gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:29:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAYHARMONY!  (Read 3707 times)
claydevotee
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »

Music Birthday Cake! dancing party Happy Birthday dancing party Birthday Cake! MusicOn the eve of your ???? birthday, JOHANNA,  I wanted to be the first to wish you a very Happy Birthday! 

Here's to a dear friend  and fellow musician who shared that very special Star Plaza concert with me this past December.  I'll always remember our thrill of having Clay gaze upon us in our first row seats as he sang "Sleigh Ride".  And I'll never forget what a loving, supportive friend you were in sharing in my joy of being seriously "eye-boinked" by HRH!!!!   I can't begin to thank you enough for all of the love and support you showed me during my battle with breast cancer these past several months.  You have such a huge heart and a beautiful soul that shines through in all of your posts.

I am so looking forward to our California adventure in August!  fruit   May this be your happiest, healthies and most successful year ever, JOHANNA.  And may all of the struggles you've gone through these past several years finally be resolved in the coming year!!!

Anyway,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR JOHANNA!  Hug

Love,
Thea 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 04:12:43 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA Happy Birthday

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 05:29:47 AM »

Happy Birthday!  Happy Birthday I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you have fun seeing this guy this summer:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 05:44:00 AM »

Happy Birthday       HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA              Happy Birthday

I WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.  MAYBE SINCE IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, WE'LL BE LUCKY TODAY.

SERIOUSLY, I HOPE THIS COMING YEAR IS FILLED WITH HEALTH, LOVE, HAPPINESS AND LOTS OF CLAY.

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN AUGUST.

BEST WISHES ALWAYS
BARBARA

Birthday Cake!                    Birthday Cake!                    Birthday Cake!

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 06:02:02 AM »

Happy Birthday, Johanna

Have a beautiful day!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Claytime
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 08:37:22 AM »

Happy Birthday, Johanna!  
Best Wishes for Joy, Luck and the very best that life can bring on your birthday and everyday throughout the coming year! Hugs, Laura

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 09:32:51 AM »

Happy Birthday to YOU Ms JOHANNA!!!  And what better birthday gift than up close and personal seats to see Clay on a hot summer night in NC?!?!  Nothing better, I would say!  You are an outstanding person Johanna, and I hope your birthday proves to be one of the very best YET!  Sending you a great big birthday hug, and I can't wait to meet you this summer!

Love ya
Pamela

For those who like to have their cake and Clay pics too... Birthday Cake!   Birthday Cake!   Birthday Cake!   Birthday Cake!   Birthday Cake!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 11:03:52 AM »

Happy Birthday Johanna!!! Hope you have a great day. Looking forward to seeing you again seeing Clay in NC this summer. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »

dancing party  Happy Birthday Johanna!!  Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!  dancing party

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 12:46:59 PM »

TO ONE VERY COURAGEOUS AND INSPIRATIONAL LADY!! JOHANNA, I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MEET YOU, AND TO SHARE SOME OF THE CLAY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.

HERE IS CLAY SPOTTING YOU AT MERRILLVILLE-

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!! AND BE BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS THIS YEAR!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 01:10:06 PM »

dancing party

JOHANNA !    Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

I am so glad I had a chance to meet you and I look forward to seeing you this summer! 

WOW!  I am thrilled that you got great tickets for the Cary concert!  Clapping Clapping 

A birthday wish comes true on this special day!     Health & Happiness all year! 

Birthday hugs to a special lady,  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 01:16:08 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA   

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

ENJOY,  blow candle
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 03:35:36 PM »

Happy Birthday Johanna  hope you have a great day blow candle

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »

Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 blow candle HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 07:35:41 PM »

Thanks folks for those great wishes...they've made my day!...So many wonderful Clay adventures and Clay buddies...what fun it all has been.  We have formed intersections of the heart...out of our love for Clay, we've found love with each other manifesting in wonderful friendships...sharing laughs, angst, and tender gestures of support as we make our way as Clay's fan family.  The journey is glorious...and I am grateful.

Huggles Huggles  Music Music Music Music Music Music Music Music  Huggles Huggles

~~Johanna

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx