gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 301
Total: 301

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY !!!!!!!!!  (Read 10392 times)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:43 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  PRISSY,   blow candle  blow candle
I HAD THE  PLEASURE OF MEETING YOU IN 2004 & YOU ARE ONE VERY SPECIAL LADY  Huggles . YOU DO SO MANY ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR SO MANY &  YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A VERY HAPPY & MEMEORABLE DAY & YEAR.

AS YOU APPROACH THE WONDERFUL 60 DECADE MAY LOTS OF LOVE, HEALTH & HAPPINESS BE RIGHT ALONG SIDE YOU.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BRINGING YOUR WONDERFUL SPIRIT TO CLAYMANIACS.

WISHING YOU PLENTY OF THIS GUY TOO.  library clay towel Clay dreaming smoochies

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Big Hug!

ENJOY!!

LOVE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 02:39:08 AM »

Prissy,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Rumor has it that today is your birthday. shrug
You would have thought that your friends would have been celebrating it this weekend.. Laughing ROFLMAO lmao
Have a wonderful time on your special day.

Congratulations Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! blow candle

I wish Spikee and I could take you to the Golden Corral to celebrate. Big Hug!

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:21:05 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY!!!  confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 blow candle

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 03:45:54 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY

SOME FLOWERS FOR A VERY SPECIAL LADY

TO ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL LADIES THAT ONCE YOU MEET YOU KNOW SHE IS TRUE AND TRUE.  A LADY WITH ONE SPECIAL HEART AND SOUL.  I AM SO GLAD THAT I HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING YOU NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.  HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND AND NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT EVERYDAY OF GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.

HUGS
RAINEY
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 03:59:16 AM »

Happy Birthday Prissy!

Have a great day today.  Tlak with you tonight.  Maybe "Santa" better not call today. ROFLMAO  Just think, we've now celebrated 30 of your 60 birthday's together!!!!!!!!

wave Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 04:06:11 AM »

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PRISSY !!!!!!
 Purple Banana  Purple Banana  Purple Banana Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

I HAVE SO ENJOYED YOUR SPECIAL PRESCENCE ON THE OCD, & THE GARDEN THREAD!  IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE GETTING TO KNOW YOU.  YOUR ONE OF THE SWEETEST FRIENDS THROUGH CLAYMANIACS ANYONE WOULD WANT TO KNOW.
WISHING YOU A SPECIAL DAY AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE.  TODAY AND EVERDAY! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 04:47:33 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PRISSY!!!

OK, Miss Prissy, there is only ONE person I would attempt a poem for, and it is YOU!!!

So...here's to you...

I wish a Happy Birthday
To Miss Prissy, our friend
Who writes a birthday poem
For women or for men.

Today is her birthday
As she turns the BIG 6-0
She's been celebrating all weekend
I say - WAY TO GO!!!

She brightens up the world
With the violin she plays.
She brightens up OUR world
When she posts here every day.

One thing we know for sure
She's a Clay fan through and through.
She travels and Claytreks
To many venues.

But the thing about Prissy
That sets her miles apart
If you don't already know it,
Is the size of her heart.

Prissy's heart is even bigger
Than the Dallas Cowboy's field.
She's always doing something
For someone else, I feel.

So, here's to you, Prissy,
On your very special day.
May all good things come to you
Today and every day.

Happy happy birthday, my friend.
Love and best wishes, always.   Big Hug!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 04:48:18 AM »

HEYYYYYYYYYYY PRISSY!!!!! wave

blow candle HAPPY BIRTHDAY blow candle

Girl,I don't know where to start...you have helped me through out the years and this year thanks sooooooo much for letting me know about Clay coming to OK! I hope you get to come so that way we can meet! I hope today goes wonderful and you get what you wished for!!!

LOVE YOU PRISSY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss!

Love you lots,
Kat Huggles Big Hug! Kiss!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 04:50:36 AM »

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 04:54:14 AM »

PRISSY  to you!!!! I wanted to start your Birthday thread for you today and heavens sake even sat down and wrote a whole page about how wonderful you were and I guess I was to late.  I am sure you have so many people that love you that everyone would find it an honor to start your birthday thread for you!

PRISSY, IT HAS BEEN MY PLEASURE TO HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW SUCH A WARM AND WONDERFUL PERSON AS YOU.  YOU ARE SO MUSICALLY TALENTED, YOU AND SKIP ARE THE MOST GIVING AND KIND PEOPLE I HAVE EVER KNOWN.  YOU HAVE GIVEN EVERYONE NEAR YOU SO MUCH JOY AND COMFORT BY YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS.  YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION AND I AM SO GLAD THAT BECAUSE OF CLAY OUR PATHS HAVE CROSSED. 

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOU HAVE DONE I COULD MAKE A LIST OF AND IT WOULD GO ON AND ON.  FROM YOUR CARING AND TAKING CARE OF CAROL'S NEEDS WHEN SHE WAS GOING THRU THIS HORRIBLE ILLNESS, TO THE HORRIBLE PHONE CALL TO JJ ON MY BEHALF (I'M STILL SORRY ABOUT THAT}, TO TRAVELING MILES TO SEE JJ IN THE HOSPITAL, FOR THE WONDERFUL APRON AND BOOKS YOU HAVE BOUGHT ME AND I AM SURE EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN TOUCHED BY YOUR KINDNESS.  SEE I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL YOU TRULY ARE BUT ABOVE ALL FOR ALL THOSE WONDERFUL PHONE CALLS MAKING ME A PART OF YOUR TRIPS TO SEE CLAY AND PART OF YOUR VACATIONS.  I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!

SO HAVE A HAPPY DAY AND KEEP SPREADING THE LOVE! 

Happy Birthday                Happy Birthday

Big Hug!  Shirley

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 05:40:56 AM »

Happy Birthday Prissy - If anyone deserves great birthday wishes, it is you. You've always been so kind and loving to everyone. I always loved reading your beautiful poems and someday, I'll get to hear you play that violin.

So  happy birthday again to a very special lady - Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 06:33:06 AM »

WELL MISS PRISSY I AM ASSUMING I HAVE THE RIGHT DAY.SO MUCH FUN TO CELEBRATE FOR A WEEK ISN'T IT MY KIDS USED TO DO THIS. ANYWAY HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS, AND JOY AND THAT YOU CONTINUE CLAY'S JOURNEY WITH US  ,YOU ARE TRULY A SPECIAL PERSON. blow candle blow candle Birthday Cake!

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 06:40:28 AM »

Happy birthday Prissy!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day.  See you this summer.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 06:44:10 AM »

Happy Birthday to my Texas Neighbor!  Do you have one more day of partying in you?  Laughing You are one of the extra bonuses of being a Clay fan - I am so happy that we have gotten the opportunity to meet a couple of times, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again in Houston!  Purple Banana Have a wonderful day with Skip and with this guy:

I found this Blog last night about "Age" and The Clay Fan - Hope you enjoy reading it!  Huggles

CONCLAYVE

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 06:49:01 AM »

Happy birthday Prissy. I hope you have a great day. You are such a wonderful person and a presence on this site. You are caring, kind and supportive. I love how you share your life and your gifts will us all. I have enjoyed meeting you in the past and look forward to seeing you in Houston.  Huggles

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 07:46:32 AM »

Happy Birthday, Prissy!  What could be better than Clay smiling, looking into your eyes and singing Happy Birthday
to you today!!

May the beautiful music you play and bring into other lives be brought back to you a hundred times over!
You bring so much joy to the OCD.  You never forget anyone with your love and encouraging words.  The OCD would never be the same without you.  You are truly family!
May you have a wonderful birthday with good health and happiness today and always. 

Don't forget, we share the same nurse's outfit too.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 08:25:02 AM »

PRISSY, HAVE A BLESSED AND BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY!

I KNOW YOU'RE ALL CAKED OUT BUT HERE'S ANOTHER ONE,

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday 

Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration

confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 dancing party dancing party

LOVE,
LOLITA

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 09:34:13 AM »

Hello!

I just had to check in to tell you all how much I am enjoying my birthday thread and all of the wonderful sentiments and Clay pictures from you sweet people!!

The OCD knows that I have actually been celebrating for several days now!!  The "BIG 60"  has been lots of fun and, I have had so much cake, I'm going to have to freeze some of it!!

Lots of beautiful cards and "60" cards, too.  And not one card duplicated!!  I didn't know there was such a variety of "60" cards. bigsmile

ANGELA,
Thank you for starting the birthday thread.  You are indeed an "ANGEL" on this site. Hug

Happy,
I would love to go to the Golden Corral with you and Spikee!!  Thanks for the special greetings. Hug

AC,
I love the "60" graphic and the violin.  And I especially thank you for the "Snagglepupss" skit and pictures in the OCD!! Hug

Lorraine,
You are the special one.  I'm looking forward to us meeting up again. Hug  Hey!  I don't remember Clay jumping out of any of my cakes!! Laughing

JoAnn,
No, Santa Claus will not call your classroom today, but he may be calling if we go for Tulsa tickets!  Here's to another 30 years!! bigsmile

Charlene,
It has been a pleasure getting to know you, too, on the OCD and the Garden Thread.  Hug

Woody,
I am so impressed with the poem!!  You are very talented and I just love it!!!  Clapping I am ready to do some Clay trekking, all right!!  Can't get enough of "Texas Clay." Wink

Kat,
Hey, girl!!  Thanks for the b'day wishes! I know you're excited about Clay coming to Tulsa and  looking forward to getting that Yellow VW!! bigsmile

Dudley, Hug

Pepe/Shirley,
Wow!  What a lovely post!  You have me blushing!  blush  You are very special, too, and a great friend!! Hug

Evelyn,
Thank you for the sweet post!  I still remember how good your cookies are!  We will meet at a concert someday! Hug

Glory,
Yes, this is the "official" birthday today!! Laughing  You are always a delight!! Hug

Debbie,
Thank you and I hope we will be at some of the same concert(s). Hug

Frankie,
I have enjoyed knowing you so much, here on the site and in person, too.  JoAnn, Jennie, and I are going to show up some day in Many and surprise you!!  Actually, we'll let you know in advance.  Thanks for all you do!! Hug (Looking forward to Houston..)
I enjoyed the CONCLAVE and, I can identify with her!!! 

Krista,
Another Texas buddy!!  I look forward to seeing you in Houston.  Hug

Linda,
Thanks for those beautiful thoughts!!  You are very special, too.  And, yep'!  Here's my nurse's outfit!! Laughing

Lolita,
You are my newest Claymaniac friend, and I have really enjoyed your posts and getting to know you!  Hug

Hugs to all and thanks so much to all of you posting birthday greetings this morning!
Prissy

wheee wheee wheee

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 10:17:48 AM »

Happy Birthday Prissy!!! Hope you have a great day. Still look beautiful at 60.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
claymagic
Clayamateur

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »

Happy Birthday, Prissy! 

Aren't birthday weeks fun?!  Glad you are having a great time celebrating.  Wishing you a wonderful year ahead and a fun summer with Clay!

"Be yourself... stay in your own lane."
~Everything is better with whipped cream~
"Clay Aiken: character and integrity personified" ~ Lara Spencer
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx