gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:08:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: August 12 - Tennessee Theatre Knoxville TN - SOLD OUT!!  (Read 24800 times)
ClayFan84
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2007, 04:10:06 PM »

I was just able to upgrade my seat and have ONE ticket available in orchestra CENTER row O. I am asking what I paid $62. I am able to meet you at the venue OR I can express mail the ticket to you for an additional $20.

PM me or email at aikendreams41504@bellsouth.net if interested ;)
claydevotee
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »

I don't think Thea and Phil are going to this concert any longer.

You're right, FRANKIE.  Not this year but hopefully next?   After our 12-day Mediterranean cruise in May/June  and then my recent Claytrekking to Michigan and California, Phil and I decided we're "all travelled out" at least for a while. 

I'm sad that I won't get to meet you and Lewis this time, as well as well as PRISSY, SKIP and JENNY.  Of course, I am also disappointed to not be able to meet up again with so many of the others, but I wish you all a fabulous time!!! 

I can promise you that you won't be disappointed!   Purple Banana

Thea
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2007, 06:32:59 AM »

PAMELA AND EVERYONE- WE WILL COLLECT THE MONEY AT THE RESTAURANT, BEFORE WE ORDER. I THINK THAT WILL BE THE EASIEST.

SOOOOOOOON!! (OUR SOON)

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2007, 08:07:01 AM »

Thea - I aw His Clayness in Houston, and I know we won't be disappointed at all (I wouldn't be disappointed is he just stood there - he doesn't have to go to the toruble of singing for me!  Laughing )

Marilyn/Clandy - Glory needs to be added to the list on Page 1 - she is coming to Knoxville!  Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2007, 10:08:55 AM »

I don't think Thea and Phil are going to this concert any longer.

You're right, FRANKIE.  Not this year but hopefully next?   After our 12-day Mediterranean cruise in May/June  and then my recent Claytrekking to Michigan and California, Phil and I decided we're "all travelled out" at least for a while. 

I'm sad that I won't get to meet you and Lewis this time, as well as well as PRISSY, SKIP and JENNY.  Of course, I am also disappointed to not be able to meet up again with so many of the others, but I wish you all a fabulous time!!! 

I can promise you that you won't be disappointed!   Purple Banana

Thea

WE WILL DEFINITELY MISS YOU, THEA!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2007, 05:50:10 PM »

Thanks so much, MARILYN.  Huggles Have a great time out in NC and TN.   I have a feeling that these 3 will be  amazing concerts!!!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2007, 05:19:40 AM »

Hello from Knoxville!

What a fantastic concert!  Clay was really  on last night and in fine voice!  I saw the first two concerts, Frisco and Houston, and you could  tell how much he has evolved.  This was the best ever.  I laughed so much.  He is just the funniest guy.  What a combination:  Drop dead gorgeous;  beautiful voice and wit that won't quit!

The preparty planned by Marilyn and Meesa was so much fun.  All the Claymaniacs listed at the top of this thread (Knoxville concert thread) were there with the exception of Lainey and Loopy.  And I did see Lainey at the concert.  It was such a pleasure to get to visit with everyone;  some I had never met in person: the delightful Wisconson Barb, Grammof6 Barbara, Invisible Touch, Molly, and Pamela's sweet mom!!  The food was great and so much of it.  And we all won a prize and had gifts from different ones, too.

Frankie's hubby and my hubby, Skip, enjoyed meeting and visiting.

We did stand in line after the concert, and Skip had our van parked near the line, so he brought water and sodas to JoAnn, Jennie, and me while we waited in the heat for Clay.  In a while; not too long, Clay came out with Jerome and several security guys.  They walked Clay down to the opposite end of the line which was more than a block long, and then quickly, Clay walked the line touching everyone's hand.

Several of us are staying at the Holiday Inn, and we all congregated in Frankie's room and visited till about 2 am.

Perfect Clay Day and Evening!

Hugs,
Prissy

PS:  We heard at the venue while waiting for the doors to open that one lady at the previous night's concert in Ashville had a meet and greet but fell and broke her arm and missed it.  Someone came out the venue door and called out her name.   She got to have her M&G after all with Clay in Knoxville.  Later on, I saw her in the ladies room and she showed me her cast where Clay had signed it Clay Aiken.  She also said he signed her item of memorabilia with, "Use your voice; not your right arm." Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx