora - The cookbook recipe collection will start any day now.  Kris is preparing instructions.  It will be posted EVERYWHERE.  You won't miss it.   Wink

wave and  Huggles for everyone.

Running REALLY late....must hurry....
Woodstock X117

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2007, 05:07:42 AM »

Happy - Now that the tornado watch is gone we are under a flood watch as most of Kansas is. There are school cancellations and rain is in the forecast (or the possibility of rain) thru Thursday. Thanks for the Clayberry juice!   Huggles

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2007, 05:33:57 AM »

WELL, I SPENT ALL DAY PAINTING MY BEDROOM YESTERDAY- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FURNITURE IN THERE RIGHT NOW- I SLEPT IN MY RECLINER (AND ACTUALLY SLEPT BETTER THAN I DID IN MY BED THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!) REDOING ALL THE MOLDING ETC.

SARA- I AM SO SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY- I WASNT ON THE COMPUTER MUCH- SO A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

AND SHANNON- I SEE IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO!! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

HAVE TO GO DO SECOND COATS ON THE ROOM- SO CATCH YOU ALL LATER!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2007, 05:35:37 AM »

wave Meesa!!!

I hope today will be a much better day for most of you in Kansas.   Huggles

Happy day to everyone!!!

Must go.....
Woodstock X117

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2007, 05:37:23 AM »

Good morning.  Just checking in to see what is happening.  The pain is about the same. I haven't took a pill yet but I am going to have to in a few minutes. Hope everybody has a nice day today and that Blue Monday isn't too bad.  I'll be back later on.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2007, 05:49:34 AM »

wave wave MORNING TO ALL I BEEN UP FOR A WHILE. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL TODAY SUN SHINNING, BIRDS CHRIPPPING,, ME SMILING CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER DAY Laughing

WORK TODAY AFTER AN ADJUSTMENT HAS BEEN PERFORMED. Laughing Laughing I GET OUT OF WHACK A LOT.NOTHING NEW TO ADD WILL BE BACK BEFORE I LEAVE. HAVE A GOOD DAY. TTYL.

HAPPY BDAY MISS SHANNON. Happy Birthday

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2007, 06:49:04 AM »

SHANNON,  to a girl with a heart of gold!  I am wishing you a happy day and have my fingers crossed you will get that job.  I am so sorry you have to go thru this stress of waiting.  Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:09 AM »

wave

good Morning - I'd better try to get a quick post in before our internet goes out again - seems to be working O.K. right now!

Tiffany -  Huggles Thank you for all that you do!

prissy - the first thing Lewis told me when I got up was that bad weather was headed toward Dallas again  This has been a really bad Spring - everywhere.

Jayne - rest and enjoy being off - I know a better job will come up for you.

Happy - thanks for the juice - this is going to be an adjustment - i didn't realize how many times a day I thought about the girls and what I needed to do for them.

Shannon - Happy birthday!   Happy Birthday I'm glad that you are not having to take a pay cut - hope you like the new job.

Cindy - as I told you - at least you know you are not missing Clay sightings while you are in CT - Clay is probably in California most of this week  Laughing have a good trip, and a safe trip home to NC.

Woody - we will all celebrate with you in 12 days!  Clapping

Meesa - stay safe - hope Grandmom is feeling well today.

Janet - I hope you will have a good day, too.

Hello to Charlene, Marilyn, Glory, Pepe, everyone coming in, and all lurkers! Have a good Monday (is that possible?  Paranoid )

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2007, 07:22:12 AM »

Hello to Charlene, Marilyn, Glory, Pepe, everyone coming in, and all lurkers! Have a good Monday (is that possible?   )

wave

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2007, 07:33:18 AM »

HI DUDLEY HOW ARE YOU.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2007, 08:06:43 AM »

Wow I haven't stopped since I walked in the door.  I am so glad I have a short week.

Linda - got your message and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Woody - thanks.  I am sure it is these up and down temps.  Nothing this body can't handle.  Have a good day yourself.

Janet - I still think you should all your doctor.  Something isn't right my friend. Huggles

Glory - the sun is shining here in Ct. as well.  I think it is expected to be at least in the 70's.  Have a good day.

Well sure is quiet here so far today.  Good morning to those I did not mention by name.  Will check in later.  I may leave a wee bit early.  I think that warm sunshine may help.

Hugs
Rainey
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2007, 08:22:45 AM »

Thanks everyone for the kind birthday wishes. I am just now waking up. Mondays are usually busy at work, but I am going to make the best of my birthday. My sister bought me the cutest kitty cat pajamas and a nightshirt with kitties on them and a bottle of body spray. I am going to order a pizza and some hot wings before I go to work. I have to go to the store and get some cooking oil so my sister can make my birthday cake. I will see yall later.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2007, 08:24:09 AM »

LORRAINE I DID NOT KNOW YOU WORKED IN A STORE. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO DID YA MEAN DOOR. Laughing Laughing Laughing :

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2007, 09:27:23 AM »

LORRAINE I DID NOT KNOW YOU WORKED IN A STORE. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO DID YA MEAN DOOR. Laughing Laughing Laughing :

I was just going to ask her that myself!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx