gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:25:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY !!!!!!!!!  (Read 10393 times)
Claytime
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 10:35:01 AM »

Prissy -  To someone special who brings others joy in your very own sweet and unique way.  Wishing that your Birthday is an extra special one that will lead you on to a spectacular year!  Best Wishes for Good Health, Happiness and Many Special Clay Moments! Huggles Laura
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 08:49:37 PM »

Hello,

Marilyn,
Thanks for the kind birthday greetings.  I look forward to seeing you at a couple of Clay's concerts.  And one more cake won't make a difference at this point!! Laughing  Especially since Clay is holding it!! Wink

Gwenn,
I appreciate your wishing me a Happy Birthday.  I've really had a great time for several days!!  bigsmile

Laura,
Thank you for those sweet words.  I love that Clay picture!

And again, thanks to everyone who took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday on my BIG 60!  You are indeed my Claymaniac Family!!

Hugs to all,
Prissy

Yes, it's true!! Can't be denied!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 06:38:18 AM »

I am treating my Birthday Thread as a "Scrap Book" of this 60th Birthday and adding some birthday greetings from PM's and other threads.  Also my birthday pictures and my "60" graphic collection!!  bigsmile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY!!!

I just wanted to wish you a wonderful birthday.  I hope you had an awesome day.  I will never forget first meeting you in NC on the Solo Tour, and then waiting in the rain at the buses in Kansas City in 2005.  You are such a sweetheart, and deserve a great birthday!! 

In honor of your birthday, I decided to write you a short poem - like you used to do for us.  (although I'm not as good as you)

Dear Prissy is from Texas, she sure is proud of that
I have never been there, but I've heard it's kinda flat.
She loves Clay and even though he seems to skip her state,
She doesn't whine or even complain because she is first rate.
She deserves a birthday full of things that make her day,
I hope she knows she's loved all year, and even by our Clay!

Okay, so that is a pitiful attempt at a poem - but I had to at least try.  Next year I'll just send a picture of Clay instead.  Laughing

I wish you a year full of good friends, great laughs, and all the Clay you want!!

Looking forward to seeing you in Knoxville!  Huggles

Love,
Sarah Joy

Dearest Prissy,

I haven't been on except to post a quick hello for about 3-4 days.  I just saw that tomorrow is your "29th" birthday and I feel so bad as I would surely have sent you a card had I known in time.  We are leaving tomorrow for vacation and I am not getting out today and again, I feel awful....so please except this as your birthday "card".

I hope you have a fantastic day surrounded by family and friends.  You are a wonderful person and are loved by everyone who has the good fortune to know you, including me.

I also saw your High School picture...I just knew you were a beauty, because you are still one today....not only on the outside, but inside as well.

Love and Hugs,

Susan
xoxoxoxox
  Birthday Cake!

Prissy!! Happy Birthday!! Snagglepuss wants to say a few words to you!!

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Heaven's to 60th Birthday...it is i, Snagglepuss!!
Prissy reaching 60...reaching the big six oh...being older than 59 even!
Hark, hear the violin's playing...hark...hear the church bells ringing...hark...hear those cannons firing...
Hark! Hear the herald angels singing, even!
But i must digress...pause...become silent, even...for you, turning 60...
Who would've thunk it...who would've thunk it??
Pass me a piece a cake...throw me one...i'm famished, starving, hungry even!
But fiddle lee dee, ho hum, and all of that...your violin cake is tasty i bet
But i must bid adieu...farewell...learning how to play the violin...one bite at a time...stage right!!

Hey girl wave

How is your BIG day going?

nothing to much here just looking at prom pics...i am going next year!!!
soooooooo how does it feel to be 60 ? Wink haha just giving you a hard time!!! your welcome...hey anytime that your down here i give you a ride in my vw bug!!! hahaha

blow candle HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! blow candle Kiss!

Love ya so much
Kat Huggles

Happy Birthday, Prissy! Happy Birthday

We had over 31/2 inches of rain last Friday so we are in a holding pattern as far as planting goes. This weekend Norm and I will get inpatients that I'll plant in rectangular pots and place all around the deck railing. Then I'll plant wave petunias in three pots in the front of the house.

All of our retrodden look like they are dead and dying. The three by the side of the house were well established bushes.

PRISSY

FROM MY ROSE GARDEN AT HOME.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGSTER.

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

LUV
JAN

wave Evening everyone!

Michelle - Huggles

Prissy - confetti2 confetti2

Woody and Glory - Presale tickets for Cary go on sale this Wed. @ 10 a.m. I'll be able to try for them from work.

wave Howdy ho one and all. How is everyone?? Huggles Kind of ran off yesterday before I read back. I just got tired all of a sudden, but I'm fine.

Prissy!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confetti2   blow candle confetti2 Hope you've been having a wonderfully spiffy birthday week. Wink Huggles Huggles

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop in and say hello.

Love you all Huggles

Carla

Prissy, Have a Happy Birthday! I think your celebrations have lasted longer than the Queen of England and I believe you had more cake. They sure looked wonderful! Birthday Hugs. Corbet

Some of you have wanted to see some birthday pictures from the past few days.  If you are not interested, just scroll on down.

Thursday evening, after playing a retirement reception, my three sisters, their husbands, a niece, and Skip and I met for a birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill.

(Clickable pictures)

Three sisters and me:

Birthday Cake:

Saturday I enjoyed a wonderful birthday luncheon at JoAnn and Jennie's beautiful home.  JoAnn and Jennie really carried out the "60/Over the Hill" theme, and I loved it!!

Beautiful (and delicious) Birthday Cake

My "special chair" complete with cane, heating pad, 60 signs, even a porta potty!!! Laughing

Snacks

Dining room table set up where we enjoyed a delicious barbecue luncheon.

60 cup with "60" candy!

My special chair in the Dining Room

I wonder who gave me this gift!! scratch  Laughing

A very special group of friends (over 30 years together)

On Monday, my actual birthday, a dear friend brought me a card, a gift, and yes, my 3rd birthday cake!!

My sister who plays cello made me this big poster and had it up at orchestra practice on Monday evening.

Sunday School this morning and then off to the Bridal Fair for the afternoon!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs to all,
Prissy

Recently at a Woman's Club meeting in Fort Worth, a lady who is 90, read the following.  If you are starting to feel your age a little, I think you will enjoy it!!

A very weird thing has happened. A strange old lady has moved into my house. I have no idea who she is, where she came from, or how she got in.  I certainly did not invite her. All I know is that one day she wasn't there, and the next day she was.  She is a clever old lady and manages to keep out of sight for the most part, but whenever I pass a mirror I catch a glimpse of her. And, whenever I look in the mirror to check my appearance, there she is hogging the whole thing, completely obliterating my gorgeous face and body. This is very rude!

I have tried screaming at her, but she just screams back. The least she could do is offer to pay part of the rent, but no.  Every once in a while, I find a dollar bill stuck in a coat pocket, or some loose change under a sofa cushion, but it is not nearly enough.  I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think she is stealing money from me.
I go to the ATM and withdraw $100, and a few days later, it's all gone!
I certainly don't spend money THAT fast, so I can only conclude the old lady is pilfering from me. You'd think she would spend some of that money to buy wrinkle cream.

And money isn't the only thing I think she is stealing. Food seems to disappear at an alarming rate-especially the good stuff like ice cream, cookies and candy. She must have a real sweet tooth, but she'd better watch it, because she is really packing on the pounds. I suspect she realizes this, and to make herself feel better, she is tampering with my scale to make me think I am putting on weight too. For an old lady, she is quite childish. She likes to play nasty games, like going into my closets when I'm not home and altering my clothes so they don't fit.
And she messes with files and papers so I can't find anything. This is particularly annoying since I am extremely neat and organized.

She has found other imaginative ways to annoy me. She gets into my mail, newspapers and magazines before I do and blurs the print so I can't read it. And she has done something really sinister to the volume controls on my TV, radio and telephone. Now, all I hear are mumbles and whispers. She has done other things - like make my stairs steeper, my vacuum heavier and all the knobs and faucets harder to turn. She even made my bed higher so that getting into and out of it is a real challenge. Lately, she has been fooling with my groceries before I put them away, applying glue to the lids, making it almost impossible for me to open the jars.

She has taken the fun out of shopping for clothes. When I try something on, she stands in front of the dressing room mirror and monopolizes it.
She looks totally ridiculous in some of those outfits, plus she keeps me from seeing how great they look on me. Just when I thought she couldn't get any meaner, she proved me wrong. She came along when I went to get my picture taken for my driver's license and just as the camera shutter clicked, she jumped in front of me.
I hope she never finds out where you live.

I really do!

Heather Screws
P.R. Director
S.P.I.N.
HYPERLINK www.SPINrescue.org<http://www.spinrescue.org/

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 06:39:05 AM »

SCOTT AND GRACE
Some may call it tomfoolery...others may call it insanity...i call it a looney marriage...just when everyone thought it was safe to take a deep breath again, Scott and Grace make their return to the airwaves...

Grace: "I know it's belated because we hadn't been on the air but i think the two of us should show how much we care for Prissy hitting 60."

Scott: "Well...it's been awhile since you've invited her over for tea and cookies...i won't be leaving this time, Grace. If you want Prissy to stop by, i'm gonna stay right here where i'm at...in my own house!"

Grace: "Have it your way, Scott. I'm gonna bring her over for dinner."

Scott: "Dinner?!? You mean you're gonna fix dinner for Prissy?? When is the last time you fixed dinner for me?"

Grace: "It's been awhile...when was the last time you cooked?"

Scott: "I stopped cooking when you turned cold."

Grace: "Look, this is getting us nowhere. Prissy will be here for dinner! If you want to stay, fine...but i'm not making any promises of what we'll talk about! I don't wanna glance over at you making faces if she and i start to talk naughty."

Scott: Laughing "Prissy? Naughty?? This i'd like to see!!"

Later...Prissy makes her entrance into the Looney house...she always has this funny look when she visits...she's never quite sure what a visit with this couple will turn into...

Grace: "Oh my stars, Prissy...get yourself in here and sit down! We need to talk woman to woman. How's things in the music industry?"

Scott: "Ha ha, Grace is pretending to be stupid...pay no attention to her last statement"

Prissy: Paranoid "Um, well...the music industry, well...how's life been treating you, Grace?"

Grace: "It's been treating me awful...just awful i tell you. Early this morning i woke up and never thought to brush my hair. I walked outside to get the morning paper...as always, i get hit in the face by the paperboy throwing the paper onto the porch. "Sorry Mrs Looney" is all he says. I could ring his neck! I don't know why i seem to have bad timing with the paperboy. It looks like i'd duck my head or something...but i don't...the paperboy laughs after he says he's sorry. I'm beginning to think after all this time he's really not that sorry."

Prissy: "Oh my, Grace...well, the other day, speaking of inconsiderate...i was playing my violin for the Pope. I got through with my musical passage and one of the audience members whistled and cheered. Well, we plainly told the audience that this is a different kind of program...hold the applause until the very end. As soon as that audience member cheered, the Pope lowered his head and looked into his hands...looked out at us...got up and threw his hands in the air as if to say "what the hell???" and he walked off...several hundred people got up and walked behind him."

Scott: "Say there, Prissy...i hear you turned the big 6-0 yesterday!"

Grace: "I heard that same thing, Prissy. Is it true? I didn't know people had birthday's beyond 45 anymore? Scott's been 45 for years."

Prissy: "Yes...it's true, Grace...i turned 60 and am proud of it!"

Scott: "I made a bet with Grace that i'd get you to say something naughty."

Grace nudges Scott in the ribs...as if to say "you fool!!"

Prissy: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Scott: "I told her that you wouldn't...my being here would freeze your thoughts."

Prissy: "Well now, Scott...i don't mind if you're here or not. What do you wanna talk naughty about?"

Scottblush "Uh, i'm gonna go out for the night..."

Later...Grace brings out a cake to celebrate Prissy's birthday

Prissy: "Is that...is...that, ummm, is that a cake?"

Grace: "Why, sure...it's a birthday cake! I literally put 60 candles on this cake."

Prissy: "Awww, you shouldn't have...i mean it."

Grace: "It's no bother. Scott made some joke about how with 60 candles on the cake i might as well just serve you a pan of wax." Laughing Laughing

Prissy: "I don't know what to say! It's a wonderful gesture! I'll eat some of it later."

Grace: "Nothing doing...to show you how much of a friend i am of you...i'm gonna feed you this cake."

Prissy: "Grace...really, you shouldn't...and i mean it."

Grace: "Here you go, Prissy. A nice big piece of cake. Yum, yum....mmmmm"

Prissy thinks to herself "dear God, how am i gonna stomach this...if i eat just one piece i'm gonna throw up!"

Prissy: "Grace, really...i can feed myself but, you know, thanks for wanting to feed me." Paranoid

Grace: "That's okay, Prissy! It's the thought that counts."

Meanwhile, Scott returns from wherever he was...

Scott: "Ahhh, i see Prissy is still here. You didn't touch a piece of your cake, Prissy."

Prissy: "I'll eat some of it, later."

Scott: "Now, now Prissy...we can't have that. To show you how much we care for you, we're gonna feed you this cake. Grace, grab us some spoons. Okay Prissy...ready or not...mmmm, can't you just taste it? Open up...it's delicious...just like your mama made it."

Prissy, after having two spoonfuls of cake forced into her mouth, steps back and asks to be excused; once in the bathroom she vomits...seconds later...

Prissy: "I...i really must go! Thanks for the cake...i...i really must go..."

Prissy takes the cake and sort of stumbles out of the kitchen...she's on her knees by the time she gets to the living room door...little did she know the cake was made with 3 cups of rum...

Grace: "SCOTT!!! Prissy's passed out...go get her! We gotta get her to the emergency room!"

Later...at the hospital...

Scott: "I sure hope Prissy's alright. I don't know what could have happened."

Dr Gamut: "Since the patient has no immediate family here in the waiting room, i'll tell you both what is going on. Prissy had a case of food poisoning. We were able to pump her stomach...and she'll survive...anyone know what she last ate?"

Grace: "She ate 6 birthday cakes, is all i know...then she was eating on one i made and then that's when everything happened."

Dr Gamut: "SIX birthday cakes?? This is incredible...she doesn't look like the kind who over-indulges...are you sure?"

Scott: "Yes...we're sure. The cake she ate today was a rum cake."

Dr Gamut: "Well, now...that explains everything. You two are very lucky...Prissy survived...it's up to her if she wants to file attempted murder charges or not."

Scott and Grace: "WHAT??"

Dr Gamut: "It is illegal to serve anything alcoholic related in this county...and here the two of you nearly caused a major tragedy with your rum cake...if i weren't a doctor i'd whip the two of you all over this building. You disgust me! Get out of my sight!"

Scott: "It wasn't us who came to you, Doc! You came here to us! You get out of OUR sight!"

Later...in Prissy's room...

Prissy: "Grace...Scott...i hope the two of you aren't embarrassed by my passing out. Don't let that doctor worry you...he's a nobody! He tried to talk naughty with me and i kicked him."

Scott: "See there, Grace...i told ya she wouldn't really talk naughty!"

Grace: "Oh...go *$$&#$@ yourself, Scott!"

Scott: "You say such beautiful things, Grace! If only i had the will-power to do such a wonderful thing!"

And so ends another episode of the wacky insanity that dwells behind the looney door of Scott and Grace!

~The End~

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »

HELLO PRISSY,
GOD LOVE YA!!! I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU EMBRACE YOUR BIRTHDAY. YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL LADY!!

Huggles ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 05:11:11 AM »

Happy Birthday Prissy! I hope it was a great one! Can't wait to see you again in a few months.   Huggles

Birthday Cake!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2007, 11:43:01 AM »

blow candle heartbeat Happy Birthday Happy Belated Birthday Prissy! (My fellow Lost fan!) heartbeat blow candle
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and all your wishes and hopes for the coming year come true.  Huggles ~Kelly~
  fruit dancing party Celebration library clay towel :bath  smoochies confetti2 flower wheee Big Hug!blow candle

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx