gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:01:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 364
Total: 364

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK April 28 & 29  (Read 5904 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 02:14:17 AM »

Thanks for the news everyone...

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 04:07:00 AM »

Good Sunday morning everyone.  Will check in later for any new updates this weekend.

Hugs
Rainey
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 07:12:25 AM »

BEAUTIFUL NEW MONTAGE BY OUR OWN PHILLY:

HOME

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 07:36:59 AM »

http://p071.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=89718.topic

FROM SOMEONE'S CELL PHONE FOUND AT THE CH VIA CB.  CLAY AT LA GUIARDIA.  MUST BE RECENT JUDGING BY THE HAIR.  AND IT LOOKS LIKE JAMIE WITH HIM.  AND RALEIGH, OF COURSE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 07:42:01 AM »

Tall, dark and handsome, he sings even more seductively than Clay Aiken and has a better sense of humor than Simon Cowell. Best of all, he'll concertize in Rochester for two years while pursuing a master's degree in vocal performance at the Eastman School of Music.

"I thought Classical Idol would be a great opportunity for competition experience," says Bawden, a native of Springfield, Ill. "And I wanted to be introduced to the Rochester Oratorio Society, since I intend to do oratorio singing as a career."

DEMOCRATIC CHRONICLE

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 07:46:58 AM »

OLDIE BUT GOODIE- PICS OF CLAY!! <sigh>

Photographs from America's Promise to Our
Youth Gala, June 16, 2004, Washington D.C.

Copyright © 2004 World Future Society. Photographs by Cynthia G. Wagner.
For higher-resolution images, click on thumbnail then right-click and save image to  your computer.

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) presents a scholarship from The Bubel/Aiken Foundation to Shaquieta Boyd, 18, of the Bronx. The scholarship was given to seven young people during the America's Promise to Our Youth gala to honor congressional leaders for their youth initiatives.

WORLD FUTURE SOCIETY

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 08:03:38 AM »

REALLY FUNNY JIMMY KIMMEL/CLAY SPOOF

Well, after seeing Jimmy Kimmel rip the paparazzi and Gawker Stalker's Emily Gould a new one a while back (and wasn't that great? -- who knew he had it in him?), I wondered what might happen if he was invited back to guest-host Larry King Live again, on another topic. I'm not saying I think it should unfold this way, necessarily, but it would certainly be interesting! (cue dream sequence music)

CONCLAYVE

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 08:19:29 AM »

LAST CHECK-IN BEFORE THE FAMILY GETS HERE.

WILL CHECK BACK LATER THIS EVENING.

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 08:28:16 AM »

Q. You're entitled to your opinion, but Melinda Doolittle will have to go past Blake Lewis to win American Idol. He is the only viable recording artist among the top 10. Winning Idol doesn't necessarily translate into recording success. Just ask Fantasia, Ruben and Taylor. -- H.B., e-mail

A. And not winning doesn't mean you can't have recording success. Ask Clay, Chris and Jennifer. I'll bet you weren't feeling so good about Blake when he wound up in the bottom three with Sanjaya and LaKisha, although I agree he has the most charisma in this bunch and probably will have a recording career.

SOUTHFLORIDA.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 08:31:43 AM »

THIS IS AN OBITUARY, BUT OH, SO SWEETLY WRITTEN-IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES THAT HER FAMILY MADE NOTE OF THIS

Mildred, 75, was born on November 19, 1931, to Hobart and Minnie Cromwell in Wheeling, W.Va.

As a member of Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church; Port Orange Seniors, and Elkheart, Millie enjoyed shopping, playing cards, and recording movies and TV shows. She was a huge fan of Clay Aiken of American Idol, but her greatest passion was her family.

In lieu of flowers, Millie requested that donations be made in her honor to: Hospice of Volusia/Flagler, 3800 Woodbriar Trail, Port Orange, FL 32129 www. hovf.org , or U.S. Fund for UNICEF in Clay Aiken’s name https://www. unicefusa.org/, or to Make-a-Wish Foundation of America http://www.wish.org/. Condolences may be shared with the family at www. lohmanfuneralhomes.com.

THE INTELLIGENCER

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »

Are you new to the Fandom? Has it been a while since you've been to a Clay Aiken concert? If so, this is the blog for YOU. I am a seasoned and experienced, as well as "successful" ticket purchaser for Clay Aiken concerts, and I'm more than happy to share my expertise and experiences with you, Dear Reader. And by "successful" I mean "morally bankrupt," but that's another instructional blog for another day.

Anyway, before this train of thought becomes derailed by new clack of handsome Clay, let's get to the meat of this blog, shall we? I said "meat." Bwah.

THIS IS JEMOCK!!CLICK ON THE BOTTOM FOR THE DIRECTIONS- THEY ARE HYSTERICAL!!!

EXCUSE ME

paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 02:49:59 PM »

Pictures of Faye and Clay at the Dancing Like The Stars event
page 4 &5

http://p071.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=89580.topic&start=81&stop=100
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 05:28:23 PM »

WOW THANKS FOR THE PICTURES OF CLAY AND FAYE.  FAYE IS LOOKING PRETTY HOT THERE.  I WONDER IF CLAY LIKES SEEING HIS MOM DRESSED UP LIKE THAT.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx