gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 06:27:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 116 - HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!  (Read 172630 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1980 on: May 06, 2007, 07:03:22 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1981 on: May 06, 2007, 07:08:25 AM »

WOODY, just answered your pm hope you get it!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1982 on: May 06, 2007, 07:14:09 AM »

Frankie - As you can see - all the Claymaniacs are mourning along with you. We are here for you, so please call on any of us when you need to talk or say a silent prayer together. We are all feeling your loss and we are your friends who will always be here for you.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1983 on: May 06, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »

Such beautiul poems, thoughts , and feelings everyone..... Cry!  Frankie Im sure you and Lewis are feeling all the love, thoughts and prayers.

Sasha Big Hug!

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1984 on: May 06, 2007, 07:47:22 AM »

The Houston Symphony has most kindly donated two tickets to the Clay Aiken show coming up later this summer for our Clay Aiken art contest. Two orchestra seats. (Send them some love!) The two tickets will be donated to the Make a Wish Foundation allowing a child and family member to see Clay's kick-off show here in Houston in June. (The Make a Wish Foundation is not associated in any way with this contest, we're just giving them the prize.) We're also putting together a goodie bag for the child. A local rap promoter has also donated a gift certificate to a local restaurant, for example. We'll find a t-shirt and maybe even a Clay CD or two to throw in there, too.

So, sorry the winning artist won't really receive anything except bragging rights. And the knowledge that a child got to see Clay.

You'll see the entries below. You can vote in the comments section, just identify the artwork by number. If you would like to enter the contest, send in JPEGs of your art to: Olivia.Alvarez@HoustonPress.com. Please send photos only, not the art itself. The contest will run until the end of May. Good luck.

Here are the entries we have so far.

THERE ARE SOME VERY BEAUTIFUL DRAWINGS, ETC OF CLAY- AND YOU CAN VOTE!!

HOUSTON PRESS

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #1985 on: May 06, 2007, 07:50:44 AM »

Dear Frankie,

Just a note to let you know I am thinking of you as you endure the loss of your beloved little Scooter.  Having lost 2 dogs over the past few years I can honestly say I feel your emptiness and heartbreak.  Pets are such a blessing from Above;  they fill our lives with laughter, tenderness, companionship and have a way of getting us through difficult times. 

I have no doubt in my heart that Scooter and Peanut are frolicking happily in the special meadows our good Lord has created especially for all of His creatures, both great and small.  I hope that my late schnauzer Chester is minding his manners and welcoming Scooter instead of protecting his "turf" as he always did here on earth!  Wink  And I know that my dear late lhasapoo Kukla, a.k.a. "The Little Princess" has rolled out the red carpet especially for these two little Claymaniac canines.

May your hearts be filled with acceptance, love and gratitude for the wonderful times you, Scooter and Peanut shared here on this earth.  And may you also be blessed for all of the TLC you gave to both of them throughout their lives.

Love,
Thea
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1986 on: May 06, 2007, 09:29:17 AM »

wave

Just popping in to let you know that we are O.K. - I have  messages to answer, and several pages to go back and read. We have just finished Scooter's grave - went to Walmart to get the same border and paving stones as Peanut's. I am making Lewis take a shower, am going to feed him lunch, and then he is going to bed - he looks like he could drop any minute. Then I will come back and catch up. Thank you for the messages, thoughts, and prayers. At least she doesn't have to go through all of the shots and other things that she had to endure every week. She was such a good girl - never complained once about all of that.  I hope you are all having a good Sunday - and I love you all very much. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1987 on: May 06, 2007, 10:28:32 AM »

Your sentiments are all so beautiful....I am  Cry! Cry! Cry! once again.

And now that Frankie has posted, I am going to close up Session 116.

Please move to Session 17. I look forward to seeing all of you over there.   
I love each and every one of you.
Woodstock X116

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx