gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:12:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 399
Total: 399

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY !!!!!!!!!  (Read 10394 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:38 PM »

Happy Birthday Prissy!

To a very special person who always lights the threads up whenever you come around.. I love seeing all your pictures and hearing about the wonderful things you do..  You are a kind and giving person and a wonderful friend.. I'm hoping we get to meet some time in the near future..

Love, Tammy Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 01:40:24 PM »

To a very SPECIAL LADY!!!!
Prissy, you are such a warm, kind friend to so many, and a pleasure to know as a Clay fan too!!!
Hope as you enter this new set of numbers in your life, you remember 1 thing 60 really is the new 40 bigsmile

Flowers for the lady of the day!!

have a happy, happy day!!!
Lots of love,
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Celebration Congratulations Birthday Cake! fruit yay dancing party

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 02:02:30 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY!

To one of the very best people I have had the privilege to meet.  I really was looking forward to seeing you again this summer.  Cry!

I hope that the opportunity comes up again that we will be able to travel to Texas.   

Knowing you has been such a pleasure. 

Please enjoy your day and I hope that you get everything that you want.

Music Happy Birthday Music Music Happy Birthday Music Music Happy Birthday Music

dancing party dancing party dancing party dancing party dancing party dancing party

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ILClaymate
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »

Happy birthday, Prissy!

I hope you had a great birthday and birthday WEEK!  Keep it going!  Looking forward to seeing you again in Knoxville in a few months. 

Love,
Angela

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »

Happy Birthday Prissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a celebration of a celebration of a 60th birthday for you this week! You sure know how to do things BIG in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy you have had a wonderful day.

You are a very thoughtful, considerate person that I am happy to know here at the Maniacs!

Clay would be happy to know you too!

Just didn't want the day to go by without telling you!!

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Lora

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 03:38:35 PM »

Happy Birthday to a very thoughtful, caring person, who does so much for everyone.    Glad you celebrated all week you deserve it. It was nice meeting you in NC and hope to meet you again....  I would love to see that pond in person some day. blow candle

love
Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »

Happy Birthday Prissy! Big Hug!

Here are bunches of colorful flowers for a bright, cheerful woman who colors all of our lives:

And I know you are sick of cake but here's one I decorated just for you:

I hope your day/week has been a lovely one filled with everything you enjoy and I pray God blesses each day of the coming year more than the one before it.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 04:22:40 PM »

Happy Birthday, Prissy!!

Hope you have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday

I enjoy our interaction on several of the threads here. We seem to have quite a few interests in common. Wink

Big Hug!
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
claydevotee
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »

Music Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Music   Dear Prissy,

I can't even come close to posting the gorgeous pictures and animations that all of these talented people have already posted...... so I just want to give you my heartfelt wishes to you for a Happy Birthday.  May your coming years be filled with joy, good health and all of the Lord's choicest blessings.

Thank you so much for your kindness, compassion and encouragement during my chemo/radiation treatments for breast cancer.  The cards, the PM's and the prayers from you brought so much light and hope into my life during that time.  You are such a tremendous asset to Claymanaics and such a blessing to all who have the privilege to call you "friend".  Although I'll  have to take a raincheck on that "Texas Welcome" you were going to give me for the Dallas and Houston concerts, I know that we will have many wonderful encounters in the future!

Happy Belated Birthday and many, many more, my musical friend.   Huggles

Love,
Thea
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 05:10:33 PM »

Hello, again!

I am really enjoying all of these birthday greetings!!

Tiffany,
Thank you so much.  You are very sweet;  I always appreciate your summaries and our talks on the LOST thread! Hug

Claymagic,
I have been really enjoying my birthday week!  I think it will just continue!   bigsmile

Tammy,
Thank you for those special words. I love that music note graphic!  I always enjoy reading about what all you are doing, and enjoy seeing pictures of your gardens and your pugs! Hug

Sharon,
Thank you and I love the graphics and the beautiful flowers.  Hug
 I agree:

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Suzy,
Thanks for the birthday greeting!  Hug

Peggy,
I hope it does work out that you can come to Texas again!!  Just let me know, and we'll head for the barbecue place and Golden Corral. Hug

Clandy/Angela,
Just love Grease Clay!!  I am looking forward to seeing you in Knoxville!! Hug

Lora,
Thanks for the birthday greetings!!  I'm looking forward to the COWBOYS going all the way this year. Fingers Crossed

Sasha,
I love that blend of Clay with all the music notes;  just beautiful.  I also hope I get to see the (finished) pond some day!!  Wink Hug

Michelle,
Wow!  Those flowers are all just gorgeous, and I can always make room for one more cake!  Laughing Hug

Deanna,
My holiday decorating, recipe sharing friend!!  Thanks for the birthday greeting.  By the way, your meat loaf recipe with the Ritz crackers I have now made three times!! Delicious!  Hug
EDIT:  How could I forget the Baby thread!!  Always love seeing pictures of Nathan!

Thea,
Thanks for those beautiful, sweet words.  And you are not late with my birthday.  Today is the actual day, but I have been celebrating for several days now, and I guess I'll just keep on.  Laughing You are a special friend and I do hope we will meet someday soon! Hug

Thanks again to everyone who has posted this afternoon and early evening.  I am off to orchestra practice and I'm wearing my new "60" t-shirt!!

Hugs to all,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 05:46:02 PM »

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY
                                                 PRISSY

YOU ARE ONE SPECIAL LADY AND YOU HAVE A WAY OF MAKING EVERYONE FEEL SPECIAL!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU WITH MUCH HAPPINESS AND A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birthday Cake!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 05:56:28 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY

I AM GLAD YOU HAVE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEKEND.I HOPE  YOU WILL BE HERE TO CELEBRATE MANY, MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS WITH US HERE AT CLAYMANIACS.

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 07:17:31 PM »

Happy Birthday Prissy and I love the t-shirts  lmao and yes 60 is the new 40 for sure  Purple Banana Purple Banana
I hope you are having a great birthday, you so deserve it.  Huggles All the best to you.

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 07:37:30 PM »

blow candle   Happy O-FFICIAL 60th Birthday Prissy!!!    blow candle

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Sorry I'm late.....I don't know WHY my job made me work so late on SUCH a special day!! Laughing I hope you are enjoying your o-ffical birthday as much as you have been enjoying your special celebrations over the past few days!!

Happy Birthday confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 Happy Birthday
dancing party dancing party dancing party 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 08:22:41 PM »

Happy Birthday Prissy! I hope your day was wonderful and full of special memories. I'll be seeing you soon!   Huggles

Birthday Cake!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 08:43:45 PM »

Happy Birthday Ms Prissy!!!

Congratulations on the Big "6-0!" 

Wishing you a fabulous and happy year to mark this milestone -
Hoping you are showered with all the blessings a sweet lady like you deserves -
Believing you will be; because what you give out is what you get back, and you certainly do give a lot!

Prissy, I still have those magazine pics you sent me!  You have been so thoughtful since our first correspondence - thanks for being such a fine person, and always looking for the fun in everything!

Love ya
Pamela

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 11:09:42 PM »

Good Evening!

Special thanks to all of you posting tonight, too.  I appreciate all of the wonderful birthday greetings and the pictures, too.

Debi,
What a wonderful person you are!  I enjoy "seeing" you in the Garden Thread and on the Baby thread, too.  I will try not to kill any more tulips next year.  Hug Aisalynn for me.  Hug

Janet,
Thank you so much.  I did have a wonderful birthday weekend.  Here's hoping you are pain free really soon!! Hug

Chrisie,
My Claynadian friend!!  Thank you and I do think 60 is the new 40!!! (But what does that make 20?)  Laughing

Cindy,
It's that "long" commute to your job that takes so much of your time!! Laughing  I have had a wonderful birthday for a few days now!!  We'll have to start calling you Cindy from Cary!! Hug

Meesa,
Thanks, and I can't wait to see you at the Clay concerts!!  Now, are you going to most of them?? Laughing  Congratulations on getting some really good seats. Hug

Pamela,
What can I say?  You are the heart and soul of Claymaniacs and the first one I was able to contact.   Thanks for always being here for all of us.  I have had a great 60th birthday.  I love that violin cake!! Hug

Also, special thanks to Sarah, Corbet, Jan, Lindsay, Carla, Boca, Mary  and everyone who posted their birthday greetings in the OCD or other threads or sent me PM's.  Hug

Some of you don't know that I have been deluged with cakes the past few days!   Two beautiful birthday cakes, wedding cake left over from a Bridal Fair, Red Velvet cake from Skip's son's birthday, a cake I bought last Tuesday for a Red Hat gathering that didn't happen.

Then, this evening when I came home from orchestra practice, a good friend of ours was at the house with a cute card, an ipod for me, and yes, a BIRTHDAY CAKE!!  I don't know how Skip kept a straight face when I saw yet another cake!!  We were kind, however, took a picture of it, and had cake and ice cream with our friend.

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Special hugs and love to everyone who posted this morning, afternoon, and tonight.  You are all very precious to me.
Have a great week!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 04:13:53 AM »

Prissy!! Happy Birthday to a very very special lady.
I was privileged to have met you and shared fun several times. The highlight of the Social was the poems you wrote and recited to us. You are so very talented and I loved them! I love reading about you and your music. I admire your love for Skip, your deep friendship with JoAnn and Jennie, your devotion and care for Carol when she most needed it!

I hope to see you again this summer as we share our great love for Clay, too! And I am SOOO happy he is coming to Texas so you can see him on your home turf.

I am a little late in sending these wishes, but please know they are heartfelt and sincere!!

Well, I couldn't resist- here is ANOTHER cake for you!! but Clay brought it, so I didnt think you would mind!!

Have a wonderful week! And hope your wishes come true throughout the year!

Love,
Muffy

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRISSY.  HOPE YOUR DAY IS FULL OF FUN.

GWENN

Congratulations Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Clay dreaming towel library clay dancing party yay smoochies fruit I love chocolate blow candle

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx