gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:17:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 447
Total: 447

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 116 - HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!  (Read 173090 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1920 on: May 05, 2007, 05:16:44 PM »

wave I haven't read anything at all today.

Just a quick post to let all of you know that we think Scooter is dying. We've been to the Vet, but nothing is helping - I guess her body is just worn out from all of the years of fighting her diabetes. The hardest thing is, Peanut died exactly three months ago today. We decided to bring Scooter home -  Lewis could not have her put down. I have just carried her outside, and she seemed to enjoy hearing the birds and feeling the wind blow - she is too weak to walk on her own. Anyway, I will be gone for however long it takes.

Frankie, I am so very sorry about Scooter. I know how hard it is to lose one of your family like this. My warmest thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Huggles Huggles Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1921 on: May 05, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »

Muffy- What concerts are you going to this summer?
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1922 on: May 05, 2007, 05:18:48 PM »

Hey Sara!! Nice to see you!
Texas, North Carolina, Florida and Philadelphia.
Are you going to any concerts?

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1923 on: May 05, 2007, 05:20:42 PM »

MEESA STAY SAFE WE ARE THINKING OF YOU TONIGHT , Huggles Huggles

HI SARA HOW ARE YOU SWEETIE, BETTER I HOPE Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1924 on: May 05, 2007, 05:31:48 PM »

FrankieHuggles Losing a pet is never easy. I'm thinking about you.

This is quick because another storm is moving in. I'll post when I can.

Love you all! 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1925 on: May 05, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »

FrankieHuggles Losing a pet is never easy. I'm thinking about you.

This is quick because another storm is moving in. I'll post when I can.

Love you all! 

MEESA- PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1926 on: May 05, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »

Muffy- I am only going to 1 concert and that is the Philly one.

Glory- No I am not better.

Messa- Please be careful with the storm and I will pray for you and everyone in Kansas.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1927 on: May 05, 2007, 05:42:06 PM »

MEESA, I hate it that you have to go thru that tonight.  It seems it is worse at night as you can't watch the sky for  yourself.  Was hoping it would be all clear for you tonight.  Check in, in the morning so we know you are alright.   Huggles

JEANNE, yep my shepards hook was near a tree and they would jump from the tree to the feeder but I moved all of them away from the trees.  I have beautiful birds too.  The Baltimore Oriol is a black and brilliant orange and only eats oranges I put on the trees and a liquid orange food I put in feeders, than we have a black and white with a bright red bib Evening Grosebeak who is just fabulous and the beautiful red Cardinals and the little yellow finches and of course a few blue Jays who steal the peanuts.

LORRAINE, I think they also sell little bird feeders and Humming bird feeders you can attach to your window also.  Put food in it and maybe they will come to that so Kat can watch them.  I think getting kids interested in nature at an early age makes them better adults.

Pepe - you are so right about that.  I am so glad that God gave me the opportunity to buy a house almost 8 years now.  I never had a house when I was growing up and never had a yard to play in.  Now I do for my Catherine and Jamie is so excited getting his garden ready as well.  Thanks for those suggestions.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1928 on: May 05, 2007, 05:43:58 PM »

Hi Rainey!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1929 on: May 05, 2007, 05:47:27 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave wave wave  I AM NOT STAYING FOR VERY LONG.  I JUST HAD A POWER NAP AND FEEL I COULD JUST KEEP SLEEPING.

FRANKIE - MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU AND LEWIS. Huggles  I KNOW RIGHT NOW NO WORDS CAN HELP BUT PLEASE KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.  I GUESS DIABETES EFFECTS PETS JUST AS BAD AS IT DOES PEOPLE.  JUST REMEMBER YOU GAVE PEANUT AND SCOOTER THE GREATEST LIFE YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN THEM BOTH.

ANGELA - HAVE A NICE POWER NAP.  YOU GOT ME INTO THEM AND BOY DO I LOVE THEM NOW.

MAYBE I WILL STOP BACK LATER.  ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT EVERYONE.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1930 on: May 05, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »

Hi Rainey!
HI SARA Huggles 

I AM NOT GOING TO STAY.  JUST NOT IN THE MOOD BUT MAY BE BACK LATER SWEETIE.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1931 on: May 05, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

Rainey- I know the feeling and enjoy your night.
christiangirl7771
« Reply #1932 on: May 05, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »

well i figured everything out. they aren't using TM for the Brady tickets. they are using something called Ticketing Central, there is no website were you can open an account and use that information. you go through the steps filling in info as you go, then on the last page you fill out credit card info and buy the tickets that way. so it isn't like TM where you open and account and buy tickets using that. i can already tell its gonna be interesting.

now i'm off to watch a ghost show on scifi. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1933 on: May 05, 2007, 06:02:28 PM »

Candace- I am glad you got that ticket stuff figured out and enjoy your show.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1934 on: May 05, 2007, 06:27:55 PM »

Frankie,

I am so sorry to hear about Scooter.  I know you are losing a very important member of your family.  You and Lewis can take comfort in the fact that you gave both Peanut and Scooter lots of love and a wonderful life with you.    Hug

Scooter and Peanut

Meesa,
Stay safe from the storms.  Looking forward to seeing you in Texas this year!!

Pepe,
I know you are ready for spring and flowers to start blooming.  We are having some very warm days and everything is green and blooming.  I like the idea of Crisco on the shepherd's hooks to keep the squirrel's from climbing them!!

Lorraine,
We have several shepard's hooks that we hang baskets of plants from or bird feeders.

Candace,
I joined the newsletter or something at the Brady Theater and I am being sent emails about concerts and presales at the Brady Theater.  No emails about Clay yet!!  I may try for tickets to Tulsa.  My friend, JoAnn, and I are already going to 3 concerts, so only if we get spectacular tickets will we include a fourth!

We had fun at baby Taylor's first birthday party today.  I took some pictures that I still need to put in the computer.  She is such a little doll.  Looks a little like a cupie doll!!

I just returned from the wedding and wanted to post to Frankie about Scooter.  The wedding went well!  It was outdoors at Paradise Cove.  I have played weddings there before.  My sister who plays cello played with us this time.  We actually had two weddings this evening, so we divided up and added some people to our groups.
My sister said if I rubbed a dryer sheet on my ankles, the biting flies would leave me alone.  I tried this and had white residue on my black hose!! eek!  I don't think it showed too much!!  Laughing

Hello to ANGELA, Jan, Sara, Woody, Marilyn, Lindsay, Janet, Tiffany, Lindsay, Tammy, Linda, Dudley, Bozena, Lolita,  and others checking in this evening. 

I am going to fix some leftovers for Skip and me for a late dinner; chicken and fried rice, egg rolls, and I think I can find some cake for dessert!!! Wink Laughing

Hugs to all

PARADISE COVE

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1935 on: May 05, 2007, 06:32:28 PM »

Prissy- Thank you for posting the pic of Peanut & Scooter.  I am glad you all had fun at Taylor's first birthday party, and btw Happy 1st Birthday to Taylor.  I am glad the wedding went well.  I like the advice your sister gave you.  Thank you for the pics of Paradise cove.
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1936 on: May 05, 2007, 06:41:48 PM »

FRANKIE....MY HEART IS BREAKING FOR YOU, LEWIS AND SCOOTER....I AM HOLDING CASPER AND MERCEDES TIGHT THINKING ABOUT SCOOTER LEAVING THIS EARTH AND GOING TO RUN AND PLAY WITH PEANUT.....I HATE TIMES LIKE THIS AS IT HURTS SOOO MUCH TO LOOSE OUR BELOVED FURBABIES....
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1937 on: May 05, 2007, 06:43:41 PM »

Hi Dudley!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1938 on: May 05, 2007, 06:51:11 PM »

Frankie - My  prayers and thoughts are with you and lewis. I lost a wonderful dog that we had and so I know how you must be feeling. How horrible to lose two such wonderful pets.

Lorraine - Yes - it is nice to have a house, but sometimes they are a pain too!!!! So much work to do.

Well, I'm back from the shop and tired so I'm going to read a while a relax.

See you all tomorrow.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1939 on: May 05, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »

Good Night Evelyn Sweet Clay Dreams.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: