gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:28:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 447
Total: 447

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: August 12 - Tennessee Theatre Knoxville TN - SOLD OUT!!  (Read 24802 times)
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 01:16:20 PM »

Our group will be staying on the West side of Knoxville.  We are catching a plane the next day in Nashville, and we don't want to get stuck in Monday morning traffic by staying downtown.  We don't really care much about proximity to the venue - we usually drive somewhere to eat afterwards, anyway. 

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »

Meesa ~ can you get both discounts or just one?  Our group is myself, Heather and Debbie.

Sarah ~ hopefully we can all meet up before or afterwards somewhere.  Was it cheaper flying out of Nashville?  How far is Nashville from Knoxville? 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

Meesa ~ can you get both discounts or just one?  Our group is myself, Heather and Debbie.

I think just one. But I can probably get 2 rooms discounted if they're booked under my name.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 08:49:22 PM »

Sarah ~ hopefully we can all meet up before or afterwards somewhere.  Was it cheaper flying out of Nashville?  How far is Nashville from Knoxville? 

Nashville is about 3 hours from Knoxville, so definitely shorter than driving 6 hours back to Raleigh!  We already had our plane tickets to/from Raleigh, but luckily the airline had to make a schedule change to our flights - so we can change them without a fee.  And it actually is a tiny bit cheaper to fly out of Nashville, so we won't have to pay anything more for our plane tickets than the good rate we already had to/from Raleigh!  Are you guys planning on driving back to Raleigh?  Do you have your plane tickets yet?  What day do you plan on leaving?  Man, I'm just full of questions!

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »

I just talked to Marilyn about flying out of Nashville instead of Raleigh. It might work out better for me too.

You can ride with us if you'd like, Ang.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »

Folks, Sarah is right.  Trust me, you do NOT want to drive back to Raleigh if you don't have to.  Especially if your flight is Monday!  It's interstate the whole way, but it's a long way.

ILClaymate
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 09:22:53 PM »

Meesa ~ I have AAA also and so does Debbie so we can use that discount.  Is the Crown Plaza ok with you? 

Sarah ~ I have booked my flight.  I'm flying into Raleigh on the 9th and flying back out of Knoxville on the 13th.  Thats good that you got yours switched w/o a fee.  I wish I could have!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 09:29:03 PM »

Ang - I checked on me flying out of Knoxville and it was $300 more.  Paranoid It's Nashville for me. I'm booking my flight into Raleigh now. Marilyn can check into it for us (the Crowne Plaza). It will be kind of expensive for just the 2 of us, but maybe we can see if someone else wants to stay with us.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

Meesa ~ do you know where Prissy and Joann are staying?
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 09:35:32 PM »

Meesa ~ do you know where Prissy and Joann are staying?

Nope.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 06:07:04 AM »

Hello!

We have not made any hotel plans yet.  Right now, we have four tickets to the concert and it looks like Jennie, JoAnn's mom and Skip, my hubby, will be going with us.

We will probably make a short vacation of this trip, making a couple of stops along the way so it doesn't matter if we stay near the venue or not.  If you all get together at a restaurant for dinner before the concert, keep us informed so we can join you.

In Houston at the Hyatt, we got a special "Clay" rate and there was a special rate at the Crowne Plaza in Grand Prairie for the Nokia Concert (now cancelled)  So, if you hear of a special rate for Clay fans somewhere, please let us know.

It looks like a big group of Claymaniacs heading to Knoxville!! Clapping

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ILClaymate
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »

I found another hotel possiblity that is cheaper and just 12 minutes from the venue. 

HOLIDAY INN - PAPERMILL

What do you think of this one??
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 09:34:39 AM »

I found another hotel possiblity that is cheaper and just 12 minutes from the venue. 

HOLIDAY INN - PAPERMILL

What do you think of this one??

THIS IS TAKING ME TO PRICELINE.COM

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »

Oops...guess that link isn't working anymore.  Try this one?

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/tyswe?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/hi/1/en/availsearch&ias=y
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 06:49:09 AM »

I have some friends with extra tickets I'm trying to help them sell.

ORCHESTRA RIGHT
Row P
Seats 24 & 26
$119 for both includes all handling charges etc.

ORCHESTRA LEFT
Row M
Seats 19 & 21   
$119.00 for both includes all handling charges etc.

PM me if you are interested!

claydevotee
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 09:19:09 AM »

Phil and I are thinking of driving down to Knoxville for the concert. I was shocked after my mentioning that Clay would be singing in Knoxville that he said "Why don't we just drive down there?"!    He has lots of "kinfolk" in Memphis & Chattanooga, plus he used to work in Memphis before we met  We'll probably be buying tickets on the fly, but I guess we'd better start looking for accomodations now.  Of course, whether or not we end up going depends upon how worn out we'll be from all the travelling we'll be doing earlier this summer. 

In the meantime, we'd appreciate being tentatively included in any Claymanaic pre-party plans!  Thanks!

Thea
ILClaymate
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 09:32:45 AM »

That's great, Thea!  Looking forward to seeing both you and Phil again.  I hope it works out for you to come.  Mr. Clandy won't be with me this time though...sorry Phil!  He only does Christmas.  Laughing  I'll add you to the list.
claydevotee
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 09:43:25 AM »

That's great, Thea!  Looking forward to seeing both you and Phil again.  I hope it works out for you to come.  Mr. Clandy won't be with me this time though...sorry Phil!  He only does Christmas.    I'll add you to the list.

Thanks for the welcome, Clandy.  Huggles  We're looking forward to seeing you and the others, as well!   Maybe this Christmas during the pre-party the guys can sneak over to the Daly Plaza in Chicago to view a Cubs World Series trophy   Fingers Crossed  Wink  (although you know we're White Sox fans!)   I was shocked when Phil said he'd like to go see Clay, but I think that the location had a lot to do wtih it.  Anyway... for whatever reason, I'm happy to be going there! 

BTW, we booked a room at the Knoxville Hilton using our old fart   AARP rate.  And for $10.00 extra, you get a free breakfast.    Phil's always happy to get a big breakfast since I never cook breakfast for him at home!  Paranoid  Laughing 
claydevotee
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »

Clandy, please add Phil's name to the pre-party list, as well!.  Thanks.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 06:16:25 PM »

I have an extra ticket :

Row K Orchestra Left Seat 45

If anyone would like this ticket, please pm me. I'm just asking for cost which is $62.

Still available! This is the 10th row.

SOLD

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx