gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:08:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 312
Total: 312

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants - Mansion 98 (Rated R)  (Read 183614 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1860 on: May 23, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »

I have a funny feeling Clay would'nt look quite that buff.  Of course, I'd take him au naturale, no matter what!!   bigsmile  Has he ever mentioned that he exercises?  I know he recently lost some of the extra weight he had put on, but I never hear about him "working out" or "going to the gym".

Debbie

I THINK HE MAY HAVE A TRAINNER NOW...
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1861 on: May 23, 2007, 09:31:52 AM »

PRESENT FOR FRANNIE

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1862 on: May 23, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »

Morning, y'all!   lotsa coffee

You guys are crackin' me up.  And just for the record - Philly, I'm with you on the hair.  MAJOR MOE!!! 

It begs the question: WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY?????  :shocked

lmao

I mean, it's only hair and he's always HOT because he's Clay, but ... bleeeeeeh.  He looks like Granny Aiken has been at him with the big cookie bowl and the sheep sheers!   ROFLMAO

And now I'm going to go borrow the Boulder to hide under, because I probably made someone wanna kill me...   chair

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1863 on: May 23, 2007, 09:39:08 AM »

Morning, y'all!   lotsa coffee

You guys are crackin' me up.  And just for the record - Philly, I'm with you on the hair.  MAJOR MOE!!! 

It begs the question: WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY?????  :shocked

lmao

I mean, it's only hair and he's always HOT because he's Clay, but ... bleeeeeeh.  He looks like Granny Aiken has been at him with the big cookie bowl and the sheep sheers!   ROFLMAO

And now I'm going to go borrow the Boulder to hide under, because I probably made someone wanna kill me...   chair

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE, EVERYONE CAN SAY HOW THEY FEEL, AND NO TOMATOES ARE THROWN... Huggles

HERE, LOOK AT THIS OLDIE I FOUND IN MY PHOTOBUCKET...

THAT SHOULD WAKE YOU UP!

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1864 on: May 23, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »

Lucky girls!  Not that I'm jealous... 

I got this one from Kat.  The photoshopped pics do nothing for me cuz it's not him, but this one's kinda cute, and ...

Cry! Cry!

I MISS THE HAIR!!!

I don't know who's body that is, but doesn't that belt just scream UNDO ME!!!!!!?

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1865 on: May 23, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »

I want to go to the "Kingdom of "Do Me" bigsmile

big fan  big fan  big fan

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1866 on: May 23, 2007, 10:14:34 AM »

LOL  Sounds like fun!  I know that place.  I used to go there often.  I believe the kingdom moto is, "The party's in my pants, and everybody's cummin'!"   fruit

Paranoid  Did I say that out loud?

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1867 on: May 23, 2007, 10:28:30 AM »

Shout to the rooftops babe!! Laughing

Betcha there be a happening party in those um...... blush
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #1868 on: May 23, 2007, 10:51:31 AM »

Lacy C!!!!!!  Yes, you said that out loud!!!!!!!!!!    lmao

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #1869 on: May 23, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »

I've never heard that "party" saying before .... but I LIKE IT!!!   Sure sounds like one heck of a party.  Well, maybe it would be best to be a "private" party .... like just Clay and me (even though I'm old enough to be his mother and I am married, buy HEY!! ... we're allowed our fantasies, aren't we.   blush.  Oh, who am I kidding.  I'm not even close to blushing!!)   bigsmile  Have a wonderful evening everyone.

Debbie
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1870 on: May 23, 2007, 10:58:24 AM »

You know Debbie, your post # ended in 69...Just a thought....

Hello luscious lips!! Thud!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1871 on: May 23, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »

How about these lips?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1872 on: May 23, 2007, 11:22:59 AM »

Very Kissable!! hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic

I'm hippnotized!!!! hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic

big fan
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1873 on: May 23, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »

Yeah, there were good times.   ROFLMAO

I'm sitting at the SLOW computer with the printer working on Chayse's science project.  And he's not even here.

What's wrong with this picture?

The schools are nuts now, these poor kids just can't keep up with everything and have a life at all.  I had to pull both of my kids out of karate for this month because their schedules were just too full.  It's ridiculous.

Kandise has this year's cheer squad practice from 0600-0800 (when school starts) every morning, and next year's squad practice EVERY night from 6:30-8:30.  I'm thinking, the kid has two college courses and an honors class.  When is she supposed to do her homework?  Let alone anything like spend time with her brother, do her chores, find the floor in her bedroom...   

And she was always my helper, which I paid her well for.  But now I have no one.  It's been hard for me.

All I can do is support her so I try to do little things to make her day easier, but it's hard having my helper gone.  Guess it's time to let go a bit.  She turns 17 in August and will be a senior next year.  Where did all the time go?  I'm not ready.

Except when she gets mouthy and bitchy and acts like the evil teen she is.  Then I think, Oh yeah, I am so ready.   ROFLMAO

Look how big they are!   

And my little grand-nephew, the youngest one - Sawyer, turned one year old this past weekend.  And Auntie actually made it to the party!!!   blow candle   Lookie how big my Beau Beau is getting!

And here's the birthday baby after his cake!   lmao  With is his wonderful mommy, my niece Krista.  Isn't she beautiful?  She's named after me, ya know.   bigsmile

Okay, I'll stop with the kiddie pics - until my new grand-niece is born in July.   ROFLMAO  But everytime I take pictures I can't wait to show y'all.   So thanks for letting me be obnoxious.  That's love - seriously.   bigsmile

So Philly, how many concerts are you going to this year?  Is the fan club doing meet & greets?  If so, I have my fingers crossed for ya.  I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!   Fingers Crossed

As per usual, I won't be seeing Clay - however I do get to see my Timmy again!  They're coming back to Salt Lake City with the Soul2Soul tour again, only it has a different song list.  I got tickets for my mom and my sisters, just us girls.  And Kandise is babysitting.   bigsmile  We're in section eye strain, row nose bleed - but who cares?!?!?  They have jumbotrons, and it's Timmy!!!!

Faith's okay too.   Laughing

Okay, she freakin' amazing, but whatever. 

wave Krista and Debbie!!  How have you both been?   Big Hug!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1874 on: May 23, 2007, 11:28:47 AM »

How about these lips?

Kissable indeed!

Oh, how I miss the hair!!!
    Cry!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1875 on: May 23, 2007, 11:37:19 AM »

I'm going to only one concert so far this year, and there's no indication of any meet & greets for this tour...

Now about the hair, It could well be in the skit to make the hair look terrible for a good laugh...Right? Huggles

I'm sure, his sexyness will have hot sexy beasty hair by the time the tour comes around....
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1876 on: May 23, 2007, 12:08:53 PM »

Kris, I'm fine. How are you? That's exciting that you will be seeing Tim again. I'm going to the DWTS tour, Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson, in addition to Clay. I'm excited about the summer. 

Philly, I'm not sure if the hair looked that way on purpose or not. I think it was just a bad hair day.  Laughing But let's hope he looks good on the tour. I'm ready.  waiting for tour

And I hope he's in LA right now working on the new CD.  bigsmile

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1877 on: May 23, 2007, 12:13:25 PM »

In honor of DWTS (I don't have the .gif here)

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1878 on: May 23, 2007, 12:16:37 PM »

I WONDER...

DO YOU THINK CLAY WOULD EVER DO THAT SHOW?

TO DANCE? Don't Know
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1879 on: May 23, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »

I SO WANT TO HAVE A LOVE AFFAIR WITH HIS TONGUE...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx